July 28, 2014 | 2217 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Simple - Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by beautycalls09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a really great makeup remover for non-waterproof eye makeup. I love it because it removes every trace of makeup, doesn't sting my eyes and there's no oily residue left over--making it great for fixing little mistakes in non-waterproof eyeliner application or little mascara smudges. If you're like me and try to avoid waterproof products, this is a perfect makeup remover.

On the other hand, if you favor heavy liquid liners, waterproof mascara, etc--don't bother with this one. It's absolutely hopeless. You might as well be using water, actually.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Yrie

I would only recommend this to people who wear little to no eye makeup. It is a gentle makeup remover - too gentle for my taste.
It doesn't remove heavy eye makeup easily, it takes a long time rubbing and working the product onto my eyes, which can't be good for the skin (wrinkles!). The eyeshadow usually comes off well enough, but mascara takes longer.
Needless to say that this doesn't remove waterproof mascara at all.
Wouldn't repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 7:35:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

i don't use very heavy foundation or waterproof mascara or lip stains so this mu remover is fine for me - i don't think it'll remove heavier makeup but it removes everything else pretty well. it's pretty gentle but that doesn't mean it won't sting if you get a ton in your eye. super affordable and great :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 6:43:00 AM More reviews by gmheels

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

Fabulous budget eye-make up remover that I go back to year after year! It removes all my eye make-up easily, doesn't have any oil in (so doen't leave a oily residue behind), great for sensitive eyes and really refreshing to those peepers!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by bonbongirl826

I anticipated for this product because they were saying it's gentle and have nothing bad in it. By the way, that doesn't mean it is gentle for your eyeball. It stings my eyes. I got it from cvs and I am going to return them. I tried loreal blue bottle one that stings my eyes, lumene that burns my eye area skin. The only one thing that was really gentle was yves-rocher gentle eye makeup remover in a blue bottle. I have returned lorea and lumene and will return simple eye remover.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by CPSWarrior

I got a travel size of this for .99 at Meijer, thinking I was getting a great deal. Turns out the joke's on me. This stuff is terrible. It's a shame, I was really wanting this stuff to work. The only brands that are any good are Mary Kay and Lancome, guess I will have to shell out more $$$ for the good stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by bdgreen74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I was really hoping this would be a good eye makeup remover, but it's not. Not at all. I use Clinique Take the Day Off and I love it; however, it is kinda pricey so I had a coupon and thought I'd try the Simple brand. It took so long and so much rubbing to get just a little make up off I just bought it today and will be taking it back tomorrow. My eyes hurt. They are raw from rubbing and I still have mascara on my face. It's not even waterproof mascara. It takes me 2 cotton balls to get all my eye makeup off with the Clinique, the Simple brand took 5 and still didn't get it all off. I just gave up because my eyes and around my eyes hurt so bad. Stay away from it. I have yet to find a drugstore eye makeup remover that works as well as Clinique.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2012 4:25:00 AM More reviews by lauran333

i use this remover everyday and npt just for removing makeup. i also use this to clean up my eye in the morning. you know when you wake up and your eyes feel gross and grotty. i use the remover just to clean my eyes and rid it of the sticky ness. this remover gets rid of most makeup but it does have difficulty removing mascara wether its waterproof or not. this is also great for clean ups. when i do my makeup i dont really make mistakes but my eyeliner looks softened and deliberately smudged so i just use this to clean up the smudges and make a sharper line. the only things i dont like about this is that when you apply too much remover it can feel slightly sticky and oily and the other thing is that the packaging is ugly but none the less it has a good was of dispensing the product

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Strikingreality

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this at all. It can remove light eye makeup pretty much nothing, except very very light eye makeup and even then I needed to rub very hard, leaving me red sore eyelids! Totally not worth it no matter how cheap it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Kdids520

I paid $1.68 for a sample size bottle of this at Target and thought I'd give it a shot. I usually alternate between Almay rounds (in the purple container) or Clinique eye makeup remover. I was pleasantly surprised by this stuff though. It was cooling, didn't irritate my eyes or sting at all, and it did good job removing everything. I'll definitely be repurchasing as you really can't beat the price.

To be 100% fair though, I don't wear waterproof anything...