September 22, 2014 | 1859 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by brittnmason

I'm on my 6th tube of this stuff, I really can't remember what i used to conceal before I had this, I hvae very acne prone skin so I wanted a fairly thick and full coverage concealer. Although MAC's Studio Finish Concealer was at one point an option, I have a lot of scarring and redness to cover so why would I want to spend so much when I would have to keep repurchasing it every month or so? For £4.19 this is a great concealer, the only downfall I would say is the shade range and also there is a tiiiiny bit of cakey-ness but if you're willing to sacrifice that for excellent coverage then this is perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Poppintags

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best concealer I've ever used. It works amazing on me, covering any single spot, marks, undereye circles... And it last forever.

However, I can't give 5 lippies because I think it's a little dry and make the wrinkles more noticeable. But thats the only con.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by ameleahlovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I don't love this but it's okay. I may have got a bad batch because I've heard nothing but great reviews about it, but I just don't really like it. It can be cakey and creases under the eye a lot. It is alright on spots but again, it cakes quite easily which makes blemishes more noticable. I know some people love it though!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by allthatglitters94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Without doubt the best concealer I've ever used. Great at covering spots/scars and illuminating the under eye area. I have quite dark under eye circles and have used various concealers but most of them crease or don't last too long. This stays on for ages and gives such a lovely finish. It's quite thick which is maybe why it works so well. Either way, the thickness means that occasionally on good skin days, I can apply this and not need any foundation. Only complaint is the limitation of colours in the range, 3 really isn't enough but they're so inexpensive, compared to their high end counter parts, that you can always buy 2 colours and mix.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2013 12:26:00 PM More reviews by ashleym04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After patiently waiting for 2 weeks for it to arrive from the UK I was so excited to get this. I have extremely fair pink skin and have a difficult time finding makeup that matches my skin. Why do cosmetics companies forget about all of us porcelain girls? There are MANY of us out here with that same complaint. The shade 1 FAIR is PERFECT for me and is so rare to find. Loved the shade but not the texture. It was a little too thick for under the eyes and would work better on the face. I tested it next to my Maybelline SuperStay concealer in Ivory and its exactly the same in shade and texture. I wouldn't wait again on this when it's a dupe for the Maybelline concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Amiemx

This concealer is one of those hyped up beauty blogging products and I can see why it has great coverage for under eye circles and blemishes however it is so drying which is something to be aware of if you are prone to dry areas

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 8:35:00 AM More reviews by GeorgiaAimee

This is such a good product, especially for the price! I use this on spots, redness and under my eyes occasionally and it never fails. I've bought it so many times. I'm in the lightest shade which fits me perfectly. However, I must say do not use too much because it can sometimes go a little bit cakey but overall I think this is an amazing product and is well worth all the hype it gets :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by ilanagomes

excellent product! Covers really well, even better than my vichy color corrector. I managed to even cover a tattoo with this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

I LOVE this concealer, but before I start I will just say that the colour selection on this is bad.
I own both LIGHT and FAIR, but neather one of those match my skin. Fair is way to light, but Light oxidise SO MUCH! it becomes very deep in colour. I don't know if I just got an old or bad concealer, but mine in "LIGHT" is so weird in colour.

- On to the concealer, I would say it's good for covering scars and blemishes. It dryes matt, so I wouldn't use it on dry areas. The lasting power however, was disappointing. It does only last a few hours, not even close to 16 hours.

I'm a bit LOVE/HATE with this thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by IrishWater

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had been using the Bobbi Brown concealer and powder compact, but felt that the colour was a bit light for me and also found the concealer hard to blend, so after reading many positive reviews I picked up this Collection 2000 concealer in the shade 'light'.

I love the applicator, it applies just the right amount and as it's a creamy concealer, it's super easy to blend in. It doesn't look heavy or cake and doesn't crease or sit into my fine lines.

I think I paid around €5 euros for this and it was well worth it. It hides my dark circles completely and really evens out the area under my eyes, I get months out of a tube too. I got my first tube back in May I think and still have loads left.

I prefer it to the Bobbi concealer, it gives a nicer finish, doesn't cake, its inexpensive, gives great coverage and lasts for ages. It's definitely my favourite concealer, I haven't used another concealer since I purchased this one.