April 16, 2014 | 906 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Conair - Infiniti You Curl No Clamp Curling Iron

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by lulupaige

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

OH MY GOD!!!! i just bought this literally 5 hours ago and rushed home to use it and right after making the first curl in my hair i fell in loveeeeee <3 haha i naturally have very curly hair so people wonder why i even need a curling iron, well im sort of a perfectionist and my curls need to be perfect lol some days when my curls arent working the way i want to i needed a curling iron to perfect them,....and let me tell you this curling wand is the best thing invented.... it gives amazing tight curls and loose curls too, so easy to use and only takes me like 20 minutes to do my hair now!! go out and buy it you wont regret it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by emilyisthebeesknees

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

HO-LY CRAP!
I AM IN LOOOOVE WITH THIS CURLING IRON!
Let me start by saying I have CRAZY thick hair, and my hair won't keep a curl in for longer than 10 minutes without a large amount of product.
With this curling iron?
2 DAYS. NO PRODUCT!
I was BLOWN away. I love how EASY & SIMPLE it is to use, the clamps always screwed me up.
Worked better on my prom hairstyle then the one at the place I got my hair done at!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by nakedmannequin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OH MY GOD

i'm euphoric right now.

my hair is very long, color treated, thick, dry, coarse, naturally wavy and frizzy. In my 25 years on this planet it has never held a curl from a curling iron for more than 20 minutes, if that.

i am getting married next week, having a destination wedding, and have been losing my mind over the hair issue. i know no stylists where i am going, wanted to wear my hair down, and to cut costs style it myself.

have been nearly in tears because every technique i've tried (large barrel, small barrel straightningin iron, pin curls, etc) either didn't work or left disgustingly weird results (pin curls)

bought this on a whim today, $30 at walgreens, and I feel safe in saying it is the best $30 i have ever spent. in 10-15 i'd curled half my head in perfect spiral curls THAT DID NOT FALL OUT. i waited a while, BRUSHED MY HAIR AND - even better- THERE ARE STILL GORGEOUS *soft* VOLUMUNOUS CURLS (kardashian style), AND NO HAIRSPRAY. i did not use a drop of spray, only a heat protectant (tresemme)

so easy incredible easy to use, fast, amazing, awesome, SAVED MY WEDDING HAIR I AM SO HAPPY I COULD CRY

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by megan26

This is an amazing curling iron!! I use it on my friends with straight hair and works sooo well! I have naturally curly hair and gives my hair perfect waves! I love thisiron and i havent touched my other curling iron since! it takes practice but you will get the hang of it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 4:54:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

It does take few practices to get the hang of but I works great on my straight, long hair. It was little difficult to get to the ends of my long hair so I usually divide curling the top and bottom half. I also noticed that my hair doesn't stay on the bottom of the barrel and slides the hair down to the tip end. I really like how it heats up so quickly and makes my curl last a while. Overall, good quality iron for an affordable price(Ulta $39.99).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome curler. It's so easy to use! I would recommend this if you get frustrated easily with a conventional clamp curling iron. :]

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2011 1:43:00 AM More reviews by jrack27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing and so easy to use. I purchased this curling iron after reading several reviews. I didn't need the glove and it was super simple to use. If you are good with a roller brush, you will be able to use this product with no glove. I received the '3 finger' glove, but as stated, it was not even necessary. My curls turned out amazing and beautiful and it was super fast to curl my long, super thick, unruly coarse hair. Loved the end result.....highly recommend this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by VictoriaMama

I am shocked at all the love for this iron. lol My hair is naturally curly (Botticelli - type) and if I blow dry my hair and try to use this, it does not do a great job. My hair curls and straightens with relative ease, so I don't get it! It feels like it should be 2" longer on the iron part so I could get my hair down around the iron more easily.
Mine did not even come with a glove, so I cannot comment on that.
I tried using it today for a couple of curls in the back of my head as i had a half-up/half-down style going on, and it worked pretty ok for the first time. Hopefully I'll be able to update and give a more positive review.
UPDATE: So OK, I gave it one more try, and I got it to work right after a fresh blow out. it came out great. I'd say there IS a learning curve, and you have to have enough time to do all the curls for a full head, but it's nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 6:31:00 PM More reviews by grobanite19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm in love with this curling iron!

Pros:
Easy to find
Ok price (around $30-40)
Heats up fast
Has several heat settings
Looks nice

Cons:
The glove is a joke! LOL!

I really do love this curling iron! I have very long, THICK, hair, and it curls my hair with ease! The only thing is since my hair is so long, it can be hard to get all of it on the iron, but I manage! You really should just throw again the glove, it won't help and it's just arkward! I don't use a glove, I'm just careful, but you can find a nice glove for around $10 I think at a beauty supply store if you really want one. Overall, I would totally recommend this to anyone! This would make a super nice gift for someone to!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by kklove

I have been looking for a curling iron that is easy to use! And this one is perfect. The fact that it doesnt have a clamp makes it easy to use for everyone!!!
The curls are gorgeous, it just takes a while to master how to use it

It is so worth the money.

And its fun to use!!!

Cons: My hair keeps sliding and my didnt even include a glove!