November 27, 2014 | 961 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Bare it All 902C

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by nikadee1992

I LOVE this lipstick!! It's the perfect nude and lasts a long time!! It's very affordable too. The ONLY thing I don't like is that it dries out my lips. I usually use a chapstick or lipbalm underneath it and I'm good to go. It is VERY matte. Overall, YES I would definitely buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by BPNOLA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the semi-matte color and it looks great on a wide range of skin tones. You can't beat the price. It does leave a weird residue, though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 6:31:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color looks darker in the tube than on my lips. This is a straight up perfect nude for my nc30-35 warm skin tone. It's a gorgeous nude peachy shade that doesn't wash me out. I love wearing this lipstick whether it's for an everyday look or with a smoky eye. I've been super impressed with wet n' wild products lately and this definitely did not disappoint. Def would repurchase this lipstick plus other shades!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

Sorry to rain on the rave parade, but this color just didn't work for me. For reference, I am very fair with neutral to cool toned skin, dark brown hair and light green eyes. I tend to look best in berry and pink shades, and have always had trouble finding a good nude. This shade leans warm/orange on me, and straight up clashes with my skin and hair. I tried it with no other makeup on, so who knows, perhaps it will look ok with the rest of my makeup done. I'll certainly try again. But for me, this just doesn't see, to be the ticket. My search for a light, pinky nude continues.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by wendymadeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this lipstick alot . Its a wearable nude , it doesnt make you look dead . It is a bit drying though. It stays on for 3-4 hours & its only 2$ :D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by meowloryp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My nude-lip workhorse! Almost a complete dupe for MAC's Shy Girl (*Color-wise* only, has a matte finish, whereas Shy Girl is a cremesheen). I love this for my early mornings at uni. All you need is a classic winged eye and a fresh face to really take advantage of this beautiful nude. I'm a NC44 for reference. I think that anybody can wear this color, though. And at this price point I am DEFINITELY stocking some backups in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by TRACYwashere

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to find a light nude lip color I could wear when I wore more color on my eyes and for me this isn't quite what I was looking for. It's a bit too dark and brown for my fair skintone. But regardless it's a nice color and I like the formula of WnW's matte lipstick line. Apply some chapstick first and you have a non drying, pretty long wearing lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by ambsoph1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Well after all this time spending money on so many HIGH END and drugstore brands and always overlooking the wnw lipsticks, I finally found the perfect NUDE one and I would have never thought of trying W N W.I went looking for this after reading the reviews on here.Could not find this anywhere M.y local Ulta has a small WNW display with very few products my local CVS is always out of everything and needs restocked. Did not feel like going to right aid, and my local wal mart does not carry wnw. So after leaving ulta my daughter wanted to go into 5below and I could not believe it they had a huge wnw stand, and 2 of these left so I bought them both 1.99 each. Could not be happier it is a perfect color nude on me I have light to medium skin color, green eyes and this is perfect for everyday wear and I will be buying these right up when I see them. I see this color being perfect on anyone. And with them being this cheap why not try it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by makeupphd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This nude lipstick is amazing!! On my lips it looks just like MAC cherish, which happens to be another of my favorite nudes. To me it looks like a light brown nude, with slightly pink undertones (super slight though, but they prevent it from looking ashy). It's a great everyday nude for medium tones (I have olive undertones and range from an nc30-nc37 in mac, 140 in MUFE). I def want to get one or two backups.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by AndreaMCA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This reminds me of one of my old favorite nude lipstick Clinique's Creamy Nude. It's almost the same color but the texture is not as creamy. It's more of a matte lipstick and does last a long time. This is one of my favorite nude lipstiks.