Rimmel Stay Glossy (All Shades)

3.9

on 5/18/2012 10:43:00 AM

Pros:
1)I like the wand that comes with it.
2)smells nice and tastes like baby lotion.
3i like the finish that it gives a nice glossy finish that is not sticky like some lip glosses.

Cons:
1)It does not last 4 six hours.
2)It only lasts 4 about 1 hour which is annoying ugh.
3) the rimmel sign fades away.
4)It's 2 expensive and it's not worth the money.

I recommend Mac lip glasses,Dior,Chanel etc

on 5/10/2012 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Garbage. The colour looked great in the tube, but did not show on my pigmented lips. Gloss lasted an hour IF I was lucky. I did not eat or drink anything. I was hoping after reading the reviews, that this might be a bit tacky, somewhat like MACs lipglass, but it wasn't.

I gave it a 2 because it did not live up to its claims (stay glossy!) the color pigment was waaaay too sheer and it was not worth the $6 I paid.

on 4/24/2012 11:27:00 AM

I have the color "so fabulous". Its a golden nude color,very shimmery. Love this stuff. Didn't think I would. Cheaper glosses are usually really sticky or gooey and smell weird. This is none of the above. Will definitley buy more colors. It does not last 6 hours, which I figured. But good product for the price. Got mine at Walmart for $5.60.

on 4/19/2012 1:11:00 PM

Unlimited Gold #050 is a gold/nude shimmery lipgloss.The texture is decent and the scent is not over powering,there is no candy or
fruit scent.Great over a nude or pink lip,I highly recommend this color!! :)

I also have #120 Non-Stop Glamour,a sparkly,shimmery baby-pink gloss. I will be definetly buying more of these in the future.

on 3/28/2012 3:25:00 PM

I love the color and the fact that this isn't too sticky. I have the shade "All Night Long", and it's a perfect mauve/berry color that's not too bold. I can wear it to work during the day, and it also works to go out at night. My only negative comment is that it doesn't last anywhere NEAR 6 hours, as stated on the label. I don't know, maybe it would if you didn't talk, eat, drink, or do anything else that required movement of your lips. But for me, 1-2 hours is all I get out of it before I have to reapply. But otherwise, I really like it and will probably go out and get it in some more colors.

on 3/25/2012 12:07:00 AM

I would like more of these. A really fantastic product, one of the best glosses that I have ever purchased. I have the one called Seduction. A fabulous color, I love the shimmer of tiny gold flecks. These are definitely eye catching glosses. I have had several guys say (You're lips are shiny) If that means anything to anyone, haha. Such a great product!!

on 3/1/2012 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was very impressed with the look and color choices of this lip gloss. I purchased All Night Long which is a gorgeous berry color. Medium darkness and the perfect berry tone I have been looking for when Avon stopped making my favorite berry cool in their Glazewear line - except I like the color "All Night Long" even better. It looks great with bronzer and gold and pink toned eye shadows. I doubt it actually lasts six hours unless maybe you never touch it, eat or drink. It is longer lasting than typical & still fades in a nice way, however, and comparable to "high end" glosses. I am looking forward to trying more colors. Highly recommended.

on 2/28/2012 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Shade: Non Stop Glamour

6 HR wear? Erm, More like 3.5.

Favorite: the color

Pro: Non-Sticky

Con: False 6 HR claim

Price: Less than $4

Other Comments: Very sheer. Shimmer is pretty and not chunky. Color is a baby beige-pink with some lavender undertones and golden shimmer.

Pictures? Uploaded! Flash turned it darker and added more pink. Hmm...

on 2/22/2012 12:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this in two colours: Nonstop Glamour and Stay My Rose. Nonstop Glamour is my favoruite out of the two. It was also the first one I bought. I thought it was reasonably pigmented and great to wear by itself as well as over other lipsticks. I bought Stay My Rose based on this previous positive experience. I have to say I was a little disappointed with this one. It is not as pigmented and seems very glittery. I was looking for a nice rosey pink for the Spring. There is nothing wrong with the lipgloss. Just not what I was looking for.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this in Black Diva. After seeing a picture of Anna Paquin in which she was apparently wearing black lip gloss, I knew I needed to get one to play with.

This one is quite opaque, but it can be worn sheer if necessary by using just a bit. It has a bit of sparkle that doesn't show up much on the lips. I layered this over N.Y.C Sheer Red, and it made a really neat color that's not too gothy for everyday. ( I uploaded a picture.) It does last ok for a gloss.

I would have preferred it to be a bit more glossy, and bit less opaque, but it's way less expensive than the department store ones, and it satisfied by craving for a black gloss.

Recommended for Medium Skin