October 2, 2014 | 983 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Simple - Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2012 7:06:00 AM More reviews by lilyalexis

I'm guessing that this will work for those who wear minimal eye makeup since it does remove my light shadows & pencil/liquid liner effectively.

It didn't however remove my gel liner & WP mascara, at least not without some tugging even after placing the a soaked cotton pad on my eye for around 10 secs.

I like that it doesn't leave my lids feeling greasy but probably will not repurchase since I wear gel liners on a regular basis.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by silver_aria

Package: The soft plastic bottle allows me to squeeze out the product and that's something I prefer over a hard plastic bottle which just slowly drips product out. Points there.

Product: Everything that you can wear on your eye, I do wear on my eye and this made a quick job of getting it all off (didn't have wp mascara on fyi); I soaked a cotton pad and left it in the eye for a second or so and wiped off. However, it stung my eyes. Not a lot, but I just wasn't expecting it to and it caught me a little off guard. I do plan on using this up, but probably more for cleaning up with a swab.

Overall, not a bad product if you are in a pinch, does work well as a eye makeup remover, but beware the sting!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2012 7:04:00 AM More reviews by mandity

This product definitely does not work for me. It burns my eyes and makes it kind of swollen afterwards. Worst of all, I have to use about four-five cotton pads to clean all of my eye makeup off. I think this product may only be suitable for people who wear extremely light makeup (no mascara, eyeshadow, etc.) and also those who do not have sensitive eyes like mine.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by pinchbeck

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pros: Product removes mascara and eyeshadow easily
Cons: This product is drying to eyes, caused mine to water, and on one occasion my eye puffed up due to an allergic reaction (my lids puffed up, burned, and were painful).

Although this product removes makeup well, it is harsh and a major eye irritant.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by caramelkiss19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nope! I hardly wear any eye makeup (mascara only) and this doesn't budge it. I don't want to wipe, wipe, wipe and still see black stuff underneath my eyes. I like mary kay's remover better, or an oil. This is just silly, good thing I bought the travel/ sample one for $1.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by beautycalls09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a really great makeup remover for non-waterproof eye makeup. I love it because it removes every trace of makeup, doesn't sting my eyes and there's no oily residue left over--making it great for fixing little mistakes in non-waterproof eyeliner application or little mascara smudges. If you're like me and try to avoid waterproof products, this is a perfect makeup remover.

On the other hand, if you favor heavy liquid liners, waterproof mascara, etc--don't bother with this one. It's absolutely hopeless. You might as well be using water, actually.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Yrie

I would only recommend this to people who wear little to no eye makeup. It is a gentle makeup remover - too gentle for my taste.
It doesn't remove heavy eye makeup easily, it takes a long time rubbing and working the product onto my eyes, which can't be good for the skin (wrinkles!). The eyeshadow usually comes off well enough, but mascara takes longer.
Needless to say that this doesn't remove waterproof mascara at all.
Wouldn't repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 7:35:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

i don't use very heavy foundation or waterproof mascara or lip stains so this mu remover is fine for me - i don't think it'll remove heavier makeup but it removes everything else pretty well. it's pretty gentle but that doesn't mean it won't sting if you get a ton in your eye. super affordable and great :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 6:43:00 AM More reviews by gmheels

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

Fabulous budget eye-make up remover that I go back to year after year! It removes all my eye make-up easily, doesn't have any oil in (so doen't leave a oily residue behind), great for sensitive eyes and really refreshing to those peepers!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by bonbongirl826

I anticipated for this product because they were saying it's gentle and have nothing bad in it. By the way, that doesn't mean it is gentle for your eyeball. It stings my eyes. I got it from cvs and I am going to return them. I tried loreal blue bottle one that stings my eyes, lumene that burns my eye area skin. The only one thing that was really gentle was yves-rocher gentle eye makeup remover in a blue bottle. I have returned lorea and lumene and will return simple eye remover.