Almay One Coat Dial Up

3.2

on 9/27/2010 11:31:00 PM

this mascara is just ~alright~.. nothing to really rave about. the design of the product itself is what lead me to buy it.
i really like thick, dramatic lashes so i've been using it on the #3 setting.. it's just kind of mediocre. it's a nice change when i don't feel like wearing mac or dior.

on 9/8/2010 4:35:00 PM

wow i hate this product i wish i could like it like everyone else. im a suck for new products , especially mascara. I don't know why I am because every time I try something new it doesn't compare to my HG voluminous. This mascara just makes my lashes look sooo spidery and doesn't add much volume to my lashes just makes them look spidery and strange.

on 8/23/2010 7:56:00 PM

I have thin short light eyelashes, so a mascara that works is a miracle for me. Believe me Ive looked around. But honestly, This mascara works great and you only use ONE COAT which i thought was crazy cause i usually gotta pile it on to make my eye lashes look decent. I RECOMEND this product!

on 8/4/2010 1:34:00 AM

I am surprised to see positive reviews on this. No, this is not clumpy but it's amazingly think even on the lowest setting. I like my daily look to not look like I'm wearing false lashes but I couldn't get it to look even the slightest bit daytime. In fact, for me, it's even a little much for nighttime.

on 7/3/2010 8:19:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have thin short lashes and this mascara immediately lengthened and *curled* them. It's not a goopy formula and does not clump at all. You can also build the mascara nicely with no problems. The packaging is nice, a little compact tube. There's a dial from 1-3 depending on how much product you want to apply. The brush is a good sized brush and worked well for application. I definitely will purchase again.

on 7/3/2010 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this mascara and the concept of it! I dont need a million different mascaras for the different occasions! I can just change the dial and thats it. I like a dramatic look so on the top lashs i use the number 3 and on the lower ones i use the number 1... The number 3 is pretty dramatic and i actually dont need to keep dipping it in the tube like i have to do with most mascaras. It makes my lashs long and thick, and it still keeps them soft! I have not noticed any clumping at all either which is awesome! And if i want to touch up later in the day it still doesnt clump.. It is also pretty easy to get off with face wash and water. I like how it has conditioning stuff in it! I will def repurchase