July 29, 2014 | 1299 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - fresh complexion concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by infusion77

I like this concealer. It's not the greatest, but I've spent a LOT more money on concealers that either make what your trying to cover up more noticeable or they just don't conceal that great. I bought my 2nd tube today, even though as another said, it lasts forever. I like the consistency b/c my skin is very delicate and I don't want to have to rub my skin to blend it in. My biggest complaint is that the top of the wand broke when I was screwing it back on. Even though that happened on my first tube I bought another b/c of the great value. Also, it doesn't break me out when I use it. I use it under my eyes, on blemishes, and redness between my nose and mouth. It may not conceal undereye circles the best, but I have never found a product that did to be honest. I have dark allergy shiners as they call them. It runs in my family, but concealer is the one product I can't live without. Overall, it's not the very best, but it's pretty good for drugstore makeup especially for $5.49.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2011 1:45:00 AM More reviews by katrabbit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

PROS: it's runny for those who are looking for that type of consistency; blends easily into skin; great for use as highlighter (I have classic ivory).

CONS: doesn't really provide much coverage at all, ie: it's not opaque enough to be used as a concealer; no SPF; sponge applicator in a tube is not a hygienic way of applying makeup.

This is not a product that can be used as a concealer (and yet it's sold as a concealer), even if you happen to have minor blemishes b/c it's so runny. It is buildable in a sense but you can see straight through the product pretty easily. I guess it's like buying a very small trial size portion of a very sheer foundation with virtually no coverage and trying to use it as a concealer.

Around $7 CDN b4 taxes for 11ml.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2011 8:55:00 PM More reviews by mooncitrus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Absolutly useless! It does not work at all for me. I usually use concealer to cover the dark circles under my eyes but this product DOES not work for that, if your thinking of getting it. Aweful!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2010 3:01:00 AM More reviews by xoPaperPlanes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

my holy grail concealer.
it is amaaaaaaaaaazing.
ive tried every single concealer out there including 50$ ones and i keep going back to this one. its 7.99$ canadian but the tube is seriously never ending. the only problem is the small shade selection.
as well the colours look darker in the tube than they do on skin. i have it in creamy natural and in the tube it looks like an nw20 but its really like an nw15. i plan on getting a much darker one tomorrow.
love this so much, TRY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2010 10:23:00 AM More reviews by chrichrinaki

I am a bit confused with this product. Yes, it is easily blendable (at least for me) but no it is not a concealer, meaning if you have dark circles this is not for you. I am luck enough not to have dark circles (except when I'm really tired) so it kinda works ok for me. But the few times I needed that extra oomph under my eyes it failed me. Also, does a poor job concealing pimples. I guess it could be used as a highlighter but as far as its concealing properties mmmmmm no.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by BananaPanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh gosh. This is amazing. This is THE stuff. I actually got this on a whim, cause I had buy one get one 50% off kinda deal at Rite Aid... but I really hit the jack pot, even though the stuff I originally wanted to buy was awful, this is amazing. I got super lucky. This hides all blemishes and makes my skin look... well... fresh! Perfect! Wonderful! People actually tell me that they're jealous of my "perfect" skin when deep down, this is my secret. Muahaha. It's coverage is divine. It lasts all day and then some. It doesn't clog pores. It's MY SKIN TONE (hoorah! I use the lightest one, of course). It goes on easy peasy and feels juuuust fine. I hate the feeling of all makeup, and if it doesn't feel like basically my own skin, I won't wear it. I just can't praise this product enough.

However. Here is the catch (dun dun dun duuuuun). Though it's not too big a deal, don't get upset. It doesn't work for under eye circles. Now I inherited (all in the genes peopl, no tomatoes or cucumbers or drinking 8 cups of water a day will help) dark circles. They're worse than most. So it's super important for me, and for some reason it's different than all the other areas on my skin, I think it has to do with the oil produced there or something (glad there's such thing as primer!). So a HECKUVA lot of concealers don't work for either the skin or the circles. I've tried hundreds... literally... of concealers for my circles. Anyway. Instead of using this number, I just use L'Oreal's True Match (in the lightest tone - teehee) for the darkest corner of under my eye, and since it does go away around the edges, and has an orange tint around that area, I just slap some of this puppy on and it looks marvelous. Makes it all blend in. Doesn't crease (unlike the L'Oreal stuff!). I just can't sing it's praises enough.

If this product is ever discontinued, we all shall feel the loss (well... whoever uses it). I've already gone through tubes of this stuff. COVER GIRL, HEAR ME NOW, if it IS discontinued, we all will martch down to your main office, and burn it down. No. Not really. NOT REALLY. Haha. But I will be sorely disappointed. Ahhh. What a day that will be.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2010 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Ellekeys

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is TERRIBLE. I bought it because I need a light coverage and the woman at the store said it was great. Not so. I tried it for the first time and it wouldnt blend, every time I tried to apply it too my skin it came off on my finger. It also made my normally good complexion oily. I would definitley NOT recommend this. I actually threw it out.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Freshie20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this concealer. I have a slightly different use for it though. I do use it for dark circles however I also use it as an eyeshadow primer. I don't have the money for UDPP and l'oreal decrease is hard to find where I live. I absolutely love this as an eyeshadow primer, my eyeshadow won't crease for usually about 10 hours. That's amazing because I have oily lids. I'm also quite pale so this is good for covering up the veins on my eye lids.

It does help with redness though as well, around my nose and on my cheeks. It doesn't do a lot for acne but if I need to I will put a dot on a blemish and let it sit for a minute or so then use a barely damp cosmetic wedge sponge and dab it until it blends in and it does help a little.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2010 3:47:00 AM More reviews by blankdreams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this more as a highlight rather than a concealer. A little goes a long, long way...I've had it for a while and I still have half of the bottle left. I use this under my eyes, this is definitely not what you want to use for acne (it won't cover it AT ALL). I first use benefit's erase paste under me eyes, then revlon age defying concealer, and then this. I really highlights underneath my eyes pretty well.

If you're looking for a full coverage concealer, this is definitely not it. I feel like there are better highlights out there rather than this one...so I probably wouldn't purchase this again unless it were on sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by jenniviva

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is actually a good dupe of the Lancome Under-Eye Concealer.
It is very brightening and has a luminous finish... it is more of a highlighting concealer, and won't cover blemishes. But it really brightened up my dark circles, browbone, around my mouth and around my nose!