April 23, 2014 | 1796 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Liquif'eye Metallic eye liner pencil -black

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 9:52:00 AM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this pencil. Works great on lids and waterline.
IF you need to sharpen, pick up UD grindhouse sharpener and you're all set!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by JYCarson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I rated this smack dab in the middle, mostly because it did not work for me but I can see how it worked great for others. This pencil is a little soft, goes on smooth and dark, and stays! The problems I had with it is with my contacts, it somehow gets on my contacts. I can understand if I'm doing my inner rims how it would get on my contacts but it happens on my upper lashline too. Once on the contacts, it does not come off, throw them in the garbage. Makes it look like you are looking through some sort of fog. For future testing of longer wearing liners I'll wait to try them until I'm ready to throw out the pair of contacts just incase it does that to them too.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by pchin87

i absolutely love this eyeliner! and im not even counting price into my review. i also use estee lauder DW in onyx and UD in perversion and zero 19-20 USD $ and this eyeliner is right up there with both of them about 8$ depending where you get them. but price aside this eyeliner is creamy extremely BLACK and i find i can get more precise application with this pencil comparing to EL and UD. it stayed all day from 8am to 11pm didnt budge and stayed veryy pigmented. i read the reviews about people getting irritation and i have semi sensitive eyes and i had NO irritation what so ever. i put this on my lash line. tightlined and used on my waterline and i had no problems with it. it stayed on my waterline well though i do have trouble with all liners staying on my waterline all day but its lasting power again is definitely up there with high end liners. all in all this has become my everyday liner and i have no complaints. my advice is if u do have sensitive eyes or you are worried you wont like it. buy it from a place like a drugstore (they carry them at cvs) and return it if you dont like it. most places do let you return opened makeup nowadays. but i honestly beleive anyone who doesnt have sensitive eyes( or even does like me and doesnt get the irritation) will love this liner! i can not wait to try all the different colors. i only have black right now

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by aquarianrabbit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in black and really wanted to love it, but no. It doesn't stay on my waterline and smears all over my contacts. It's also very squishy and the tip smushes off or breaks all the time. I will say that it does glide on nicely and is inexpensive, but overall, I won't be repurchasing. I much prefer my Josie Maran Raven eyeliner, which does stay on my waterline and doesn't get on my contacts.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by sexygirl999

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm impressed with the richness of color, ease of use, and staying power of this product. I wore this (over eyelid primer) and it stayed almost completely on for around 15 hours. That said, I don't know if I'll buy again due to the weird blueish gray undertone. After I apply eyeliner, I usually smudge it (slightly) with a cotton swab to soften the line - I found the smudged area to be a medium blue color, which looked awful with my skin tone and kind of betrayed the look I wanted. If you tend to use more eyeshadow than I do (or know how to use eyeliner better than me!), you might love this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by lovedrunk

I'm pretty indifferent in regard to this product. The formula is great - it's super creamy and makes lining your lid a breeze. As far as putting it on the water line - what a COMPLETE mess. My eyes are not normally sensitive to eyeliner as I use it on a daily basis but for some reason this particular product made my eyes water and irritated. By the end of the day, I looked at myself in the mirror and cringed. Eyeliner was everywhere around my eye and and smudged all over my eyelid. I want to give this product another chance but seeing as other reviews have said the same thing - I think this is a miss.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to try this eyeliner. I was so sure that it was going to be my new HG after reading the reviews. However, I have very sensitive eyes and when I put this on my waterline my eyes got extremely irritated and swollen and there was a weird film that formed to where everything became blurry. The color payoff and consistency is great, but if you have sensitive eyes I wouldn't recommend this eyeliner. In its defense almost every eyeliner does this to me except for CG perfect blend and Sephora flashy liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2012 3:36:00 AM More reviews by MissWhitneynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm on my third one of these. I was shocked to see so many negative comments about it. I've used both this and UD 24/7 pencil in zero and this one is not only half the price but is darker and glides on better. It stays all day on my waterline, and is my HG eyeliner. I've actually been thinking of trying the other colors of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2012 3:21:00 AM More reviews by mshin

I really like this product. I think that on the top lash line, it stays for a long time and the creamy formula prevents you from tugging your eyes.
It does stay quite long on the waterline (probably 2-3 hours for me) which is long compared to other eyeliners I have tried.
However, this really makes my eyes irritated when I use on the waterline :( I stopped using it for this reason. They get very red and watery. I really wish it would have worked me though because I like it a lot.
I also can't tightline without the eyeliner irritating my eye.
Also, although the formula is very creamy, it also feels a little greasy to me which I don't really prefer. The pigmentation is really good though!
Overall, I'd give it a try and hopefully it does not irritate you like it did for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2012 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Discod

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I tested this out against Lancome Le Stylo Waterproof in Black. I was looking for less expensive alternative for my waterlines. I lined one eye with this and one eye with Lancome. It was no contest - within 1.5 hrs less than 1/4 of the Milani remained, whereas the Lancome stayed on fully for hours afterwards. This product was next to useless for me. I just don't think there is anything that can compare to the Lancome Le Stylo eye liners. They have such fabulous staying power and a lovely, easy to apply formula.