September 1, 2014 | 1984 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 10:11:00 AM More reviews by itsKelCeeEee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow, I love these wipes, and I'm surprised that my opinion's in the minority. I use these at night when I'm too lazy to wash my face (sadly this happens a lot) and keep a pack in my purse in case my face just feels icky during the day/I wake up somewhere feeling like Kesha. They do leave a strong tingling feeling, but not on my eyes, and to me it makes the wipes feel effective so I don't care. I also love the ingredients, and how my skin doesn't feel sticky after use. The price is about 6-7 dollars per pack of 25 wipes, which could be better but could be worse. My all time favorite wipes, the body shop's tea tree face wipes, are like 12 dollars for one pack, and these make my face feel just as refreshed and lovely, so I'd consider them my knockoff brand. Also, Target sometimes sells the value pack of 45 wipes for the price of the regular pack so...good deal. I have repurchased ample times and will continue to do do, especially with this summer heat making my skin crazy.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by ThePreferredKatie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these wipes. Most facial wipes I find either dry my skin or leave a residue. These don't! I can use these any time of day without having to wash or rinse after, and my skin doesn't get itchy or flaky or break out! These are my go-to wipes if I just want to freshen up. They're affordable (you can buy them from Yes To Carrots online for a decent price if your local stores are marking them up) which is a nice bonus. The only downside I'd say is they're not as good as a make-up remover as some of the heavier/oilier towelettes.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by jxchenn

I did not like this product at all, sadly. I am very bias towards cucumber products, so I was very excited to use it. To me, this products wasn't gentle and personally, I don't like the smell. I have combination skin, where my t-zone is oily, but my mouth area gets dry. After using it, my mouth area got more tight and dry ): This products stings the face, but not the eyes which I guess is a good thing...? Lol. Overall, I do not recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by alina08

I use these towelettes to remove makeup or freshen up throughout the day. My skin can be sensitive sometimes, but I have not had any problems using these. I rather like the scent and find that the towelette does a good job of removing makeup (even mascara). I prefer these towelettes to the Yes to Blueberries ones, as those sting my face a little bit.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ouch! These towelettes have absolutely wrecked my skin. My skin is dry but not exceptionally sensitive. Nevertheless, I get burned, red, and splotchy areas every single time I use this product. My face stings and feels tight. I don't know how anyone can use these - they're absolutely terrible! Maybe certain skin types react well to them, but mine certainly doesn't!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by evyyhl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Based on the previous reviews, you skin can either tolerate or hate this cleansing towelette. Unfortunately, my skin HATES this towelette and does NOT react well to it!!

I try to find alternatives to DHC cleansing oil for my skin since I got major cystic acne breakout from DHC cleansing oil!! This cleansing towelette does NOT remove my waterproof makeup well. It burns my face like hell & I cannot use any cleanser to wash my face after I use this towelette. It irritates my face so much that my face stays red and swollen after an hour!! I try to make my skin get use to it because I don't want to waste money and throw the whole package (I bought the VALUE SIZE) of towelette away. I use this product for 1 month and my skin still does not tolerate it at all (stays red & irritated every time I use it).

I have to toss the Yes to Cucumber cleansing towelettes into the trash after 1 month!! I can't use this product at all. If you have sensitive skin, I would think twice before trying this. Just because it works for someone else with sensitive skin, it doesn't mean that the same product will work for your skin. I think if you REALLY want to try it and you have sensitive skin, start with a travel size one before you buy the full size.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by BXsenorita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this pretty much as my "too lazy to wash my face" regimen before I go sleep at night. I wouldn't say it completely takes off your makeup but does a good job for being a wipe. I like the clean smell & way it leaves my skin feeling. I do get a little bit of a tingly sensation from it (guessing it's the anti acne part). The price isn't too bad either about $6. The packaging is good too and has a little slip inside over the product so they don't get dried out. Going to sleep with makeup on is terrible so if I'm too tired and at least wipe my face with one, I won't feel so guilty and my skin thanks me :]

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by bellasera973

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I do have to agree with other reviewers, these towelettes do sting your face... but they don't sting my eyes. My eyes are incredibly sensitive, and I can't use most makeup removers on them. With these towelettes, I can rub-rub-rub them and they don't bother them at all. But my checks/nose/chin feel tight and burning after using these. They haven't caused me any breakouts, so I keep buying them. *shrugs* Oh, as far as the smell, they smell like, well... cucumbers. So it's not a strong perfume or anything, it's just a fresh/clean cucumber scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Smalls244

I'm surprised by all the negative reviews because I love this product and I have very sensitive skin.

This product was an impulse buy for me so I didn't read the reviews until after the fact. I was nervous to try it due to all the negative reviews about it causing major irritation. I have rosacea so I have to be careful about what I use on my face. I tried it anyway and to my surprise I had no reaction whatsoever. In fact, I loved the way it felt on my skin.

The towelette is much softer than the Neutrogena ones I've previously used. I don't love the cucumber smell but I also don't hate it. It removes my makeup about as much as I expect a towelette to and it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or sticky. I also haven't had any problems with breakouts.

I only use the towelettes when I'm too tired/lazy/drunk to wash my face at night which is usually about twice a week.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 6:33:00 AM More reviews by hippodeem

it suppose to be gentle but i couldnt get pass the strong fragrance. so no thanks. other than that, great wipes for the price. the burts bee white ones are better, no fragrance.