Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl jkDiisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glucdonolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have oily/combo skin in the spring/summer seasons and dry/combo in the fall/winter. I've tried skindinavia setting sprays before...bridal..regular..and oil control..THEY ALL BROKE ME OUT. I do have sensitive skin and if the product is bad, my skin will break out. The only setting spray that hasn't broken me out is MAC's Fix +...hands down it never broke me out. It didn't do much to hold back the oil on my face, but at least it doesn't break me out and make my face look worse. EVERY TIME I use skindinavia's setting spray..I see pimples coming out through my makeup at the end of the day. This product is horrible!!! Never again will I go against MAC's Fix +....

on 5/15/2014 10:12:00 AM

This spray really does make my make up stay, but they suggest you spray in an X and T over your face, and using it at that rate you're going to run through a $30 bottle quickly. It doesn't dry out my skin but I probably wouldn't repurchase as the description and reviews of UD Chill Setting Spray make me want to try that next time instead.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I bought the 30ml size for £9.59 on beautybay.com. I've had it since October and barely have gone through it as it's used sparingly. but I'm in the hunt for a better option as I feel this actually reduced how long my foundation lasts.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have combo skin that is super oily in the T-zone and always have issues with my makeup separating and looking like a mess as the day progresses. I used my friend's All Nighter spray on a couple of different occasions and could see a clear improvement in how my makeup wears throughout the day. I was so impressed that I actually went out and bought this at full price, which is saying a lot because I'm cheap and this spray is fairly pricey. I have finished my bottle and am satisfied with my purchase. I have since tried Urban Decay's De Slick spray, which hadn't yet been released when I bought All Nighter. Honestly, I can't tell the difference between the two.

on 4/25/2014 11:38:00 PM

I LOVE this product!! I can never go out without it during a hot day otherwise i feel like my foundation is melting.

on 4/23/2014 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely loved this product at first! It kept my makeup in place all day & it helped my powder foundation really blend into my skin! But then I noticed a break out, then another & then before I knew it I was covered in break outs! I didn't change anything else in my routine so it had to be this. I stopped using it for a few months and then when I went back sure enough BAMMM acne central!! Ughhhh it's such a bummer because I realllly LOVED this! Even though I can't use it I would still recommend it especially if you are not acne prone!!

on 4/18/2014 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I personally bough this item thinking it would work like wonders, like it says it does but in reality it was sticky and i just felt my face tight. After a couple hours it seemed like it just stopped to do its work which is leave make up on face. I thought it was pricey and didnt like it at all.

on 4/14/2014 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been using this for a few months now and I must say it works like it says. It will keep your makeup on all day. I have tried it with every foundation I have and I tend to use it with the ones I know will shift or fade on me. It keeps them put, so now I can actually use them up.

This does not cake or feel sticky or anything. It just feels cool and refreshing. It even has worked on my eye-shadows and lipsticks. I did not purposely spray it on the lipstick, but the mist hit it by accident. I noticed that that lipstick, which is not that long wearing lasted all day lol. WIN!! This is amazing stuff and because of the price, I will use it sparingly. VERY much an HG product. Nothing else I have come across does what this does.

The nozzle is great, it sprays just the right amount of mist without being too much and is even. It dries fast and not dewy. It doesn't smell bad and you can't feel it on. LOVE this stuff.

WOW, I love this stuff. I have oily skin and my foundation would constantly rub off whenever I blotted and look gross around my nose after a few hours. Totally embarrassing. I started to look into primers to try and keep it in place (tried smash box photo light and benefit porefessional). But the primers never kept me matte/my make up from transferring (I use MUFE HD) ... This stuff REALLY works, been using it for about 2 weeks spraying mainly around my nose and T zone. The longest I've kept my make up on so far has been 9hrs and I only got a little shiny. My foundation still looked flawless/hardly transferred. It also made my foundation look a lot better. I get a lot more compliments on my skin since adding this to my routine :). Definitely will repurchase, just wish it wasn't so expensive, but hopefully the bottle lasts!

on 4/10/2014 7:40:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I wish this stuff worked!!! I don't unseated what it does, it might as well be plain water in the bottle becauSe it does nothing. I notice no difference in the way it sets my make up or the length of told the make up stays on. Total waste of $$ and I'm usually a fan of UD products.