April 18, 2014 | 926 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - fresh complexion concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2010 3:47:00 AM More reviews by blankdreams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this more as a highlight rather than a concealer. A little goes a long, long way...I've had it for a while and I still have half of the bottle left. I use this under my eyes, this is definitely not what you want to use for acne (it won't cover it AT ALL). I first use benefit's erase paste under me eyes, then revlon age defying concealer, and then this. I really highlights underneath my eyes pretty well.

If you're looking for a full coverage concealer, this is definitely not it. I feel like there are better highlights out there rather than this one...so I probably wouldn't purchase this again unless it were on sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by jenniviva

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is actually a good dupe of the Lancome Under-Eye Concealer.
It is very brightening and has a luminous finish... it is more of a highlighting concealer, and won't cover blemishes. But it really brightened up my dark circles, browbone, around my mouth and around my nose!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Gnouvennew

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok first of all I'm just starting out to wear make up and I'm still trying different kinds of concealers and stuff , but I gotta say this concealer has got to be the worst I ever tried. First of all I have really bad dark circles, and this dang little thing just won't cover them up. Like if I really wanted them to cover my dark circles I would really need to put on a lot of this concealer on, like about 3 or 4 times at least, sometimes more. So if your thinking on getting this concealer don't it's a waste of money and time, plus a disappointment.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2010 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Rouquine25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

After they stopped making my favorite concealer, Maybelline Everfresh :'( I needed to find a new one. I thought this would be good because the color and packaging were almost the same! I normally like CG, but this product is no good. The lightest shade is still to dark, and it doesn't even match up with my CG foundation. The color also oxidizes. The formula is thick, but yet it doesn't do much to cover up zits. The consistency also makes it hard to blend, so you kind of end up with tacky dots that are darker than your foundation. Not worth it. I occasionally use it as an undereye concealer, just to try to use up the tube since I can't return it. Don't waste your time on this one. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2010 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Princ3ssVane

I hate giving bad reviews on products but i'm going to have to say that I am not a fan of this product. I needed a concealer for acne. I've been on the hunt for a good drugstore one and I thought that this would be it but it's not. I feel that the formula is way too thin to cover up anything. There are a few postive things about it. 1. It is a good alternative as an eyeshadow base. 2. It mositurizes my skin nicely and 3. It somewhat covers my undereye circles as well as brighting my eyes. Overall, as a product I would have to say it is a fail and I don't think I would purchase it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2010 3:38:00 PM More reviews by ashton

This is a good concealer for dark circles because it seemed to brighten my skin up a bit. I didn't like it for covering acne as much. If you are looking for a dark circles concealer I recommend it, but not for covering blemishes

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by mr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been on the search for a really good alternative eyeshadow primer because I don't want to pay the high prices for primers such as Urban Decay Primer Potion or 2 Faced. I saw a video on youtube of a girl who said she has been using this concelear for years now as a primer and it works amazing so I thought why not? I got it from Walmart for about $6 and I have to say its an AMAZING eyeshadow primer. Absolutely love it and I can finally wear eyeshadow without worrying about creasing :D I tried it for the first time yesterday and... I wore it for about 8 hours and the shadow stayed perfectly in place.. very happy.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2010 11:08:00 PM More reviews by NBtech

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do not like this concealer. Even though it is marketed as an under-eye concealer, I used this in other areas to see how well it worked. For use under my eyes, this did not work at all. The formula of the concealer is way too thin and after awhile, building it up can make it look really cakey. For other areas of my face, I found the same problem with the thin formula making it difficult to conceal. I didn't find that this had the "skin-brightening pigments" that covergirl claims; it did make my eyes look brighter but that was only because I had it in a shade lighter than my natural skin tone(classic ivory). When wearing this concealer, it seemed to fade pretty quickly and did not last all day. And something weird that happened, that the MUAer earlier mentioned, was the blue cap broke just from closing it. Definitely not a repurchase for me... I'm back to the hunt for the perfect concealer :(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by tamedDOLL

EWW !! I boguht this wanting to cover my dark circles, but this offers a light-medium coverage only. This product isn't exactly cakey, but doesn't look natural on skin imo.It has very strong pink undertones. One thing I have to mention is that the blue cap cracks..by just closing& opening the package a few times. .

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by PepsiGirl4Life

I usually use the Invisible concealer, but this was on sale for $2 something at Walmart, so I decided to try it. I don't like it because the shades are too light. Even the darkest shades are too light. Once I use the rest of this, I'm switching back to the Invisible concealer.