October 20, 2014 | 2033 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Bath Bombs

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2002 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Marianne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love these. They are so awesome. I really love the Butterball bomb... that baby is sooooo moisturzing, and the jasmine scent is heavenly. I just lie in the tub and relax. I don't mind the mess afterwards, it is so worth it! The ones with flowers are also so nice for a relaxing bath. I feel like a princess! When I use these, I never want to get out of the tub!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2002 1:31:00 PM More reviews by valentine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just tried the new "flirt" bath bomb. It has an amazing minty, citrusy scent. It's also the biggest bath bomb I've ever seen (but not the most expensive!). I will definetly be purchasing this one again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2001 10:52:00 AM More reviews by proflady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just tried my first LUSH product -- a Butterball bath bomb. WOW! This smells heavenly -- like cocoa butter, vanilla and ylang ylang. Sweet but not sugary. The bits of cocoa butter in the bomb really moisturized my skin. I've NEVER had such incredibly soft skin from a bath product. What a totally satisfying experience. I'm going to order many more

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2001 3:10:00 PM More reviews by froggy

I tried the Bon Bain Bonnard and am thrilled with it. The smell lasted 'forever' on me and in my bathroom, yet wasn't overpowering. It left no mess in my tub and my skin was incredibly soft. One problem: I couldn't quit smelling myself.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2001 10:50:00 AM More reviews by candy_5

The Lush Bath Bombs are so fun to use. I like the Big Blue one which has sea salt in it. It colours the bath water into a deep beautiful blue. The thing I don't like about them is that the leaves, flowers or whatever they put in them clogs the bathtub drain.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2001 9:11:00 PM More reviews by crzygrl2b

This was very moisturizing (Butterball) and was a nicer lighter scent than I thought it was going to be cuz it smelled so strong in the package. I broke it into 3 peices and it was perfect. I would very much consider getting this again =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2001 12:13:00 PM More reviews by crzygrl2b

This is a HUGE bath bomb, you can break it up to get more uses out of it, because it is so concentrated with fragrance and moisturizers,(in the butterball one anyway) it makes your skin feel soft and smells great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2001 4:54:00 PM More reviews by DianeL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Butterball bath bomb. Heavenly, almost surreal, bathing experience. The fragrance was just beautiful and my skin was like velvet and so fragrant with the essential oils in this. The oil did mix with the water, and did not all cling to the sides of the tub as some products do. It does leave a little mess in the tub, but any bath product with oil is going to do that. Such a luxury, wonderful products, I can't rave enough about this. My skin is still soft from last night.
Below is the description and ingredients from Lush's site.
Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cocao), Synthetic Musk, Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata), Perfume.

When we first started making our Lush Bath Ballistic Bombs, we decided not to spend money on packaging; instead we put more lovely things inside the products! The Butterball was one of the first to benefit from our new idea. Throw one of these relaxing spheres in the water and you don't just get a fizzy, deliciously subtle, musky-scented, ylang ylang fragranced little white delight of a bath, you also get a smattering of grated cocoa butter which dissolves into the bath-water and softens your skin. Aren't you glad we didn't wrap it up in fancy paper instead?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2001 6:34:00 PM More reviews by blyss

I actually want to give this a 3.5 but unfortunately I can't. I have to say this first... Lush is one of those companies that you can easily overlook. Sure they have great products but you really never know till you talk to the over-enthusiatic SAs about what they have. Everything is natural so you dont have to worry about chemicals and such. They even have expiry dates on the soaps! I tried the Karma Bath Bomb.. it's supposed to add an oil to the water to silken your skin and do aromatherapy. I have to say that it worked... my skin felt smooth and it put me in such a great mood. The thing with this bath bomb is that it only fizzed for about 40 seconds. So if you're looking for amusment for fizzing... this isnt it. I recommend the coffee/cappacino one since it's supposed to fizz for about 10 minutes!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2001 11:11:00 AM More reviews by amerline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Is it just me? I don't see what all the fuss is about. I was at the Lush store in Toronto and figured I just had to give these a try. It turned my bath water yellow and had a strong scent. Sure it sent up a few bubbles too. Is that supposed to be fun? The smell was good, but some good bath salts could have done the job just as well for a lot less money.