October 23, 2014 | 1940 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 6:50:00 AM More reviews by asianl0vex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Missha just has such good bb creams compared to all of the other 2 brands I have tried (4 bb's from skin79 and the smashbox bb). Although I do prefer Missha's Perfect Cover bb cream for the higher SPF, this one works just as well too. I have taken off 1 lippy just because the spf is lower and it is more expensive compared to Missha's Perfect Cover which is not only cheaper but has a higher spf. The more watery consistency of this product can be good and bad: it provides a lightweight feel for oily skins such as mine but might not provide as much coverage as some may want. For me, coverage isn't my main concern, so it's not a problem for me. I am somewhat put off by the almost water like consistency of this bb cream and would prefer it to be more "thick" like Missha's Perfect Cover. However, all in all, it is a great product. I would say these are for the people who would want to perfect and smooth already smooth skin, as it is not great for coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by vale6295

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this product however it did take a while to ship to my house. i ordered one in #13 in eBay and paid 10 dollars for it which i thought was a reasonable price and it took about 3 weeks to get here. However, i got to say i LOVE the packaging! The box came with an extra 2 samples of SKIN79 super BB cream. The MISSHA BB cream itself is a little small but i don't need much since i don't have much to cover up just a few scars here and there and i like the fact that this BB cream is thick for great coverage and it lasts all day!! my skin is fairly oily so i always have a problem with that especially since its summer but i found ever since iv'e been using Olay Minimizing Toner and this BB cream i don't really have a problem with oily skin anymore!! i highly recommend this product and will definitely buy again!!=)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by jwhisper

I ordered this product in #23 from seoulglamour on Amazon and got it within a week, with some nice samples for less than MISSHA's US site, and a lot less than my local Korean supermarket was charging for it.

I apply it with my fingers. It blends in pretty well with my skin (NC30?), while a little light, it oxidizes pretty quickly to match my tone and gives my skin a luminous dewy finish that I like very much. The first day I wore this, my coworker immediately commented that my skin looked great. I have some very bad hyperpigmentation from acne on my chin and above my lip, and this BB cream covers it up pretty well if I pat on a little extra on my problem areas after the initial application.

It stays all day and I think it actually looks better as the day wears on, and is pretty mattifying. After 5 hours, I will blot my face and I'm not too oily and none of the makeup comes off on my blotting paper.

I have worn this every day for 2 weeks and it has not broken me out, or clogged my pores and I have sensitive acne prone skin, so that is saying something. It is not too thick or heavy feeling but it does feel like I'm wearing make-up.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by julees70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall, this is a fine BB cream - smooth texture, medium coverage that can be built up with layering (which is rare for a BB), limited color range but sheer enough to work on light to med skin tones. I got #21, and it looked way too pink and dark right out of the tube, but I mixed it with my MAC Strobe cream, and that thinned it out enough for the color to be perfect.

However, I wouldn't buy again for two main reasons: first, it feels too mask-light and heavy on my skin, even after I've diluted it with Strobe. Second, it was a bit drying and then it went on to accentuate flakes or dryness; I don't have dry skin, but I saw some small flaking around my nose (which is weird bc I have combo skin w/ a slightly oily tzone).

The upside is that it stays all day long, and I didn't have any rub off after a light dusting of my Mineral Fusion spf 30 power. So I'll keep it around for special occasions when I need that turbo coverage and lasting power, but it's not going to be my everyday go-to. The search continues!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in colour 23, its the second lightest shade. They start with 21 being the lightest shade, then 23 and so on. I'm approx NC25 and this matches perfectly. I didn't notice any grey cast after a while.

I love this bb cream, its long lasting and works really well on my dry/combination skin. Its pretty liquidy, coverage is medium buildable. I applied this underneath my concealer and it kept my concealer from creasing (amazing!) and my blush lasts much longer. Many bb creams are either too thick or dry, this is perfect for dry skin. I love how it feels when i'm applying it on my skin, doesn't feel thick nor cakey. My skin can still "breathe". Using a damp sponge gives a more natural finish.

Contains both Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide (physical sunblocks) although the concentration is not stated on the packaging. I have emailed Missha to enquire but have not received a reply.

In love with this bb cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by mubblefubbles

I really wanted to love this product and I did during the first few applications. I love the idea of having an all in one cream that is light weight and proactive. The coverage is medium and is perfect for daytime wear. However, I noticed a relapse of acne between my eyes that hasn't been there for quite some time. I knew right away that the $15 do it all BB cream was too good to be true. You get what you pay for! I do not recommend this to people who suffer from any kind of acne

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2012 12:37:00 PM More reviews by allymack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this bb cream as well as Nanoce, Missha Perfect Cover, and Gold Caviar (which I don't use because it's too dark). I'm a bit of a bb nut because of the convenience and effortlessness they have added to my makeup routine.
For some background, I use bb cream as my sole face makeup. No additional foundation, concealer, or powder, since for me the primary incentive to switch to bb creams is taking a step out of the morning routine by combining the moisturizer and foundation/concealer steps. Another incentive is the high spf, since it can be hard to locate good sunscreens for daily use on the face, for some reason, and it's even more annoying to apply makeup on top of sunscreen, which tends to be greasy and hard to work with.
Real Complete has a more matte finish than Perfect Cover, which I find can get a tad on the oily side. I definitely prefer Real Complete. The coverage is medium to high. I've heard others describe bb creams as "your skin only better", and this is definitely the case with this product. It blends seamlessly with my own skin tone, making it even and polished. I actually enjoy putting it on and watching my skin transform so easily. I can be acne prone, and this cream has never caused me any problems in that regard.
I'm not a fan of the hard plastic casing on the tube. I'm not sure why the decision was made to add this. I'd prefer just the soft tube. But I still really love the pump and tube combo. It makes it very easy to control how much product you squeeze out.
This cream has a delicate, clean scent which I really like. You can smell it for a couple hours after application, after which it fades.
Would definitely repurchase. I think I even prefer it to the Nanoce bb, which can look chalky if your skin is the slightest bit dry.

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by sexdrugsalgorithms

I resisted trying any of the new American BB creams that are slowly popping up in the US market, knowing I was planning a Korea trip soon. My sister let me try her chosen BB, Missha's M Perfect Cover, but it looked gray and felt waaaay too thick, especially since I am mostly a tinted moisturizer kinda gal.

Went to the store and tried this variety. LOVED IT!!! I got the darker shade (23) and the color match is good, although I'm pretty tan by Korean standards right now, so it will look even better in the fall/winter. Great yellow undertones that blend well.

The consistency is still thick, but it goes on really smooth and I love the feel when I apply it. Coverage is amazing without looking cakey and my skin doesn't dry out right away when I put it on, unlike other foundations I've used.

The effect is somewhat dewy but not too much so; it also has amazing staying power, even in this hot humid gross weather!

I stocked up because Missha had a summer sale and I can't find any comparable products back home. If you are looking tor a great BB definitely give this one a try!!! Love the packaging too!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2012 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Novemberbeetle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Compared to the Missha M Perfect Cover this one is a bit darker, even though I bought the same shade, #23.

The texture of the cream is more fluid and in my opinion more "dewy" and shiny than the M Perfect Cover, plus it takes a bit longer getting absorbed to the skin.
Especially in the area of my chin it seems that it doesn't cover evenly and is still oily.

I mostly use finishing powder or the make up fix spray by Missha so the makeup holds pretty well :)

I will repurchase this because I really like the color (fits me better than the M Perfect Cover) but I'm not sold on the texture of this cream.

No breakouts so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by moushka26

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

After trying half a dozen Asian BB creams, Missha M Signature Real Complete BB cream is definitely my favorite, with skin79 orange coming a close second. Both provide high SPF, medium to full coverage, and good wear times. Missha M is slightly lighter weight and seems to provide slightly more oil control than the skin79 orange. I wear both of them over my HG primer, Revlon Photo Ready in 001. Without primer, my skin needs blotting and powdering every two or three hours and every foundation I've ever tried breaks down after about five hours. Missha M Signature lasts a good eight hours on me with just a couple of touch-ups with a beauty blotter, and a light dusting of mineral powder. It feels very light on the skin, blends easily, and covers almost every imperfection, including the broken capillaries around my nose and the dark hollows under my eyes. Truly remarkable!

I'm NW20 in MAC and am using the shade #21. I know I'm luckier than most because most BB creams seam to be geared towards my skin tone.

I have a drawer full of drug and department store foundations that are just sitting there, including MUFE, MAC, Bourjois, EL, Clinique, Dior, etc., and no desire to use any of them now. I bought all of my BB creams from Amazon.com; all were priced under $25, including shipping. Besides the two mentioned, I've also tried Dr. Jart+ Silver, Holika, Holika, skin79 gold, and Hanskin. For my aging, combination, slightly acne-scared skin, BB creams and are one of the best makeup discoveries of this century. If they contain ingredients that are also helping my skin, that's great, but it's the texture, colour, coverage, and high SPFs that have impressed me the most. For my money, they make most "Western" foundations obsolete.

24 out of 24 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No