October 1, 2014 | 895 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by OlivianaVS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Simply the best there is. I've used a great number of high-end mascara primers but this one is perfect. Smooth application and it really appears to condition lashes. The tube lasts a long time even in daily use. The price is terrible, though..

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I find this product really difficult to work with. It does lengthen and thicken my lashes but it makes them so clumpy once I apply my mascara that I have to work with a comb for several minutes to get them to look normal. I also find it hard to cover up all the white with my mascara. I have to go over it so many times that I pile on the mascara and end up with clump city. I love dramatic lashes so I have to use a primer but when I'm done with this tube, I'll be going back to my HG Clinique lash primer, which gives me me more of a fringe look for a lot less money.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by rtran4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this every time I wear mascara. It works wonders with Dior Iconic and Benefit They're Real and it seems to last forever. It adds more volume and length to my lashes while moisturizing them. I didn't notice any overall growth in my natural lashes though. I apply one coat of this on my top lashes and apply mascara a few second right after before it dries completely. For more dramatic lashes, I apply one or two coats and let it dry completely before applying mascara. It might look too spidery for those with naturally long lashes but I have short stubby asian lashes and it works beautifully. It's pricey though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by xapplex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is amazing! It brings out the best of my mascaras. It adds volume and length - it's the perfect base. I'm addicted to it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 7:07:00 PM More reviews by ncgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! I only thought Armani was the best lash primer. How wrong was I! This stuff is magical on my 50+ lashes that are sparse and short. I was hooked from the first tube I bought and still loving tube #6. I mean I don't go to the grocery without using this before at least one coat of my YSL Faux Cils mascara. Amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2012 11:19:00 AM More reviews by lilly1972

I bought this on the recommendation of a friend and must say how pleased I am with results. You apply before mascara and lashes appear white. I found that you have to apply mascara fairly quickly after the serum or else lashes become a bit brittle and do not take mascara as easily. Lashes look fuller and longer after using this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2012 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Jels

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Makes me look like I'm wearing fake eyelashes. I have long, thin lashes and this makes each lash thicker and even longer. I've been using it AM and PM and haven't noticed any differences in my lashes when I'm not wearing mascara, but it's only been a week so I'll update in a few weeks. Only thing I don't like is the feeling of going to bed with mascara on and waking up like I forgot to wash off my mascara the night before (hard, bent lashes) oh and the white lashes aren't very bedroom romantic wink* Probably will purchase again and planning on buying a tube for my mom too!

Edit *doesn't work under the new Chanel volume mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by lovebeat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this product. It holds curls really well which is good when used under mascara because they stay curled all day. I use it as a primer under mascara and it makes my eyelashes so long almost reaching my eyelashes when I put mascara on. I also use it at night or in the day if I'm not busy as it is meant to help grow lashes and after using it for a week I've seen my lashes slowly growing and my eyelashes don't seem to fall out as much when I take my makeup off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by misslu990

I got this originally as a 100 point perk at sephora a while back. I loved it so much so I bought the full size and I have been using this ever since. I use it everytime before applying my mascara and it helps thicken them up and elongate them. Not sure if they have helped condition my lashes, but they do a good job of thickening them up. Will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by dominika99

I was dubious at best when I first read the rave reviews for DiorShow. How can a white goo make your lashes longer and extend what, physically, isn't there? A good mascara will curl your lashes and make them appear longer, so why use this if you've already got a good mascara?

Well, I don't know how this goo works exactly, but it lengthens my lashes and makes an incredible difference when used under my (highly recommended) Max Factor False Lash Effect. I did a comparison test (one eye with, the other without) and the difference was well worth the time and money you'll put into this product. My lashes are not only longer, but also more separated and less clumpy without sacrificing volume.

I don't really wear a lot of makeup, and at first this product seemed redundant since I already had a good mascara. But I bought it on a whim, and now it's become a staple that I can't imagine going without.

Here is the best part: on the days when I was in a rush and didn't put this on, I found that my mascara looked better since before I started using DiorShow. Which can only mean that ... this goo did extend what wasn't there and made my lashes grow. Love it. So much that I considered using caps lock and heart symbols.