August 20, 2014 | 1875 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by keilaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is a HG. I use this almost everyday. I apply it not only on my undereye, but I also apply it where I would normally highlight my face (forehead, down bridge of nose, chin). I started off using my fingers to blend, but recently found a better way of blending using the tip of my beauty blender. I usually add concealer to my under eye right on top of this product and blend together. BEAUTIFUL! My only con is that it is pricey for a drugstore product, but well worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

I don't want to live my life without this concealer. I love the roller ball (making application simple and precise) and I love how it makes me look awake. I roll this under my eyes then just pat with my fingers to blend. It isn't full coverage, I still see a slight trace of dark circles..but it's definitely medium coverage. The convenience of being able to keep it in my purse for touch ups and the way it "wakes me up" is why makes this a winner for me. Also, the formula is not too creamy or thick (which I hate in concealers, they always crease) the formula is light and blendable and dries quickly. Will continue to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by GraceMcC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't absolutely love this product but I do like enough to where I wear it almost everyday with adequate results. I wouldn't call it a treatment but more a very sheer ere concealer. I"m only 21 but I have hereditary under eye circles and I was surprise the amount over coverage it gave me. While it didn't completely cover my dark circles it did make them noticeably light to the point where it look like a had naturally minimal dark circle. If you have deep, heavy under eye circles, this may not be the product for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by kyna212

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am glad that one of the two shades of this concealer fits my skin tone. It does cover my under eye circles and makes me look awake and natural. But wearing it the whole day, it comes off. In the middle of the day, my little brothers would point out my under eye circles and I hate it. Also the this product leaks and goes everywhere in my makeup bag. When it leaks I didn't want to wipe it off because then I'll just waste the product AND the money I've spent :(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by sug4rush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This product are for light to medium skinned people. It does colour correct but will not cover severe bags or pimples. So this product was great for day time makeup where you would want a light-weight makeup look, also this product blends very well so it's great for makeup beginners who aren't willing to really use concealers yet and for young teens. It has light coverage, poor-ok lasting power but it is a cheap product and doesn't cake!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 7:41:00 AM More reviews by melaniesernat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Pros:

- It's cheap! probably my cheapest skin-related product i own!
- Good packaging, the eye roll-on ensures only enough comes out
- Lasts FOREVER!!! you get alot from this product!
- Great light-weight coverage, perfect if you do not want that "caked" look and its good for everyday or summer use

Cons:

- I don't really see it doing much for my actual eye-bags but don't expect it to for that price tbh

Overall, fantastic product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by badwolf42

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

This is amazing for days when you want a simple, easy face. It blends in quickly and you don't need a brush to get that nice, fresh look. The roller ball is nice and cool to the touch although it sometimes leaks. The color is sheer but it covers light circles or just mostly covers darker ones. It brightens your eyes because of the lighter color. I really like it plus there is a lot of product in the packaging, Good product.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by alicehanson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

*** FYI: The skin around your eyes is thinner than the rest of the face, and unfortunately, some very important blood vessels runs in that area that carries oxygen back and forth to the brain. Some people's blood vessels are very clear, and in others they are invisible. No eye cream can make your skin thicker.
Your dark circles may be hereditary. If you've had them since you were a kid, there's probably not much to do about them - so instead of spending a lot of time trying to make them disappear, you'd better practice to cover them best possible. ***

I have rather dark/blueish circles underneath my eyes, mainly in the mornings (it gets better during the day). The shade 'light' is a tiny bit to dark for me, but it turns orange (or at least darker and unnatural looking) during the day, which is what annoys me the most! The coverage is okay, but I wouldn't say it completely covers up my dark circles, but it feels refreshing and cooling when putting it on.

I wouldn't by this again because it turns orange and I expected some more coverage!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by yasij

I really wanted to like this - loved the applicator and the cooling sensation under my eyes, loved the silky texture that melted into my skin instantly, and loved the price point. But I had too many problems to continue using it.

First, it didn't really help with the puffiness - on days I would be at home, I applied to only one eye and comparison checked throughout the day. No difference. If anything, the brightening effect kind of highlighted the puffiness, even when applied just underneath.

Secondly, it creased instantly, despite multiple day-long attempts at making it work. With/without moisturizer, with/without powder finishing, dabbed on, brushed on, buffed on. And I only have one small fold under my eye, so there's not a bunch of lines for it to find - but I'd be left with a big beige line 30 mins after application.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

This concealer is really not that good. The consistency is way too liquid and wet, and it gives hardly any coverage. It makes dried skin I didn't even know I had appear under my eyes and settles into the creases. It only comes in one color, which is too tan for me. The packaging is very unsanitary and pointless as well. Waste of money..