September 23, 2014 | 1802 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Green Tea Scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by simi531

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have purchased this product numerous times. We have a tube in every shower in our house. My teenage kids use it as do my husband and I. I love this for its exfoliating properties and gentleness to the skin. While I think it helps somewhat with breakouts, I wouldn't rely on this solely to combat moderate Acne. I think it is best used in conjunction with other acne fighting products. I have used this as a mask on my face for a few minutes and then massage in and rinse. Leaves my skin looking fresh and clean and the salicylic acid helps with cell turnover. This is definitely worth a try for anyone who would like a mild exfoliation and acne help. I dont usually repeat buy products but this one is a must!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 3:33:00 AM More reviews by mistressaryann

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this scrub, I didn't have TOO much expectations for this product because the more I expect, the more disappointed I'll get. So I didn't really expect anything tooootally amazingly perfect, but it is a wonderful product. I use a separate product to treat any MAJOR breakouts but this does keep them from coming back. I use this to wash and exfoliate twice a day as it's gentle enough for my skin. The smell, to me, is invigorating because I love green tea just in general (kind of sweet and herb-y lol) The grains of it are very very fine compared to the apricot scrub. It's just really a great simple scrub that leaves my face so clean and fresh and soft without making it feel tight on the skin :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this scrub a lot! Only removed one star from the rating because I didn't notice any skin clearing effects, and I have a little trouble washing it all off if I'm not in the shower. It's a scrub but instead of the regular exfoliating beads it's like a millllion tiny scrubbing beads. But yes I like it and would buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by melimae

I love anything to do with tea and products on the more natural side, so i was really excited to try this out! At first i was really taken back by the scent (really perfumey?) and the texture, but it really worked wonders for my skin! A lot of cleansers make me break out or dry me out like crazy, but this one is really gentle. The texture is perfect after you get use to it, and the price is great (i got it for $3.77 at walmart). A+!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by gracieunderscore

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is my absolute favourite scrub, and does exactly what it advertises naturally clear skin!

I recommend this highly to all my friends and family members.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Cherrywaves

It is really great product....

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by DiJO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Not a bad scrub but it really didn't do much for my skin.
Feels good when scrubbing because it is not that coarse,
but it really didn't do anything to my skin.
I think the apricot scrub is a tiny bit better.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by bobadreamer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this product. I have acne-prone oily skin and I like to use this about once a day for gentle exfoliation. It has a nice fresh, kind of sweet scent (doesn't smell like green tea to me at all) and very fine grains, almost like extremely fine sand. My skin always feels very soft and smooth after I use this and I hasn't caused any adverse reactions. It neither prevents nor causes acne, I just like the gentle and thorough exfoliation it provides.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by jenlauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I wanted this to exfoliate my combo skin and prevent some zits here and there. Even when I use a dab, the product leaves behind the exfoliating powder (especially on the sides of my face, eyebrows, around nose). Applying make up or brow pencil after using this is not a bright idea.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2013 1:56:00 AM More reviews by cescilay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this based on the reviews here. I was hoping that it will help clear a couple or so pimples but sadly, it does more harm than good. It causes breakouts, redness and it makes my skin look dirty. What a waste of money since I bought the large tube. :(