August 29, 2014 | 944 users online

Lip Gloss - Rimmel - Stay Glossy (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by JChrisBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was very impressed with the look and color choices of this lip gloss. I purchased All Night Long which is a gorgeous berry color. Medium darkness and the perfect berry tone I have been looking for when Avon stopped making my favorite berry cool in their Glazewear line - except I like the color "All Night Long" even better. It looks great with bronzer and gold and pink toned eye shadows. I doubt it actually lasts six hours unless maybe you never touch it, eat or drink. It is longer lasting than typical & still fades in a nice way, however, and comparable to "high end" glosses. I am looking forward to trying more colors. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by beigepearl5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Shade: Non Stop Glamour

6 HR wear? Erm, More like 3.5.

Favorite: the color

Pro: Non-Sticky

Con: False 6 HR claim

Price: Less than $4

Other Comments: Very sheer. Shimmer is pretty and not chunky. Color is a baby beige-pink with some lavender undertones and golden shimmer.

Pictures? Uploaded! Flash turned it darker and added more pink. Hmm...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Shazzer1976

I have this in two colours: Nonstop Glamour and Stay My Rose. Nonstop Glamour is my favoruite out of the two. It was also the first one I bought. I thought it was reasonably pigmented and great to wear by itself as well as over other lipsticks. I bought Stay My Rose based on this previous positive experience. I have to say I was a little disappointed with this one. It is not as pigmented and seems very glittery. I was looking for a nice rosey pink for the Spring. There is nothing wrong with the lipgloss. Just not what I was looking for.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2012 11:15:00 AM More reviews by lainemmitchell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this in Black Diva. After seeing a picture of Anna Paquin in which she was apparently wearing black lip gloss, I knew I needed to get one to play with.

This one is quite opaque, but it can be worn sheer if necessary by using just a bit. It has a bit of sparkle that doesn't show up much on the lips. I layered this over N.Y.C Sheer Red, and it made a really neat color that's not too gothy for everyday. ( I uploaded a picture.) It does last ok for a gloss.

I would have preferred it to be a bit more glossy, and bit less opaque, but it's way less expensive than the department store ones, and it satisfied by craving for a black gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2012 7:47:00 AM More reviews by juliet1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow, who knew? Rimmel was a brand that I thought I'd left behind in my teenage years and it's been ages since I tried anything, so when I was given this lipgloss I didn't really expect anything great. Instead, I've been pleasantly surprised and I think I'll have to try some of the other shades (I have 140 - Always Lovely, a delicate transparent pink).
The gloss has a lovely smooth, non - sticky texture that feels more like a balm than a gloss - it reminds me a lot of my favourite Clinique Superbalms. These glosses are different however in that they have some subtle shimmer and the staying power is longer, although obviously nowhere near 6 hours. The perfume is a bit weird and floral but it doesn't last long and isn't really unpleasant, and my lips feel very moisturised when I wear this. The packaging is the only downer really - pretty cheap and plasticky looking and I don't like it. All in all, a surprisingly good budget buy that II look forward to trying again in some different shades.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

I bought this in Endless Night, which looks like a purpley nudish brown with multcolored glimmer. It shows up on my lips as ...clear with glimmer?!? Two lippies for the formula, which is great. Not especially sticky or greasy. I'm disappointed in the lack of pigmentation and will not repurchase or try other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by mkeddie

Not sure what colour it is that I have. It's a coral/pink. Really like it and will repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 8:45:00 AM More reviews by k19912

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this lipgloss. I tend not to bother too much with my lips as they're quite thin and rather pigmented anyway, so a slick of this completes my look day or night. I use the shade 'stay my rose' which is a pale, pink colour. Although the staying power isn't great, the tube lasts the best part of a year so you definitely get your moneys worth. Would buy again and again - a lovely product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by pecantan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love these glosses! i have the shades "all day seduction, and "all night long". they are very beautiful colors. i do have to reapply this throughout the day after drinking or eating something but i dont mind that.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2012 11:40:00 AM More reviews by kittensandbows

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Just bought this in Stay My Rose and Black Diva at the drugstore on the way to work. I applied Stay My Rose (a glittery rose pink) in the car while still at the drugstore parking lot, and by the time I arrived at the office the gloss had already disappeared. This does not last six hours as it claims, and I don't believe that any gloss would.

The color I tried (Stay My Rose) is pretty and makes my teeth look whiter, unlike some pink shades. It's very sheer on my already rosy lips, basically just adding glimmer and shine with a slight tint of color. I actually hate having naturally rosy lips because it interferes with me wearing lipcolor. I did not find this gloss to be pigmented enough for me, since I hate gooping on layers of gloss to get the color to show.

I do think the texture is pleasant and not too thick. The applicator brush applies the product smoothly. The smell is not great, but not bad either.

I don't know that I'll ever wear the Black Diva shade out as it's meant to be worn. It's a moderately pigmented black gloss. I couldn't resist swatching it on my hand. The first thing I thought was that it would be pretty used sparingly over a red lip, maybe dot this on the center of your mouth to give more drama and shine. If you're going for a full on black lip, this would be great to use over black lipstick. I'm not sure how great it would look if used on its own.

I'd buy this gloss again if I saw a color I really wanted to try. It's cheap. But nowhere close to a HG gloss!