Conair Infiniti You Curl No Clamp Curling Iron

4.6

on 5/24/2011 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Oh my gosh! BEST CURLING IRON EVER!!! I was skeptical of this iron because it was only $29 and I have had similar tools that cost over $100 that didn't work. I am so glad I bought this, you can creat tight curls or loose waves depending on the amount of hair you wrap around the barrel. The best part of this product......it actually holds the curl! I don't know how but my hair stays curly all night and into the next day....and I am someone whose hair cannot hold a curl. I was completely expecting my hair to fall but it never did. I am so in love with this curling iron!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This curling iron is the best one I have ever had. I have one with a clamp by Remington? and I was getting sick of the clamp. Once I heard about this curling iron, I was lucky enough to buy it for $23 instead of $40! This works wonderfully and I can't wait to discover different looks with the wand! :D

on 5/15/2011 3:32:00 AM

The BEST curling iron I have ever bought. The clamps always gave me weird kinks and stuff in my hair, but this one is SO easy to use. It took me two tries to get the hang of it, what helped was to youtube it and see techniques other girls used to do it and now its so easy and I'm so confident that it turns out good that I can style my hair like this for work without having to worry "what if it doesn't turn out right?". The only curling iron a girl needs. Period.

on 5/10/2011 11:09:00 AM

It's a 50/50 toss up at how my curls come out with this iron. First off, I hate the glove it came with, it's too big and had only 3 fingers. I threw it away, since it was useless. As for the curling iron itself, either my curls come out gorgeous or only the part of the strand is curled and the end of my hair strand is straight or wavy or something close to a wave. I expressed some frustration over this, and I don't understand how everyone here is saying their curls are coming out beautiful, most of the time, it doesn't curl my hair properly at all. Before losing all hope, I'm going to purchase a proper heat resistant glove and try curling my hair with the help of the glove and report back. I hope I get good results. I'll post more later.

on 5/7/2011 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Absolutely LOVE this curling iron. Curls usually dont last in my hair and fall out after about an hour. I've tried professional curlers and other Conair curlers with no result, so I wasnt expecting much from this one. But it makes such pretty, natural looking curls. Lasted for 3 days! I got tons of complents for each of those three days!
Mine came with a glove, but it was a regular 5 fingered glove.. so they may have changed the packaging. The glove works pretty well, I could get my hand really close to the iron without feeling too much heat. Overall, I highly recommend it.

on 5/7/2011 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just bought this today and LOVE the results! Your curls can range from the cutesy bounciest Taylor swift curls to the fullest romantic Kim kardashian curls, the possibilities are endless! The box comes with a three fingered glove that was huge and made it harder to curl my hair. Although the highest setting is in the 400s I don't believe that that temperature is evenly distributed because I touched the end of the metal side multiple times and it didn't burn(keep in mind my skin is leather or anything) which means its harder for the tips of the hair to get curled as easily. I have thick long straight hair that will normally take around an hour to so my hair but with his nifty little guy I was able to finish my whole head within 45 min. Overall, I love it

on 5/5/2011 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

OH MY GOD!!!! i just bought this literally 5 hours ago and rushed home to use it and right after making the first curl in my hair i fell in loveeeeee <3 haha i naturally have very curly hair so people wonder why i even need a curling iron, well im sort of a perfectionist and my curls need to be perfect lol some days when my curls arent working the way i want to i needed a curling iron to perfect them,....and let me tell you this curling wand is the best thing invented.... it gives amazing tight curls and loose curls too, so easy to use and only takes me like 20 minutes to do my hair now!! go out and buy it you wont regret it!!!!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

HO-LY CRAP!
I AM IN LOOOOVE WITH THIS CURLING IRON!
Let me start by saying I have CRAZY thick hair, and my hair won't keep a curl in for longer than 10 minutes without a large amount of product.
With this curling iron?
2 DAYS. NO PRODUCT!
I was BLOWN away. I love how EASY & SIMPLE it is to use, the clamps always screwed me up.
Worked better on my prom hairstyle then the one at the place I got my hair done at!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

OH MY GOD

i'm euphoric right now.

my hair is very long, color treated, thick, dry, coarse, naturally wavy and frizzy. In my 25 years on this planet it has never held a curl from a curling iron for more than 20 minutes, if that.

i am getting married next week, having a destination wedding, and have been losing my mind over the hair issue. i know no stylists where i am going, wanted to wear my hair down, and to cut costs style it myself.

have been nearly in tears because every technique i've tried (large barrel, small barrel straightningin iron, pin curls, etc) either didn't work or left disgustingly weird results (pin curls)

bought this on a whim today, $30 at walgreens, and I feel safe in saying it is the best $30 i have ever spent. in 10-15 i'd curled half my head in perfect spiral curls THAT DID NOT FALL OUT. i waited a while, BRUSHED MY HAIR AND - even better- THERE ARE STILL GORGEOUS *soft* VOLUMUNOUS CURLS (kardashian style), AND NO HAIRSPRAY. i did not use a drop of spray, only a heat protectant (tresemme)

so easy incredible easy to use, fast, amazing, awesome, SAVED MY WEDDING HAIR I AM SO HAPPY I COULD CRY

on 4/20/2011 2:21:00 PM

This is an amazing curling iron!! I use it on my friends with straight hair and works sooo well! I have naturally curly hair and gives my hair perfect waves! I love thisiron and i havent touched my other curling iron since! it takes practice but you will get the hang of it!

Popular Hair Styling Tools