November 25, 2014 | 1565 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the shuckinest best concealer I have ever used! It covers seriously everything from acne scars to huge volcanic pimples, and you only need a small amount! The colour selection is ok. I tested some at Walmart and tan is the only one that matched me. Its a tad bit dark, but it will be my perfect shade in the summer when I'm tanned. I even got my sister (who HATES makeup) to use this. She has bad acne problems and acne scars and this covered them beautifully! I highly recommend this concealer to anyone with acne, breakouts, and scars!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 5:02:00 AM More reviews by flowerpan10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have super oily skin and suffer from deep acne scars along my jawline and active, red breakouts all over my cheeks and occasionally on my chin and on my upper lip. I first applied this with my fingers over my bare skin to test it out and I noticed the color to be really light even though I got light-medium and I came to the conclusion that the color is right for my skintone. The product just gives off a flat-matte look. Since this concealer is of such a thick consistency my fingers made this separate and have absolutely no coverage. It looked horribly cakey. I later applied this with a cheap, triangle wedge sponge and it really pressed the product into my skin to give me such a soft, full coverage look to my spot concealing. I tried this concealer over top of my Garnier BB Cream for Combination to Oily Skin and it gave me such great coverage but the color looked too light so I have decided that I'll use this under my BB Cream and update on how I like it. I absolutely love using such a heavy feeling concealer for spots so that I get proper coverage but my very light-weight BB Cream all over so that my whole face stays fresh. A little goes such a long way with this product so it'll be forever before I have to repurchase but since it's only $6 a tube I wouldn't be bothered to get another when I do happen to run out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2014 8:19:00 AM More reviews by bobbictx

I originally loved this product. I'd use it very sparingly as a foundation at times, and the color is gorgeous, it looks flawless immediately after application. However it has zero staying power. It never sets or dries. It's like Vaseline almost. When I talk on my phone, the screen is covered in this stuff. I don't have oily skin, so I can only imagine what happens to someone with oily skin who uses this. Whether you use as a spot treatment or foundation, it just doesn't stay. I think for winter, if you have somewhat dry skin and set with a good powder and avoid touching your face, it's decent, for a couple hours. I love that it's not orangey or pink, I just wish it had some staying power.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Bkhaw

This is by far the WORST concealer ever!! After 2 years of not using it my skin is still recovering from the damage this concealer did to my face. It broke me out like nothing ever has... I used to have a beautiful complexion and no acne. But this disgusting thick greasy formula caused my skin to have such a bad reaction that who knows if it will ever go away. Ive tried to fix my skin for 2 years not but I still have acne and bad redness and large pores. Thought my acne has gotten better the redness just does not seem to want to go away, and its all thanks to this concealer. DONT BUY unless u want to ruin your skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by autumnlee33

i just bought this and its definitely not for dry skin! it extenuated my dry skin but i did give 2 lippies for the great coverage but it just wasn't for me :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Samwisethebrave11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I LOVE this product. First of all I have terrible skin that suffers from acne scars, unevenness, and acne flair ups. This covers everything. I'm lucky enough to be matched perfectly by the light shade. If you don't match, it's not too big of an issue, the product mixes well with foundation and lotion and still gives you great coverage. Do not put this under your eyes, it WILL look bad. But for acne, there is noting better. I like to use a small amount and spot it onto my skin with a liner brush. After that I use a stipple brush to blend it in. I end up with a flawless finnish. You can't even tell I have acne! Make sure to put a powder and setting spray over this though! It does transfer easily. Best drugstore makeup product I have ever found. You can't beat it's price either.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by negham

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I adore this. I have dry skin and I'm very pale, I use the ultra light colour and I've NEVER had an issue with it. I also use a sponge to put it on so maybe when other use it they find it cakey cause they're using too much? It covers really well and I've been using this for years.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Kirplunk0

I like this concealer but dont love it , it does not have that much coverage to be as honest maybe if you reapply it but with one dot no :( disappointed

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by smnthalbrt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in light and ultra light, because they were out of light when I went to purchase it.
Covers everything, it's super thick, creamy, blends out well enough. Doesn't slide around too much at all and lasts throughout the day.
The tub is good, and takes literally forever to use it all up. A little goes a long, long, long, way.
Definitely would not use it as an under eye concealer though, it's way too thick for that. I don't even know why you would try?

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2014 10:35:00 AM More reviews by jessicapereira1691

At first I thought this was my HG product, but I was so wrong as I started wearing it for a week, I noticed this has failed as a concealer and def its hyped that it covers tattoos. It couldn't even cover my mild acne and it claims to cover tattoos. So this product was a mess when I applied it with my foundation it made my face look so cakey yuck. I tried foundation without it and it was flawless not cakey. I still have a full tube, I won't be using it anymore. At least I only paid $8 dollars. There are so many other concealers that do the trick without making my face look cakey.