November 21, 2014 | 1754 users online

Mascara - Almay - One Coat Dial Up

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2010 12:44:00 AM More reviews by smilekey

Okay soo im still young , but i wanted to try it out cause the commercial's and popularity of this product was good . So i went out and got it :D . . . Sad-__- I wear it when i have time on my hands before i go out , If not then NOO! It will smudge all over your lid . The 3rd dial is TOO much . The 2nd dial is okay and the first one is perfect but it still will smudge . I wear this over a layer of cover girl lengthening mascara and it looks flashish which i really like because the lengthening mascara from cover girl isnt super dark so i add this one . This volumizes it a bitt , and makes your lashes really dark , but i wouldnt really buy this again .

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2010 11:31:00 PM More reviews by marippe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

this mascara is just ~alright~.. nothing to really rave about. the design of the product itself is what lead me to buy it.
i really like thick, dramatic lashes so i've been using it on the #3 setting.. it's just kind of mediocre. it's a nice change when i don't feel like wearing mac or dior.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Crivera313

wow i hate this product i wish i could like it like everyone else. im a suck for new products , especially mascara. I don't know why I am because every time I try something new it doesn't compare to my HG voluminous. This mascara just makes my lashes look sooo spidery and doesn't add much volume to my lashes just makes them look spidery and strange.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 7:56:00 PM More reviews by kdunn392

I have thin short light eyelashes, so a mascara that works is a miracle for me. Believe me Ive looked around. But honestly, This mascara works great and you only use ONE COAT which i thought was crazy cause i usually gotta pile it on to make my eye lashes look decent. I RECOMEND this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2010 1:34:00 AM More reviews by boulderita

I am surprised to see positive reviews on this. No, this is not clumpy but it's amazingly think even on the lowest setting. I like my daily look to not look like I'm wearing false lashes but I couldn't get it to look even the slightest bit daytime. In fact, for me, it's even a little much for nighttime.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 8:19:00 AM More reviews by lipzilla

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have thin short lashes and this mascara immediately lengthened and *curled* them. It's not a goopy formula and does not clump at all. You can also build the mascara nicely with no problems. The packaging is nice, a little compact tube. There's a dial from 1-3 depending on how much product you want to apply. The brush is a good sized brush and worked well for application. I definitely will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 12:29:00 AM More reviews by elastikgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this mascara and the concept of it! I dont need a million different mascaras for the different occasions! I can just change the dial and thats it. I like a dramatic look so on the top lashs i use the number 3 and on the lower ones i use the number 1... The number 3 is pretty dramatic and i actually dont need to keep dipping it in the tube like i have to do with most mascaras. It makes my lashs long and thick, and it still keeps them soft! I have not noticed any clumping at all either which is awesome! And if i want to touch up later in the day it still doesnt clump.. It is also pretty easy to get off with face wash and water. I like how it has conditioning stuff in it! I will def repurchase

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No