October 23, 2014 | 1861 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Keekeekhatun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I always turn to this on my bad skin days, it covers redness and everything, and lasts really well. I don't use under my eyes coz I find it too cakey. The only bad thing I can say about it is the range only comes in 4 colours, but its so cheap just mix two.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by LeslieXo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best concealer ever, will cover anything and everything! Only bad thing I can say about it is that the writing on the packaging comes off very easily and I hate that but it's what's inside that counts and the product inside is magic!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 4:54:00 AM More reviews by FinnyB

Believe the hype, this stuff is incredible!!
Out of Benefits Erase Paste, Benefits Bo-ing (both costing over 30 euro) and this (at 6 euro!), this wins hands down!!

The packaging is perfect and a little goes a really long way, this covers my imperfections perfectly and doesn't settle into fine lines under my eyes.
I've used many concealers in my quest to find the perfect one and I've found so many to be very hard to work into the skin, (stick ones are usually very tough and actually aggravate the flaw you're trying to conceal), others in similar packaging have let me down by being too sheer and not thick enough (Rimmel Wake me Up) but this ticks all the boxes.

Highly recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by xbexiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is incredible, after hearing a lot about it from beauty vloggers I decided to give it a go, and haven't looked back since! Extremely full coverage, perfect for acne/blemishes. I don't use it under my eyes, but haven't noticed creasing on blemishes like some people have mentioned, I ensure that I blend it out well using a brush in a stippling motion if that helps anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 7:29:00 AM More reviews by jcaywaz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hands down the greatest beauty product ever!!!! My holy grail concealer. I can't even count how many tubes of this I've bought. It completely covers all spots, marks, dark circles. It is a little drying but the end result makes up for everything.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by brittnmason

I'm on my 6th tube of this stuff, I really can't remember what i used to conceal before I had this, I hvae very acne prone skin so I wanted a fairly thick and full coverage concealer. Although MAC's Studio Finish Concealer was at one point an option, I have a lot of scarring and redness to cover so why would I want to spend so much when I would have to keep repurchasing it every month or so? For £4.19 this is a great concealer, the only downfall I would say is the shade range and also there is a tiiiiny bit of cakey-ness but if you're willing to sacrifice that for excellent coverage then this is perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Poppintags

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best concealer I've ever used. It works amazing on me, covering any single spot, marks, undereye circles... And it last forever.

However, I can't give 5 lippies because I think it's a little dry and make the wrinkles more noticeable. But thats the only con.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by ameleahlovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I don't love this but it's okay. I may have got a bad batch because I've heard nothing but great reviews about it, but I just don't really like it. It can be cakey and creases under the eye a lot. It is alright on spots but again, it cakes quite easily which makes blemishes more noticable. I know some people love it though!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by allthatglitters94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Without doubt the best concealer I've ever used. Great at covering spots/scars and illuminating the under eye area. I have quite dark under eye circles and have used various concealers but most of them crease or don't last too long. This stays on for ages and gives such a lovely finish. It's quite thick which is maybe why it works so well. Either way, the thickness means that occasionally on good skin days, I can apply this and not need any foundation. Only complaint is the limitation of colours in the range, 3 really isn't enough but they're so inexpensive, compared to their high end counter parts, that you can always buy 2 colours and mix.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2013 12:26:00 PM More reviews by ashleym04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After patiently waiting for 2 weeks for it to arrive from the UK I was so excited to get this. I have extremely fair pink skin and have a difficult time finding makeup that matches my skin. Why do cosmetics companies forget about all of us porcelain girls? There are MANY of us out here with that same complaint. The shade 1 FAIR is PERFECT for me and is so rare to find. Loved the shade but not the texture. It was a little too thick for under the eyes and would work better on the face. I tested it next to my Maybelline SuperStay concealer in Ivory and its exactly the same in shade and texture. I wouldn't wait again on this when it's a dupe for the Maybelline concealer.