October 1, 2014 | 1194 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in colour 23, its the second lightest shade. They start with 21 being the lightest shade, then 23 and so on. I'm approx NC25 and this matches perfectly. I didn't notice any grey cast after a while.

I love this bb cream, its long lasting and works really well on my dry/combination skin. Its pretty liquidy, coverage is medium buildable. I applied this underneath my concealer and it kept my concealer from creasing (amazing!) and my blush lasts much longer. Many bb creams are either too thick or dry, this is perfect for dry skin. I love how it feels when i'm applying it on my skin, doesn't feel thick nor cakey. My skin can still "breathe". Using a damp sponge gives a more natural finish.

Contains both Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide (physical sunblocks) although the concentration is not stated on the packaging. I have emailed Missha to enquire but have not received a reply.

In love with this bb cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by mubblefubbles

I really wanted to love this product and I did during the first few applications. I love the idea of having an all in one cream that is light weight and proactive. The coverage is medium and is perfect for daytime wear. However, I noticed a relapse of acne between my eyes that hasn't been there for quite some time. I knew right away that the $15 do it all BB cream was too good to be true. You get what you pay for! I do not recommend this to people who suffer from any kind of acne

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2012 12:37:00 PM More reviews by allymack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this bb cream as well as Nanoce, Missha Perfect Cover, and Gold Caviar (which I don't use because it's too dark). I'm a bit of a bb nut because of the convenience and effortlessness they have added to my makeup routine.
For some background, I use bb cream as my sole face makeup. No additional foundation, concealer, or powder, since for me the primary incentive to switch to bb creams is taking a step out of the morning routine by combining the moisturizer and foundation/concealer steps. Another incentive is the high spf, since it can be hard to locate good sunscreens for daily use on the face, for some reason, and it's even more annoying to apply makeup on top of sunscreen, which tends to be greasy and hard to work with.
Real Complete has a more matte finish than Perfect Cover, which I find can get a tad on the oily side. I definitely prefer Real Complete. The coverage is medium to high. I've heard others describe bb creams as "your skin only better", and this is definitely the case with this product. It blends seamlessly with my own skin tone, making it even and polished. I actually enjoy putting it on and watching my skin transform so easily. I can be acne prone, and this cream has never caused me any problems in that regard.
I'm not a fan of the hard plastic casing on the tube. I'm not sure why the decision was made to add this. I'd prefer just the soft tube. But I still really love the pump and tube combo. It makes it very easy to control how much product you squeeze out.
This cream has a delicate, clean scent which I really like. You can smell it for a couple hours after application, after which it fades.
Would definitely repurchase. I think I even prefer it to the Nanoce bb, which can look chalky if your skin is the slightest bit dry.

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by sexdrugsalgorithms

I resisted trying any of the new American BB creams that are slowly popping up in the US market, knowing I was planning a Korea trip soon. My sister let me try her chosen BB, Missha's M Perfect Cover, but it looked gray and felt waaaay too thick, especially since I am mostly a tinted moisturizer kinda gal.

Went to the store and tried this variety. LOVED IT!!! I got the darker shade (23) and the color match is good, although I'm pretty tan by Korean standards right now, so it will look even better in the fall/winter. Great yellow undertones that blend well.

The consistency is still thick, but it goes on really smooth and I love the feel when I apply it. Coverage is amazing without looking cakey and my skin doesn't dry out right away when I put it on, unlike other foundations I've used.

The effect is somewhat dewy but not too much so; it also has amazing staying power, even in this hot humid gross weather!

I stocked up because Missha had a summer sale and I can't find any comparable products back home. If you are looking tor a great BB definitely give this one a try!!! Love the packaging too!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2012 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Novemberbeetle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Compared to the Missha M Perfect Cover this one is a bit darker, even though I bought the same shade, #23.

The texture of the cream is more fluid and in my opinion more "dewy" and shiny than the M Perfect Cover, plus it takes a bit longer getting absorbed to the skin.
Especially in the area of my chin it seems that it doesn't cover evenly and is still oily.

I mostly use finishing powder or the make up fix spray by Missha so the makeup holds pretty well :)

I will repurchase this because I really like the color (fits me better than the M Perfect Cover) but I'm not sold on the texture of this cream.

No breakouts so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by moushka26

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

After trying half a dozen Asian BB creams, Missha M Signature Real Complete BB cream is definitely my favorite, with skin79 orange coming a close second. Both provide high SPF, medium to full coverage, and good wear times. Missha M is slightly lighter weight and seems to provide slightly more oil control than the skin79 orange. I wear both of them over my HG primer, Revlon Photo Ready in 001. Without primer, my skin needs blotting and powdering every two or three hours and every foundation I've ever tried breaks down after about five hours. Missha M Signature lasts a good eight hours on me with just a couple of touch-ups with a beauty blotter, and a light dusting of mineral powder. It feels very light on the skin, blends easily, and covers almost every imperfection, including the broken capillaries around my nose and the dark hollows under my eyes. Truly remarkable!

I'm NW20 in MAC and am using the shade #21. I know I'm luckier than most because most BB creams seam to be geared towards my skin tone.

I have a drawer full of drug and department store foundations that are just sitting there, including MUFE, MAC, Bourjois, EL, Clinique, Dior, etc., and no desire to use any of them now. I bought all of my BB creams from Amazon.com; all were priced under $25, including shipping. Besides the two mentioned, I've also tried Dr. Jart+ Silver, Holika, Holika, skin79 gold, and Hanskin. For my aging, combination, slightly acne-scared skin, BB creams and are one of the best makeup discoveries of this century. If they contain ingredients that are also helping my skin, that's great, but it's the texture, colour, coverage, and high SPFs that have impressed me the most. For my money, they make most "Western" foundations obsolete.

24 out of 24 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this and I LOVE it. The color match is perfect for my pale, yellow-undertoned NC15 skin. It offers just the right amount of coverage to even out my ruddiness and cover some minor blemishes without looking too heavy or mask-like. I wear this over my current favorite sunscreen, Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free Protectant, and they work really well together - no balling up. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by rkim58

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

loooooooooooooove :)
i have high end foundations and about 3 other bb creams, but i always go back to this one. love the pump, packaging, and it just gives me great coverage, doesn't feel heavy. great for everyday wear i love it so much. i got it from my mom so i don't know how much it was, neither do i know what shade it is in because the whole backing is rubbed off, but i'm about a nc35 in mac.
medium skintone with yellow undertones. the shade i got it in gives me a brightening effect and then blends well into my skin. sort of a beige-y yellow undertone to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by littlefangfang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love how it makes my skin look. One of the best BB creams or foundations I've tried. The coverage is light to medium ( dewy finish) so it's perfect for everyday use. I'm also very happy with the fact it's paraben free BUT I did get a little concerned when I saw how LONG the ingredients list was... overall it's great. I will defi. repurchase it again when it runs out.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2012 12:32:00 PM More reviews by bbpandabear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this product as foundation pretty much every day. Generally, I prefer this BB cream in the hotter months, and the red BB cream in the fall. The red one feels more oily/creamy to me so it works better in the dryer months. I think my favorite, however, is the M signature real complete. I love the finnish it gives my skin. I have a VERY fair complexion with yellow undertones and most foundations I try are too orangey even in the lightest shade. I use No. 13 and it blends so well to my skin tone (pretty much paper white, haha). I do not think, however, it covers blemishes well. It evens out my skin but you can still see red marks if I have them.

The biggest con I have with this BB cream (and the red one for that matter) is that I cannot put it under my eyes like many "normal" foundations. I find that the consistency of this product is not light enough to where it works in this more sensitive area, and it causes exaggerated creases under my eyes. Instead, I simply do not put it in this area and use a concealer alone. Coverage of the under-eye area is my biggest concern because I have hereditary dark circles, so I am still on the look out for a better foundation. I cannot, however, seem to part with this product (I have been using this and the red BB for about a year now) for it does match my fair skin so well. I recommend this for people who have trouble finding a foundation that matches their skin.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No