July 28, 2014 | 1714 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Tam94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this product to be very easy to apply and blend into the skin. There are only three shades and im in the shade 'deep' , It matches shade perfectly and hides those under eye bags. It is a great product for the price!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by MilenaBR

I'm very surprised to see that even people with dry and/or mature skin really like this concealer. I'm 41 and my skin leans to the dry side during winter, but even in summer, when I get more combination/oily, I've found this concealer to be extremely drying under my eyes, which makes me look older, which is evidently not desirable. I have to be extra careful and use an extra moisturizing cream under it, if I want to make this work. But this is an extra step that I don't have to take with other drugstore concealer I love (like the Maybelline Fit Me or the Rimmel Match Perfection).
The coverage is excellent, the price is excellent and the package is as good as it has to be. Younger skins will thrive, but I'm not repurchasing this one, nor I recommend it for dry/maturing skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 6:42:00 AM More reviews by Ancatje

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Here's the thing. This is not a bad concealer, but:
- I'm an NC15 and the lightest shade "fair" is too light for me, but the second "light" is too dark. I'm not keen on having to mix concealer shades.
- This creases under my eyes, while at the same time being drying, and it doesn't brighten like a peachy/ salmony shade would. So I can't use it for under my eyes.
- It covers small blemishes fine, but red angry spots are left very visible. I don't get cystic acne or anything, but my spots are usually really red, and this concealer doesn't do much for them.
In conclusion, it's an ok concealer for the price, but not great and I'd rather spend a bit more to get better converge and more shades available than just 3.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Simonjw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Got this from superdrug for £3.69!!! And am really happy with it, the price is just a bonus. I've never really liked concealer before but this is just great. It covers absolutely anything! Moles, blemishes and more. The only downsides have to be the wand you apply it with and the fact that it is slightly drying but for £3.69 you can't really complain

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by darciii

I have repurchased this about 8 times now, it is by far the best concealer I have ever used, high end included. It covers everything and I recommend this to everyone! I like to mix it with Clear Here moisturizer by soap and glory to make a foundation/tinted moisturizer, and that alone is wonderful coverage! I buy shade 1, the lightest shade. The ONLY downside to this is that the writig fades, but who cares?! The product is amazing!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2013 4:12:00 AM More reviews by Erinjay

I HATE THIS CONCEALER!!! I wanted to try this for a long time but trust me its rubbish i put it on my skin and it dried up really quickly, so i couldn't rub it in and it felt sticky on my skin. The packaging however all of the writing and everything else on there rubbed off so i wouldn't know which one i needed but to be honest why would i need it. I used it about three times then i just threw it in the bin, the price was £4.19 when i bought it and thats pretty cheap but for the product its a bit much as some maybelline and rimmel concealers can be just as cheap and there a lot better too!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by bowlspice

This concealer can cover very well, and lasts all day as long as you set it with powder. For the price its amazing quality with easy application. Despite this because they are very pinky, they contrast with my skin. If your skin is very yellow then i would advice not to buy this if it is for covering redness/blemishes. As it is pinky it makes a great undereye concealer if your sparing with it, as it can cake up if you use lots due to how high coverage it is.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by francescaloves1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to love this, after my usual concealer was discontinued (maybelline mineral power) - but I don't understand the hype! I found it settled in all my under eye creases - I'm 25 so there aren't loads - and was so sheer it did bugger all to cover up my blemishes and acne scars. So glad i found the maybelline number being stocked on ebay! Only pro for me was the price so i don't feel I've wasted too much money...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 4:57:00 AM More reviews by holliemcp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

My purchase of this product was influenced by the amount of positive reviews on it, here and on youtube.

I've been using it for 2 weeks and it is the most amazing concealer that I have ever used! I use it both to hide blemishes and under my eyes and it does wonders to it!

I got it in medium and I find it to be a bit too light for me (even though my face is quite pale?) but it still looks good! Definitely my favourite concealer of all times and I cannot see myself buying any other concealer in the next months if not years. Everything I need from a concealer. Plus it's super cheap, so even if you end up not liking it, you don't feel bad about spending a lot of money on it.

The only thing I don't like about it is how fast it dries making it difficult to apply under my eyes sometimes, however you can't have everything... Stays on my face all day though.

Definitely recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Marthey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this concealer. It stays on all day and it cover up perfectly. Can dry up a little bit if you have dry skin like me, but if you remember to moisturize and use a good primer underneath I don't think this will be a problem at all.

Definitely buying again considering this is one of my HG concealers.