Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

on 12/8/2014 12:47:00 PM

I gave this product a five as it does exactly what it says. I have personally never tried to cover a tattoo with this product, but I do like it as a highlighter/concealer for the dark circles under my eyes. It is easy to apply and I do so with my fingers. When applied over foundation it doesn't crease or settle. It stays true to shade and wears very well.

I have read reviews that have stated that the product separates but have not had this happen to mine.

I gave a one for price as it is only $6 canadian for a large tube that lasts months.

I gave a 5 for packaging as it is easy and straighforward to use.

on 12/7/2014 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My second favorite concealer to nyx hd concealer I love it first off with one layer and I'm covered it is really heavy duty it's also a great way to hilight second it really does cover tattoos I covered my tattoo on my arm and it was gone it's really great drugstore concealer it was like $6 the packaging is so cute I love it and the tube is very easier to use and a little goes a long way and it lasted about a good 6 hour on my oily skin the only con I have is that don't leave it in a warm place because it separates and it looks nasty make sure to shake it before using but definitely recommend it

The only bad thing I can say about this concealer is that my bedroom is always too hot so it comes out quite fluidly. Other than that I have no bad words!!!! I love it so much, I have terrible under eye circles and this concealer works a dream, I'd recommend watching a few YouTube/Pinterest tutorials for applying concealer though because it is runny so you want to get your application right. I alternate between using mac mineralize powder and Ben nye banana powder to set it. You new a tiny blob and it goes so far, I marked this as a middle rating for price as I'm based in London and have to pay £13 on eBay for mine which is pricy for what I understand to be a Walmart product. I ordered both light and medium- not much between the two both pretty fair. Great purchase, go buy!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Yucky.

on 12/1/2014 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

PROS:
- nice, heavy coverage
- goes on well, blends well
- super affordable

CONS:
- slight creasing underneath my eyes

on 11/30/2014 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I gave this a chance, but every time I squeezed it out of the tube it came out with oil that had separated from the product. The selection of shades wasn't great either & I didn't get a good colour match. Plus when I put it on my skin it looked thick and cakey. I threw it out. At least it was inexpensive.

on 11/25/2014 11:06:00 PM

Got this product after reading so many rave reviews about it covering acne. Definitely a good buy for the price. Goes on very thick and a little goes a really long way. Great coverage but the shades run light. I'm typically the first or second shade for concealers and I bought the lightest and I wish I would have gone a shade darker. Overall, I would buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The ingredients easily separate, so it's easy to find yourself squeezing out a dollop of mineral oil rather than the product itself.
Its kinda funny, I squeezed out a teeny tiny amount of this product once and I found that the product was so thick that I could have used it as a foundation. In fact, you could probably use this concealer as a heavy coverage foundation! Lasts long, offers excellent coverage, and does not get oily.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Holy pigmentation Batman! Talk about IMPRESSED! In my humble opinion Hard Candy products are generally crap so when I kept hearing about how fabulous this concealer was I just kind of let it go in one ear and out the other until a friend recently shared a before and after pic with me of her undereyes after using this product. I was impressed so I finally caved in and took a chance on this $6 concealer.

I have NEVER come across a drugstore concealer this pigmented. Heck, not even my HE concealers are this pigmented. This stuff is seriously heavy duty. One tiny dot of this will do my entitre eye area, including the lids. It blends well too. It doesn't flake up and dry out and it stays put pretty well too.

My only complaint is it's not oil free (to my knowledge). When using this under my eyes I find I need to set it well with a good oil free powder otherwise it will start to break down my waterproof mascara when the two come in contact resulting in raccoon eyes but that's an easy fix. If Hard Candy could make this in a less emollient formula it would be holy grail worthy for sure.

on 11/11/2014 1:34:00 PM

This concealer is probably the worst concealer ever. It settles in my crease and made my face looked white. When I applied my foundation my face looked so white and mismatched.