September 2, 2014 | 2074 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - 6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 3:00:00 PM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I picked this up at Target it was $11 bucks, I was looking for a good set of brushes to bring with me on my travels. These really hit the spot. The bristles are especially soft and full. They were attractive and most of all you got a pretty good variety to work with.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Snowflake3981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this set!! Way better than a Crown Brush set I had purchased before. I bought this to go in my travel kit but plan on buying another one to use for everyday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by wildflower85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great brush set. I've been using it for nearly a year, and the quality holds up just as well as with more expensive brands. I like that these are cruelty free and more "natural" than the brushes you can get elsewhere. For the price and the quality, you can't go wrong.

These brushes pick up eyeshadow very nicely, and blend well. The bristles are so soft that it's hard to think of using anything else! Every other brand just seems scratchy in comparison. Great for potted eyeshadows and minerals. Very versitile.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by hyukluv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I bought these brushes at least 2 years ago, I had never heard or read anything about ecotools. Turns out, they quickly became my favorite makeup brushes. i have others of course (recently purchased the Tokidoki set) but still find myself wandering back to these. the regular shadow brush is awesome and picks up color great, and the crease brush is my absolute favorite. overall, awesome... clean looking, soft, on and on
^_^ LOVE

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2011 8:27:00 AM More reviews by sunshinelu

These brushes do a great job, are compact, and better for the environment :) Win-win for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Now that ive done my research and have found amazing dupes I turn toward drugstore brands when it comes to brushes. These are just as good as my Mac and bare escentual brushes but for half the price. The best thing too is they come in a cool carrying wrap case. I highly recommend these

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by JMarie20

The price is so fantastic for such soft, nice brushes and they are eco-friendly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by glorynails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very impressive. Love the set. Soft, fluffy brushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by addictedreader

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Awesome little set! This does an excellent job applying makeup whether pressed or mineral and it's extremely compact. You can add the brush from the BE trybelievelove set in the same package to do either mineral foundation or blush and be covered for a full face in hardly any space. Brushes are nice and soft & it's even good for the planet. HIGHLY recommended.

Edited to add- short handles are very handy for if you have lousy vision and need to get close to the mirror when applying shadow!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by fragiles0ng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very impressed! So soft, fluffy, and do not shed/bleed. Happy with them for the price! They're not as good as MAC, but they'll definitely do, and I'll most likely buy more from the brand :)