BeneFit Cosmetics The POREfessional

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethiccone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isononyl isononanoate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymore, isodedecane, phenoxyethanol, polymethyl methacrylsate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), cyclohexasiloxane, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), mico, iron oxides, (CI 77492), limonene, iron oxides (CI 77491), iron oxides (CI 77499), triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT.

on 11/23/2014 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Absolutely love this product! I use it daily and it does just what it is supposed to! I wear it under my foundation when I go full face and I wear it under a dusting of Hello Flawless powder on othet days. It really gives me a smooth look!

on 11/13/2014 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

The price is absurdly high, and I was drawn in by the beautiful packaging, but this has become my HG primer. Due to the price I tend to only wear this when I've got something important and want to look my best, but i'd wear it day in and day out if it didn't destroy my bank account. Despite the price, it does what it's supposed to do. Although I don't have big pores, it does go on like a dream with a fabulous consistency, holds my liquid foundation (LOREAL true match) in place and makes me looks airbrushed. I recommend this product for those who have extra money, if not then the Body Shop does a primer dupe called Instablur, which isn't as good but follows the same principles for about $20 (Australian rates). I do really really love this primer, I will buy it again and as far as it goes, it really does last!

on 11/9/2014 5:51:00 AM

Well I guess as a primer it did make my foundation to be applied smoother and stay longer since it has silicone in it. I was actually using this primer everyday for a while, until I finally started searching for a new primer and discovered this primer had been giving me breakouts. I think it is just very pore-clogging and I'm very glad I only purchased a trial size.

on 11/3/2014 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

difficult to squeeze out when you're running low as it comes out in a line and when you think it'd dispensed it sucks back into the hole. it clogs pores and is full of silicones. it's sticky and really isn't the best primer out there. waste of money.

on 11/2/2014 2:49:00 PM

I bought this product about a year ago, as part of a palette and as a full size version. I've been using it every day because I have very large pores on my cheeks which are always maximised when I wear my favourite Mac blush, as it has a metallic sheen, and so I bought this in hopes it'd do what it says on the tin. For me, it doesn't I'm afraid and after constant usage, I decided to shop around for a new pore refining primer. After spending a lot of money, funnily enough, the cheapest product I found (Loreal Blur) worked far better than this one did and is a lot cheaper too. However, it doesn't smell and has a nice consistency and never once caused a break out. It just didn't do what I needed it to, I'm afraid!

on 11/1/2014 2:32:00 PM

I bought this primer because of how much it is raved about. I have large pores and acne prone skin. This primer did nothing for my large pores. When I put the primer on my face, it felt oily/greasy and made my foundation/concealer slide even though I waited for it to set on my skin. It made my makeup look very blotchy and it flaked my skin and soaked up my foundation/concealer so I had to layer on more product. The only pro is that it did kept me somewhat matte throughout the day. Overall, waste of money.

on 10/26/2014 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

One thing I've definitely figured out with this product is that it works so much better with liquid foundation than powder! I was getting so frustrated when I used it with my powder foundation products, because it just never worked! I felt like the little pad you wipe the powder on with was also wiping off the porefessional stuff. I just bought some liquid foundation from neutrogena and used it again and I finally got the results I wanted. I only use it on my cheeks and I could definitely tell the difference. Love it! So if any of you ladies are not happy and aren't using liquid foundation, give it a try!

on 10/24/2014 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Ok, so I purchased the trial sized version of this and I'm glad I didn't get a full sized one. It does help to minimize the look of my pores,but flakes up / balls up like crazy! This is the first time such a product as done this on me. So yup, not impressed..

on 10/20/2014 8:04:00 PM

I'd heard a lot of positive feedback on Benefit's Porefessional so I decided to buy a trial size to see for myself. I'm still iffy about it, I'm glad I only purchased the trial. Like any primer it does smooth out your skin and minimize the look of your pores, but when combined with foundation and a setting powder this seemed to cause my makeup to flake some days, which is odd because I don't have a dry skin type. I just feel like I could achieve the same, if not better results with a drugstore brand primer. Ex: Maybelline Baby Skin or even one or the ELF primers for a fraction of the price. It may work wonders for some but I don't believe I'll purchase a full size tube (it smells nice though! :))

on 10/20/2014 11:15:00 AM

Absolutely brilliant primer. Glides on like silk and creates an amazing smooth base for foundation. It would even look beautiful worn on it's own;it gives bare skin a satin finish. Makeup lasts for hours shine free. I am very fair skinned and get oily in the T zone. Also packaging is divine!

Popular Primer/ Correctors