Jolen Creme Bleach

4.2

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

YAY
Just got done using this! LOVE!
I noticed last week that my eyebrows were looking a bit harsh against my light honey blonde hair. My natural brow color is a dark brown & while they were lightened when I originally had my hair lightened, they had definitely grown in since then. Too stark. I didn't really know what to do about this a girl on another site suggested this product for remedying darker brows. I followed her advice-
Do 1 brow at a time. (easier to time it)
I just followed the instructions and mixed it up & spread it on with the little spatula, making sure the hairs got coated/caked. She suggested using a brow brush to apply if you're squeamish about the spatula.
Leave on for 30-60 seconds then wipe off & check color.
Reapply if necessary for another 30-60 seconds.
Repeat with other eyebrow.
It is CRUCIAL to apply this in intervals! I could so easily have overdone this & turned out with white or red eyebrows lol. But seriously, this technique was very easy and there was no feelings of scariness. 30 seconds at a time girls! You cannot go wrong

I thought the packaging was adorable, cute little spatula & tray, pretty basic to mix. And there is sooo much product in this thing! I cannot see needing to buy another but if I run out in this lifetime then I would definitely repurchase.
The experience was very good- super easy, no redness, no irritation, can't comment on the smell though cuz my nose is stuffed up. I imagine it smells like bleach duh

Btw, my eyebrows are now (after 2 applications & a total of 1.5 minutes on each), a lightish medium brown, a great match for the darkest strands of my hair. Took me like 5 minutes total & gave me exactly what I wanted :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product is horrible! Sesitive skin should stay away from this product unless you really love spots!! It also smells very yucky.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using facial bleaches for a couple of years now, because I think I have dark hairs. I've used a few different ones and tried this because I couldn't stand the red marks left by the bleach I was using, as my skin is really sensitive. This is a no-frills product that actually works without burning my skin! I use this about every 3-4 weeks and the product lasts for ages.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I had started out using Sally Hansen, but this bleach is much more economical and has better results. You may need a bit longer than the other bleach, but it is milder so it is less likely to cause irritations.

Also, you can reuse it. For example, use it one one arm and then the same product on the other arm later (obviously in the same session).

My only complaint is that I wish they had a more convenient place to mix the two ingredients. I use a small medicine cup instead of the plastic card they provide.

Fantastic bleach. I am extremely fair-skinned, with dark brown hair. This product works within minutes and the results last for two weeks before I need to even think about re-applying.

Warning: noxious smell. Use it in a well-ventilated area.

I've been using this since the 70's and it's one of those endearingly un-hyped classics that lives on because it's actually works. I am very careful to use it only for 4-5 minutes -- take a bit off to check and put it back if need be -- and have a little pink irritation after, so I would never use this right before leaving the house. But in a half-hour or so it's forgotten and fuzz is invisible. Great product.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have this in the mild version and use it on my upper lip. No irritation, no redness, but it does tingle a little. Most importantly, it works like a charm. I will be buying this again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've used this twice on my upper lip. Both times, it burned, and afterward it would be inflamed and red for 2 days! It did, however, bleach all of my hair. Now I just use this to bleach my arms. It works perfectly and doesn't irritate my skin there. I'm guessing the skin on my face is too sensitive for bleach. :(

i use this to town down my eyebrows.its cheap and it does exactly as promised.a little fiddley though.i use an old mascara wand for application.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is my HG facial hair bleach! I have been using this for years. I am hispanic and have super dark hair. So any hair on my face really shows. I use this all over my face like a mask. I do not use it on my mustache because I pluck it. I use the Mild Formula with Aloe. I am on Tazorac so waxing is out of the question. This is a great alternative and even if I wasnt on Taz, I think I would still use this over waxing. The only side effects I ever had was a little redness thats it but it lasts for a few minutes and goes away. I recently discovered the CVS knock-off version of this and used it for the first time and got the same exact results! The knock-off version is even creamier. Jolen retails for 4.99 for the regular size which I believe is 1oz. I got 2oz. of the CVS knock-off version for the same price! It is hard to mix up on the little tray with spatula that comes in the package. So I use a little bowl and a fan brush to mix it up and apply.