October 24, 2014 | 1584 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Studio Mineral Infused Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by VAmom

Great for the price. Compares to Clinique for quality. A bit concerned that the wand may not be very sturdy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 10:39:00 PM More reviews by meems

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I rarely wear mascara and like natural-looking products. None of this "falsies" type mascara for me! This mascara didn't clump too badly, dried in a reasonable amount of time (but then again, I didn't apply TONS either) and didn't make me have raccoon eyes. It was also easy to remove, so I call this one a winner!

Don't expect a dramatic look. If you want natural, this is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by alibugbug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

love love love this mascara! 3$ equivalent to the 7$ cover girl lashblast!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 5:49:00 PM More reviews by hcliofeeser

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to mascara, it NEVER clumps EVER. I have re-bought this mascara and I don't think I'll ever find a mascara like this ever. The length and volume is buildable, and it destributes the product evenly. It's the only mascara that keeps my curl. LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 5:39:00 PM More reviews by dakota2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara and for $3, it is totally worth a shot. I normally prefer an actual bristle brush, not the plastic comb type, but this is an exception. Does not clump my lashes and tints them enough to not look fake. This mascara is one I will repurchase again and again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2011 2:30:00 AM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i really like this mascara, i love the wand because it seperates my lashes and lengthens them(i already have long lashes but i like them extra long) and it doesnt clump, people ask if i have false lashes on! i love it!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2011 9:12:00 AM More reviews by nxdfashionista

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Let's see... clumps, has a brush that LOOKS good but isn't, doesn't build layers well, smudges... I wouldn't recommend this unless you didn't have ANYTHING else.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I have very long, obvious, and thin lashes. My right eye's lashes tend to bend at a weird angle and thus I need a mascara that gives a curl (it fixes it). Not only that but I like a mascara that either thickens my lashes or makes it look like there are more of them. This didn't give much of a curl, it clumped, and didn't tend to last on my lashes. I have no idea what this would be good for and I'm happy I didn't spend a lot on it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by eteix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara! It glides on very smoothly, and my lashes look longer and darker. It doesn't do much in the way of volume, however. It's perfect for small bottom lashes. It doesn't clump at all, but you should be careful not to smudge any on your lid by accident because it's fairly easy to do. As far as inexpensive mascaras go, this is one of my favorites. Lastly, no complaints about the packaging here -- it comes in a regulation-size mascara tube, and the outer coating of the container is matte which allows for a good grip.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2011 11:22:00 AM More reviews by marmaladecat

This is a really good mascara. It's very easy to apply, coats lashes smoothly and evenly and doesn't clump at all, even with a couple of coats. I find I don't have to comb my lashes through a lot (if at all) once I've applied this, unlike some other mascaras I've tried. My lashes look really well-defined, separated, glossy and dark. This mascara doesn't add any volume to my lashes, but they do appear longer.

The only negatives for me are that the mascara does flake a little after some time (although not badly) and the formula takes a while to dry. They're not major gripes though.

This product doesn't create a 'WOW' false-lash dramatic effect but it does a great job of giving my lashes a pretty, fluttery more 'everyday' look. A bargain at 3.50-I would buy this again.