April 20, 2014 | 1697 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Sweet as Candy

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Lipsticklilly58

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

No, I DON'T LIKE THIS. I've tried it on several times. It doesn't look right on me so no I won't repurchase it

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2010 1:53:00 AM More reviews by puurpleprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

excellent color payoff as long as you have a good primer underneath... I really like the brown color...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

The color pay off for these are great. I personally did not like the colors in this one. That's why I gave it a 3. For others this can be a good product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2010 3:09:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The brown and white highlight color are nice. The pink is a little too shimmery/frosty for my taste (all three are shimmery but the pinkish one isn't as wearable for me, as the other two. Overall decent but nothing too special.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2010 12:21:00 PM More reviews by MAO

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this trio! It makes a great daytime neutral for me. True, the pink isn't terribly pigmented, but it does an awesome job of brightening my eyes and highlighting my eye color. The brown is just perfect, not too dark. I would recommend!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2010 7:47:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

I have the Walking On Eggshells color trio & adore it so wanted to try this one. The colors of this one arent as pigmented, but still fairly good. I cant use the brown in the middle since its too deep brown for me, but the pale cream color & pink one are pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by xmich

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this trio; the white was great for highlighting my brow bone and the inner corners of my eyes and the pink and brown were nice. I found this trio to be rather shimmery and not that pigmented, but it achieved the soft, subtle natural look I was going for. If you're looking for something dramatic, though, this is definitely not for you.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2010 2:23:00 AM More reviews by junipurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

i mistakenly bought this thinking it would be on par with the awesome Color Icon six pan palettes and singles,which i LOVE.
unfortunately this trio is nothing but shimmer,no pigmentation.so disappointed.i might try to use the pink shade as a cheekbone highlighter just to get some use out of this pallette,but IMO it's really,really crap.there are plenty of DS shimmer shadows that actually have color to them,even though i got this for even cheaper than retail it was a waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2010 2:16:00 AM More reviews by jenikins25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This palette is just OK, but nothing too special. The white and brown colors are what you'd expect. The pink is not very buildable - it is quite shimmery and untrue to the color in the pan. Even though the price is unbeatable, I would not repurchase. I would however recommend this for middle school aged girls who are looking for a very soft look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2010 10:14:00 PM More reviews by LorelaiNoah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I picked up this little gem after hearing non-stop positive comments about WnW on the MUA make up board. I figured it'd be a good "more natural" looking alternative to my HG eyeshadow quad (Revlon Berry Bloom) on days where I don't need to look made up. The trio contained a neutral toned brown/taupe, cool toned pink, & a slightly warm toned off white. As to why they would include a warm tone is beyond me. In fact, that is my only grip about this trio. A stark white or super light pink would have fit much better in the color scheme. However at $3, there is very little I should be complaining about. With that being said, I love this trio. It really brings out the blue in my green eyes without looking clownish. The shadows are extremely pigmented, last all day, & the texture is like butter. I am very impressed! I will repurchase.