Hard Candy 1,000 Lashes Fiberized Mascara

2.3

on 6/3/2010 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

i got mine in purple

it was ok, too dry and too many fibers on the brush

didn't see much length and volume

pretty purple though

:D

on 5/29/2010 1:26:00 AM

I bought the primer version of this. It was about $6. Pretty cheap. Application was very easy. I just had to wipe of excess from the tip. I wasn't expecting much but right when I applied it I could see the little white extensions on the tips of my lashes. I applied two coats of Rimmel max volume(hot pink tube) and my lashes looked amazing! They were long and thick and gorgeous. And it lasted all day with very little flaking. I got many compliments. While the regular mascara version might not be great, the primer worked wonderfully. Worth a try for the price!! :)

EDIT: I stopped using this. After having it for a while, the fibers weren't sticking to my lashes and definitely weren't giving the same lengthening effect. It was nice while it lasted, but I moved on to Grow Luscious.

on 5/27/2010 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is honestly the worst mascara I've ever purchased. Didn't lengthen (which isn't an end-all for me b/c my lashes are already long), but it also didn't thicken, didn't last... Nothing. And like many bad mascaras, the very tips of my lashes went in all funny directions. I gave it 2 lippies simply because it was pretty cheap.

on 5/24/2010 1:28:00 PM

I don't understand why no one likes this mascara. I got it in Lush Green and it is very visibly green on my lashes. I also had no problems with the little fibers falling into my eyes, they clung to the brush and then to my lashes. I would not say that this makes my lashes crazy long, just a smidge longer. However in my opinion the fibers make the color more opaque which is even better. I will probably get this in other colors eventually. I don't really like the package though, it seems really flimsy compared to the other Hard Candy mascaras and I often feel as though I am going to break it. This could possibly make lashes seem more long if it was a darker color, a brown or black. I will update for other colors.

DONT BUY THIS. the packageing is the only thing I like. Its a fiberized lash and when you pull the wand out of the tude you can see them. When you put it on it gets in yr eyes and burns like crazy or the fibers fall on your cheak. I got this today and just tryed to use it. Only did one eye. My eye is now blood shot and burns like crazy cause the fibers fell in my eye. I just had to do this review so no one else made my mistake.

on 5/22/2010 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I agree completely with the first review. This mascara did absolutely nothing. It was so thick and goopy that I was unable to get any of the product onto my lashes. It clung to the wand. I wasn't even looking for it to thicken/lengthen, I just wanted it to add a hint of color (I got the blue one) but it couldn't even manage to do that! Horrible product.

on 5/19/2010 11:43:00 PM

I had such high hopes for this but it just sucks. I bought Divine Purple & was so hoping that it would give me the bright purple eyelashes I've been looking for, but alas, it does not. This literally did NOTHING to my lashes. After applying it I could not see any difference at all plus the little fibers didn't do anything either. Totally worthless product.