August 23, 2014 | 1416 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by kittykat1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am happy with this for my needs. At first, I used too much and it was very cakey. I just use concealer under my eyes, no where else. I used less and it was fine. One swipe under each eye and blend with a concealer brush. I find this is brightening as well and leaves a soft diffused glow, like I have used a highlighter. I do blend this down a bit on tip of my cheekbone so it does also act as a highlighter. Not drying at all and lasts well enough for me. Only drawback is the applicator, unsanitary like any doefoot type applicator but not a dealbreaker for me. I would re-purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by stjustice

This concealer is...okay? I've heard a lot of hype about it so I decided to pick it up. I mean it doesn't do a very good job at concealing under eye circles or blemishes. It does cover up redness pretty well. It's average I guess. I feel like I could get a better concealer for the same price or cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2014 5:28:00 PM More reviews by AmazingBella

Unfortuantly, this concealer did not work for me. I used it for under my eyes and it would end up caking up really bad after a few hours. I ended up giving it away to a friend who enjoyed it more than me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 3:27:00 AM More reviews by VictoriaKay

I have purchased so many different concealers and while I feel some have felt too heavy and others looked as though they weren't concealing anything I was very pleased with this product. The applicator made it easy to conceal spots and the coverage was good.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by Eyeshadowsaremydrug0076

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great coverage ; blendability butttt it sure don't last but 5 hours til it gets blotchy and patchy which in my opinion is worse then it wearing off

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by amberlightsss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh, how much I love this stuff! It's one of the best concealers I have ever tried, I'm not a big concealer junkie, though I've may tried the most popular ones. I've also read online that this is a good dupe for the NARS Radiant Creamy concealer - I haven't tried it, but I've read lots of great stuff about it and that's what made me curious about the Fit Me concealer.

The first ting I would like to say, is that this is not a full coverage concealer! I think it gives more of a medium coverage, it covers both redness and blue rings under the eyes, but it's not good for concealing acne and acne scars. When it comes to coverage, it doesn't cover as good as for example the MAC Pro Longwear concealer. The finish of the Fit Me concealer isn't matte or dewy, just natural looking and pretty. It leans more on the dewy side, but it looks glowy, not greasy. The colour selection is really big, I got it in the shade #15 Fair which matches my skin really good! It's a slightly pink/cold colour, and I have a warm skintone, but somehow it matches anyway and it doesn't look gray or dull on my skin.

What I really like about it, is that when I'm lazy in the morning I can use this as a foundation. I apply it under my eyes, around my nose, on the bridge of my nose, around my mouth, a little bit on the forehead and the jawline. Then, I blend it all out with a damp BeautyBlender. Voilą, natural looking and flawless looking skin, even though it doesn't cover everything, it still makes my face look stunning! Just make sure you don't use way too much if you're going to try this out, that will make you look like a cakeface.

Overall I think this is an amazing concealer and I've already repurchased it three times. I really want to try the NARS Radiant Creamy concealer though, but I don't think any concealer will be better than this... ;) I LOVE it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Tokamohamed

My all time favorite , perfect color & pigmentation ,, perfect for everyday use

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by hopetabur

I absolutely love this concealer! I've tried many other drugstore concealers but this one has to be by far my favourite. It blends so nicely and has the PERFECT match for my skin. It's also very affordable. I highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by racheldee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I haven't tried many concealers. All I know is, I bought this one and the creamy liquid-y texture is much better than stick-form stuff. It covers dark spots well, but when I use it under my eyes it cakes, so I just use regular foundation to cover up under-eye bags.
Hm.. I guess I would buy again instead of trying something else if it was on sale! I have a feeling there is a concealer out there that doesn't wipe off and lasts longer.......
The colour (115) certainly matches me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 9:55:00 AM More reviews by dearrachel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Another rave review of the Maybelline Fit Me concealer! I'll admit, I had pretty low expectations when I bought this product. I had seen it recommended on YouTube and it was cheap so I thought, what the hell? I'm always on the hunt for a better under-eye concealer (especially since my beloved Bobbi Brown corrector has been failing me lately). I was surprised to fall in love with this little guy. It has deceivingly good coverage for being very blend-able and thin, it doesn't crease (though I do set it with a loose powder), and it doesn't fade or oxidize throughout the day. I'm very fair so I use the lightest color, and it's a perfect match - I can even use it on blemishes and it blends perfectly into my foundation. It also has a slight brightening effect (though that would be much stronger on darker skin tones). I also really enjoy the packaging of this product versus other Maybelline/drugstore products that have really cheap or cheesy packaging - the clean, simple tube makes it easy to store and cute to look at. I've already repurchased twice, and I will continue to do so!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No