April 20, 2014 | 1629 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

Love this concealer, cheap but works great. Buildable, can give full coverage or be sheered out a bit with a sponge or concealer brush. Lasts forever and you only need a small amount to get full coverage. Also you get a lot of product (Glamoflage is in a 20 g tube compared to my YSL which is 1.5 g or MakeUp Forever 5 Camouflage Cream Palette which is 5 pans of different concealers x 2g each totalling 10g of product).

I like the hygienic squeeze tube packaging as well. ONLY con is I got the Medium-Light and it is too light for my NW25 skin. Will buy the medium as well to see if colour matches more. For now I mix it with a peach corrector from Bobbi Brown and it works great this way. I recommend going a bit darker than you think, because a) these concealers seem to run lighter than usual in my opinion, and b) using a concealer that is too light will give you that "reverse circles" look and that is usually even more noticeable than dark circles. Or mix this product with a peach corrector. I know some brands/beauty magazines/bloggers etc recommend going 2 shades lighter in the under eye area but on me and a lot of other people this looks so unnatural.

Bottom line - love this! Would re-purchase for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 6:47:00 AM More reviews by YEAHAnGiE

If you have a pimple this would cover it up!!!! I mean NO MATTER what SIZE or how RED your pimple is, this product would COVER IT UP!! I would 100% recommend this product for people who want to hide their acne/acne scars. I also recommend you to use a primer and MOST IMPORTANTLY to set the concelear with a powder so it would stay in place and last all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by keekee713

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I needed a new concealer & figured I give this a try. I'm pretty pale, but got medium light & it's still a little to light for my skin, but once I put my foundation(I used Wet & Wild cover all) it blended fine. It covered my dark circles & a few red spots. A little goes a long way! It is thick & when I first squeezed it out it was a little watery. I like it tho & I think that it will go bad before I use it all because I don't wear makeup all the time. IMO, I'd go up a shade or two since it tends to run light. I also used it as a primer for my eye makeup & it worked great!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

nice coverage but it wears off some places

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Gayche

I have acne and scaring and redness like crazy. Over my acne I prefer not to use a stick concealer like I was normally doing before this product. As soon as I saw all the hype about this I went out and bought and I am so glad I did! It's thick, and will let early cover anything, but it still goes on without looking cakey. Come with a little pencil to outline and conceal tattoos but I don't use it. Packaging is cute and you need the smallest pin sized amount even for a large blemish. I have to set it with powder though, but it's still great.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS IS AWESOME FOR A CONCEALER FROM WALMART... THIS IS THICK AND CREAMY AND CONCEALS WELL, YOU DO NEED A POWDER IF YOUR OILY.
I LOVE ALL HARD CANDY PRODUCTS!!! THEY ARE WORTH EVERY PENNY

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by baileykf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After seeing all the rave reviews on this product, I knew I had to give it a try. A little bit goes a long way, and it is super pigmented. I have a very fair skin tone, and I feel that the ultra light shade is almost too light for anyone. I can easily tell the difference between the concealer and my skin without any foundation on.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by senario

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I brought this color in light to put under my eyes. I have naturally dark/blue-ish undereye areas. It has great pigmentation, smooth, a little goes a long way. Really impressive.

**BUT** It looks ashy on dark areas! That's not the products fault however. It's just the wrong color for blue/dark areas. It's really opaque, so I put this first. Then I put a peach/bisque color over it to balance out the color and it seriously looks like skin. If you have olive-deeper skin tones, try using peach tones! You can just mix a matte lipstick it works amazing under the eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by TaraMaria

Felt light on the skin, but covered everything. A little overwhelming for spot concealing, but for a patch of crazy this is a lifesaver. I used just this with Physicians Forumla powder and I got full coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by WendyTran

I have acne spots and some redness on my skin to conceal, and I have never found a concealer that matches my skin and covers well without being very noticeable. Well, this product works for me! :) I think it looks more natural using a brush :)

Pros:
-GREAT coverage.
-A little goes a long way: the tube will last a long time!
-Good price
-Convenient packaging

Cons:
-I use the TAN shade. It is the darkest one. However, it is still a little bit light on me, even though Im not considered dark. So, BLEND BLEND BLEND.
-thick consistency = might look cakey.
-Not a wide range of colors
-Personally, I think it looks very unnatural if using fingers... So I think it needs to be applied with a brush.