December 21, 2014 | 1844 users online

Lip Gloss - Rimmel - Stay Glossy (All Shades)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Garbage. The colour looked great in the tube, but did not show on my pigmented lips. Gloss lasted an hour IF I was lucky. I did not eat or drink anything. I was hoping after reading the reviews, that this might be a bit tacky, somewhat like MACs lipglass, but it wasn't.

I gave it a 2 because it did not live up to its claims (stay glossy!) the color pigment was waaaay too sheer and it was not worth the $6 I paid.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by sherill1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have the color "so fabulous". Its a golden nude color,very shimmery. Love this stuff. Didn't think I would. Cheaper glosses are usually really sticky or gooey and smell weird. This is none of the above. Will definitley buy more colors. It does not last 6 hours, which I figured. But good product for the price. Got mine at Walmart for $5.60.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Sooner_Chick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Unlimited Gold #050 is a gold/nude shimmery lipgloss.The texture is decent and the scent is not over powering,there is no candy or
fruit scent.Great over a nude or pink lip,I highly recommend this color!! :)

I also have #120 Non-Stop Glamour,a sparkly,shimmery baby-pink gloss. I will be definetly buying more of these in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by dawnr470

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the color and the fact that this isn't too sticky. I have the shade "All Night Long", and it's a perfect mauve/berry color that's not too bold. I can wear it to work during the day, and it also works to go out at night. My only negative comment is that it doesn't last anywhere NEAR 6 hours, as stated on the label. I don't know, maybe it would if you didn't talk, eat, drink, or do anything else that required movement of your lips. But for me, 1-2 hours is all I get out of it before I have to reapply. But otherwise, I really like it and will probably go out and get it in some more colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by MissChalupa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I would like more of these. A really fantastic product, one of the best glosses that I have ever purchased. I have the one called Seduction. A fabulous color, I love the shimmer of tiny gold flecks. These are definitely eye catching glosses. I have had several guys say (You're lips are shiny) If that means anything to anyone, haha. Such a great product!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by JChrisBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was very impressed with the look and color choices of this lip gloss. I purchased All Night Long which is a gorgeous berry color. Medium darkness and the perfect berry tone I have been looking for when Avon stopped making my favorite berry cool in their Glazewear line - except I like the color "All Night Long" even better. It looks great with bronzer and gold and pink toned eye shadows. I doubt it actually lasts six hours unless maybe you never touch it, eat or drink. It is longer lasting than typical & still fades in a nice way, however, and comparable to "high end" glosses. I am looking forward to trying more colors. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by beigepearl5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Shade: Non Stop Glamour

6 HR wear? Erm, More like 3.5.

Favorite: the color

Pro: Non-Sticky

Con: False 6 HR claim

Price: Less than $4

Other Comments: Very sheer. Shimmer is pretty and not chunky. Color is a baby beige-pink with some lavender undertones and golden shimmer.

Pictures? Uploaded! Flash turned it darker and added more pink. Hmm...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Shazzer1976

I have this in two colours: Nonstop Glamour and Stay My Rose. Nonstop Glamour is my favoruite out of the two. It was also the first one I bought. I thought it was reasonably pigmented and great to wear by itself as well as over other lipsticks. I bought Stay My Rose based on this previous positive experience. I have to say I was a little disappointed with this one. It is not as pigmented and seems very glittery. I was looking for a nice rosey pink for the Spring. There is nothing wrong with the lipgloss. Just not what I was looking for.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2012 11:15:00 AM More reviews by lainemmitchell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this in Black Diva. After seeing a picture of Anna Paquin in which she was apparently wearing black lip gloss, I knew I needed to get one to play with.

This one is quite opaque, but it can be worn sheer if necessary by using just a bit. It has a bit of sparkle that doesn't show up much on the lips. I layered this over N.Y.C Sheer Red, and it made a really neat color that's not too gothy for everyday. ( I uploaded a picture.) It does last ok for a gloss.

I would have preferred it to be a bit more glossy, and bit less opaque, but it's way less expensive than the department store ones, and it satisfied by craving for a black gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2012 7:47:00 AM More reviews by juliet1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow, who knew? Rimmel was a brand that I thought I'd left behind in my teenage years and it's been ages since I tried anything, so when I was given this lipgloss I didn't really expect anything great. Instead, I've been pleasantly surprised and I think I'll have to try some of the other shades (I have 140 - Always Lovely, a delicate transparent pink).
The gloss has a lovely smooth, non - sticky texture that feels more like a balm than a gloss - it reminds me a lot of my favourite Clinique Superbalms. These glosses are different however in that they have some subtle shimmer and the staying power is longer, although obviously nowhere near 6 hours. The perfume is a bit weird and floral but it doesn't last long and isn't really unpleasant, and my lips feel very moisturised when I wear this. The packaging is the only downer really - pretty cheap and plasticky looking and I don't like it. All in all, a surprisingly good budget buy that II look forward to trying again in some different shades.