April 20, 2014 | 920 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Bare it All 902C

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

WnW 902C is a matte nude-tan, looks great on me, especially when
wearing orange (one of my favorite colors to wear). I moisturize
heavily before applying, and apply 902C thickly. Fabulous, and you can't beat the price. (NC25-30)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by kaylapanya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color so much and I goes with my tan skin. Best lipstick ever! I wear this almost everyday. I wish the packaging was better....I still don't get how the lipstick always smudges on the cap. -_-

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by JamaicanBeauty7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

O...M...G... this is a great nude for dark skin tones! I've been looking for a perfect nude for my skin tone (NW45) but still not breaking the bank because I'm a broke law school student. I always knew that you could still look a million bucks without spending spending that much and this lipstick proves it. It's a matte so it's a bit dry but that's not a problem, just put on a lip balm or cocoa/shea butter beforehand (like I always do. Then I lined my lips with a soft brown lip liner then I put on the lipstick. If you want a bit of shine then pop in some lip gloss too. I was literally saying, "omg this is perfect" several times while staring at my lips in the mirror! Best of all, it's a good price. I got this at walgreens for $3.00. I've tried my sister's nude lipsticks from MAC (don't remember which one) and I kinda liked it, but liked it even less because of the price. This one though is perfect for me. If you have a dark skin tone and need a nude lipstick in your arsenal, then get this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by junipurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

i really love the formula of these lipsticks, i'm writing this review solely for the color. i'm somewhere around NC30 and this was hideous concealer lips on me when applied full on. when blotted it had an orangeish tone i hated. i've seen it look gorgeous on other girls and most people seem to love it, i just wanted to put my experience out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 6:07:00 AM More reviews by agreen21

This is a great lipstick for an everyday look. The matte brown color goes great on many different skin tones, plus its creamy and doesn't dry out my lips. Its ultra cheap which is always a good thing. I would suggest going to a drug store because they have more of a variety of these lipsticks. Overall its a great lipstick especially when its topped with a great lipgloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect lipstick. I'm considerably tanned (NC35) and this is my favorite lipstick to wear everyday... it's a nude, but barely noticable that you're wearing a lip product. It leaves you with a clean polished look. The formula is awesome.. dries matte but is still creamy. I always treat my lips at night so I'm sure if I didn't do that this lipstick would accentuate dryness. The packaging is awful, I don't even know how the lipstick smudges all over the tube, but for the price you can't complain, I'll definitely buy this again, I love wet n wild gems.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 2:09:00 AM More reviews by desertrose156

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is EXACTLY what I want in a lip product and I'm so excited that it performed up to my expectations! I wanted a nude color that would work for every day and did not have shimmer or too much of a pink tone. This exceeded that. I don't need to put balm underneath, it is moist and not cakey...it doesn't 'drag' on my lips. It also is pigmented and doesn't need a liner. The lasting power is great, and what I hoped for. I noticed it also makes my lips look fuller and feel plumper;maybe this is due to the 'hyaluronic microspheres' the website lists in the ingredients. Again, I love cruelty free companies and this company does not test on animals. Plus the price is affordable. Right now this is my favorite lip product I own. I would recommend to everyone and will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by blog_antagonist

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very little natural pigment in my lips. Without some color on them, I look like a corpse. So I like to keep product on them as much as possible. Reapplying every five minutes is a pain, obviously, so I'm always on the hunt for a good long wearing lip product. I've tried about every formulation there is. Some, even high end brands, are just horrible. Some are adequate, some are excellent. I'd put this squarely in the middle.

I like the color very much. It's not nude on me, because I'm so fair. But it is a fairly natural hue, without too much pink, which is a deal killer, as I am a warm complected redhead. It's not peach, but not brown either. I don't know exactly how to describe it, except to say that it's....lipcolored. Neutral, fresh, pretty and believable lip color.

The formulation is pretty good. It's not as drying as some I have found, and if you apply it sparingly, it doesn't crack and flake. But since it is a long wearing color, there is some dryness. Those who enjoy a matte finish could wear this solo, but I prefer to top it with a light gloss. It does wear a very long time, but it did finally wear off and it wore off in that peculiar way that long wearing lip color has; fading from the inside out and leaving a line of demarcation around the lips. There are several brands I use that don't do this and in general, I prefer them. BUT...for the price, it's a really, really good product.

It's definitely better than most DS longwearing lip products and certainly worth the $2.99 I paid for it. I like the color well enough that I can work with the drawbacks. Great little product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2011 11:10:00 AM More reviews by oooSLICKooo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an almost exact dupe for Mac velvet Teddy. The difference is negligible. The formula is not as smooth as vt although the formula is similar to Mac satin finish lipstick in that its creamy and semi matte. Good job wnw ...I've been very impressed lately.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Pauw

I'm speaking on behalf of genetically pigmented lips and skintone ranging from nc35 to nc40. This would probably the be the best neutral lipstick for everyday use. First of all, it's Inexpensive. I bought it locally for around $3 in my country but I believe it's cheaper in the US where it is manufactured. So you can have the pleasure of using it and retouching with it everyday. You can repurchase thise without the guilt.

When speaking about nude color, this is not really nude for those with nc40 skintones and lighter because it's a pigmented brown color and would appear heavy on lighter skintones. If you have darker skin than aforementioned, this would actually be a good nude lipstick starter. Mind you, I have pigmented lips and I have problems of lipstick appearing different once swatched on my lips. I don't have pale lips so I needed something that would give off a more pigmented lip color, a tad more than per se Mac Lustre lipsticks (which really don't show up on my lips). So this lipstick is good considering it's really matte. Color pay-off is excellent but again, we all have different lips and lipsticks appear different on everyone, saying so lipsticks don't appear the same on our lips as it would on the tube itself. I'm just in it for the neutral brown color that mutes out my heavy makeup. Thing is, I'm not so sure about the lasting power because after days of wearing it, the color lasts a good 2 hours on me before it starts to fade. But again, no biggie since you can always rectouch.

I have three problems with this lipstick though. First, the packaging is downright outrageous. Good that you can actually see the shade because of the clear cap, but the stick itself protrudes outside the tube. Either you have to use it over and over to consume the protruding part or cut it. As easy as that. I'm annoyed because I have to be careful when putting it back with the cap, not very practical when you're in a hurry and on the go. Second, considering it's matte, this lipstick is drying and emphasizes the line of my lips for that matter. One solution, use lip balm underneath and may I suggest going with waxy ones such as MAC lip conditioner with spf 15 (in the jar). I've never had problems with matte lipsticks with this lip balm. I say drift away from lip primers and concealers. They don't really help that much. Third and last, I kind of find it turning orange after a while. It's just me though because I have weird lips.

Nevertheless, I am a big fan of this color. It complements my skintone very well and it doesn't make me look like someone who made out with a corpse. I use it over lip balm and don't put gloss over it. I let it stay as is to appear more natural and really flattering. A lipstick that I would be repurchasing over and over again.