November 24, 2014 | 976 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Length Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by mdntstar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Best. Mascara. Ever! Atleast in my opinion. I have never tried those mascaras that claim to give a false lash effect (I.e. last blast, maybelline falsies) but let me just say this defiently gives you that effect. It gives AMAZING length in about 2-3 coats, and it gives great volume. The wand is plastic, and it can really get those hard to reach lashes. But the best part of the wand, atleast to me, is that it's thin and long so I can put mascara on my bottom lashes without it smudging to my under eye area. Speaking of smudging, it doesn't at all, or flake, or clump. This is my first of two holy grail mascaras, the second is covergirl's lash perfection.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by crueltyfree4eve

OMG. This mascara is horrible! I was so excited to get this product because it was so cheap and I needed a new mascara! I really like the brush because its pretty normal sized and isn't too hard.. however the formula is horrible!! I put on a coat of mascara and the formula made all my lashes stick together. And once it dried out, my lashes felt really hard and dry. It's also kind of hard to get off. HATE IT. I would never buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by CuppycakeLover

I love the length! It is the best lengthening mascara ever! It gives like super length! I love this

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by bella_35

works just as good if not better than Lancome Oscillating Mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by dragonfly16

Dirt cheap mascara, but it doesn't hold a curl :( I have the waterproof version and normally all other waterproof mascara hold my curl really well, but not this one :( What a shame. I really like how the brush is thin, so i can get to every single one of my lashes, but that's about it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 2:43:00 AM More reviews by RenoDawn

I've used this for a year and will continue to re-purchase! It is so cheap and goes on just as well as some Maybeline mascaras which cost twice as much. It gives a separated but full lash look while enhancing the length. The formula feels smooth on my lashes not cakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by scatandpounce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS!!! First of all for only 3 bucks, why not try it? This works so much better than my more expensive mascaras. The brush is small, so it separates really well and DOESN'T give me clumps! It doesn't add volume so much, but it does lengthen extremely well, which is exactly what it says it does! The black looks very good as well, it is indeed very black! And no funny odor, not messy...packing is really pretty. And as far as being waterproof goes ( I have the waterproof version) it does it's job! I mean it runs a teeny tiny bit, but it's minor enough so I can ignore it. Will buy this several times over. I'm a fan of Wet N Wild anyway, but this really is just perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by borrricua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this at Rite Aid on clearance for about $1. I didn't expect much. I used it for the first time when I was playing around in my makeup, I was amazed. It really lengthened my lashes and separated them.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by ajaeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this at Walmart for around 4 or 5 CAD$, after reading the rave reviews. The one I have is the waterproof formula.

This mascara is actually pretty nice. I prefer the regular mascara brushes to the plastic kind, but this doesn't hurt - it's a nice thin brush, which I prefer to the WnW protein mascara's huge fat brush. It doesn't clump up until after 4 coats (I tested hehe), but if you're quick and do each coat while it's still wet, it works quite well. I haven't had any irritation in my eyes from it, which is awesome because I tend to get eye itchies from some mascaras. It was easy to remove too.

I do like it for every day, although I do have long lashes to begin with so I don't necessarily need the extra length (I use clear Great Lash most of the time) - it's not so watery that when I blink, it gets all over my glasses. It works well with the whole natural-look thing, so if that's your look, you would do well to get this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Shaylynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love this product. I used to be a die-hard CG lashblast fusion person, although I had issues with their oversized applicator from the start. Someone said that this is basically just a lash tint... that's okay with me, I'm fine with how my lashes are.

Pros:
Definitely offers lengthening
Holds curl well
Didn't clump my fine yet thick lashes (my lash hairs are very fine, but I have a lot of them... and they are pretty short!)
So black!
I really liked the thin plastic applicator
Didn't cause spider lashes
No flaking

Con:
It takes a little while to dry