Rimmel Stay Glossy (All Shades)

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Olive (Olea Europea) Oil, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cera Alba (Bees) Wax, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Silica Silylate, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, May Contain( /-): Red

on 6/27/2012 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have 3 of these and I love them. Seduce Me is clear and wears great over any lip pencil. All Day Seduction is a peachy rose with gold shimmer...this is a nice daytime look. Captivate Me is a medium mauve with subtle shimmer that is not too gold or silver. These really do wear very well for a gloss. They are a tiny bit sticky but not uncomfortably so. A clear lip pencil keeps the gloss from sliding outside my lip line. I usually do not like lip gloss because it never lasts more than 30 minutes but Stay Glossy really does stay on and keeps lips soft never grainy or dry.

Update: I have since bought 2 more shades, My Eternity (soft pale mauve) and All Night Long (plum pink). I also tried one of the Stay Glossy 3D lip glosses, Popcorn for 2 (soft very shiny, sparkly pink with a kind of holographic effect) and all of them wear just as great as the others. I know some beauty gurus say no shimmer after a certain age but I say "Give me the shimmer". It makes my lips look as full as they did in my twenties:)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

It's perfecto. The neck of the tube has enough of space, it it long staying, comforting, mosturizing, and long lasting. All night long is my favorite shade, a plum (burgundy) type, tthis gloss definatly rocks, wkth a HG high shine, Rimmel makes good stufff that rocks

on 6/15/2012 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Pros: inexpensive, gloss doesn't leak out of the tube, moisturizing
Cons: does not last 30 minutes, let alone 6 hours as claimed

If you're looking for a regular gloss in a pretty shade at a great price, this is the gloss for you. However, if you're in the market for a gloss that lasts longer than 30 minutes, keep on looking- this isn't it.

on 6/14/2012 11:59:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I'm not sure what color I bought because they don't print it on the tube for some reason, but I think it's "All Day Seduction" which is a pretty pink color with some shimmer. If you swatch it on your hand, it looks like it might be more opaque, but it goes on sheer. This one does have a pretty shimmer to it, applies smoothly, and is not sticky. I think it has kind of a weird smell, but I don't smell it after I put it on my lips. From the name, I thought this might last longer than other lipglosses, but it doesn't. It seems to last just as long as any other lip gloss. It's nice enough and doesn't cost too much, so I might repurchase it.

on 5/27/2012 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The name of this product is a joke

Pros: non-sticky! slides smoothly on. Not highly pigmented but nice colour
all the same

Con: massive con - this does not stay glossy. Without drinking anything, this dried out on my lips within 30 mins - 30 minutes!!!!

Not long lasting, not a special lipgloss except I do like the constistency
but not good bang for your buck.

on 5/22/2012 11:12:00 AM

-Does not dry out my lips
-Pleasant fragrance
-Application Wand

-Does not last on lips and has to be applied hourly
-Expensive for a Rimmel drug store product
-Color is super sheer and doesn't really show up on lips

Would not purchase again and instead buy Mac Lipglass for color, durability, and moisturizing

on 5/18/2012 10:43:00 AM

1)I like the wand that comes with it.
2)smells nice and tastes like baby lotion.
3i like the finish that it gives a nice glossy finish that is not sticky like some lip glosses.

1)It does not last 4 six hours.
2)It only lasts 4 about 1 hour which is annoying ugh.
3) the rimmel sign fades away.
4)It's 2 expensive and it's not worth the money.

I recommend Mac lip glasses,Dior,Chanel etc

on 5/10/2012 10:15:00 PM

Garbage. The colour looked great in the tube, but did not show on my pigmented lips. Gloss lasted an hour IF I was lucky. I did not eat or drink anything. I was hoping after reading the reviews, that this might be a bit tacky, somewhat like MACs lipglass, but it wasn't.

I gave it a 2 because it did not live up to its claims (stay glossy!) the color pigment was waaaay too sheer and it was not worth the $6 I paid.

on 4/24/2012 11:27:00 AM

I have the color "so fabulous". Its a golden nude color,very shimmery. Love this stuff. Didn't think I would. Cheaper glosses are usually really sticky or gooey and smell weird. This is none of the above. Will definitley buy more colors. It does not last 6 hours, which I figured. But good product for the price. Got mine at Walmart for $5.60.

on 4/19/2012 1:11:00 PM

Unlimited Gold #050 is a gold/nude shimmery lipgloss.The texture is decent and the scent is not over powering,there is no candy or
fruit scent.Great over a nude or pink lip,I highly recommend this color!! :)

I also have #120 Non-Stop Glamour,a sparkly,shimmery baby-pink gloss. I will be definetly buying more of these in the future.