July 23, 2014 | 1212 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by miniequalcrzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this a few years ago and threw it away because it had no coverage at all. I don't have bad undereye circles so I don't use concealer for that but I have really bad skin with lots of pimples and I guess it was my own stupidity to try a concealer like this to try and cover them up but still, shouldn't something that's advertised as a concealer be able to, I dunno, conceal?

Even a little?

Oh well, glad it worked for other people :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by hebrides

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this because of the five star reviews here. I noticed that my concealers were all settling in the lines or looked chalky. That includes liquid ones in a tube, cream in a pot, and stick concealers. Well, this one is amazing. I ended up using it over every blemish and line and it gave beautiful coverage. It's not at all chalky or too thin. It blends beautifully, kind of a smooth silky liquid like a foundation but without the streaks. It minimizes my lines and age spots and made me look well rested and much younger.

As one reviewer said, the 015 is lighter than the 010, so I got 015 and it is a perfect match for my fair skin. The 010 actually looks dark in the tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by bklyncowgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Was lucky enough to find this for $3 at a street fair at one of those cosmetics stands. Use it everyday for work and whenever I don't want to waste my Mac Prolongwear. I use shade 10 Light. Perfect color and consistency for me. I apply small dabs with a brush, on top of eye cream, then blend w a fluffy brush and lightly powder. Lasts all day. Packaging is fine. Product remains contained, does not separate, or squish out the top even though I store lying flat. My only reason to try other concealers is bc of my cosmetics ADD. This was one great find.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by woobwoob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a decent concealer, but be careful choosing a shade. The "lightest" color 10 Light is actually significantly darker than the next shade down, 15 Fair. I bought 10 Light by accident and it is WAY too orange for me. 15 Fair is a more neutral color and also like I said lighter.

Actually this is a problem with the whole Fit Me line. I use the pressed powder (which I really like and do recommend), and again the lightest shade 110 Ivory is actually darker than the next shade down 115 Porcelain. Weird thing is the colors don't match with the concealers very well, I use 110 in the powder but 15 in the concealer. I haven't used the foundation but just from looking at them in the store I can tell you the foundations definitely run pink. So you've got nuetral powders, orangey concealers, and pinkish foundations(at least in the lighter shades). Kind of a mess really. Individually though, the products are pretty good, you just have to match shades yourself.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by jusch_box

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have dark circles under my eyes and I have always struggled to find a good concealer. I love this product, and I am surprised that I love it because I generally don't have much luck with Maybelline. I don't wear foundation, so I need something that blends in very well. I am right in the middle of the medium range as far as skin-tone, and believe it or not I wear the Fair shade of this. It's a great neutral color (it doesn't oxide to yellow or orange) and it's lightness neutralizes my dark circles. I use it underneath the eye for concealer and on my lids as a concealer/primer. Then I finish all over my face with a powder. I found that with some of my previous concealers the powder would often darken towards the end of the day where it was covering the concealer, but not with this one. I've used about 1/2 of my first tube and I just ordered 2 more from Amazon. I can't believe I was able to find a good concealer this cheap... very happy! As for packaging, this is a plastic tube of thick cream concealer with a doe-foot applicator. I just dab one dip of cream around each eye, blend with my finger and move on.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Kourtneymarieh

I am inlove with this product. I use it everyday when I wear makeup and I use it as a cover up for my whole face. My face is acne-prone and very sensitive, but this doesn't seem to break me out or cause any harm to my face. The coverage is FANTASTIC. Without makeup my face is usually the color of a tomato due to my acne medications, and this seems to get rid of it all! I do find my self constantly having to set it with a powder because my face tends to become oily throughout the day so that is a downside. Other than that it is an amazing product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Popcornpaige

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

i love this product i heard of it from makeupbymandy24 on youtube and after like 3 months of putting it off i finally just bought it

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Ashley222

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite concealer for my acne, redness, dark circles, etc. It is very creamy and blend-able. I have an oily t-zone, but pretty normal skin overall. I also have redness on the cheeks and nose and a few blemishes, but this concealer covers it all! If you use this and set it with a powder-you should be good for the entire day! I paid $8 for this product at my local Target and I believe it is worth the price. There could be a better packaging system that gives you a little more product-but it is the same size as any other liquid/tubed concealer. Overall, this product works very well. I will continue to purchase it as long as Maybelline keeps making it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 9:25:00 AM More reviews by beautylove212

so i purchased the maybelline fit me foundation (thats a different story) and thought i might as well purchase the concealer as well. I have the foundation in shade 220, and the maybelline website suggested that shade 20 of the concealer would match that shade of foundation. It was a perfect colour match!

But anywhoo long story short, this concealer is not one to be worn alone. I was in a rush once and decided to put my concealer on after my regular moisturising routine. By the end of the day it had dried out and looked horrid, even though my skin is quite oily:( so you either need to wear it with the foundation which stops it from drying as its dewy, or a heavy moisturiser.

This stuff works wonders for my under eyes but not so good on red annoying pimples. It can easily look cakey when you try to build it up. the coverage is too light for me. i wont be buying again as ive heard great things about the collection lasting perfection concealer:D

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by MonsterMeow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My first liquid concealer!

It couldn't really conceal the major red angry pimples. But it could be cakey if you use too much, but it's quite hard to not cake it because the coverage is quite low for a concealer so I had to build up the coverage.

The packaging is great!

Possibly I wouldn't buy this again and I would go and try the green coverstick. (: