September 17, 2014 | 1970 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Bare it All 902C

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by AndreaMCA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This reminds me of one of my old favorite nude lipstick Clinique's Creamy Nude. It's almost the same color but the texture is not as creamy. It's more of a matte lipstick and does last a long time. This is one of my favorite nude lipstiks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by sweetascocoa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

GORGEOUS NUDE!!! I wear this with MAC Cork lipliner and MAC C-Thru lipgloss on top. This creates one of my BEST nude lips, ever. For 1.99, just try it.

NC50/Matchmaster 7.5

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 2:14:00 AM More reviews by MissMelanieM

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is truly my holy grail nude. This shade used to be available in the "basic" WnW formula years ago and I used to buy it all the time when I could find it. Then I could never find it anymore. I saw a product review for it featured, took a look and my heart skipped a beat. It was my long lost nude lipstick!

I purchased one on ebay to make absolutely sure it was the same one... and it was. I'm about an NC25, Buff or Nude in L'Oreal foundations and Sand in Bobbi Brown and this is neither too light or too dark. Its *just* light enough to make my lips look nude, but not so light they're corpse-like. It's one of the most neutral nude shades I have ever found. Someone was nice enough to swatch this shade along with other nude shades above, and you can see how neutral this shade is in comparison.

I'm so happy that I found it again. I'm getting rid of most of my other l/s. I really don't have a problem with dryness on this. Make sure you get a fresh one!

Sometimes Rite Aid has these for BOGO 50% off. Cant beat $3.00 for two of my favorite lipsticks!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by neutralbabe

I am in love with this lipstick. My skin is tan olive and it's very hard to buy a nude lipstick. Everything I've tried just make me look like an idiot and didn't work at all. I just bought this today and it goes perfect with my skin tone. It stays and doesn't take a lot of application to get full opacity. However, it is really, really dry(might be my fault, I didn't wear any balm). And the packaging is HORRIBLE. I don't mind it being cheap, but I catch some lipstick on it when I take it off if I'm not careful. For those problems, I have to take off a star. It really is a great value though. I would definitely buy it again. Buy it if you're willing to look past the flaws. It's on $2 people!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2012 11:05:00 AM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm olive skinned, more neutral than warm, and picked this up on a fellow MUAer recommendation. This is by far my favorite true nude. Unlike some other colors, this enhances my lips and looks sexy not zombie. It's cheap and pretty good with the exception that the formula is definitely on the dry side. Make sure to pair this w/t lip balm. Definitely worth a try, especially at WnW prices.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by BonChicBonGenre

(Asian NC30 for reference.) A lovely thick, matte, beige lipstick. The packaging is terrible. I've owned this for a year and the stick seems a little loose; the smudges on top of the clear cap don't help. But I dot it on, blot, powder, and dot on again. Sometimes I wear with WnW 666 to pink it up, make it less nudey beige.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this. I'm pleasantly surprised. I didn't think I would like this because it was a nude matte, however it blends just right, and looks great with clear gloss to give it a pop. If I see it again, I'm definitely repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2011 12:36:00 PM More reviews by hip2Bsquare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am very fair skinned, and this still washed me out. I didn't think I had particularly pigmented lips, but this totally wipes out any color. I guess I just need more pigment on my lips to avoid looking like the undead.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Sippinonkrystyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awesome nude for my medium skin tone without making me look like a corpse like Mac myth, Gosh darling and those other popular nudes. It's not one of those drying matte formulas but u have to make sure your lips are exfoliated and apply lip balm before applying this. It's cheap as it is and you can almost always find it on sale. I got mine for 1.50! I just hate the packaging. I have to pull the cap off slowly so that it doesn't nix the bullet and get it in the cap. Btw, this is a good dupe for MACs Honeylove lipstick. They look pretty much identical on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by namissaas224

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I read all of the great reviews so I went and bought it along with some other WNW products. I didn't know if it would look good on me because the color looks kinda brown in the tube but when I put it on I was pleasantly surprised. It looks great on me and its a perfect nude shade. It is a bit drying so its a good idea to wear a lip balm underneath and a touch of lip gloss on top of it.