April 16, 2014 | 1932 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by ChEyEnNeAnNeTtE

Let's get this straight -- I LOVE this concealer! Honestly the only reason why I bought it was because it matched my foundation, but I'm so glad I did. It lasts the duration of my foundation perfectly, so I can always buy them together which is a plus. The product itself has a really great amount of coverage, doesn't break me out, and doesn't cling to any dry skin I may have. I use it under my eyes and on any blemishes and redness I have and, when set with a powder, it lasts nearly all day without any discoloration peaking through. It's pretty inexpensive, but it's almost as if not more expensive than the brand's foundation which is a bit odd to me but not a deal breaker by any means. It's a great product I'd pay much more money for. The only cons I can think of is the doe foot applicator may pick up any bacteria from your face and taint the rest of the tube, but that can be prevented from switching up the application method. The last issue I have is that on my large pores, there's an obvious area of heavier coverage on my face where I put this stuff but I can blend it out with a brush to make it less obvious. There is no con that makes me not need this product. It'll be in my bag as long as they make it, for sure!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2013 2:56:00 AM More reviews by juelzmain22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is really good, just not the best for me. I bought this concealer with the foundation and while the undertone is a bit off (too red for my yellow undertoned skin) this concealer covers my under eye circles great and it stays put for a good 4-6 hours when set with powder. To offset the undertone I just apply a yellow powder to the under eye area after applying this. I have the shade 30. I usually like a lighter concealer to highlight under my eyes and this isn't the color and the next color up would be extremely too light. This concealer has a wand applicator and it's very creamy and easy to blend. It's pretty opaque too, but I just have used better concealer sand this one just didn't woo me like if should have. I don't think I would repurchase just because the undertone is wrong, I have better concealers, and it's not the greatest.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2013 2:06:00 AM More reviews by FionaMay

So bad! I've had by tube for ages because I stopped using it and I'm not even half way through it. I bought it back when I was using the Fit Me liquid foundation. It blended well with the foundation but wherever I put it, an hour later it would be all cracked and dry, and stick out like a sore thumb! Have tried it with other foundations but it always does the same thing. Will never buy this again!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Xoxojiji

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wowowowowowow!! This concealer is fabulous~ For someone like me who only needs coverage for under the eyes, this product is just amazing. It doesn't cake up, looks natural, and covers perfectly! At first I was a little eh because the shade looked too dark for me, and didn't cover as well as I wanted. But when I checked up on my make up a few minutes later, it was blended in and covered fully! I'm so impressed with this concealer. Howeverrr, it doesn't really set in without powder, so it can rub off. And, it has a little smell, but doesn't bother me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by makeup4ever15

On my second tube! Let me tell you, I have ratchet under eye circles! This stuff makes them almost completely disappear! It's fantastic! Super blendable! I bought 15 fair twice now, but its a little yellow for me, and then the 10 shade looks to light for me, but I think I'll try that shade next. I give it a four lippies only because the outside of the tube can get messy from the product on the wand, but nothing a tissue can't fix! Great product! Must try!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Carla3004

This is one of my favourite concealers if all times, which is why I'm so sad that there is no colour in this range that matches my skin tone. I have a pink undertone, so the concealer ends up looking yellow on my skin. The consistency of the product is great and it is extremely easy to apply. It works best applying this with your fingers, but that is just my opinion. The lasting power of the product is great and can be increased when using powder. The coverage is medium to build able, so I still rely on other products to cover any hectic blemishes, although my skin i very clear, so that usually isn't an issue. My only issue with this product, aside from not having my shade, is that the tube in which is so small and the product runs out quite fast. I would definitely recommend this product, you won't regret it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2013 4:36:00 AM More reviews by ksk07

I saw nothing special about this concealer. I would say it works just as well as the liquid one from CoverGirl which I used for years. It covers my under eye area for maybe 6 hours before I have to touch up. I'll use this up but will definitely be trying something different when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2013 4:34:00 AM More reviews by annafefifofanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Creamy with good coverage good for both pimples and under eyes and that's hard to say. Unfortunately the lightest shade was too dark for me just as it is in the Fit Me foundation.. Fit me? hmph. I may re-purchase in the summer when I'm darker because I did like the product. Or maybe I'll stick to other makeup lines that have shades for fair skinned people because Maybelline just always misses the mark for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 4:00:00 AM More reviews by NightAng3l

I LOVE these concealers! I love the consistency, they are light and spreadable and cover well. I use these over a salmon/pink based corrector (age rewind) to cover up undereye circles. Since I use a couple of products to cover my undereyes that are quite dark (genetic) using products that are thin and light in consistency but offer good coverage is a must to prevent obvious creasing under the eyes (which in turn brings more attention to the area). I do still get creasing but it is minor as the products don't cake in the crease as thicker concealers would, and with light taps you can easily blend it out again occasionally throughout the day. I will definitely be buying again. I use number 25 as it has an orangey/pinky tinge to further counteract the blue under circles and number 10 to lighten.I feel the colour range would not be ideal for very pale skintones as I am NC20 and the lighter number 10 is easily usable on me. I also like the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

I really like this concealer - it's not as dry as Revlon's ColorStay or as heavy-feeling as MUFE concealers, although it does have less coverage but is more creamy and works perfectly for my skin. I am about NC25 in MAC/Bobbi Brown Beige/Hourglass Natural/GA Luminous Silk in 5 for reference and use the Fit Me concealer in Medium #20 Sand which is a good match. This gives lighter-medium coverage, is buildable and comes in a good range of shades.

I just dot a tiny amount under eyes and around my nose to conceal dark circles and any broken capillaries after tinted moisturiser or foundation, then pat it in with my finger or an Ecotools airbrush concealer brush It doesn't crease on me but does fade a bit after 6 hours at work. I apply a tiny bit of powder over top to set and I'm good to go. I also use a lighter shade as a matte highlight under the brows. I like this concealer because it's soft and cream-y without being too liquid and is easy to blend and takes me less than a minute to apply. It does a good job covering blemishes and meshes well with skin, and doesn't sink into pores or fine lines. For any moderate to severe acne scarring or darker under eye circles this may not be enough to completely cover but will definitely diminish the appearance while looking natural.

If you need a light- medium coverage concealer and can find a match, I definitely recommend this! It's one of my favourite concealers and the price is great.