November 21, 2014 | 1073 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Sweet as Candy

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by CJCJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dear God, talk about frost overload!! If you can't wear frosted/shimmer eyeshadows (or don't like them), SKIP OVER THIS PRODUCT. LOVE the actual shades as they are beautiful on brown eyes. But it's pure frost. Daytime look? Um... not in the professional world it isn't (talking suits here). Shame as the quality is there and the price is fantastic.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by sbute

I am loving the wet and wild eyeshadows! This one is so pretty. It is very pigmented and smooth. It is more in the cool range than the warm but I think is pretty universal. It has a beautiful shimmer to it and the brown color is an amazing medium brown shade. LOVE it! I think it would be a cute look for Valentine's day!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Really surprised at how much I like this trio. Blends easily (I use smashbox tapered shadow brush), it's a lot more pigmented than I expected as well. It reminds me of a "cooler" version of clinique's strawberry fudge duo, where this one is missing the gold undertones and is more a cooler silver shimmer. I found the shades in this more pigmented and run darker/brighter than strawberry fudge (if I am going compare). Great purchase certainly would repurchase and try other trios in this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 10:42:00 AM More reviews by bluest1199

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great everyday palette. The colors are soft, pigmented, and easy to work with. The colors are a little shimmery but it's not overwhelming. I don't have a problem with any of these colors creasing or fading because I always wear a primer. I use this palette when I'm in a hurry because it has all the colors that I need to create a wearable look for work.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by katzy619

Wet n Wild is definitely stepping up their game. I have heard so many gurus on YouTube rave about their new eye palettes so I decided to give these a try.
This week Rite Aid has BOGO for all Wet n Wild products so I snatched a few palettes up. This one was my favorite!
Like what most have said, I can see this palette to look most flattering on Fair to Medium skin tones. The quality of these shadows though, are excellent! The colors go so well together. The pigmentation and staying power are wonderful. Granted I use a good shadow primer (Too Faced Lockdown in Prisoner of Love), so I haven't had any problems with creasing or fading. I love pairing this palette up with Wet n Wild's Cream Liner in Eggplant.
Overall, this is a really good go to for a fresh, quick, and easy daytime look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by InnerGypsie12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this item. The colors work well on me, and I find them very easy to blend using my brushes. Some have said that they are not highly pigmented, and this may be true...but pinks and browns work with my skin tone. I do admit that this is my 'work' eyeshadow, and this isn't typically the color pallette that I use when I go out or for special occasions, it is not dramatic enough. For everyday though, for me it is perfect.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by bruno777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this on sale at Walgreens for $1.49. It looked really great in the package so I decided to get it. This palette does nothing for me. Maybe it's my skin tone. It's very shimmery and not pigmented enough. Lately I have been trying my best to go with the really cheap stuff but it's not working out. I will stick with MAC and NYX.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by sunflower1221

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received this as part of a beauty traincase of Wet 'n Wild products (it was a great deal!) and I can't comment on packaging because of that.

This is a gorgeous trio of neutrals but I see myself reserving it for weekends and nights out due to its shimmer factor. I would not purchase it individually because I don't need my neutrals to have shimmer, but this is nice to have so I will keep it.

On me the white is really sheer and provides light shimmer. The pink barely shows on my lids, I mostly see a warm pink/salmon shine. The brown is great for my crease, it's not too dark and so it blends well with the 2 lighter colors and even toned down the pink shine.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Lipsticklilly58

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

No, I DON'T LIKE THIS. I've tried it on several times. It doesn't look right on me so no I won't repurchase it

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2010 1:53:00 AM More reviews by puurpleprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

excellent color payoff as long as you have a good primer underneath... I really like the brown color...