August 22, 2014 | 1930 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush - Pink Passion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by i4makeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Since the moment I saw this on the Target rack..it was love at first sight! I am so glad I got my hands on this color! Perfect for every skintone, and a must-have for summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by naturallykinkycoils

This is the best blush that I ever used and is my go to staple product! The color is super natural and blending it in with my skin tone is really easy. Very pleased with this purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2012 1:44:00 AM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros:

- pigmented
- long wearing
- natural looking

Cons:

- none

Comments:

I like this, but it took me some getting use to. This comes off as a soft, natural pink once on...but it does have blue undertones to it. So, I found it to look a little weird on my olive complexion. After a couple of days, I got use to the shade and think it looks rather pretty. Pigmentation is superb, as well as staying power. It's just a nice, blue-based matte pink blush.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Hautepants

I LOVE this blush!!! Perfect pink with a pop. Applies Super bright and lasts. This is one of my favorite new blushes. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by oliveflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I wanted a blush that gave a pop of color with little effort, and this is it. It's awesome. I love bright colors, and I like that it can be subtle or wild. Everything is perfect, except that the plastic bit on the cover popped out, but i just used some elmers to glue it back in place, and it was fine. It's not happened to any of my other studio blushes, so i think it must have just been that one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by thejillian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

If I had not read the reviews on this product, I never would have tried it. And I would totally have missed out on a great blush. The color is very bright and youthful. Not too much though, or you will look pretty silly. A little goes a long way. My skin is cool toned, medium beige, and this color looks fantastic on my cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Pretty great for a three dollar product. Yes, it's matte which is pretty rare for drugstore make-up. The pigmentation is not extreme (like with Sleek blushes) but it's still pretty impressive. One touch with a brush is enough for me (I am NW15 though) for one cheek. I do think this would easily show up on darker skintones as well. If you are looking for an inexpensive cool-toned pink blush this is definitely a great choice for you. And the packaging is great as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by jacq1985

This is beautiful! It's not always easy to find a cheap matte blush, but here it is. It's a gorgeous hot pink, but not incredibly pigmented which I like because with overly pigmented blushes I often accidentally apply way too much, and look ridiculous all day.This is a barbie pink that looks like a pretty flush, don't let the color in the pan fool you. I'm NC-15, and it looks perfectly lovely. The packaging is great for such a cheap blush (2.99), it almost reminds me of Nars.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 8:43:00 AM More reviews by GooMavs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This blush is great. The color is pretty intimidating in the pan, but it applies light and beautiful and I'm a NW20. I only wish the color lasted longer on my cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 8:38:00 AM More reviews by danavig

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, I'm a NARS loyalist when it comes to blush. I was in Target and
If based this on a whim for a weekend trip, as I didn't have time to get up to Sephora. For 3.00, this blush really exceeding my expectations. It is a gorgeous color, stays on, and looks terrific. This has become new new go-to. Forget the NARS, try the ELF.

Dana Vigilante