September 22, 2014 | 1746 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by humeira

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Love this foundation. This is my review ever. I have been using Maybelline Fit me foundation for almost a month now and I love it. I NC40 -NC42 for reference. My shade is between 220 and 240 for maybelline fit me. I still love my MAC studio fix ...I use sometimes when i need more coverage I mix it with with fit me foundation and gives amazing coverage and still looks dewy ,.. I use damo beauty blender to apply it. I hope they never change the formula ...bevause I have found yhe foundation ever. Its not expensive at all ... And can be found very easily. Only wish it came with a pump 😏 And yes it needs to be used with primer ... And some setting spray.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by newamazon

I really like this foundation, despite being skeptical about it initially. My HG foundation is Revlon Colorstay in Cappucino, but I find that to be too heavy, too full-face-of-makeup for me in the warmer months. I was looking for something akin to a tinted moisturizer, and the Fit Me foundation (in my opinion) is very much a glorified tm with slightly (emphasis on *slightly* more coverage. It's lightweight, has pretty good staying power, doesn't transfer like a b**** (which was one if the primary reasons I broke down and tried this and gave up L'oreal True Match--would not stay on my face!), and makes my skin look natural and even toned. I set this with translucent finishing powder and some Nars blush and I'm good to go. If deciding to try this foundation, keep in mind that you probably need to already have good, relatively clear skin to begin with. If you're searching for a foundation to conceal blemishes or trouble areas, you won't like Fit Me.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2014 4:50:00 AM More reviews by vero23ru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I might give it another try later on. I have combination skin but its mainly dry so I thought this prduct would go well but oddly it made my face super oily and shiny which I did not like and my face was itchy Idk why to be honest so I returned it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by naerdanel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've tried really hard to love this foundation because it has a couple of pros:

1. Doesn't break out my sensitive, acne-prone skin
2. Seems to be the closest drugstore brand match for my fair (Fitz Type 1), freckled skin - Porcelain 110.
3. Looks great upon first application

However, I have to give up on it for the cons:

1. Settles into every line and pore on my face and highlights dry areas.
2. Seems to start flaking/rubbing off within an hour.
3. Not enough coverage for some natural redness in my skin.

I've used it with and without primer and powder and always moisturize before application, so I think this just isn't meant to be.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 3:42:00 PM More reviews by sleeperchancetodream

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is pretty popular because of the vast number of shades. I use 115 in winter and 120 in summer, and the color is perfect. It provides a light-medium coverage, which is what I need. However, when I get bigger zits on my chin during my period, it doesn't do the job as well as I'd like. I have slightly dry skin and it can get a little shiny by the end of the day, and I prefer a more matte look, but I use the powder on top of it and it lasts flawlessly. Does what it's supposed to for a good price.

My only complaint is the packaging. Maybe I'm a klutz, (and I just put it on my finger and rub it on rather than using a brush or sponge) but the way the bottle is shaped makes it very easy to spill.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by bananacrazy10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOVE! This is the first foundation I ever had, and it's my go to! Wonderful coverage, I'd say about medium, not a full, but evens out skin tone and covers miled blemishes. I also have super duper pale skin, and most brands don't carry my color. I use 110 in this brand, and it's perfect. :D The only problem is, they don't always have my color in stock at Walmart and it takes weeks to refill. I think it's because there's a lot of Mexicans around here, and they have darker skin, and I'm just chilled here with Snow Whites coloring.....anywho, I strongly recommended this, particularly for my fellow pale skinned peeps. <3

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by reaach

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

In my case I wanted to buy a foundation immediately so I picked this one, which happens to match my skin colour perfectly. I think it is cheap, and that's good, but since I've tried it I find it too shiny. That's why I prefer oil free foundations ! This one doesn't give full coverage so I always have to use a concealer to hide spots or blemishes. Overall it's not fantastic, but if you don't have acne prone skin or need full coverage, it can be satisfactory, and make your skin look pretty good.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by CourtneyLucas98

This foundation is amazing! I love it! The foundation has a light to medium coverage which is just enough to cover, but still let your skin shine through. The finish is matte, but natural. The product is very, very blendable and just a little bit is all you need! In terms of price, it's very affordable and the product lasts a long time. I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a nice natural coverage! I'm for sure going to continue to but this foundation!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by chrissyislame

I used to love this foundation when it first came out. When I first saw it, I was really excited because I had never found a foundation to match my skin color completely. The first time buying it and using it was amazing. It was perfect for my skin and I bought it again afterwards.
Since then I tried a lot of different foundations and had recently run out so I decided to go back to this since I loved it.

I got 110 because I am very pale and it is the same one I used before, but when I tested it on my hand it looked a little off and orange. I decided to buy it again anyways because it was only 5$. I got home and tested it out and I was right about it being a little off and orange. Though it felt good on my skin and gave me the coverage I needed, my neck looked off because it had a slight orange tint.

I really don't know what has happened because when I first got this it was the perfect shade, but now something must have changed because like I said, it's a bit orange for my skin. Not too much to make it very noticeable, but noticeable to me. It kind of ticks me off because I hate that, but I guess I'm stuck with it until I find a better solution.

I said I would buy this again, but I'm a little eh now considering the orange ordeal. If it came down to it, then I probably would as a last minute type of thing.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Zannahquinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I used this twice and threw it away. It gave me terrible breakouts and it just wasn't better then anything else. If anyone else is looking for good foundation, try L'oreal Magic Nude liquid powder. it's pretty amazing.