April 21, 2014 | 1986 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - 6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes + case)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by hyukluv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I bought these brushes at least 2 years ago, I had never heard or read anything about ecotools. Turns out, they quickly became my favorite makeup brushes. i have others of course (recently purchased the Tokidoki set) but still find myself wandering back to these. the regular shadow brush is awesome and picks up color great, and the crease brush is my absolute favorite. overall, awesome... clean looking, soft, on and on
^_^ LOVE

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2011 8:27:00 AM More reviews by sunshinelu

These brushes do a great job, are compact, and better for the environment :) Win-win for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Now that ive done my research and have found amazing dupes I turn toward drugstore brands when it comes to brushes. These are just as good as my Mac and bare escentual brushes but for half the price. The best thing too is they come in a cool carrying wrap case. I highly recommend these

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by JMarie20

The price is so fantastic for such soft, nice brushes and they are eco-friendly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by glorynails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very impressive. Love the set. Soft, fluffy brushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by addictedreader

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Awesome little set! This does an excellent job applying makeup whether pressed or mineral and it's extremely compact. You can add the brush from the BE trybelievelove set in the same package to do either mineral foundation or blush and be covered for a full face in hardly any space. Brushes are nice and soft & it's even good for the planet. HIGHLY recommended.

Edited to add- short handles are very handy for if you have lousy vision and need to get close to the mirror when applying shadow!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by fragiles0ng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very impressed! So soft, fluffy, and do not shed/bleed. Happy with them for the price! They're not as good as MAC, but they'll definitely do, and I'll most likely buy more from the brand :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Frenchmix

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I totally love these. I use only three of them to apply concealer, so far. Perfect brushes, cute pkg. I like that I don't have to search all thru my mu bag for them. Great short length also. Best brushes ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 11:02:00 AM More reviews by tay814

I usually would never buy brushes from a drugstore..But i saw these and a friend had them so i thought i would give them a shot.. I must say i absolutely LOVE them! I use them everyday and they are perfect. They are inexpensive and super soft! these brushes are an essential part of my makeup application and i advise anyone thinking about trying them to do so! (:

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 10:45:00 AM More reviews by neddykapoozle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good quality brushes that you can get at a drugstore, who'd have thought? I use these brushes almost every day, and I recommend them to all of my friends. I even bought my little sisters a set each so they can get started with makeup. Lovely soft brushes, and I like the shorter handles because I tend to get right up close to a mirror doing my eye m/u and hate bumping into the mirror with long handles.

Heartily recommend!