December 19, 2014 | 1186 users online

Shampoo - One 'n Only - Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by BreeBee

This stuff is def moisturizing! I wanted to buy the Moroccanoil brand shampoo but after some research on the internet, decided this was a much cheaper alternative. I like that its sulfate/paraban/phosfate free; it lathers really well suprisingly! The smell is exactly like Moroccanoil, which I love, yummy nutty musky smell <3 This shampoo really made my hair feel clean and soft after using it. No shampoo I've used ever makes my hair feel soft, I was quite impressed. I think this shampoo is my HG <3 I'll keep buying it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2011 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Donnz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is without a doubt the best most moisturising shampoo I have ever used in my life. The lack of sulfates mean that I have no itchy scalp and yet it lathers really well. It's rich and creamy and smells like it's matching conditioner (see my review). I will continue to repurchase as long as they keep making it!

Edit: discovered natures organics dry nourish shampoo and conditioner which does a similar if not better job for a fraction of the cost. Also my scalp still remained itchy with this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 12:09:00 AM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This line is excellent! It smells and works very similar to morraccan oil brand at an affordable price. Bought it at Sally's. Will not be buying the original any longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2011 2:27:00 PM More reviews by wbwilliams1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had my hair done yesterday and my stylist washed my hair with the most heavenly, deliciously scented shampoo I've ever (in my life!) smelled. It was Moroccanoil. When I paid for my haircut I asked how much the shampoo cost and was floored when I heard the price. I researched online and read about Sally's One 'n Only. I immediately hopped in my car and drove down to the local Sally's to buy my own Argan shampoo, conditoner and oil treatment. I re-washed my hair with the stuff that very night to compare, and it smells and feels identical to the more expensive brand for literally half the price. I have thick, fine, stick straight, non-color-treated, level 7 blonde hair, and I'm in love with this shampoo and conditioner. My hair feels like silk, looks shiny and healthy, and smells amazing. I'm telling all my friends to go buy this now. PS The Moroccanoil lists Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil as its 9th ingredient. The One 'n Only lists it as its 7th ingredient.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Sunshine501

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have permed, colored and highlighted hair, so needless to say is horribly damaged and dull. I use a tremendous amount conditioner and always apply Argan oil to bring back some shine. The oil is fantastic for giving my hair some life, so I decided to try the shampoo and conditioner offered at Sally's.
It is, without a doubt, the absolute best shampoo and conditioner I've ever used. I am 53 years old and have tried soooo many products in my plight to find something that would help my dried out locks. Nothing compares. Nothing comes even close to this. My hair is soft with lots of bounce, my highlights bright, with no color fading. I would recommend this product line for anyone with dry/dull hair. It's truly a miracle.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by sarahlen

I did a sally's run and this is probably my best purchase. I don't know if its because there is not sulfates or because of the argan oil but my hair is so soft and shiny but not weighed down or greasy. Usually I count on conditioner to soften and repair my hair but this shampoo does that. My only complaint is that the lather is very minimal so i find myself using a lot of product and i will probably go through the bottle quickly. The smell is also amazing

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Juju84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I recently went to Sally's and made a completely unrelated purchase to this product, but they gave me a sample size each of the shampoo, conditioner, and restorative hair mask. Now, I haven't tried the hair mask yet, but I fell in LOVE with the shampoo and conditioner. I had been wanting to start using a sulfate, phosphate, and paraben free shampoo for some time, but didn't know where to start, or which ones to try, and was extremely hesitant after hearing multiple horror stories about the L'Oreal ones from several close friends. My problem was solved before I had even started trying by the ladies at Sally's who slipped these into my bag that day. I will never have to look ever again. This is my HG shampoo and conditioner. It smells HEAVENLY!!! It leaves my hair clean, but not stripped of moisture like regular shampoos do. My hair is manageable, zero flyaways, zero frizz, soft, and smells divine! This stuff doesn't weigh my hair down in the slightest, and is seriously the best thing that has happened to me this year yet! Try it. Even if you don't like it, you are no worse off than you were before. But I promise, you will like it. (Even my manly man of a husband likes it ;) Lol!)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by lburns2

Love this shampoo, doesn't strip my color, smells great and cleans without drying out my hair. Love the whole line!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by TBenjamin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great hair care line ! I love all of the products from this particular Argan Oil line ! Terrific shampoo ! Cleanses well without stripping my kinky curly hair bone dry. My new favorite shampoo. Hands down,

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by traceyadwl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is such a wonderful shampoo! I have never really fallen in love with a shampoo before for any reason other than its smell. As long as it didn't strip my hair or leave it laden with residue, it did its job in my eyes! But this...this shampoo works remarkably well. I had to lather up 2-3x to get it sudsy, but this is a sulfate-free shampoo, so that's to be expected. My hair felt very clean and strong afterward, if not a little "open" (as in porous), but my understanding is that's how shampoo prepares the hair shaft for conditioner. I didn't even attempt to comb it or mess around with it too much at this stage. I followed-up by slathering on and partially rinsing the One n' Only Argan Oil Conditioner which is AMAZING! Shiny, bouncy, beautiful hair that I half-diffused, half-air dried. I have never seen any product do such a wonderful job. I also love the Restorative Mask and, for these prices, there is no reason why I wouldn't be stocked-up with all three at all times.