E.L.F. Studio Mineral Infused Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, PVP, Triethanolamine , Triacontanyl PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 6/11/2012 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this mascara! First I will say I love a natural look that enhances my eyelashes without making them look like spider legs, clumpy, or dry. So many mascaras I've tried either are awful right away, or they are nice for the first two applications then they start clumping or worse. I've used expensive department store ones, natural ones, drug store (Maybelline, etc). and they have been either OK or not so OK... but none that really impress me enough to stop me from shopping around.

There was one mascara I tried that was good but it was expensive. Because mascara is one of those cosmetics that should be thrown away after 4-6 months, I just can't see spending a lot of money on it especially since it won't even be empty when I throw it away. I really hate that.

So anyway, I saw this mascara when I was buying a couple e.l.f. items. I am amazed at this thing. It is just beautiful; and each time I use it there are still no clumps. And the price makes me very comfortable when it is time to discard it and repurchase.

And another thing... this mascara does NOT make my eyes water or get red like some do. It just gives me clean looking, smooth, defined lashes that are just perfect.

Hey e.l.f., please do not discontinue this ever.

It has become my favorite, hands down. Amazing!!

on 5/29/2012 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS MASCARA!! It is actually one of the first mascara that i bought! I love the wand the most! really inexpensive! simple packaging... WILL REPURCHASE! Please Check me out in YOUTUBE! MACaholic117, i do tutorials and other beauty related videos... (This is my first review here)

on 5/23/2012 10:29:00 PM

A natural mascara, nothing glam
Price: $3.24 USD
Pkg: rubber (silicon) bristles
Colour: black
Length: good
Volume: not much
It doesn't hold a curl and really boringly natural at best. I tried layering wet and dry and neither seems to work on this. You really can't expect much from $3 huh?

on 5/22/2012 8:15:00 PM

This applied very well. It didn't clump at all. The brush separated my lashes very well, although I find these plastic/rubber brushes kind of uncomfortable to use. It gave me more of a natural look versus a dramatic look. But the problem with it is that one hour after applying it, I looked in the mirror and was horrified. I looked like I had two black eyes. It had smudged so badly under my eyes, giving me the most horrific raccoon eyes. Into the garbage can it went.

on 5/9/2012 10:29:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

OMG....I was so impressed with this mascara! And the price?! Whoa....this has got to be one of the best mascaras, hands down, that I have ever used at any price point. First, absolutely NO clumps! I have very sensitive eyes and this didn't bother me at all. It didn't flake or fade off mid-day either. The best part is that it gives me great length and volume but I can't even feel the weight of it on my lashes. Plus, they were soft to the touch too. I liked the minimalist, basic black packaging and the brush is just perfect. This is definitely now my "go to" mascara. I will definitely purchase it again and I highly recommend it.

on 4/25/2012 11:57:00 PM

AMAZING mascara!!! Doesn't clump, separates lashes effectively, and does a great job at lengthening. I've used so many mascaras, from the expensive to the inexpensive and nothing compares to E.L.F.'s Mineral Infused Mascara. It makes my lashes look almost false in that it gives them am almost perfect look. HG mascara for me!

on 4/20/2012 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Just got this in the post today, I have to say I love it! Definitely my fave everyday mascara. It gives decent length and volume. It also gives a natural look and doesn't go clumpy. Perfect! Will be buying over and over.

on 4/10/2012 5:57:00 PM

Fantastic every day mascara--gives me defined, darker, separated lashes with length. Not a ton of volume as others have noted, but you can certainly add layers. This is the first mascara I've used that I don't have to blot on a paper towel before applying--I apply it straight out of the tube and it gives no clumps whatsoever (or very few anyway-- a quick run through with a lash comb takes care of this if necessary). Cannot believe the quality for the price. Also, I love the packaging, sleek and simple and I've had no issues with the brush bending. Highly recommend and will definitely repurchase. This is my new go to natural look mascara.

on 3/21/2012 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I really love this. It gives a decent amount of volume and lengthens nicely. My initial reaction was pure hatred for this mascara, but once I let it dry for a while and came back to it, it gave me a beautiful look. The packaging is sturdy. Sturdier than you would expect from an e.l.f. product. I lost mine, but I am going to buy another as soon as I can. I love this mascara! It lengthens beautifully, but doesn't give much volume. But, this may be the blackest mascara I've ever tried. I have no problems with smudging, flaking, or any nasty stuff with this. I feel like you cannot go wrong with this. The only reason I gave it a 4 was because I am getting into more dramatic mascara. Also, do not screw on the lid too tight because it will break! I learned that the hard way... But other than that, it's great!

I've only used Maybelline great lash mascara before this brand and I prefer this a lot more. It doesn't clump when I put it on and the shape of the brush makes it easy to put on. It's cheap too, which is a plus.