December 19, 2014 | 1050 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2011 12:34:00 PM More reviews by suesand

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Thing stuff smells amazing and goes on so soft. However, I am constantly reapplying because it doesn't actually moisturize your lips at all. What a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 6:23:00 AM More reviews by Makamae97

Luv this brand!!! Love this product!!! Doesn't matter the weather this lip balm will stick with you thru it. Hubby even uses product and prefers this to anything else... My lil ones luv it too. HG Lip Balm!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by juicygeorgiapeach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lip balm! I usually buy the burt's bees tinted lip balm in rose or hibiscus, but they weren't selling any of the little ones and i didn't want to spend $6 for the bigger sized one, so I looked and saw that they had a two pack of what I thought was the original burt's bees and settled for that. When I got home I realized it was actually the mango butter one and was slightly disappointed until I actually used it! This lip balm smells sooo good and really is moisturizing. Like others have said you do have to reapply often but that's okay because I don't think I'll ever find a lip balm that you don't have to reapply every 30 minutes or so any way...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by brightcolorsforever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG of lip balm. This goes with me everywhere. On a blah day when I run out of the house without a stich of makeup or (I'll be real) just bumming it.. this is on my lips. It keeps my lips moisturized and this gives my lips a glossy finish (Great on my blah days :) ) I can go on and on about this product because it really saved my lips and I don't ever have to worry about chap lips (winter, spring, summer, fall) ever!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by oxnicoleox3

I actually don't like this product very much, which is a surprise because I love Burt's Bees lipbalms. I like how the original is thicker, but this one melts too fast on my lips. I was also expecting it to smell like fresh mango, but it actually smells terrible. It doesn't moisturize my lips like the original.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by faija

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I grabbed this because I saw it on sale. I used to use Carmex but now that I wear lipstick I need something good to put on before my lipstick. This stuff is the bomb! I have this, Carmex, Rosebud, and Blistex around my house and the Burt's Bees really works best. I will def buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by HappyTheFace23

One of the reasons I love Burt's Bees so much, is because of this chapstick and also because it is so natural. When I started getting chapped lips I started using this at night and in the morning and I've noticed a huge difference in my lips, they are smooth and healed and so moisturized now, all thanks to Burt's Bees. The only thing is I wish I had gotten the SPF one since it is summer now, but I perchased this back in winter and it still lasts till now, and it really works.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2011 2:36:00 PM More reviews by artsypirate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ulta was out of the pomegranate version that I prefer so I bought this instead and was very disappointed. It smells amazing and is moisturizing BUT none of that makes up for its thin oily consistency or the fact that it wears off within 10 minutes. On top of that once it wore off my lips instantly felt dry, a issue I never had with the pomegranate oil version.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2011 1:14:00 PM More reviews by girrl65

I really like this. It's got a nice smell/taste and is very moisturizing in the lips. I'll be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This did what a lip balm should do. Kept my lips really soft and lasted a while. No complaints.