November 21, 2014 | 1645 users online

Lip Gloss - Rimmel - Stay Glossy (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Sooner_Chick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Unlimited Gold #050 is a gold/nude shimmery lipgloss.The texture is decent and the scent is not over powering,there is no candy or
fruit scent.Great over a nude or pink lip,I highly recommend this color!! :)

I also have #120 Non-Stop Glamour,a sparkly,shimmery baby-pink gloss. I will be definetly buying more of these in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by dawnr470

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the color and the fact that this isn't too sticky. I have the shade "All Night Long", and it's a perfect mauve/berry color that's not too bold. I can wear it to work during the day, and it also works to go out at night. My only negative comment is that it doesn't last anywhere NEAR 6 hours, as stated on the label. I don't know, maybe it would if you didn't talk, eat, drink, or do anything else that required movement of your lips. But for me, 1-2 hours is all I get out of it before I have to reapply. But otherwise, I really like it and will probably go out and get it in some more colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by MissChalupa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I would like more of these. A really fantastic product, one of the best glosses that I have ever purchased. I have the one called Seduction. A fabulous color, I love the shimmer of tiny gold flecks. These are definitely eye catching glosses. I have had several guys say (You're lips are shiny) If that means anything to anyone, haha. Such a great product!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by JChrisBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was very impressed with the look and color choices of this lip gloss. I purchased All Night Long which is a gorgeous berry color. Medium darkness and the perfect berry tone I have been looking for when Avon stopped making my favorite berry cool in their Glazewear line - except I like the color "All Night Long" even better. It looks great with bronzer and gold and pink toned eye shadows. I doubt it actually lasts six hours unless maybe you never touch it, eat or drink. It is longer lasting than typical & still fades in a nice way, however, and comparable to "high end" glosses. I am looking forward to trying more colors. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by beigepearl5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Shade: Non Stop Glamour

6 HR wear? Erm, More like 3.5.

Favorite: the color

Pro: Non-Sticky

Con: False 6 HR claim

Price: Less than $4

Other Comments: Very sheer. Shimmer is pretty and not chunky. Color is a baby beige-pink with some lavender undertones and golden shimmer.

Pictures? Uploaded! Flash turned it darker and added more pink. Hmm...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Shazzer1976

I have this in two colours: Nonstop Glamour and Stay My Rose. Nonstop Glamour is my favoruite out of the two. It was also the first one I bought. I thought it was reasonably pigmented and great to wear by itself as well as over other lipsticks. I bought Stay My Rose based on this previous positive experience. I have to say I was a little disappointed with this one. It is not as pigmented and seems very glittery. I was looking for a nice rosey pink for the Spring. There is nothing wrong with the lipgloss. Just not what I was looking for.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2012 11:15:00 AM More reviews by lainemmitchell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this in Black Diva. After seeing a picture of Anna Paquin in which she was apparently wearing black lip gloss, I knew I needed to get one to play with.

This one is quite opaque, but it can be worn sheer if necessary by using just a bit. It has a bit of sparkle that doesn't show up much on the lips. I layered this over N.Y.C Sheer Red, and it made a really neat color that's not too gothy for everyday. ( I uploaded a picture.) It does last ok for a gloss.

I would have preferred it to be a bit more glossy, and bit less opaque, but it's way less expensive than the department store ones, and it satisfied by craving for a black gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2012 7:47:00 AM More reviews by juliet1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow, who knew? Rimmel was a brand that I thought I'd left behind in my teenage years and it's been ages since I tried anything, so when I was given this lipgloss I didn't really expect anything great. Instead, I've been pleasantly surprised and I think I'll have to try some of the other shades (I have 140 - Always Lovely, a delicate transparent pink).
The gloss has a lovely smooth, non - sticky texture that feels more like a balm than a gloss - it reminds me a lot of my favourite Clinique Superbalms. These glosses are different however in that they have some subtle shimmer and the staying power is longer, although obviously nowhere near 6 hours. The perfume is a bit weird and floral but it doesn't last long and isn't really unpleasant, and my lips feel very moisturised when I wear this. The packaging is the only downer really - pretty cheap and plasticky looking and I don't like it. All in all, a surprisingly good budget buy that II look forward to trying again in some different shades.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

I bought this in Endless Night, which looks like a purpley nudish brown with multcolored glimmer. It shows up on my lips as ...clear with glimmer?!? Two lippies for the formula, which is great. Not especially sticky or greasy. I'm disappointed in the lack of pigmentation and will not repurchase or try other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by mkeddie

Not sure what colour it is that I have. It's a coral/pink. Really like it and will repurchase!!