Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 6/6/2015 7:09:00 AM

I have extremely dark navy blue circles under eyes with a lot of fine lines and i have pale warm skintone.

+ It looks like skin, feels light, easy to build for more coverage, when i am tan shade 20 looks amazing and covers my dark circles really nicely. Doesn't cake up.

- It creases a little bit even with setting, lighter shades 15, 10 are very pink which makes me look like i have eye infection, after about 6-8 it starts to look a bit odd.

This concealer is basic good concealer but i WISH they would make more yellow and peachy lighter shades.

on 6/5/2015 12:32:00 AM

This is my favorite product. They better not take it off the market. I use it as a foundation, because I don't like the heavy feel of foundation on my skin. This product is so creamy and lightweight, it doesn't feel like I have anything on my face. The coverage is great, especially for my red spots, it's blends better than anything I ever wore, which is great since I wear it alone and can even leave it off certain parts of my face. I have been getting tons of compliments on how it makes my skin glow. It stays on great, even after sweating, however, if I touch my face it will rub off on that spot. But that's the only problem I have. There's not a lot of color choices, but the colors they do have blend in good with my skin tone. I will continue to use this product for a very long time.

on 6/4/2015 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my go to concealer. It's quite creamy and the coverage is impressive for such a cheap product. There aren't many shades though, because where I live there are only four shades available. I don't use this under my eyes because I prefer salmon coloured concealers to counter act the purple circles. It's better for blemishes. I like to wipe some off the applicator onto the back of my hand and apply with my fingers because I don't feel comfortable with sticking the applicator on a pimple and then mixing it back with the product in the bottle.

Overall, great value, lasts long on the skin, covers blemishes and redness well. It also doesn't break me out which is my biggest concern with face products as I'm very acne prone. This is my third one and I intend on repurchasing when I run out again.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

amazing! such a good conceler, for an pretty good price! def gunna buy again

on 6/1/2015 3:36:00 PM

This is my second fit my concealer, in this price it's really impressive, actually maybelline' all concealers are worth trying. Highly recommend this one
Pros
1-Texture: much creamier than age rewind
2-Color range , I am nc20 in Mac and number 10 is perfect match.
3-Price

Cons
1-Does creases so I set it heavily
2-A little less than full coverage
3-seems less than half since beginning

If u know a better drugstore concealer than this plz let me know

on 6/1/2015 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just ran out of Mac Pro Longwear and didn't want to hand over another $20 for concealer, so I bought this instead. I do like this concealer. It covers reasonably well, stays on for a good amount of time and, at under $6, is affordable.

Be aware, however, that this is not a "dupe" for Pro Longwear, a comparison many bloggers like to make . It is thinner, doesn't say on as long, and doesn't cover as well. It seems that with concealers, you get what you pay for.

on 6/1/2015 1:44:00 AM

I love this concealer so much!!! Cheap and amazing!

Started using this a month ago. The coverage is really good and it has a very creamy texture. I feel like I can go through three of these in a month. If you're looking for a cheap dupe for the NARS concealers, here it is

on 5/31/2015 12:34:00 AM

it has decent coverage for a concealer but I absolutely love using this as highlight an contour as it blends out like a dream. I just need to buy the right shade this time.

on 5/30/2015 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a pretty decent concealer for covering blemishes and dark spots because it is buildable. This isn't too great on the under eyes because it tends to get very cakey after a few hours. The packaging is sleek and minimalistic which is nice but the black print by the applicator opening smudges off and gets messy.