April 24, 2014 | 1053 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by mjenap

This does exactly what it says, which is so rare. Finish your makeup and a couple sprays will get you through the night! It lasts through any weather including horrible humidity. I use it anytime I'm going out, HOWEVER it does give me horrible cystic pimples if I use it more than a couple times in a row. I only use it for events and parties for this reason.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Breelynnmmarie

I really do like this product!!! But I've noticed that it's not keeping my foundation in
place!! But otherwise I
absolutely would love to re
buy this, and wound
recommend this to anyone!! Love this 

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 3:51:00 AM More reviews by Nancyazc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had to do prom makeup a month ago so I decided to cave in and get this setting spray. Best impulse decision I've made in a while. When I put it on my friend his foundation lasted all day. He wore from 6pm till 5am, he said that his foundation began to get a little cakey towards 3am, but that's still amazing for the amount of dancing and walking her did (he went to NYC for the night). So I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, especially oily skin. I've used it on myself and my makeup looks fantastic after the fact that I've been wearing it for 6 hours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

THIS IS BEYOND AMAZING!!! Life changer product. I have a secret confession: I LOVE makeup but i hate it at the same time because I would put in the effort in the morning and it would slide off in mid afternoon or so, so I gave up wearing makeup and used makeup only when I'm going out in the weekends, but only put on makeup an hour or so before meeting my friends.

I have really oily/ shine prone face and I tried this as a primer because some people suggested and OMG it works miracles. Before I put on makeup I use this spray and my pores dissapear without looking fake. I've tried the ridiculously expensive HOURGLASS primer but it makes me look so ghostly and unhealthy. This doesn't. Then I use this again to set, and my makeup lasts the ENTIRE day. AMAZING, considering that by afternoon I am a very shiny face!! This has restored confidence in me to wear makeup everyday now because I know it will look the same as when I have just applied it. Wow! If you are like me whose makeup is slide prone then I HIGHLY suggest this. I can't live without this stuff now. HG STATUS!

:LADIES!! Try this as a primer for a more matte look if you get shiny. GUYS can use it too!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by BeautyPam

I've tried and tested this setting spray checking every few hours if my makeup had faded or melted in the 90+ heat while I was on vacation. It surely passed the test after a jam packed day: no oil, blush was just as i applied it, foundation in tact, and i had a dewy glow! I found that it worked better than MAC Fix+ spray and Model in a Bottle's setting spray. This is an absolute must for my makeup bag now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Worth the hype and worth every cent I paid for it. In Texas heat and humidity my mufe F&b foundation falls apart pretty quickly. With all nighter spray everything including eyeshadow blush and concealer stays in tact. I've never tried any other setting spray so I can't compare, but I would recommend getting the travel size at sephora to test it out. Love it and will repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Jberkeley20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so skeptical of this at first. I have tried cheaper setting sprays, but they weren't working and I needed something industrial strength. I was especially skeptical of the price, so the girl at sephora recommended this and I bought the small size for half the price of the large one. I sprayed this on my face in an X and T pattern, and then went to my graduation. I sat all day in the sun, sweating and wiping my face, and by the end of the day my makeup had not moved an inch. It's still perfect, 11 hours later. I would definitely recommend this product, at least for special occasions!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by RachealPressey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product but sometimes I feel as though it leaves me a little more oily then I like ! I bought the minis and they are really nice to have! Honestly I was so anxious to try it I did my makeup the night I bought it sprayed the setting spray and went to bed, I know that's bad but I was too excited I woke up and my makeup looked the same ! Love love love

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 2:49:00 AM More reviews by amra1221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have repurchased this product twice. I actually like the de-Slick version better for my skin but this one is amazing as well. The bottle itself is a nice size and the price isnt too bad for the amount of product you get. Im pretty impressed with the staying power it provides..even my drugstore products hold 10x better. Very happy with this setting spray.
ps. i love to set my foundation with a setting powder and a setting spray for an even longer lasting application!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by graciesooah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I went to repurchase the urban decay's de slick setting spray, it was all gone because they were making a new packaging for it. So I decided to try all nighter and it was amazing. The de slick one is still my favourite because I have VERY OILY skin, but the all nighter does the job pretty well too. I spray it in the morning before I leave the house and by afternoon, my skin is barely oily. Even in summer, it gives a good result and in winter, even better. I'm not sure how this will work for dry skin, but I would DEFINITELY recommend this for all the oily skin people. The only thing is, in Canada, this spray is pretty pricey... it's $40.00 for a bottle! But it's soooo worth it. Take. My. Word.