August 21, 2014 | 1785 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Bare it All 902C

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2012 11:05:00 AM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm olive skinned, more neutral than warm, and picked this up on a fellow MUAer recommendation. This is by far my favorite true nude. Unlike some other colors, this enhances my lips and looks sexy not zombie. It's cheap and pretty good with the exception that the formula is definitely on the dry side. Make sure to pair this w/t lip balm. Definitely worth a try, especially at WnW prices.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by BonChicBonGenre

(Asian NC30 for reference.) A lovely thick, matte, beige lipstick. The packaging is terrible. I've owned this for a year and the stick seems a little loose; the smudges on top of the clear cap don't help. But I dot it on, blot, powder, and dot on again. Sometimes I wear with WnW 666 to pink it up, make it less nudey beige.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this. I'm pleasantly surprised. I didn't think I would like this because it was a nude matte, however it blends just right, and looks great with clear gloss to give it a pop. If I see it again, I'm definitely repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2011 12:36:00 PM More reviews by hip2Bsquare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am very fair skinned, and this still washed me out. I didn't think I had particularly pigmented lips, but this totally wipes out any color. I guess I just need more pigment on my lips to avoid looking like the undead.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Sippinonkrystyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awesome nude for my medium skin tone without making me look like a corpse like Mac myth, Gosh darling and those other popular nudes. It's not one of those drying matte formulas but u have to make sure your lips are exfoliated and apply lip balm before applying this. It's cheap as it is and you can almost always find it on sale. I got mine for 1.50! I just hate the packaging. I have to pull the cap off slowly so that it doesn't nix the bullet and get it in the cap. Btw, this is a good dupe for MACs Honeylove lipstick. They look pretty much identical on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by namissaas224

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I read all of the great reviews so I went and bought it along with some other WNW products. I didn't know if it would look good on me because the color looks kinda brown in the tube but when I put it on I was pleasantly surprised. It looks great on me and its a perfect nude shade. It is a bit drying so its a good idea to wear a lip balm underneath and a touch of lip gloss on top of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by indrayani

This is one lipstick that actually prompted me to write a review for the FIRST TIME EVER on makeup alley..
I dont know what i am on Mac foundation range for skin color refrence but I am No.155 on M.U.F.E foundation range.. Typical indian almond skin ....
And this lipstick is seriously far far better in performance and the overall pay off in terms of color and d feel on lips.
I think it even makes my lips look fuller and jus very sexy.....
I highly recommend this for anyone who is lookin for a drugstore lipstick....basic nude pinkish undertone.....matte finish but not to dryin..jus right so...!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I never really do a nude lip because color looks better on me...and finding a color that doesn't wash me out is too hard. The problem is I like to focus on my eyes and I know having a lot of color on eyes and lips can be overkill sometimes. So, thanks to MUA I bought this color. By itself it doesn't work on me...too bland.. What DOES work is I put my regular brighter pink lipstick on first then use Bare it All over that to mute the color and it really works perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by helenesq

Were it not for this site, I would not have found this lipstick. It is a perfect flesh tone nude color that does not wash me out at all. Would pair it with a nude liner though. It feels like silk on my lips. The quality rivals MAC and other high end lipsticks. For the two dollars and change I paid for this, it is a steal!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 12:30:00 PM More reviews by televator

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is, by far, my favorite drugstore lipstick. It's creamy & dries to a matte finish. I have very full lips & I hate the look of gloss on them as it enhances them too much IMO. It is the perfect nude for me. For reference, I am NC 35-37. It is a pinky brown and I usually line my lips with a nude lip liner closest to my natural lip color. It lasts up to 5-6 hours on me if I don't do much eating or drinking. However, you do need to apply some lip balm prior to applying it and letting it soak in as this lipstick may dry out your lips. But for the price & the perfect color, I could deal with that. I went through a period of not being able to locate any at the local drugstores or walmart. So when I finally found it at walgreens, I bought back ups. The 2nd picture is what it looks like on me.