November 28, 2014 | 1963 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - 6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 2:11:00 AM More reviews by raenamercedi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wasn't expecting much from these brushes given the price ($8.00)...I pretty much figured I would be happy if I ended up liking one of the brushes for this price. It turns out I not only like, but love, all of the brushes in this set. They are very soft and work as well, if not better than, other $$$ brushes that I have purchased. This was my first Ecotools purchase, and I will be checking out their other brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 1:41:00 AM More reviews by shakeuptampa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had seen these at local stores for around $10, I was lucky enough to receive in a swap on MUA. At first by site I thought some of the brushes would be too big, but in reality they are perfect. They are labeled for the newbie who might not be sure what brush is for what, but are the perfect size in your hand. Each brush is so soft and easy to use, application is a cinch. I had no shedding from the brushes, and my layering of shadows has never been so easy. Even my boyfriend noticed a difference with application. They are now my favorite eye brushes by far!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 3:00:00 PM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I picked this up at Target it was $11 bucks, I was looking for a good set of brushes to bring with me on my travels. These really hit the spot. The bristles are especially soft and full. They were attractive and most of all you got a pretty good variety to work with.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Snowflake3981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this set!! Way better than a Crown Brush set I had purchased before. I bought this to go in my travel kit but plan on buying another one to use for everyday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by wildflower85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great brush set. I've been using it for nearly a year, and the quality holds up just as well as with more expensive brands. I like that these are cruelty free and more "natural" than the brushes you can get elsewhere. For the price and the quality, you can't go wrong.

These brushes pick up eyeshadow very nicely, and blend well. The bristles are so soft that it's hard to think of using anything else! Every other brand just seems scratchy in comparison. Great for potted eyeshadows and minerals. Very versitile.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by hyukluv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I bought these brushes at least 2 years ago, I had never heard or read anything about ecotools. Turns out, they quickly became my favorite makeup brushes. i have others of course (recently purchased the Tokidoki set) but still find myself wandering back to these. the regular shadow brush is awesome and picks up color great, and the crease brush is my absolute favorite. overall, awesome... clean looking, soft, on and on
^_^ LOVE

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2011 8:27:00 AM More reviews by sunshinelu

These brushes do a great job, are compact, and better for the environment :) Win-win for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Now that ive done my research and have found amazing dupes I turn toward drugstore brands when it comes to brushes. These are just as good as my Mac and bare escentual brushes but for half the price. The best thing too is they come in a cool carrying wrap case. I highly recommend these

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by JMarie20

The price is so fantastic for such soft, nice brushes and they are eco-friendly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by glorynails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very impressive. Love the set. Soft, fluffy brushes.