Cure - Natural Aqua Gel

4.1

water (activated hydrogen water, non-acidic and purified), glycerin, acrylates/C10-30, alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, dicocodimonium, chloride, steartrimonium bromide, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, gingko biloba extract, rosmarinus officinalis/rosemary leaf extract, butylene glycol.

on 11/25/2011 8:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product works.

It dissolves those nasty white heads and removes dead skin.

People that have said that it balls up on anything you rub it on. Well it sure does if you rub it with your bare hands... the balls are from your hands.

It leaves skin smooth and fresh.

First time I used it, it felt amazing because I have never felt my skin become so smooth and soft before.

The packaging is a bit flawed. The pump gets stuck sometimes.

on 10/31/2011 10:56:00 AM

I find this product so overhyped. Then again, products that claim to exfoliate and actually show balled up white stuff usually get raves. Those balled up stuff are not your dead skin. The product will do that no matter where you rub it. Try rubbing a bit of glue between your fingers and it will do the same.

The skin does feel smoother after using this product, because it leaves a film behind. This product is so pricey for what it does, and the packaging is totally lousy. The pump is so hard, and I always have to pull the pump back up whenever I try to pump the product out.

I'm really not impressed with this product, which is disappointing considering all the raves. I'd stick with my AHA to exfoliate, thanks very much.

I really like this exfoliator. I am a bit funny with exfoliators, I don't really like the scrub types because I find they are too harsh for my skin. This gel was perfect.

I have dry skin normally around my nose, cheeks and temples. I need to be quite careful with exfoliators because if I over do it, even by slightly, my cheeks can feel quite raw. I don't have sensitive skin nor do I exfoliate vigorously or anything, it is just that my cheeks appear to be extra sensitive.

After I have removed my make up, I pat dry my skin and take a pump and a half of the Cure Aqua Gel. I place some on my cheeks, forehead and nose and then start massaging this in circular motions on my face working it into my whole face. Little blobs of white balls appear which is the dead dry skin. Afterwards I rinse my face and it feels sooooooo smooth!!

I only use this once a week. In the winter and when my skin is dry/flakey due to the air con/cold wearer/central heating.. I may up this to twice a week.

on 10/18/2011 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm so glad I got the sample before buying the huge bottle...

The stuff does what it claims, it exfoliates well and you can see all the dead skin coming off, which is satisfying.

But it broke me out soooo badly. It was the only change in my regime, and now I have pimples all over my face. And it's kinda pricey too. :

I wish I could love this product, but it just didn't work for me.

on 10/8/2011 8:33:00 AM

I generally never use scrubs because I hate rubbing anything remotely scratchy on my face. So when I heard how this was gel based, I had to try it out! It works very well, a little too well for my skin. The product is really easy to use, and you can see how the flaky results vary from day to day depending how your skin is feeling. However sometimes I found it scrubbed layers of healthy skin off and left very dry patches that I could not treat with cream, something i've never experienced before. I even had a small amount of skin peeling that was attached to healthy skin once, which I ended up having to painfully break off! And the end results are like I have with every scrub - no difference, if anything worse from irritation, just feels nicer to touch a little bit. I think this product might help somebody out there, but my skin definitely prefers using salicylic acid for exfoliation.

on 8/27/2011 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm surprised to see this is a big hit on MUA! This is a basic "gommage"-type exfoliator that they sell in Japan, so I think it's hilarious that it's selling for $60 on Amazon when it costs $25 there (which is even comparatively expensive for this kind of product). As with other exfoliators like this, you rub this on your clean face and it balls up and takes all the flakies with it (the balls that appear as you rub this into your skin are not 100% flakies, the product would do this no matter where you rubbed it). Anyway, as with everyone else I loooove how my skin feels after using this. So soft and smooth, and it always looks one tone brighter too. So, this is a great product. But, having used this and many other similar exfoliators while I was in Japan, I have to say that there are equally as good products out there for less. I live in NYC and there's a big Chinese supermarket called Kam Man on Canal St. where they carry lots of Japanese skincare and they have several kinds of gommage of for about $15 each. That being said, the ingredients in this particular exfoliator are very gentle so if your skin is sensitive maybe this is worth the extra money (just try to buy it somewhere that isn't charging you over 100% more for it!)

on 8/27/2011 9:46:00 PM

This is the most amazing exfoliator around! It actually does what an exfoliator should do, and you see the results right away! I love how renewed my skin feels after using this. It's also fun to see all my dead skin cells form into tiny white balls. The price may be steep, but it's soooo worth it. Plus since I exfoliate just once a week, I've only actually used a third of the bottle, and with the way I'm going, I feel like this is going to last me one full year.

on 8/17/2011 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I love this stuff! After seeing bubz beauty use it, i just had to get it. Its quite expensive on ebay. Around $40-$50. I used about 3-4 pumps and massage it gently on my face in circles, you will feel/ see dead skin. I rinse off and do another 3-4 pumps to get more dead skin off. I do this about once a week. It keeps my skin smooth and i just love seeing the dead skin come off in little white balls. Ive used it for over a year and it is definitely a staple for me! Just wish it wasnt soooo expensive online....

What is Cure? Natural Aqua Gel is a gentle, water-based exfoliant made from natural plant extracts of aloe vera, gingko and rosemary. It effectively sloughs off dead skin cells without irritating or harming skin, making it suitable even for the most sensitive skin types. After cleansing face, apply gel on face and neck. Gently massage gel into skin and see the dead skin cells immediately peel off into tiny white balls. Rinse well with water and then pat skin dry.

This product is my life saver! Sometimes when I apply make-up, I sometimes get dry patches on my cheeks, nose and face areas, so after washing my face with a cleanser, I would use Cure to exfoliate the dead skin cells or dry areas. It literally exfoliates my skin, leaving it smooth, clear and soft. I would advise to not use this on an open wound or irritated skin.

Another thing about this product is if used, it can help face cleansers and/or moisturizers to take and its full benefit and dissolve into skin better.

Pros:
-Product does what it says
-One drop of the product does the job
-Makes skin smooth
-Removes dry patches

Cons:
-Kinda pricey but worth it.
-None

on 8/14/2011 7:53:00 PM

This product is nothing short of a miracle. I have been searching for a product that will help to soften my skin and have been trying different exfoliators but have always gotten the same results or not much at all. I heard about Cure and decided to order sample packs (you can get free samples from Beauty Carousel or buy them on eBay) before I buy the full product. After one use of the trial packet, I'm definitely sold and will be buying the full product ($34 USD from the official website with shipping included). It isn't as expensive as the products that you'd find at beauty stores here since you are getting a huge bottle of product for $34, whereas you could get a mere few ounces for that price. I'm sure that this bottle will last a very long time.

After rubbing it into my skin for less than 30 seconds (and seeing the white bits that accumulate) and rinsing, my skin immediately felt incredibly baby soft, smooth, silky, and clean. I really mean it too. I also didn't know that my skin could ever feel that soft and great. If you think that you have soft and smooth skin now, just try Cure once and you'll notice the pure softness and smoothness of your skin and it'll soon become a part of your skin regimen.

I now know why this is considered to be Japan's best kept beauty secret. It is a wonderful product and exactly what every woman needs for silky smooth skin.

Popular Treatments (Face)

Retin A
Lemon Juice

Top Rated Treatments (Face)