October 30, 2014 | 1699 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by vandenbergnikita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a great product if your skin is in a fairly good condition, as it does not give you full coverage. It does however even out your skintone, and just make your skin look fresh and glowing, and you do not feel the product on your skin, just sitting there.
I use this everyday, mostly on it's own (after moisturiser) and sometimes with a bit of concealer under the eyes, and on any blemishes. However, I will wear foundation if I am having a breakout, as this just will not cover enough. It does not go oily as some bb creams do, and it does not cause me too breakout or have any kind of skin reaction. I have noticed that in general my skin's condition has improved, and is smoother.
The product itself is a greyish toned, thick formula, despite this though it goes onto the skin so smoothly and within seconds the greycast is not visible anymore.
I quite like the bottle it comes in, and you get a LOT of product. If there is no more product coming out when you pump it, you can open the white bit of the container by sliding it out of the pink casing, and you should still have a fair amount of product left.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by cicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I can use it everywhere and my skin looks so pretty because everybody asks me what I use to care my skin :) I can use it under my eyecircle too before I applied I use an eye cream after that I use skin79 pink label :) I wish skin79 produce tinted moisturizer... I definitely buy it too:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by ficklepickle

I really like this bb cream. After trying a sample, I got a full size product in a tube. I prefer tube packaging instead of pump. It lasts me a long time. My skin is fair but this bb cream does not make me look like a ghost. It is pretty light, still I do not use it every day. It's nice that it has SPF. Overall, I would recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by gwenewg

This is one of my favorite bb cream from my stack. I do agree with the Ashy tone that many people are complaining about, but after putting translucent powder and waiting for it to set, it doesn't seem to be a problem for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

As other reviewers have found, this BB cream has a grey-ish tinge to it when first applied but then adapts to your skin tone (not colour) fairly well, especially once you've applied powder over it. I'd say it's ideally suited to NC20-25 skin tones, hence I only wear it in the winter/spring months before my skin darkens. It is fairly thick but sheers out very well with a brush but you only need a very small amount. You can take it right up to the eyes and use less concealer in the process. On summer days when I need a bit of extra help with my problem skin, I squeeze equal amounts of BB cream and foundation, mix well and apply with a brush. The look is great and I still get the high SPF protection and skin-loving properties of a BB cream. It's not my absolute favourite, which is Smashbox in Light, but only because of the slightly off colour. In every other way it's perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by xclairelouisex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I adore this BB cream! This is the first "Asian" BB cream I've tried (I was previously using Garnier BB cream) & oh my what a difference! It puts the Garnier cream to shame (I don't really see how they can call it a BB cream in the first place as it's so sheer & light!)

I purchased this online as it's not sold in any stores in New Zealand after hearing rave reviews on shaaanxo's YouTube channel. I love the packaging, it looks super cute in my bathroom & yay for it being pink! The only thing I don't like is that you can't see how much you have left =( I don't know when I'm going to run out which is a bit of a pain but I'll just have to make sure I have a back up in the bathroom.

I use this every morning after moisturising (it's quite tricky to spread if your skin is dry), it has a greyish tint to it when you first apply it but as you blend it in it adjusts to your skin tone & looks amazing! It has fantastic coverage (a big huge tick from me!), it looks dewy and fresh & smells lovely.

My mum absolutely loves it also (she tried it after seeing how amazing it looked on my skin) which is a big deal since we have very different skin types & colouring. I have incredibly sensitive skin on my face & never know if a product with give me a reaction or not but this actually seems to soothe my skin! Amazing! LOVE IT

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by cosmicsurgery

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really liked this initially - it goes on really smooth, has nice coverage and feels lightweight on my skin, and the ashy tone fades to match my skin tone. But after using it for a week I started getting cystic acne, when I haven't broke out in months. I thought maybe it was some other trigger, but as soon as I stopped using this my face cleared up right away. I bought it from a reputable Amazon source too! I guess my skin is too sensitive or just doesn't like an ingredient in this. Too bad. :( I got a few samples of other Skin79 products with my order, so maybe I'll test some of them out and see if they cause a reaction.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by itsiliii

I'm pleased to say there's only two BB creams I've ever given into the hype for... MISSHA and this one

CONS
-grey, grey, grey, grey. Don't believe any of the claims saying this stuff "oxidizes" to match you. Made me look like a ghost face
- only see this working for around nc20-25 skin DEPTH, not undertone. Might work better for more neutral/pink toned girls. If youre yellow toned, youre gonna look absolutely ridiculous
-very clean dispensing of product

PROS
-lasted all day on me, didnt emphasize dry spots, kept me moisturized while not becoming greasy
-good light/med coverage, i imagine it would look quite natural IF the color matches you
-a lot of bang for your buck
-packaging is cute but can be bulky

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by malinpho

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this from Amazon for about $20 including shipping. I have combination skin and I think this BB cream is pretty good. Like others have said, it produces a grey cast but I find that it adjusts to my skin tone in a few minutes. The feel can be greasy but it doesn't really bother me because it feels so light on my skin and evens out my complexion. it doesn't necessarily cover a lot but it's certainly better than other BB creams in terms of coverage. One downside to this BB cream is that it feels really heavy out of the bottle and kind of makes it hard for me to blend and it MAY accentuate dry spots.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by victoriabreton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

After reading so many glowing reviews, I was tempted to stray - if only temporarily - from my Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream (#21, if you're curious) for a bit of a change. With my interests piqued, I purchased Skin79's Super+ BB Cream (Pink) with high expectations.

When I first received this product, I went through a "honeymoon" phase with it. I thought it looked GREAT on my skin, even better than Missha M Perfect Cover. While the coverage is definitely thinner than Missha (light to medium), there was something spectacular about how it looked on my skin. It blurred my imperfections and gave the illusion that my skin was 1000x better than it was - almost doll-ish (yet not cakey).

After a few days of using it, I broke out. I was very disappointed, but thought perhaps my skin was breaking out as a reaction to something else (diet / stress / etc). I very rarely break out. So, I stopped using this BB cream for a few weeks. However, when I revisited it later, I broke out. Again. Not only was that disappointing, but I also realized that the honeymoon phase had come to an abrupt, car-wheels-squealing-on-pavement end. This product suddenly emphasizing my dry flakes while simultaneously making me look kind of "greasy," even when I added pressed powder. Not an ideal combination, to say the least.

I don't know what happened, but this product just doesn't suit me as well as I first thought. I'd love to jump on the bandwagon and say, "This is flawless. Go buy it!" like most people, but... I can't. :( It's just not for me. I'll stick with Missha M Perfect Cover.