Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Brulee

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide (in Shade 255B), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (in Shade 254B), Silica (in Shade 257A), Methicone (in Shade 251A), Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer (in Shade 251A). May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090

on 3/28/2013 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I think this is very quickly going to become one of my most reached-for eye products! It pretty much matches my skintone, so it's a really quick and easy way to brighten up my eyes and cancel out any redness in the area. It's matte, so it won't draw too much attention if I'm wearing a super-bright lip, for instance. It's kind of a no-brainer product to use--just sweep it all over your eyelid to look a tad more polished and put together! And the very best part: IT DOESN'T CREASE! I'm so excited--it actually, genuinely doesn't slide into a greasy disgusting mess on my uber-oily eyelids halfway through the day! Okay, so I do get some very minimal creasing and fading around hour 9 of the wear. But let me tell you, that's better than any other eyeshadow I've ever tried, period. I will absolutely be buying this again when I run out, and I'll also be snatching up any other Wet 'n' Wild shadows I see from the ColorIcon line! This product has my very highest recommendation!

on 3/17/2013 12:58:00 PM

OMG this is my HG highlighter for my eyes. It is very smooth and pigmented. The one and only complaint which is minor is the packaging. When I 1st purchased This I had trouble opening it and ended up chipping a part of the powder but nothing too major. Other than that I am very pleased with especially the price, normally $1.99 but I got it 50% of clearance so .99 cent. It also has nice coverage if you want to use it to set concealer or use as concealer under they eye( if it fits your shade).its also good to neutralize and redness or cancel or veins. I recommend this.

on 3/7/2013 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Fantastic base and good as a subtle browbone/tearduct highligher. I love using this all over the eye, works with lots of different colors in the crease. I've also used it as an under eye concealer. I haven't seen it for awhile at any of the displays (here in Canada). I bought a few backups when I noticed that they were disappearing and not being replaced and I would even order it off a website (which I never do that for makeup). This that good.

on 2/26/2013 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I depotted mine so I can't comment on the packaging. I use this all the time, I reach for it more than my $$$ MAC collection. No it's not perfect, it is a bit loose/powdery but it is PERFECT for blending, especially right under the brow and into the brow bone. It's just a good staple to have in your make-up collection. And you really can't beat the price as it works better than a lot of high end eyeshadows in similar colors.

on 2/18/2013 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this on a total whim when I was at CVS one day because all Wet n Wild products were buy one get one FREE so I was like well why not. I am so glad I bought it! The texture, the color, everything about it just great! My only fault with it would be the packaging...I am not sure if this is the case for all of them but it is so hard for me to open. I always end up chipping my nail polish when I open it. Other than that though, it is just great. Highly recommended!

on 2/7/2013 11:32:00 AM

This truly is my HG of eyeshadows. It's so incredibly versitile and goes with every other color I own. After using this for a few weeks I bought two more and tossed them in my supply drawer so I wouldn't have to be without. It's awesome for the corner of my eyes and really wakes them up. Blends flawlessly and for the price you truly can't lose.

on 2/7/2013 11:00:00 AM

Love this colour. Just an all around wake me up colour. Should be a staple in everyone's make up bag. Can't say enough good things about this eyeshadow. Love it and would definitely recommend it.

on 2/7/2013 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

This has replaced MAC Brule and Bobbi Brown Bone for me. I have to correct something said by another reviewer -- WNW Brule is not $13 cheaper than Bobbi Brown -- it's $19 cheaper. WNW Brule goes on smooth and creamy -- for me MAC Brule went on almost as well as the WNW and BB Bone went on almost chalky. I wear this as my everyday eye color, along with some liner and mascara. I use this all over my lid up to my brow, my inner eye and below my eye right under the lash line. It lasts all day on me, but I'm applying it on top of MAC Paint Pot in Painterly. It doesn't make my eyes look crepey and doesn't fade or get shiny through the day. It brightens my eye area and tones down some of the blueness in my lids. This, for me, works better than any HE shadow I've used.

on 2/7/2013 8:08:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I believe in the hype of this product. I don't know what it is about this but i love it. Sometimes i use this all over my lid alone, sometimes as a base under other shades. I love the texture and how it looks. For something so insignificant, i don't know what it is but its lovely!

The texture is heavier than normal eyeshadow, its great as a base and seems to keep the oil at bay. For my skintone (yellow based), yellow corrector or shadow brightens my skin. This seems to do the same. The packaging is surprisingly sturdy, plain looking but i'm happy as long as it doesn't break.

on 2/3/2013 1:36:00 PM

I'm going to weigh in on this one. Like everyone else I bought it because of the number of positive reviews and its rating. I have found that the cheaper something is, and the less it sux by comparison, the higher a score it gets. I will say that this performs better than Bobby Brown's Bone shadow--but only slightly. But just because it's $13 cheaper doesn't mean it gets a high rating. It is simply not a good product. It looks good in the packaging, for sure. It's main ingredient is talc (think baby powder). A little is completely invisible--start piling it on for color and it will start piling into any fine lines you didn't even know you had. Just because something is cheap does not make it better.