October 23, 2014 | 1414 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer - heavy duty

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Samwisethebrave11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I LOVE this product. First of all I have terrible skin that suffers from acne scars, unevenness, and acne flair ups. This covers everything. I'm lucky enough to be matched perfectly by the light shade. If you don't match, it's not too big of an issue, the product mixes well with foundation and lotion and still gives you great coverage. Do not put this under your eyes, it WILL look bad. But for acne, there is noting better. I like to use a small amount and spot it onto my skin with a liner brush. After that I use a stipple brush to blend it in. I end up with a flawless finnish. You can't even tell I have acne! Make sure to put a powder and setting spray over this though! It does transfer easily. Best drugstore makeup product I have ever found. You can't beat it's price either.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by negham

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I adore this. I have dry skin and I'm very pale, I use the ultra light colour and I've NEVER had an issue with it. I also use a sponge to put it on so maybe when other use it they find it cakey cause they're using too much? It covers really well and I've been using this for years.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Kirplunk0

I like this concealer but dont love it , it does not have that much coverage to be as honest maybe if you reapply it but with one dot no :( disappointed

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by smnthalbrt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in light and ultra light, because they were out of light when I went to purchase it.
Covers everything, it's super thick, creamy, blends out well enough. Doesn't slide around too much at all and lasts throughout the day.
The tub is good, and takes literally forever to use it all up. A little goes a long, long, long, way.
Definitely would not use it as an under eye concealer though, it's way too thick for that. I don't even know why you would try?

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2014 10:35:00 AM More reviews by jessicapereira1691

At first I thought this was my HG product, but I was so wrong as I started wearing it for a week, I noticed this has failed as a concealer and def its hyped that it covers tattoos. It couldn't even cover my mild acne and it claims to cover tattoos. So this product was a mess when I applied it with my foundation it made my face look so cakey yuck. I tried foundation without it and it was flawless not cakey. I still have a full tube, I won't be using it anymore. At least I only paid $8 dollars. There are so many other concealers that do the trick without making my face look cakey.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2014 7:54:00 AM More reviews by gwmagic77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Waste of money. Not good for concealing acne or under the eye. The tubes became watery after awhile so I cannot use them anymore.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by TwinkleInHerEye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I want so badly to give this product a rating of 5 but it isn't quite perfect. I bought this product at Walmart for $6. This product was originally carried by Sephora, I believe, and then disappeared, and is not being carried by Walmart exclusively and is a great value at $6 for a 20g tube. It's labelled as a "heavy duty concealer" and it is! It came with a concealing pencil which I don't prefer, but they do say that it is to be used in conjunction with the cream concealer to cover tattoos by first outlining it with the pencil and then building the concealer in the center. This product is super creamy, yet light and I cannot stress enough how much a little goes a long way!!! It will take you forever to finish this tube! This concealer can hide absolutely anything, but I do have some issues with it; while it conceals flaws on my face beautifully and blends incredibly, it settles in the lines under my eyes and separates, and if your eyes water just a bit, it disappears. I have to constantly check it and swipe my finger lightly under my lash line to keep it smooth. However, because it's so creamy and a little goes a long way, it is easily corrected. Also, even when I just wear mascara/shadow/liner on my upper eye and not on the bottom, somehow the concealer gets a hold of some of the colour and darkness and under my eye looks grayish. This must happen because this concealer STAYS creamy and doesn't really dry. If you are self conscious about your flaws and don't care for people touching your face or accidentally smudging your face on something, this makeup is extremely transferable. However, because it covers so, so well and effortlessly, I will continue to use it, I just carry it with me after I leave the house for quick emergency touch ups. This concealer is fabulous when first applied under the eye and covers my dark circles (they're pretty dark) great, so it upsets me that it doesn't last. I smudge/reapply a couple times a day, and I haven't quite decided yet if I'll continue using it under my eyes or if I'll find a better setting product. This concealer doesn't come in many shades. I chose one that exactly matched my skin through the packaging, and it applies quite a bit lighter, which I like for highlighting purposes as I blend the concealer from the under eye to the top of my cheeks, my chin, and down the center of my nose. When I blended it between my brows and the center of my forehead it creased and caked and highlighted flaws. I watched a tutorial of a woman blending this concealer with her moisturizer and applying it to her entire face as her foundation. I applied my moisturizer first and used scant, scant amounts over my face as a foundation. Of course it was far too light, but worse, because it doesn't set well and dry, it settled in all my lines and was awful. I would not recommend. All in all, a great concealer an I would definitely purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First, a little bit about me; im MAC NC20 medium-light olive skin with yellow undertones. OMG this stuff is a like the perfect dupe to Tartes maracuja creaseless concealer! I had tartes but it was too dark (i got the shade medium) and decided to find one from the drugstore that was similar because tartes was so expensive. Well, I got this in the shade light and it's litterly almost exactly the same as tartes!! Tarte has a bit more mousey texture while hard candys is a bit more of a thick liquid. This applied so flawlessly, just like tartes. It barely creases and so far has stayed put for 6 hours now. It covers litterly everything! The packaging was super cute and effective and was around $6. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by DurrtyLadle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

FINALLY they made this in 'ultra light'.
I have tossed aside my high end concealers in favor of this one. I put it under eyes and over blemishes. sometimes undereye concealer becomes cakey and crepey but not this. the color is perfect and it melts into the skin and provides total coverage. I have OILY skin and this concealer never budges.
a couple times I've lost this in my black hole of a makeup bag and I will literally dump the bag to find it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Deemarie123

I saw a lot of mixed reviews on this product on YouTube and decided to try it for myself! I love the fact that a little goes a long way and it lasts for a while, the downside was that it tends to look cakey and doesn't do a great job of covering acne.
As for under the eyes, it works as a great highlighter and I would repurchase it again only because of that quality.