Wet 'n' Wild Bare it All 902C

4.3

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Color Reference - NC 35

I am very tan, especially since I'm from California. Living in Seattle has unfortunately changed that...the lightest I've been here is NC 15 so I decided to change that by tanning. I am finally back to my native tan, and it's been quite a challenge finding a nude color that doesn't wash me out or look like concealer. I can't STAND the whole super nude/concealer lips trend...but this color is absolutely perfect. I love that it's kind of a darker nude per say, more brown. It doesn't make my teeth look yellow and it really looks phenomenal with a smokey eye or more dramatic look. I am normally a bold lip color girl - I love dramatic reds, black, etc. I'm sort of going out of my comfort zone by wearing a natural lip color, and this makes it less scary. I have like 5 or 6 different shades in this particular lipstick because I love the formula so much. My only complaint is the crappy packaging....I had "Dollhouse Pink" in my make up bag and somehow the cap popped off and got all over my Kabuki and other make up. That was annoying, especially because since this stuff is so pigmented and long lasting it's a pain in the ass to clean. I now scoop some into a resealable container and bring a lip brush and it's much safer. :D

I actually got compliments when I wore this ! Someone told me it looks like the lipstickk Mariah Carey wears. I'm convinced that this is my new favorite color!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I've never been a fan of nude lip colors but I saw this recommended as the "perfect" nude. Since I've been going either smoky or colorful with my eyes, I thought picking up a good nude, especially at such a low price, would be smart. I am SO glad I did! This is possibly my favorite lippie right now. I don't find it drying and I can play with it by using my stains or glosses to get all sorts of looks. You cannot beat it for the price! It definitely wears as though it's high-end, but the packaging is my one gripe. It's fairly flimsy and unattractive, but if that's how WNW keeps costs down it's certainly something I can live with!

on 2/13/2013 12:29:00 PM

This is a nice matte nude color lipstick.It is hard for me to find a nice nude color that does not wash me out, but this color doesn not do that.Topped with Revlon peach petal lipgloss, this makes for a perfect lip.Packaging isnt great but for the price and quality of this product, I will buy again

on 2/12/2013 7:09:00 PM

This is a decent nude lipstick. I do not have any complaints. I got it for $2, which is dirt cheap. The quality is wonderful. It is comparable to high end brands. I use to be a makeup snub, and avoided drugstore products, but now most of my collection is drugstore products. I completely support this lipstick. It is a must in anyones makeup bag! I also like this brands Fergie collection and nude lipstick in "Fergie Daily". Completely hot!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got really excited to try this lipstick when I saw a picture of it on Pinterest. I was looking for a good nude lipstick - I didn't understand the idea of a nude lipstick until I started loving the Peach Kiss baby lips and I thought this would look nice. However, it kind of makes me look like a dead fish! I'm not sure if it's because it's matte or just the that the shade completely clashes with my skintone...I think it's a little darker than my skin but it's just got too much brown in it to make me look like I'm still living. It's super pigmented and there's a ton of product left, so I will not be repurchasing. There's better colors (and nude colors, at that) in this line. I did like the price though.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral

This shade is an adequate nude for my NC44 skin tone but quite drying and can sometimes be too pale and makes me look washed out. However, Bebot Love from the Fergie collection is my absolute favorite lipstick.

on 2/3/2013 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Unbeatable price and a great nude color! I hate that all nudes turn pink on my lips but this one is just the right beige tone. The lipstick is not drying and very creamy, especially for the price. Love it!

on 2/1/2013 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Just a fantastic lipstick and quality for a bargain price. Colour and texture are the same/if not better than MAC Honey Love which I love. perfect peachy pink nude. Makes lips look fabulous. Long wearing texture. Go buy one now.

on 1/10/2013 7:06:00 AM

I bought this lipstick today and realized I must use a nude lip liner with it or else have my natural lip color awkwardly stand out around the edges.

So far though, I like the color and this might be the nude lip I've been searching for.

I love all things Wet 'n Wild and this lipstick doesn't disappoint. It is a really great nude, that I have worn with and without gloss. It doesn't dry out my lips and goes on smooth.

Recommended for Medium Skin