One 'n Only Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo

4.2

Water (Aqua, Eau), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PEG-150 Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-10, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

I love the fact that this shampoo is sulfate free and is very creamy and does not make your hair dry. However, if you have fine textured hair, I would beware of using this. I tried it because although my hair is fine in texture, it is extremely dry and wavy and needs moisture for it to look good and be manageable. Sadly, this shampoo weighed my hair down, weighed my waves down, and made my scalp become greasier faster than it normally does. So, I have to give this only a 3 because of it's effect on my hair type (which I'm pretty sure is the cause of the argan oil listed in the ingredients), but I feel that it could be a great choice for coarse, very dry hair that is thicker in texture.

This whole line of haircare is great but I'm especially loving the shampoo. I color my hair and tried this brand because it had no sulfates, which tend to be drying and cause my color to fade faster. The smell is heavenly and it really is very moisturizing. And the price is so reasonable. I highly recommend!

This stuff is def moisturizing! I wanted to buy the Moroccanoil brand shampoo but after some research on the internet, decided this was a much cheaper alternative. I like that its sulfate/paraban/phosfate free; it lathers really well suprisingly! The smell is exactly like Moroccanoil, which I love, yummy nutty musky smell <3 This shampoo really made my hair feel clean and soft after using it. No shampoo I've used ever makes my hair feel soft, I was quite impressed. I think this shampoo is my HG <3 I'll keep buying it!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is without a doubt the best most moisturising shampoo I have ever used in my life. The lack of sulfates mean that I have no itchy scalp and yet it lathers really well. It's rich and creamy and smells like it's matching conditioner (see my review). I will continue to repurchase as long as they keep making it!

Edit: discovered natures organics dry nourish shampoo and conditioner which does a similar if not better job for a fraction of the cost. Also my scalp still remained itchy with this one.

This line is excellent! It smells and works very similar to morraccan oil brand at an affordable price. Bought it at Sally's. Will not be buying the original any longer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I had my hair done yesterday and my stylist washed my hair with the most heavenly, deliciously scented shampoo I've ever (in my life!) smelled. It was Moroccanoil. When I paid for my haircut I asked how much the shampoo cost and was floored when I heard the price. I researched online and read about Sally's One 'n Only. I immediately hopped in my car and drove down to the local Sally's to buy my own Argan shampoo, conditoner and oil treatment. I re-washed my hair with the stuff that very night to compare, and it smells and feels identical to the more expensive brand for literally half the price. I have thick, fine, stick straight, non-color-treated, level 7 blonde hair, and I'm in love with this shampoo and conditioner. My hair feels like silk, looks shiny and healthy, and smells amazing. I'm telling all my friends to go buy this now. PS The Moroccanoil lists Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil as its 9th ingredient. The One 'n Only lists it as its 7th ingredient.

I have permed, colored and highlighted hair, so needless to say is horribly damaged and dull. I use a tremendous amount conditioner and always apply Argan oil to bring back some shine. The oil is fantastic for giving my hair some life, so I decided to try the shampoo and conditioner offered at Sally's.
It is, without a doubt, the absolute best shampoo and conditioner I've ever used. I am 53 years old and have tried soooo many products in my plight to find something that would help my dried out locks. Nothing compares. Nothing comes even close to this. My hair is soft with lots of bounce, my highlights bright, with no color fading. I would recommend this product line for anyone with dry/dull hair. It's truly a miracle.

I did a sally's run and this is probably my best purchase. I don't know if its because there is not sulfates or because of the argan oil but my hair is so soft and shiny but not weighed down or greasy. Usually I count on conditioner to soften and repair my hair but this shampoo does that. My only complaint is that the lather is very minimal so i find myself using a lot of product and i will probably go through the bottle quickly. The smell is also amazing

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I recently went to Sally's and made a completely unrelated purchase to this product, but they gave me a sample size each of the shampoo, conditioner, and restorative hair mask. Now, I haven't tried the hair mask yet, but I fell in LOVE with the shampoo and conditioner. I had been wanting to start using a sulfate, phosphate, and paraben free shampoo for some time, but didn't know where to start, or which ones to try, and was extremely hesitant after hearing multiple horror stories about the L'Oreal ones from several close friends. My problem was solved before I had even started trying by the ladies at Sally's who slipped these into my bag that day. I will never have to look ever again. This is my HG shampoo and conditioner. It smells HEAVENLY!!! It leaves my hair clean, but not stripped of moisture like regular shampoos do. My hair is manageable, zero flyaways, zero frizz, soft, and smells divine! This stuff doesn't weigh my hair down in the slightest, and is seriously the best thing that has happened to me this year yet! Try it. Even if you don't like it, you are no worse off than you were before. But I promise, you will like it. (Even my manly man of a husband likes it ;) Lol!)

Love this shampoo, doesn't strip my color, smells great and cleans without drying out my hair. Love the whole line!

Top Rated One 'n Only Products