January 26, 2015 | 938 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Bella Bamba [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by ppinkrroses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very bright pink blush with gold shimmer in it. I find it to be pigmented and a little goes a long way. Normally, I'm not one for shimmer in my blush, but lately I've been enjoying it because it means I cut out highlighting my cheek bones since a shimmery blush highlights and adds color. I think this would be a beautiful color on any skin tone (my skin is MAC's NC15). I'm not a fan of Benefit's boxed packaging. Yes, it's cute, but I sill prefer a flat round or square package. Also, the brush isn't half bad. If I needed to, I could definitly apply this blush using the brush it comes with. My overall thought: if you're a fan of bright pink blushes I would definitly recommend going to Ulta or Sephora and swatching this color.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by superlemon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my first Benefit powder, and while I'd definitely like to try Coralista or Sugarbomb, Bella Bamba is not for me. I got it in a set with some other products - I probably wouldn't have picked it out myself. I prefer peachy/coral or nude blushes, because my cheeks are naturally pretty red - this sort of dark pink only makes me look ruddier. Not a good look. I will probably end up giving it away or returning it Sephora; either way, not a keeper for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 5:31:00 AM More reviews by lalu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is kinda shimmery pink.It is so pigmented it actually needs to be used with a light hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by supergirlieque

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this blush. Great color, great application, great staying power, and oddly enough- great scent. My only qualm is that the applicator (which, in and of itself is great quality) sits in the blush and thus covers my fingers in blush every time I use it and I worry about wasting this expensive product! I thought of just putting the applicator aside but it fits so perfectly in there... ! Maybe that's just me but everything else about this blush is wonderful.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2012 6:54:00 AM More reviews by blushingpammy

This is a very pretty watermelon pink shade with shimmers that also smells nice. I am usually not into scented makeup but this is one of those blush that I keep sniffing because it just smells nice. Anyway, while this looks absolutely pretty, the shimmers are just too much for me. I am not getting any younger and as I am nearing my 30's, I no longer find anything too shimmery or sparkly on my face flattering (or maybe it's just me) and I now prefer blushes with subtle sheen and glow without the sparkles and glitters. However, I find that due to the light-reflecting properties of the shimmers in this blush, it makes the skin appear smoother with less-visible pores. Still, the shimmers are still a no-no for me. It's a matter of preference, ladies. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by gingerwinger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

too pink for pale complexion so i only use a tiny bit of product, which would make you think it would last me years.. no under a year infact. which is highly disappointing for the 25 (ish) i paid for the blusher! the shimmer is perfect, high-lights perfectly & doesn't turn into a gltterball by the end of the day! lasts all day. I won't be buying this again because of the shade being too dark, and how little the product lasts when previous benefit blushers have lasted so long!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 5:17:00 AM More reviews by diannekaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm totally in love with using Benefit Bella Bamba blush. It has great pigmentation, great lasting power, and just all in all beautiful. I'm MAC NC30-NC37 and it looks absolutely beautiful on my skin. It's just a great pink color and gives off a great flush on the cheeks. I hate the packaging though...its so annoying and flimsy. I just feel I can rip off the top very easily. I prefer the previous packaging of the Benefit boxed blushes...I also preferred the size of the previous blushes as well but I bet a lot of people do too. I just love this blush!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by nirvana9

when i first swatched this at sephora i literally could not stop thinking about it so i eventually caved and bought. it looks a lot more intense in the pan than how it goes on. to me it's sheer but buildable enough to great a vibrant pink. it gives a nice sheen too which is not too over the top for me for day-use and and can be amped up at night. only con is the steep price but that still didnt deter me from getting it :| :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 3:44:00 AM More reviews by SeeingSunshine

I'll start off by saying I was a bit intimidated when I first saw this blush. As someone who usually prefers a matte cheek, the amount of shimmer in this blush was a bit daunting. I stepped out of my comfort zone and ended up really liking this blush!

Yes, it is incredibly shimmery, but with a light hand it can give your cheeks an amazing glow. It really brightens up my complexion. I think it looks especially good when paired with the BeneFit Ultra Shine lipgloss in Foxy Lady.

It is a bit pricey but you get a ton of product and lovely packaging. I don't think I will ever run out of this, but if I do I will surely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by tiffyteppo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first Benefit blush, it came with a holiday kit with lip gloss and other tiny Benefit samples. This blush is a highly pigmented watermelon martini pink shade that is perfect for a warm, healthy glow for all skin tones. I wear it with MAC's Crosswires or Vegas Volt. It is simply flattering with coral or peachy pink lipsticks. The shimmer is fine and not gritty in texture, nor does it show too much on my fairly pale NC20 skin so it doesn't bother me. However, it you're into more matte non-shimmery blushes, this is not for you. The scent is fruity and pretty like sweets or a tropical punch, just like their lip glosses. The packaging, however, is very tacky, and the bold holographic 3D box does not look like it's worth the twenty-eight dollars it's worth. Other than that, I highly recommend it next to Nars blushes, it holds par in quality.