October 22, 2014 | 1840 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Bare it All 902C

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by wendymadeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this lipstick alot . Its a wearable nude , it doesnt make you look dead . It is a bit drying though. It stays on for 3-4 hours & its only 2$ :D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by meowloryp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My nude-lip workhorse! Almost a complete dupe for MAC's Shy Girl (*Color-wise* only, has a matte finish, whereas Shy Girl is a cremesheen). I love this for my early mornings at uni. All you need is a classic winged eye and a fresh face to really take advantage of this beautiful nude. I'm a NC44 for reference. I think that anybody can wear this color, though. And at this price point I am DEFINITELY stocking some backups in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by TRACYwashere

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to find a light nude lip color I could wear when I wore more color on my eyes and for me this isn't quite what I was looking for. It's a bit too dark and brown for my fair skintone. But regardless it's a nice color and I like the formula of WnW's matte lipstick line. Apply some chapstick first and you have a non drying, pretty long wearing lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by ambsoph1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Well after all this time spending money on so many HIGH END and drugstore brands and always overlooking the wnw lipsticks, I finally found the perfect NUDE one and I would have never thought of trying W N W.I went looking for this after reading the reviews on here.Could not find this anywhere M.y local Ulta has a small WNW display with very few products my local CVS is always out of everything and needs restocked. Did not feel like going to right aid, and my local wal mart does not carry wnw. So after leaving ulta my daughter wanted to go into 5below and I could not believe it they had a huge wnw stand, and 2 of these left so I bought them both 1.99 each. Could not be happier it is a perfect color nude on me I have light to medium skin color, green eyes and this is perfect for everyday wear and I will be buying these right up when I see them. I see this color being perfect on anyone. And with them being this cheap why not try it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by makeupphd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This nude lipstick is amazing!! On my lips it looks just like MAC cherish, which happens to be another of my favorite nudes. To me it looks like a light brown nude, with slightly pink undertones (super slight though, but they prevent it from looking ashy). It's a great everyday nude for medium tones (I have olive undertones and range from an nc30-nc37 in mac, 140 in MUFE). I def want to get one or two backups.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by AndreaMCA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This reminds me of one of my old favorite nude lipstick Clinique's Creamy Nude. It's almost the same color but the texture is not as creamy. It's more of a matte lipstick and does last a long time. This is one of my favorite nude lipstiks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by sweetascocoa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

GORGEOUS NUDE!!! I wear this with MAC Cork lipliner and MAC C-Thru lipgloss on top. This creates one of my BEST nude lips, ever. For 1.99, just try it.

NC50/Matchmaster 7.5

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 2:14:00 AM More reviews by MissMelanieM

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is truly my holy grail nude. This shade used to be available in the "basic" WnW formula years ago and I used to buy it all the time when I could find it. Then I could never find it anymore. I saw a product review for it featured, took a look and my heart skipped a beat. It was my long lost nude lipstick!

I purchased one on ebay to make absolutely sure it was the same one... and it was. I'm about an NC25, Buff or Nude in L'Oreal foundations and Sand in Bobbi Brown and this is neither too light or too dark. Its *just* light enough to make my lips look nude, but not so light they're corpse-like. It's one of the most neutral nude shades I have ever found. Someone was nice enough to swatch this shade along with other nude shades above, and you can see how neutral this shade is in comparison.

I'm so happy that I found it again. I'm getting rid of most of my other l/s. I really don't have a problem with dryness on this. Make sure you get a fresh one!

Sometimes Rite Aid has these for BOGO 50% off. Cant beat $3.00 for two of my favorite lipsticks!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by neutralbabe

I am in love with this lipstick. My skin is tan olive and it's very hard to buy a nude lipstick. Everything I've tried just make me look like an idiot and didn't work at all. I just bought this today and it goes perfect with my skin tone. It stays and doesn't take a lot of application to get full opacity. However, it is really, really dry(might be my fault, I didn't wear any balm). And the packaging is HORRIBLE. I don't mind it being cheap, but I catch some lipstick on it when I take it off if I'm not careful. For those problems, I have to take off a star. It really is a great value though. I would definitely buy it again. Buy it if you're willing to look past the flaws. It's on $2 people!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2012 11:05:00 AM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm olive skinned, more neutral than warm, and picked this up on a fellow MUAer recommendation. This is by far my favorite true nude. Unlike some other colors, this enhances my lips and looks sexy not zombie. It's cheap and pretty good with the exception that the formula is definitely on the dry side. Make sure to pair this w/t lip balm. Definitely worth a try, especially at WnW prices.