NARS Sex Appeal

4.2

on 1/24/2011 7:27:00 AM

LOve LoVe LOVE this blush!
I'm about NC 20/light skin/Eurasian.
This blush actually makes my skin look flawless and pretty.Somebody earlier said it doesn't emphasize the pores because it is very sheer, that's true.

Its looks colorless in the pan but when you apply it, it gives you a cute peachy, girly flush! I would say the color is sort of a milky peach/pink on my skin! love it! its not over the top- and it goes well with all sorts of looks/ situations (eg. work, day/night/smoky eye). Totally versatile..!!! In addition, I like the fact that it stays on all day, and I totally look 'clean' and 'fresh'.. would definitely repeat..

It could be better than Orgasm...to be honest!!
I have other colors such as Torrid, Orgasm, Angelika, Gina, Dolce Vita..etc! and Sex appeal is #1! try it!

PS: would recommend to lighter skin tones as the color is very light~!

on 1/22/2011 10:17:00 AM

Nice blush if you are very pale (NC15 max NC20). it goes on very light, can be intensified and does not look chalkey. In the pan looks reeeeaaallyy pale but when applied it has a healthy peachy/pink flush. it is like GA sheer blush in n 2, but butter quality (lasts about half day) and at a fraction of the price (and NARS is not cheap). It is completely mat (no disco diva effect). I pair it with Chihuahua lip gloss.
** EDIT: i discovered Nectar shimmer block by Bobbi Brown and it is much better than Nars in Sex Appeal.

on 1/22/2011 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I got this blush because it was dubbed as the "softer" cousin of NARS Orgasm, which I find difficult to wear for some reason. But this shade is LOVELY! It gives me a natural flush on my cheeks and is hard to overdo. My only downfall is the price.

on 1/20/2011 6:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Sex appeal is my favorite Nars blush. It is a beautiful matte pink color that does not emphasize pores, which is a problem that I have had with most other Nars blushes. It looks great with a smoky eye or with a minimal makeup look. I have no problems getting it to show up, but a slightly heavier hand is needed to apply, which I was not used to after using the other Nars blushes.
I also have no problem with the Nars packaging. I clean the compacts using an alcohol based hand sanitizing wipe, and this works quite well.

on 1/20/2011 2:27:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Ladies dont be mislead that this is too sheer or pale to show up.
I am very cool/pale and during the winter this does show up very minimal, of course if you put pale on pale you wont get much result, but this baby is going to look amazing during the summer months when I have a tan, a beautiful soft ripe peach kind of a color, that will just look immaculate against my tanned skin, I can see this just glow on my cheeks, I cant wait till the summer to start wearing this gorgeus blush. I own only 2 other Nars blushes (Deep Throat and Torrid)
because I always buy Mac's blushes due to their great quality and excellent color selection. Sex Appeal is a perfect name for this very pretty blush, it looks good now but it will look even better while Im tanned. Quality is excellent as with all Nars blushes. Pick this up you wont be disappointed.

on 1/17/2011 4:11:00 PM

Got this a few days ago and have been wearing it everyday since. I loves it!!!! I was a bit worried about it showing up but considering I'm ghostly, I went for it. It does take more of a heavy hand but it's soooooo worth it. It's just an amazing peachy flushed color and it wears ALL DAY!

It is matte and in no way chalky. It's a great everyday blush and in no way over the top. I tried deep throat and orgasm over it and either gives it an extra punch when you're feeling you need a bit more.

For all you pale girlies out there, this is a must!

on 1/12/2011 1:19:00 PM

I was looking for a light colored blush without shimmer. I love this color and the matte finish is great because it does not make pores look huge like shimmery blushes do to me. I'm fair skinned with yellow undertones and this looks great on me. I do have to build the color up a little but I like that. I bought the orgasm color a couple of years ago and hated it. It was to much on my fair skin. This one is perfect. :)

on 1/8/2011 7:30:00 PM

Really good blush! The usual NARS quality, and a delightful color. The first time I applied it i was afraid it wasn't going to be very noticeable, but it definitely is! It is definitely the most natural looking blush I own and I have been wearing it everyday for work, because it is subtil but still gives me such a nice flush!!
I will repurchase over and over!

on 1/3/2011 1:23:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I cannot get myself to like this blush. I have tried it when I was an NC15/20, NC25 and NC30/35. It does NOT show up at all. It just gives a chalky appearance, and once I have about 3 packed on layers on, I get a very slight light orangey-peach colour which is not flattering in the slighest. So annoyed I spent so much money on this. No pigmentation whatsoever and the texture isn't nice either.

on 12/28/2010 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This looked kind of blah and chalky in the pan, but once I applied it to my NC15-20 skin it gave a gorgeous soft peachy glow. I also thought it looked really similar to other matte blushes I own in the same color family, but it's very different: not as orange and much softer than Cargo Cannes, cooler and lighter than Shu M Peach 44. To my eye Sex Appeal is closest in hue to Benefit Georgia, but Sex Appeal lacks the fine shimmer that has and is much more pigmented (I swiped one on each cheek to compare.) While this blush is super flattering on pasty old me, I don't think it'll work on darker skin tones since it's so light.

Popular Blush Products