LUSH Bath Bombs

3.9

on 8/28/2002 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I LOVE these! At first I was overwhelmed by the size but it was perfect! They all smell so good and the bath water feels so silky! By far the best bath bombs out there, if only there were LUSH stores in the U.S.

on 6/22/2002 3:34:00 AM

LOVE these! I tried All that jasmine,big blue, and butterball..and they all smell great! Particularly love the Jasmine! They all leave me sooo relaxed and my skin so soft! Only thing is maybe butterball is a little TOO moisturizing for summer time in California! I am not into the "urban outfitters" type of scents, such as Karma. Just ordered family size Fairy Jasmine, another Big Blue, and Summer Blues.

on 5/23/2002 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love these. They are so awesome. I really love the Butterball bomb... that baby is sooooo moisturzing, and the jasmine scent is heavenly. I just lie in the tub and relax. I don't mind the mess afterwards, it is so worth it! The ones with flowers are also so nice for a relaxing bath. I feel like a princess! When I use these, I never want to get out of the tub!

on 4/28/2002 1:31:00 PM

I just tried the new "flirt" bath bomb. It has an amazing minty, citrusy scent. It's also the biggest bath bomb I've ever seen (but not the most expensive!). I will definetly be purchasing this one again.

on 12/21/2001 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I just tried my first LUSH product -- a Butterball bath bomb. WOW! This smells heavenly -- like cocoa butter, vanilla and ylang ylang. Sweet but not sugary. The bits of cocoa butter in the bomb really moisturized my skin. I've NEVER had such incredibly soft skin from a bath product. What a totally satisfying experience. I'm going to order many more

on 11/20/2001 3:10:00 PM

I tried the Bon Bain Bonnard and am thrilled with it. The smell lasted 'forever' on me and in my bathroom, yet wasn't overpowering. It left no mess in my tub and my skin was incredibly soft. One problem: I couldn't quit smelling myself.

on 11/18/2001 10:50:00 AM

The Lush Bath Bombs are so fun to use. I like the Big Blue one which has sea salt in it. It colours the bath water into a deep beautiful blue. The thing I don't like about them is that the leaves, flowers or whatever they put in them clogs the bathtub drain.

on 10/2/2001 9:11:00 PM

This was very moisturizing (Butterball) and was a nicer lighter scent than I thought it was going to be cuz it smelled so strong in the package. I broke it into 3 peices and it was perfect. I would very much consider getting this again =)

on 9/6/2001 12:13:00 PM

This is a HUGE bath bomb, you can break it up to get more uses out of it, because it is so concentrated with fragrance and moisturizers,(in the butterball one anyway) it makes your skin feel soft and smells great!

on 8/26/2001 4:54:00 PM

Butterball bath bomb. Heavenly, almost surreal, bathing experience. The fragrance was just beautiful and my skin was like velvet and so fragrant with the essential oils in this. The oil did mix with the water, and did not all cling to the sides of the tub as some products do. It does leave a little mess in the tub, but any bath product with oil is going to do that. Such a luxury, wonderful products, I can't rave enough about this. My skin is still soft from last night.
Below is the description and ingredients from Lush's site.
Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cocao), Synthetic Musk, Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata), Perfume.

When we first started making our Lush Bath Ballistic Bombs, we decided not to spend money on packaging; instead we put more lovely things inside the products! The Butterball was one of the first to benefit from our new idea. Throw one of these relaxing spheres in the water and you don't just get a fizzy, deliciously subtle, musky-scented, ylang ylang fragranced little white delight of a bath, you also get a smattering of grated cocoa butter which dissolves into the bath-water and softens your skin. Aren't you glad we didn't wrap it up in fancy paper instead?

Popular Bath Treatments