Simple Eye Make-Up Remover

2.4

Water (Aqua, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, PEG-20 Glyceryl Laurate, Ceteth-20, Laureth-23, Panthenol, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin.

on 7/8/2012 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this in a small trial size and no that it's finished, I can say I really LOVE this product. I love that Simple skincare has no smell, and is so gentle. I don't have sensitive skin, but for those who do Simple is great for that. What really impressed me about this remover though, is that it is able to plow through my two layers of mascara and get 99% of the makeup off. It doesn't sting my eyes or make them water. I even use this on my face sometimes as an extra wipe of clean. Overall this is a FAB mu remover and I will alway repurchase.

on 6/26/2012 2:01:00 AM

My local target was out of my favorite SK eye m/u remover so I had to settle for this instead. unfortunately for me, this stung my eyes BADLY (and i have pretty tough eyes, after 18 years of RGP contact lenses) and worse yet, did not remove my eye makeup at all (and I only wear eye shadow + non-wp mascara). I don't even think I'm going to bother finishing up the bottle.

on 6/25/2012 3:23:00 PM

It doesn't take of my makeup very easily, and it burned my eyes. Total miss, save for the packaging.

on 6/25/2012 7:06:00 AM

I'm guessing that this will work for those who wear minimal eye makeup since it does remove my light shadows & pencil/liquid liner effectively.

It didn't however remove my gel liner & WP mascara, at least not without some tugging even after placing the a soaked cotton pad on my eye for around 10 secs.

I like that it doesn't leave my lids feeling greasy but probably will not repurchase since I wear gel liners on a regular basis.

on 6/15/2012 11:17:00 PM

Package: The soft plastic bottle allows me to squeeze out the product and that's something I prefer over a hard plastic bottle which just slowly drips product out. Points there.

Product: Everything that you can wear on your eye, I do wear on my eye and this made a quick job of getting it all off (didn't have wp mascara on fyi); I soaked a cotton pad and left it in the eye for a second or so and wiped off. However, it stung my eyes. Not a lot, but I just wasn't expecting it to and it caught me a little off guard. I do plan on using this up, but probably more for cleaning up with a swab.

Overall, not a bad product if you are in a pinch, does work well as a eye makeup remover, but beware the sting!

on 6/6/2012 7:04:00 AM

This product definitely does not work for me. It burns my eyes and makes it kind of swollen afterwards. Worst of all, I have to use about four-five cotton pads to clean all of my eye makeup off. I think this product may only be suitable for people who wear extremely light makeup (no mascara, eyeshadow, etc.) and also those who do not have sensitive eyes like mine.

on 5/30/2012 8:43:00 PM

Pros: Product removes mascara and eyeshadow easily
Cons: This product is drying to eyes, caused mine to water, and on one occasion my eye puffed up due to an allergic reaction (my lids puffed up, burned, and were painful).

Although this product removes makeup well, it is harsh and a major eye irritant.

Nope! I hardly wear any eye makeup (mascara only) and this doesn't budge it. I don't want to wipe, wipe, wipe and still see black stuff underneath my eyes. I like mary kay's remover better, or an oil. This is just silly, good thing I bought the travel/ sample one for $1.

on 5/20/2012 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a really great makeup remover for non-waterproof eye makeup. I love it because it removes every trace of makeup, doesn't sting my eyes and there's no oily residue left over--making it great for fixing little mistakes in non-waterproof eyeliner application or little mascara smudges. If you're like me and try to avoid waterproof products, this is a perfect makeup remover.

On the other hand, if you favor heavy liquid liners, waterproof mascara, etc--don't bother with this one. It's absolutely hopeless. You might as well be using water, actually.

on 5/18/2012 6:39:00 PM

I would only recommend this to people who wear little to no eye makeup. It is a gentle makeup remover - too gentle for my taste.
It doesn't remove heavy eye makeup easily, it takes a long time rubbing and working the product onto my eyes, which can't be good for the skin (wrinkles!). The eyeshadow usually comes off well enough, but mascara takes longer.
Needless to say that this doesn't remove waterproof mascara at all.
Wouldn't repurchase it.