Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 1/22/2015 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of my favourite concealers and I am a concealer hoarder. It blends in easily and really well (I like to blend it with a synthetic brush). It doesn't cake up if you put on the right amount and it doesn't settle in creases if you set it with a light dusting of powder. Its a great multi purpose concealer and it has enough coverage to hide under eye circles (not very dark ones, I'd recommend a corrector for that) and blemishes. This concealer is also great from highlighting and contouring.

on 1/21/2015 2:41:00 PM

I heard so many raves about this concealer so I decided to give it a try. I do agree that it blends very well and very easily. So even if you choose a color that might be too light for you, you are still able to use it since it's so blendable. Now having said that, as a concealer, i don't find this product covers well at all. It's pretty thin. I actually prefer the ELF HD lifting concealer. I find that works well in cover blemishes, acne scars, dark circles etc. and it's only $3.

This maybelline one is good for highlighting/contouring though. I think it's great for that given how easily this product blends.

As for it's non-caking claim, i don't think it holds true at all. I don't use much and blend with a brush and i was already able to see it caking and settling into my fine lines. Wouldn't rebuy this product.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a great product! I must be on my 6th or 7th tube of this. I use it all over my face and under my eyes. I covers very dark under eye circles well, but it does crease a little if you already have fine lines under your eyes. It also cover up redness really well, so I use it on acne too. It has a medium build-able coverage, so you can build it up until it's almost full. It has a semi matte finish, and looks just like skin once you set it with a powder. It pretty much lasts all day, even on my oily skin it only wears off a little. My skin is totally fine with it, and it doesn't break me out or anything. I've heard it's also a dupe for the NARs Radiant Creamy Concealer, but it's a fraction of the price! All in all an amazing drugstore product, but I may start using something difference under my eyes to prevent creasing.

on 1/18/2015 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Yes I would buy this again. i love this stuff. This is my favorite drugstore concealer besides NYX HD. This stuff delivers coverage and doesn't crease or smear everywhere. It actually has enough pigment to cover as well.

I love the doe foot applicator and easy to use tube. Colors are great and have a nice range. Great stuff.

on 1/18/2015 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this concealer, it covers really well and does a good job on my especially oily skin. The only complaint I could have would be sometimes it looks a bit orange despite me buying the lightest shade. This can be fixed though by just continuous blending.

on 1/11/2015 9:30:00 PM

I heard this was a dupe for the NARS concealer. I didn't really have much of an expectation for it. It's an average concealer In my opinion for under the eyes but definitely has to be set with powder. I find that it is blendable but settled came to my fine lines. I tried to use it to cover some broken capillaries I have on my face but it caused me to break out. Would not repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my favourite concealer for covering up redness or blemishes, I don't use this under my eyes so I can't speak for how well it works there.

Usually I don't have a lot to cover up, I rarely have pimples or blemishes but I use this around my nostrils where I tend to have some redness. The area around my nostrils is an area where sometimes I'm oily, sometimes I'm dry and flakey and sometimes the skin is just plain normal. This concealer works for me no matter what!

It blends in with the skin so seamlessly, and it's moisturizing enough for dry patches yet it stays well put on oily areas, especially if I set it with powder. It might not have the highest converage on the market, but it is definitley enough for covering redness and small pimples. The packaging is great as well, it has a sleek design and a nice sponge applicator. The only con is the text rubs of SUPER easily and it ends up looking old and ugly.

I also tried the True Match Concealer from L'Oréal, but Maybelline Fit Me is way better in my opinion. The True Match is possibly a little higher in coverage, but the Fit Me is so much easier to blend and has not got the same tendency to get cakey.

on 1/11/2015 5:17:00 AM

I purchased this product a few months ago and was not disappointed by it in any way.The light consistency of this concealer means that it blends successfully with many makeup tools and adjusts well to suit a range of skin tones.I would Definetly repurchase as this has been a real help on days when my skin won't co-operate and the shade15 has matched well to my fair skin.This concealer is also fairly cheap at a price of around 5-6 pounds.

I hate (most) concealers, but need a concealer for around my eye area. I've tried out about 20 here & there. I need something that will cover well, but isn't thick or makes matters worse in some way or another. I just got this a week ago and whoa. I may have got a shade too light but it still works well and looks good. Makes me look more polished and refreshed.

I really didn't have any positive expectations for this and I was pleasantly surprised that it actually works & works so well!

Pros: Light yet effective, does not exaggerate fine lines, creases, or dryness. Blends well and sets nicely.

Cons: Only con is that it seems to have a slight sheen/shine to it? Maybe. I have to use a lotion, SPF, & my foundations tend to be satin or dewy finishes so that is factor. Applying powder fixes this issue (which may be a non issue for others) very well.

Highly impressed with this product! I'm 36 and have tried many concealers out, best one yet! I'm going to try out the new one just released and hope it works as well and may have more of a matte finish because they just released the Fit Me Matte Foundations.

on 1/10/2015 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I luv this product sooo much one of the best concealors ive ever tried, my skin is quite brownish and i found it easy to apply and it smoothed in with my skin easily, controlled my blemishes and kept a healthy glow XD