LUSH Bath Bombs

3.9

I love both bombs, and LUSH has such a great varitey of types. A both bomb is a bath bomb, and you can get cheaper ones, but when I am in Vancouver, I can't resist picking up a few!

Let's just say I'm happy I did not go to Vancouver again to pick one of these. This is average stuff. LUSH has nothing on Garden Botanika's bombs and melts. A bomb is a bomb is a bomb. Great selection of scents but not anything to write home about.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the butterball & fizzy o'therapy most. Butterball is very moisturizing and good for dry skin days. Fizzy o'therapy has essential oil and wake me up after a tiring day. I don't like those with glitering powder because I need to take a shower to remove them.

How can you NOT love these!? I think $5 is a bit expensive seeing that you can only use one per bath but they are worth it. As they fizz away, they release soothing scents and skin sofetening oils into the water! One word... AHHHH

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I LOVE these! At first I was overwhelmed by the size but it was perfect! They all smell so good and the bath water feels so silky! By far the best bath bombs out there, if only there were LUSH stores in the U.S.

LOVE these! I tried All that jasmine,big blue, and butterball..and they all smell great! Particularly love the Jasmine! They all leave me sooo relaxed and my skin so soft! Only thing is maybe butterball is a little TOO moisturizing for summer time in California! I am not into the "urban outfitters" type of scents, such as Karma. Just ordered family size Fairy Jasmine, another Big Blue, and Summer Blues.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love these. They are so awesome. I really love the Butterball bomb... that baby is sooooo moisturzing, and the jasmine scent is heavenly. I just lie in the tub and relax. I don't mind the mess afterwards, it is so worth it! The ones with flowers are also so nice for a relaxing bath. I feel like a princess! When I use these, I never want to get out of the tub!

I just tried the new "flirt" bath bomb. It has an amazing minty, citrusy scent. It's also the biggest bath bomb I've ever seen (but not the most expensive!). I will definetly be purchasing this one again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I just tried my first LUSH product -- a Butterball bath bomb. WOW! This smells heavenly -- like cocoa butter, vanilla and ylang ylang. Sweet but not sugary. The bits of cocoa butter in the bomb really moisturized my skin. I've NEVER had such incredibly soft skin from a bath product. What a totally satisfying experience. I'm going to order many more

I tried the Bon Bain Bonnard and am thrilled with it. The smell lasted 'forever' on me and in my bathroom, yet wasn't overpowering. It left no mess in my tub and my skin was incredibly soft. One problem: I couldn't quit smelling myself.

Popular Bath Treatments