November 27, 2014 | 1378 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by BriSchmied

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this as a gift from my boyfriend's mom, and it adds great volume and a little bit of length. It makes my lashes thick without any uncomfortable sensation. It doesn't clump, flake, or smudge at all, and i would repurchase this. 2 thumbs up!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by soco13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Average product. Purchased from Ulta for $8.99 in very black. I've seen a lot of rave reviews on this site and youtube. Reminds me very much of Wet N Wild's MegaVolume. The brush is huge, which is fine but it doesn't deliver dramatic lashes. I even layered this with a lash primer, and I also tried to layer with L'Oreal's Telescopic. I'll use this as a daytime mascara, then throw away promptly.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by butterfly081799

I love this mascara and always come back to it. It gives me great volume and a little bit of length and doesn't clump. It doesn't flake or smudge. The only reason I gave it a 4 out of 5 is because it doesn't hold a curl very well. I don't want to try the waterproof version to hold my curl better because I know that the water resident one doesn't rub off at ALL!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by MermaidInOhio

This stuff is great. It never irritates my eyes (even wearing contact lenses) . It looks pretty natural and doesn't get flakey on me. It's a toss up for me whether this is my fave, or the Maybelline full n soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by mcmooki05

I've been using this for about a year now. I combine it with others for layering and it makes my lashes so thick and long. The separating abilities aren't as good as I'd like but the others I layer with eliminate that! Overall I love it

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by LovesPromos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my absolute, favorite mascara. I've been using it for years and although I love to venture out, I would say nothing compares. I have long lashes so I feel like the small spikes on the actual applicator gives me control of covering all my lashes. It gives amazing volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by leighcfish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Great everyday mascara. Separates very well for a slightly amped up natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 5:54:00 AM More reviews by Hautepants

By far one of the best mascaras I've ever had for length. I've tried everything from LancĂ´me, Chanel, Dior, Benefit, the falsies, the rocket, and I've never been as impressed with a mascara..and in one use!. I don't have to build up with this as much as other mascaras. It adds length right off the bat, without clumps..to my insanely short
Lashes. The only thing I don't like about this stuff, is that it stays on your eyelids forever! No matter what I use to get it off, I still have reminants of it a day or so later. It's still so much better than original lashblast.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by MilaJH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favourite mascaras. Makes lashes volumised and fluttery.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by JessicaGl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara it gives me a really lengthening effect, it doesn't gives that much volume but I'm OKAY with that. I love the wand it was a little bit scary because it's bigger than normal wands but I love that it holds a curl ALL DAY long, there's no need to apply it again throughout the day.
So I'll definitely will change my Million lashes L'oreal mascara for this one. The price is more accessible and it's worth it.