July 31, 2014 | 2047 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Idole Fresh Wear

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2010 12:08:00 PM More reviews by happyincali

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I seriously want to shout about this product from the rooftops it's THAT good. If you are in the market for foundations, get yourself to a Lancome counter and ask for a sample. I have been looking for a sheer to medium foundation this past month with a semi-matte finish. I have diligently researched and tried all the "best" high end foundations including NARS Sheer Glow, Laura Mercier Moisturizing, MAC Pro Longwear, MAC Face & Body, MUFE Face & Body, Chantecaille Future Skin, Lancome Teint Miracle, Lancome Teint Idole Ultra, all of the Chanels, etc. And this BY FAR is the best. I have decent skin, I just need foundation to even out the redness and imperfections and I swear this is the closest I've come to finding a foundation that doesn't look like I'm wearing foundation. I honestly don't think I could find a better one. It's also the perfect color match for me.

This is the first time in my life I am wearing liquid foundation and I think it looks just as natural as my powder foundation...like my skin but better. I am NW20 for reference and have this in the lightest shade Ivoire I. Definitely try this one, if you are looking for a liquid foundation that feels weightless and will give you a gorgeous, natural finish!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by dioraddict84

I really like this foundation. It gives a semi-matte finish that is a fairly good moderate to full coverage. It makes my complexion look excellent and even. My one complaint and I take away one lippie for is that the packaging is not very good. The foundation is very liquidy and it leaks very easily, so I lost a lot of product. They should repackage this, as it is a waste of product and money.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by tiffanyld32

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for a light foundation.. almost like a tinted moisturizer with a little more coverage but I've never found one until this product. It's quite on the watery/runny side but it makes for a light coverage, which I like. I only use this foundation where I need it to cover my hyperpigmentation and it does just the job. It definitely does not provide 18 hour shine free coverage, however, I do like the coverage itself. Definitely worth the try!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 8:57:00 PM More reviews by clew555

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this foundation after listening to a review on youtube. It says that it lasts for 18 hours, shine free. I have very oily skin so I was excited to try this hoping it would work for me. It's my all time favorite foundation! I apply it with a duo fiber stippling brush on primed skin. I set it gently with translucent powder. It lasts beautifully all day.The thing I most love about this foundation is that it's not a gross dead matte finish, it ends being natural and a few hours through the day my skin isn't all shiny it's just a nice glow which looks natural. You need a regular amount of this product but it's very lightweight!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2010 9:00:00 PM More reviews by WishDreamer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i like the product but if you apply to little it makes your face look oily if you apply too much you look fake but when you get it right it look reallly good. it feels very lightweight on your face making it feel like its not even there. i dont think i would buy it again because of the price but this amount will last you a while!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by abusleb

This product is NOT oil free. I just realized that it contains "squalane" which is a natural OIL which occurs in human sebum. Eww. No wonder I got blackheads from this product.
I really liked this foundation but after wearing it for about 10 days, I got a lot of new blackheads. This is the 2nd time a Lancome foundation does this to me. I don't think their foundations work for me. I have even noticed some weird bumps forming right on my temples. Eeeek!
I really liked the finish though: medium, natural, non-drying.
Photographs REALLY well - very natural and beautiful look!
It is ok for about 5 hours (but you need to wear powder on top of it) and then it starts separating, sinking into pores and could look greasy at times. I don't like foundations that stick to the skin because they are hard to take off but on the other hand, this had poor lasting power. I've tried cheaper foundations that haven't acted this way.
I wish it had worked for my skin...
Anyway, it seems the search goes on... :(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by jsATC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I only have a sample of this - I purchased Teint Miracle and the SA at the Lancome counter at Boscov's threw in samples of Teint Idole Fresh Wear and Ultra as well.

I didn't think I would like Fresh Wear but I gotta say, for everyday? It's surprisingly nice!

My skin is acne prone, I get breakouts of deep blemishes on my chin and I have some roseacea on my nose and cheeks. I usually wear a foundation with heavier coverage because of this, but the Fresh Wear surprisingly does a great job of covering the red without looking too heavy or mask-like. It just looks like I have nice, clearer skin, not like I'm wearing makeup.

It's dewy without looking greasy. And the Buff 04 color (same as what I'm wearing in Teint Miracle) is seriously the best foundation match I've ever found for my skin. It blends seamlessly and hasn't gone orange or pink on me, a common problem for me because I am fair but with yellowy olive undertones.

I work outside in all different weather and I am anxious to see how this holds up to sweating and humidity. I'd really like to try the Fresh Wear with SPF, rather than doing my old standby of layering makeup over sunscreen, which gets too greasy and breaks me out badly.

If this weren't so pricey, I'd buy a full-size right now. But I will consider it once my Teint Miracle runs out. I'd like heavier coverage for going out but for every day, Fresh Wear might be just what I've been looking for.

Edited to add: Oh, I almost forgot - the first time I tried to apply this, I used a sponge. It doesn't work - it's a very very thin liquid and just got soaked up by the sponge. It would waste a ton of product. I felt like I used too much with a brush. I really think this looks best applied lightly with my fingers. It blended in well with the areas where I didn't need coverage, which was nice for just evening out my red splotchy areas.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by 6thmercury

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is more liquid than Lancome's Renergie Lift Makeup and the Teint Idole Ultra. Because it's very liquidy, you have to be careful when opening because alot will come out from the bottle.

Edit: After using this with a foundation brush, it turned up pretty good on my face. BEforehand I was using my fingers hence the negative review. Now I might consider purchasing this in the future if I'm out of foundations. It does actually last a long time. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2010 7:55:00 PM More reviews by zohrabohra

I have tried every single foundation and this foundation has made my skin feel amazing and look just as amazing! I never thought I'd try a LANCOME Foundation because I always thought Lancome was for older women. I'm 23 years old and I had the LANCOME girl give me a sample to try out and I loveeeeeeeeeeeeed this product so much, I stopped using my FULL dior BOTTLE for my sample of this product. I'm waiting till I actually finish my DIor before I purchase this. I like my DIor but def not worth the price! I have been dying to try ARMANI too..but we'll see..I'm debating now between this and MAKEUP FOREVER.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2010 1:43:00 AM More reviews by AdnarEar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

At first I liked this product. I would apply it and my face would not have too much shine to it, although I would still set it with powder. I liked the way my skin looked overall, right after having applied it. However as far as lasting power goes... it sucks. I have combination skin and within 3 hours my face looks extremely oily (more oily than it naturally is). I also found that it made my skin feel slightly greasy and tacky to the touch. Not very appealing. It is quite a shame as I do love the consistency of it and that it did not break me out. Unfortunately, I will not buy this product again. Although I can see it being suitable for someone who has normal-dry skin.