September 16, 2014 | 1775 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Liquiline Blast - Blackfire

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2010 1:56:00 AM More reviews by BBrazilian

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Let me start by saying that I am a huge fan of Covergirl because I think they are the best value for money of the drugstore brands. However, I love my Loreal liquid eyeliner and always return to it because I have never found a pencil that can do the job of a liquid . I have also never found a liquid eyeliner that does as good a job as my Loreal liner. How pleasantly surprised I was at this eyeliner. I don't usually use CG pencils at all. I think their pencils are their weakest item generally. This pencil is very different and does live up to its claims. It draws a lovely dark line that does look like liquid liner and the smudger helps accentuate the effect. That's all very well, but would it stay on all day? Yes it did!!!! Yeah!!!!!It also lines the inner eyeline beautifully. Can I let go of my Loreal liquid eyeliner? That's like letting go of an old friend. We shall have to wait and see, but I am really loving my CG eye pencil.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2010 8:47:00 AM More reviews by vwzen81

Goodbye Urban Decay 24/7 liner! For me this liner is a total dupe for the 24/7 liners but the Covergirl liner actually lasts much longer on my bottom waterline than any other liner I've ever tried. It is so soft and applies with no effort at all, no tugging or having to press hard. The smudger on the end of the liner is awesome and works great with this liner to get that smokey effect. As for the price, if you don't get it on sale, it's expensive for a drugstore liner. However, when compared to the price of Urban Decay's 24/7 or even MUFE's Aqua Eyes, this liner is much less expensive and well worth it; plus you can almost always find Covergirl products on sale at a local drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Dianerrs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I recently saw this as a 'new' product on display in my local Pharmasave, and I dismissed it as a 'gimmick' right away. I mean, a pencil eyeliner that acts as a liquid? Yeahhhhh, okay, Covergirl- Good one.
However, I picked up a tester and swatched it on my hand, and then basically forgot about it. Later, I went to work, and noticed that after a few hand washes, it was STILL on my hand, and hadn't gone away too much. This changed my mind about this product, and a few days later, when I saw it on for $5.99 as a back to school special (instead of $10.99), I picked it up in Blackfire.
I completely love this eyeliner. It goes on so smoothly and just glides right on. I'm not exactly a master with eyeliner yet, but I find this SO easy to apply. The colour stays vivid for a long time, and it even stays on my impossible to line water-line!
I know this also comes in brown, silver, green, purple, and blue. I can see myself purchases all of them in the near future, if this one continues to impress me!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2010 6:39:00 AM More reviews by citruslove

4.5 stars. well, i have this in blue. the color is GORGEOUSSS & true to its color. the staying power isn't awesome (it's not waterproof) - but it doesn't smudge. WHICH IS GREAT.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Hilaryrh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a fantastic eyeliner! I simply love how effortless it glides on my lids! LOVE the smudger on the one end, I rarely use smudgers that come with eyeliners, but this one is GREAT! It just has the perfect shape and makes it super easy to get a perfect line every time.
The one negative is that I do notice on very hot and humid days is that the liner transfers to the upper part of my eyelid. I try to use some eyeshadow over the liner and powder to counteract that.
It wasn't as cheap as I sometimes expect drugstore cosmetics to be, but now that I've used it and have fallen in love with it, it's worth every penny.
I will be buying this is other colors asap!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 12:44:00 AM More reviews by ipickstrawberries

I love this eyeliner. Very dark and looks like a liquid eyeliner except not annoying to apply. Note to Everyone: You have to sharpen it when it gets dull, it does not roll up!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by callalili23

I just bought this liner and usually i prefer liquid liners. This was great though as it was very creamy and left great colour

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I use black liner daily, usually on my inner rims and I have tried practically every one you can think of.
This liquiline stuff is amazing! it is very similar to L'oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner and prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner which I both loved but they burned/irritated when I used them on my inner rims.
Well this doesn't burn, and it stays on, and on - all day! I love it. It's such a great intense black. Highly recommend :)
Goodbye $17 Urban Decay 24/7 liner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I must begin by stating how skeptical I was about this product. I've used Covergirl eyeliners before and was not pleased with them. However, this stuff changed my mind. Its very pigmented and creamy. And its waterproof (plus)!!! You can smudge it, and use it for waterlines. It does not burn them (waterlines) which is good, because I have very sensitive eyes. I really like this stuff. I purposely was looking for a product that was good like Urban Decay's 24/7 in Zero, but wasn't as expensive. I've found my eye pencil!!! I love it and will def purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2010 1:11:00 AM More reviews by naughtybutnice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i'm canadian and we don't have the new covergirl liquiline blast products here yet but i recently went on a daytrip to washington and had to try it.

i am thoroughly impressed. the liner went on very smoothly like butter with zero tugging and i think it's even better than my UD 24/7 liner (i feel the UD one is slightly more waxy) the color is pigmented enough and it stays put all day. can't wait til the CG blast products come to canada, i will definitely repurchase :)

EDIT: this smudged on me (even with primer) and gave me raccoon eyes, not going to re-purchase