April 20, 2014 | 1702 users online

Treatments - Cure - Natural Aqua Gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 9:22:00 AM More reviews by wickedcoolmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is by far my favorite exfoliator. it's so gentle for my sensitive skin, yet so effective, it's the best! i feel no pain or discomfort when using this exfoliator,it feels so nice on the skin - it's a watery gel consistency and you just massage it on and gently rub in circular motions and it gets all the dead skins off so effortlessly! i love this product!!

update: 9/19/12: still loving this product, it's my go to exfoliator. I try others and yet keep coming back to this one. this leaves my skin smooth and leaves no redness behind unlike the harsh physical exfoliators that turns your face red and irritated. this is the best, you must try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by LinDo5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought I had the best with the Premiere Swisa Peel, but this one is far superior. This mild non abrasive exfoliant cures flakes and dead skin in seconds. I have very thick skin, don't really know how to describe it, but I need to exfoliate. Cure works without irritation. You gently massage onto dry skin and see your flakes ball up and get removed. You are left with fresh and glowing skin. Zero grains In it. I just can't tell you how many mornings this has saved me from over scrubbing off flakes and causing redness. No redness with this product. It is seriously one of the best skincare items I've used. HG status for me. No side effects. Only problem is the price hovers around $40, but it lasts forever, you use very little at a time. I recommend without hesitation for all skin types and especially for people who need to exfoliate flakes!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by eheh

This is great for people who have skin that is too sensitive for scrubs or other exfoliators. Because this does not scrub your skin, it feels like a liquidy gel, and as you keep massaging it, the dead skin just comes off.
It's very expensive in my opinion, I paid $39CAD for it from Kijiji.
However, it IS the best exfoliator I have ever used, so I give it 5 lippies =)
Did not dry me out because it did not scrub my healthy skin away.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by elizabethmariecorbin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have such such dry skin and my college in located in the driest and windiest area I have ever been. With that said, winters on campus are horrible for my skin and it becomes dry and flaky even though I use natural moisturizers multiple times a day.

I received two sample packs as extras from a gracious swapper and found that I love this! I used about 1/4 of a pack and it covered my entire face and some various problem areas. As soon as it touched my skin it began to ball up because I guess that's just how dry my skin is. Once I started to massage it around my face I was covered in dead skin cells. I tend to have excessive dry skin around the corners of my nose and I love that I can just use a dab of this in those areas and have it go away. I also had a serious patch of dryness on my hand so I used a small amount there and my hand is now smooth! This also really helps your skin to absorb moisturizer and treatments.

I seriously need to buy the whole bottle so that I can use it on my entire body religiously before my wedding. It's that great. It may be expensive but it works and it's made of natural ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by carameltwilight

After months and months of trying to find this, I finally found it on beautycarousel.
I think it's an amazing product as it's very gentle in exfoliating- no microbeads or anything! I have acne and it didn't irritate my skin at all (but be careful though, as each person's skin is different- you never know how yours is going to react to products).
It left my skin feeling cleaner and smoother.
You can also use this on other parts of your body that needs exfoliating like the heels of your feet or elbows etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Mimmychen

wow i'm surprised that there are so many bad reviews about CURE. o
on me it works AMAAZING. it's so creepy to see how it removes my dead skin cells. after using this my skin glows *___*
This is one of my favourite products <3

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

Overhyped and overpriced. They charge so much money for cheap ingredients that consist of 90% water plus fillers. They boast about the gingko/aloe/rosemary extracts but they're all at the bottom of the list, meaning they're in such miniscule amounts they may aswell not even be in there. It leaves my skin feeling very soft but a little dried out (I have normal-combo oily skin) and breaks me out in red pimples on my forehead, cheeks and chin whenever I use it. If I have any other blemishes on my face when using this, it tears the blemish open, leaves it further infected and causes an even bigger cystic pimple in its place. I don't notice my skin looks brighter or clearer...normally when I use exfoliators or scrubs (my HG is crystallized manuka honey) my skin glows, but with this one it doesn't. I'm not happy with it and wouldn't use it again.

Ingredients list: Water, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dicocodimonium Chloride, Steartrimonium Bromide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Gingko Biloba Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol.

15 out of 19 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by tsef

I got this from ebay after hearing many good reviews. It is considered a HG in Japan. I've been using it now twice a week for 3 months, and it has done wonders for my skin. I've combination skin with breakouts in the T zone. After using it, my skin feels very soft. It also gives me a healthy glow. I've MUCH less breakouts. It is a very gentle exfoliant, and would only take off the superficial layers of dead skin. I feel that it does help in the absorption of other skin products that I apply. By itself, you probably would not notice a huge difference in your skin. Don't expect fading of freckles / sun spots or evening out of skin tone. In conjunction with other skin products (anti-aging serum or cream), it has done wonders for my skin - more toned, fading of dark spots, balanced skin tone, healthy radiant glow. The last time my skin looked this good was when I was in my early 20s. And I'm in my mid 30s now. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by HT2006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought a sample of this online and decided to try it because there are alot of guru's and girls who swear by this. I was very eager to use this when it first came home. However, I am surprise to say that this product disappointed me. I mean it did give produce a soft and "glowing" complexion after the first wash but the next day my skin went back to being normal. I am glad that I bought the sample instead of the whole bottle.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2010 6:04:00 AM More reviews by kumintang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Don't expect miracle in a bottle like I did when buying this product. To me, this is just a so so product - yes it exfoliates gently and make your skin glows...but it doesn't last, alas, I am usually using this at night, right after using this I do feel my skin is softer and glowing, but the next day, my skin went back to its original state - so to me this product is no more special than any other face masks or scrubs in the market without the hefty price tags.

Also be warned if you have sensitive and acne prone skin like I do - everytime I am using this (only once or twice a week) the next day I will find new zits forming up. Not recommended..

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No