Ecotools 6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)

4.4

on 4/8/2011 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I continue to be amazed at the quality of this line. This set is amazing. Totally comparable to the more expensive brushes, ie. MAC. Soft, yet firm. I get great application and my makeup looks great.

on 4/8/2011 12:33:00 PM

i bought this online off drugstore.com since my country doesn't have any decent affordable brushes. my only problem with this is the little case since its fabric, washable, but you can't wipe it off. so i mover the brushes to a mini pencil holder i found really cheap which is the same color as the ferrules.
not onto the brushes.... the crease brush is my favorite by far. it really does all the job for you in just a second, and blends the eyeshadow itself because its fluffy, but not too much, so it is still precise. the big one that says blend is great for blending, applying an all over wash of shadow, applying highlighter under the brow and my fav - highlighter on top of the cheekbones. perfect size! the one that says highlight is a really nice blending brush! the small one that says smudge is great for highlighting the inner corners of the eyes, cupid's bow, and obviously applying shadow on the lower lash line. the one that says shade is good for applying shadow on the lid and highlighting brows and inner corners.
the brushes are very soft, the look very nice. their size is very good for traveling but they also aren't too short.
i love this!!!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I wasn't expecting much from these brushes given the price ($8.00)...I pretty much figured I would be happy if I ended up liking one of the brushes for this price. It turns out I not only like, but love, all of the brushes in this set. They are very soft and work as well, if not better than, other $$$ brushes that I have purchased. This was my first Ecotools purchase, and I will be checking out their other brushes.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I had seen these at local stores for around $10, I was lucky enough to receive in a swap on MUA. At first by site I thought some of the brushes would be too big, but in reality they are perfect. They are labeled for the newbie who might not be sure what brush is for what, but are the perfect size in your hand. Each brush is so soft and easy to use, application is a cinch. I had no shedding from the brushes, and my layering of shadows has never been so easy. Even my boyfriend noticed a difference with application. They are now my favorite eye brushes by far!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I picked this up at Target it was $11 bucks, I was looking for a good set of brushes to bring with me on my travels. These really hit the spot. The bristles are especially soft and full. They were attractive and most of all you got a pretty good variety to work with.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this set!! Way better than a Crown Brush set I had purchased before. I bought this to go in my travel kit but plan on buying another one to use for everyday.

on 3/30/2011 1:17:00 PM

This is a great brush set. I've been using it for nearly a year, and the quality holds up just as well as with more expensive brands. I like that these are cruelty free and more "natural" than the brushes you can get elsewhere. For the price and the quality, you can't go wrong.

These brushes pick up eyeshadow very nicely, and blend well. The bristles are so soft that it's hard to think of using anything else! Every other brand just seems scratchy in comparison. Great for potted eyeshadows and minerals. Very versitile.

on 3/30/2011 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

When I bought these brushes at least 2 years ago, I had never heard or read anything about ecotools. Turns out, they quickly became my favorite makeup brushes. i have others of course (recently purchased the Tokidoki set) but still find myself wandering back to these. the regular shadow brush is awesome and picks up color great, and the crease brush is my absolute favorite. overall, awesome... clean looking, soft, on and on
^_^ LOVE

on 3/11/2011 8:27:00 AM

These brushes do a great job, are compact, and better for the environment :) Win-win for me.

Now that ive done my research and have found amazing dupes I turn toward drugstore brands when it comes to brushes. These are just as good as my Mac and bare escentual brushes but for half the price. The best thing too is they come in a cool carrying wrap case. I highly recommend these

Popular Makeup Brushes