July 25, 2014 | 1114 users online

Treatments (Face) - Cure - Natural Aqua Gel

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2011 4:42:00 AM More reviews by fangwong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I find this product is very over hyped. I really wished this product worked wonders for me after hearing so many good reviews. I've been using this once a week for a few months now, and there is no change to my skin. I was hoping it could help fade my acne scars but it didnt do that at all. It is fun to see the dead skin come out (it's kinda gross aswell) but if you have a slow skin renewal or sensitive skin, I dont recommend this product. I think it was too harsh for my skin and made it more sensitive.

Also it is essential to make sure all the dead skins cells are thoroughly washed off your face because it can cause breakouts.

Overall I was dissapointed with this product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by realpeak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I love the Laneige strawberry peeling gel and purchased this as it was a similar concept. It felt nice and light on my skin but I had to massage gentely otherwise it would leave my sensitive skin red and dryed out. I also found that a few days after using, I would ALWAYS break out in pimples across my face, especially my forehead. Took me a while to realise it was this and once I stopped using the pimples went. I will stick with my Laneige!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2011 5:28:00 AM More reviews by ohtigerlily

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

first and foremost, this product works. you WILL see all those nasty dead skin cells rubbed off, and best part is, it doesn't cause any redness which some exfoliators tend to do. but don't use it everyday (like i did for a while) because it may cause redness and breakouts. not good.

anyway, what i noticed was whatever mask or moisturizer i use after using this product somehow works better. i know some people find this product a bit expensive, but it's worth it. and one bottle could last you for months!

what i don't like was the smell. swimming pool, anyone? oh well, maybe it's because of the whole natural thing.

all in all, a product i'd definitely buy again. (Y)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 2:12:00 PM More reviews by forbidden_desire

I am amazed with this product. Let me say that although I've read nothing but good reviews about it, I honestly was very skeptical.. who would believe that all that grime was really dead skin? Nonetheless, I still wanted to try it just to see.. so instead of shelling out the cash for a product I didn't believe would really work, I ordered the sample packs. I was prepared to be disappointed but after I tried it.. WOW! I have combination (mostly oily with a few dry patches) acne-prone skin and I also wear makeup almost daily, so I need to exfoliate frequently. It's hard to explain, but I tend to get clogged pores which feel kinda rough and the only way I can get my skin smooth again is when I exfoliate with a washcloth or a scrub.. I've tried gentle exfoliators and peels but none of them can get rid of those rough patches except an abrasive rub down. This product actually got rid of all of that with no harsh rubbing, redness, or irritation! It even got rid of the dry flaky patches on my face..and just cuz I was curious I even used some on my lips and it seriously exfoliated all the chapped skin off! I am honestly very surprised with this product considering it is mostly made of water.. but it actually works! I am very happy with the results and this will probably become a staple in my skincare routine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 9:22:00 AM More reviews by wickedcoolmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is by far my favorite exfoliator. it's so gentle for my sensitive skin, yet so effective, it's the best! i feel no pain or discomfort when using this exfoliator,it feels so nice on the skin - it's a watery gel consistency and you just massage it on and gently rub in circular motions and it gets all the dead skins off so effortlessly! i love this product!!

update: 9/19/12: still loving this product, it's my go to exfoliator. I try others and yet keep coming back to this one. this leaves my skin smooth and leaves no redness behind unlike the harsh physical exfoliators that turns your face red and irritated. this is the best, you must try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by LinDo5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought I had the best with the Premiere Swisa Peel, but this one is far superior. This mild non abrasive exfoliant cures flakes and dead skin in seconds. I have very thick skin, don't really know how to describe it, but I need to exfoliate. Cure works without irritation. You gently massage onto dry skin and see your flakes ball up and get removed. You are left with fresh and glowing skin. Zero grains In it. I just can't tell you how many mornings this has saved me from over scrubbing off flakes and causing redness. No redness with this product. It is seriously one of the best skincare items I've used. HG status for me. No side effects. Only problem is the price hovers around $40, but it lasts forever, you use very little at a time. I recommend without hesitation for all skin types and especially for people who need to exfoliate flakes!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by eheh

This is great for people who have skin that is too sensitive for scrubs or other exfoliators. Because this does not scrub your skin, it feels like a liquidy gel, and as you keep massaging it, the dead skin just comes off.
It's very expensive in my opinion, I paid $39CAD for it from Kijiji.
However, it IS the best exfoliator I have ever used, so I give it 5 lippies =)
Did not dry me out because it did not scrub my healthy skin away.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by elizabethmariecorbin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have such such dry skin and my college in located in the driest and windiest area I have ever been. With that said, winters on campus are horrible for my skin and it becomes dry and flaky even though I use natural moisturizers multiple times a day.

I received two sample packs as extras from a gracious swapper and found that I love this! I used about 1/4 of a pack and it covered my entire face and some various problem areas. As soon as it touched my skin it began to ball up because I guess that's just how dry my skin is. Once I started to massage it around my face I was covered in dead skin cells. I tend to have excessive dry skin around the corners of my nose and I love that I can just use a dab of this in those areas and have it go away. I also had a serious patch of dryness on my hand so I used a small amount there and my hand is now smooth! This also really helps your skin to absorb moisturizer and treatments.

I seriously need to buy the whole bottle so that I can use it on my entire body religiously before my wedding. It's that great. It may be expensive but it works and it's made of natural ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by carameltwilight

After months and months of trying to find this, I finally found it on beautycarousel.
I think it's an amazing product as it's very gentle in exfoliating- no microbeads or anything! I have acne and it didn't irritate my skin at all (but be careful though, as each person's skin is different- you never know how yours is going to react to products).
It left my skin feeling cleaner and smoother.
You can also use this on other parts of your body that needs exfoliating like the heels of your feet or elbows etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Mimmychen

wow i'm surprised that there are so many bad reviews about CURE. o
on me it works AMAAZING. it's so creepy to see how it removes my dead skin cells. after using this my skin glows *___*
This is one of my favourite products <3