Rimmel Stay Glossy (All Shades)

3.9

on 6/14/2012 11:59:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I'm not sure what color I bought because they don't print it on the tube for some reason, but I think it's "All Day Seduction" which is a pretty pink color with some shimmer. If you swatch it on your hand, it looks like it might be more opaque, but it goes on sheer. This one does have a pretty shimmer to it, applies smoothly, and is not sticky. I think it has kind of a weird smell, but I don't smell it after I put it on my lips. From the name, I thought this might last longer than other lipglosses, but it doesn't. It seems to last just as long as any other lip gloss. It's nice enough and doesn't cost too much, so I might repurchase it.

on 5/27/2012 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The name of this product is a joke

Pros: non-sticky! slides smoothly on. Not highly pigmented but nice colour
all the same

Con: massive con - this does not stay glossy. Without drinking anything, this dried out on my lips within 30 mins - 30 minutes!!!!

Not long lasting, not a special lipgloss except I do like the constistency
but not good bang for your buck.

on 5/22/2012 11:12:00 AM

Pros:
-Does not dry out my lips
-Pleasant fragrance
-Application Wand

Cons:
-Does not last on lips and has to be applied hourly
-Expensive for a Rimmel drug store product
-Color is super sheer and doesn't really show up on lips

Would not purchase again and instead buy Mac Lipglass for color, durability, and moisturizing

on 5/18/2012 10:43:00 AM

Pros:
1)I like the wand that comes with it.
2)smells nice and tastes like baby lotion.
3i like the finish that it gives a nice glossy finish that is not sticky like some lip glosses.

Cons:
1)It does not last 4 six hours.
2)It only lasts 4 about 1 hour which is annoying ugh.
3) the rimmel sign fades away.
4)It's 2 expensive and it's not worth the money.

I recommend Mac lip glasses,Dior,Chanel etc

on 5/10/2012 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Garbage. The colour looked great in the tube, but did not show on my pigmented lips. Gloss lasted an hour IF I was lucky. I did not eat or drink anything. I was hoping after reading the reviews, that this might be a bit tacky, somewhat like MACs lipglass, but it wasn't.

I gave it a 2 because it did not live up to its claims (stay glossy!) the color pigment was waaaay too sheer and it was not worth the $6 I paid.

on 4/24/2012 11:27:00 AM

I have the color "so fabulous". Its a golden nude color,very shimmery. Love this stuff. Didn't think I would. Cheaper glosses are usually really sticky or gooey and smell weird. This is none of the above. Will definitley buy more colors. It does not last 6 hours, which I figured. But good product for the price. Got mine at Walmart for $5.60.

on 4/19/2012 1:11:00 PM

Unlimited Gold #050 is a gold/nude shimmery lipgloss.The texture is decent and the scent is not over powering,there is no candy or
fruit scent.Great over a nude or pink lip,I highly recommend this color!! :)

I also have #120 Non-Stop Glamour,a sparkly,shimmery baby-pink gloss. I will be definetly buying more of these in the future.

on 3/28/2012 3:25:00 PM

I love the color and the fact that this isn't too sticky. I have the shade "All Night Long", and it's a perfect mauve/berry color that's not too bold. I can wear it to work during the day, and it also works to go out at night. My only negative comment is that it doesn't last anywhere NEAR 6 hours, as stated on the label. I don't know, maybe it would if you didn't talk, eat, drink, or do anything else that required movement of your lips. But for me, 1-2 hours is all I get out of it before I have to reapply. But otherwise, I really like it and will probably go out and get it in some more colors.

on 3/25/2012 12:07:00 AM

I would like more of these. A really fantastic product, one of the best glosses that I have ever purchased. I have the one called Seduction. A fabulous color, I love the shimmer of tiny gold flecks. These are definitely eye catching glosses. I have had several guys say (You're lips are shiny) If that means anything to anyone, haha. Such a great product!!

on 3/1/2012 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was very impressed with the look and color choices of this lip gloss. I purchased All Night Long which is a gorgeous berry color. Medium darkness and the perfect berry tone I have been looking for when Avon stopped making my favorite berry cool in their Glazewear line - except I like the color "All Night Long" even better. It looks great with bronzer and gold and pink toned eye shadows. I doubt it actually lasts six hours unless maybe you never touch it, eat or drink. It is longer lasting than typical & still fades in a nice way, however, and comparable to "high end" glosses. I am looking forward to trying more colors. Highly recommended.

Recommended for Medium Skin