July 29, 2014 | 1938 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Studio Mineral Infused Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I have very long, obvious, and thin lashes. My right eye's lashes tend to bend at a weird angle and thus I need a mascara that gives a curl (it fixes it). Not only that but I like a mascara that either thickens my lashes or makes it look like there are more of them. This didn't give much of a curl, it clumped, and didn't tend to last on my lashes. I have no idea what this would be good for and I'm happy I didn't spend a lot on it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by eteix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara! It glides on very smoothly, and my lashes look longer and darker. It doesn't do much in the way of volume, however. It's perfect for small bottom lashes. It doesn't clump at all, but you should be careful not to smudge any on your lid by accident because it's fairly easy to do. As far as inexpensive mascaras go, this is one of my favorites. Lastly, no complaints about the packaging here -- it comes in a regulation-size mascara tube, and the outer coating of the container is matte which allows for a good grip.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2011 11:22:00 AM More reviews by marmaladecat

This is a really good mascara. It's very easy to apply, coats lashes smoothly and evenly and doesn't clump at all, even with a couple of coats. I find I don't have to comb my lashes through a lot (if at all) once I've applied this, unlike some other mascaras I've tried. My lashes look really well-defined, separated, glossy and dark. This mascara doesn't add any volume to my lashes, but they do appear longer.

The only negatives for me are that the mascara does flake a little after some time (although not badly) and the formula takes a while to dry. They're not major gripes though.

This product doesn't create a 'WOW' false-lash dramatic effect but it does a great job of giving my lashes a pretty, fluttery more 'everyday' look. A bargain at 3.50-I would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by travelsandtales

Tossed this in my cart when I needed a few more bucks to get free shipping on a Target order and am SO glad that I did! When it comes to mascara I'm quite faithful to my Maybelline Colossal Volume Express however this is a fantastic mascara for length and beautiful fanned out lashes, an absolute STEAL at $3 and best of all, IT DOESN'T CLUMP (cue hallelujah shorus! I'll still be purchasing my Colossal however I'll now limit it to nights out. Thank you, E.L.F for my new day mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2011 1:07:00 AM More reviews by OhErykah21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Alrigt here it goes.. I bought this as I went to the store and I saw the elf section and checked out the mascaras since I didn't want to spend a whole lot on mascara.. For once! I noticed the brush since I only use the silicone/plastic brushes not the brushy brushy ones and okay I tried it on! And wow amazing! I freaking loved it! It works so great! I apply alot of coats since I like the dramatic look and so after applying coats my lashes looked great ad so I used the Maybelline vibrations mascara together and whoa great! But this one itself was great! But after a while if you don't use it right away like after a few weeks when you apply and t dries your eyelashes kindda stick to the eyelash curler which isn't good! And when I take it off in the shower I like how it slides off in like clumps and not just dissolves all over and runs all over your face! It's great for it's price though! Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 10:05:00 AM More reviews by iloveama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I cannot believe how amazingly this mascara performs. I have been using lash blast for years but I have found the formula to be harsh lately and its been making my lashes fall out. not cool. Anyways, so I have been trying to find something comparable to the amazing results that lash blast gives. I decided to try Elf's mineral mascara on a whim and boy and I happy I did! First off its very inexpensive compared to covergirls lash blast. For $3 a tube this stuff is very affordable. The packaging could be better but I am so happy with the results that I can deal with some packaging flaws. The package seems somewhat small, but I am used to lash blast's bulky container so that probably doesn't help. The brush is very similar to that of lash blast but the wand is longer and skinnier. Over all this mascara has definitely impressed me. The formula is thin but very buildable. Best of all NO CLUMPS! I have how this mascara can make my lashes look so much more enhanced without looking clumpy or to dramatic. This mascara gives such a natural look. Love it. Go buy it, you wont regret it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2011 1:24:00 AM More reviews by LaceyPorter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Bought it on sale for $1.50 from the website. I wanted to find a great cheap mascara and this one is pretty good. It defines, lifts and lengthens really well with a reasonable amount of volume. Easy to wash off. The brush is cheap and can bend when you put it back in the tube. Not perfect but good.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by BrandyAlexander21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It takes a few swipes at first to get the color going but after a coat or two you have big, fanned out, seperated lashes. The brush is a little flimsy and will bend if you aren't careful putting it back in the tube. But for so cheap, I like it. It was wet on my lashes for a good minute or two, but dried up and hasn't flaked or smudged since then.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2011 6:30:00 PM More reviews by christinabee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this mascara because of all the great reviews it got from youtube (and hey! 3 bucks? Not bad!). First of all, I'm not a picky person. Usually, I'm very happy with inexpensive products. So of course, I was very excited to try E.L.F's mineral infused mascara out! My initial reaction was good. It didnt clump, didnt stink, and the brush did a good job seperating each lash. Needless to say, I was happy with it. But, after day one of using this mascara, I realized just exactly how infuriating it truly is.

The mascara is not good if youre going to wear it for a longer amount of time. You really need to be veeery slow applying it because it's so wet that any blink you make will cause the mascara to go everywhere (and I mean EVERYWHERE!). I might have been able to forgive it for that, but the worst thing is this: it seems as though the mascara does not dry completely. It is VERY sticky! Even after 5 hours. Say you happened to bump your lashes with your hand...those lovely lashes that you worked so hard on will now have stuck together, making you look ridiculous.

Point is, dont use this mascara if you're going to work, planning on cuddling with a sweetheart, or if you happen to want to get out the door within 40 years. Save your money and buy something worth a few more dollars. There are far more better options at the drugstore than this. E.L.F you are disappointing me!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2011 2:17:00 AM More reviews by omnomnomx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

All I can say for what they do to my lashes is WOW. As many of the other reviewers said, it doesn't do much for volume but for lengthening, WOW. It makes my lashes look so naturally long and clump-free. Though, this product does give you raccoon eyes so watch out for that. I was horrified when I went home and realized that I had small black smudges on my lower lash line. Also, when removing, instead of dissolving this comes off in clumps which is kind of annoying because when I'm trying to get rid of the clumps with my cotton pad, all I'm doing is spreading it around and creating black lines all over my face. Nightmare!