September 21, 2014 | 1033 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by _starry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer for under my eyes. I only use it under my eyes because I find cream concealers are better for blemishes and facial imperfections. This concealer is medium to full coverage and it LASTS all day! The color selection is lacking and the shade I use has a strong pink undertone but it works perfectly to brighten my under-eye area.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by zynab

I love this concealer it stays on all day & it covers very well ,but I didn't find my shade in it & it dries very quick

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by emsthebeautyqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I did not like this concealer. With oily skin my pores become clogged easily and I find it settles into my pores and clogs them. I am also pale with issues with redness and I could not find a good shade match. However it does cover blemishes and stay on for a long time. This may be suited better to someone with more normal skin. For me this was a waste.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by juljam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of the best concealers I've ever used!
It stays on the whole day without any touch-ups and it's very pigmented so it covers well.

I wouldn't say it lasts 24 hours, more like 16-18 hours without touch ups. Which is fine with me!

The packaging is good, the only problem I've had with this product is that sometimes I apply more than I have to. It's kinda hard to scratch off the extra concealer from the applicator.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by tutlitu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

With dry, sensitive combination skin, I have struggled to find a good concealer that doesn't dry out my skin or make me break out. I've often found that most concealers doesn't stay on for that long, but this one does (as long as it's set with powder). It covers well, and is easy to blend, and stays on the entire day (not 24 hours though). I primarily use it to cover pimples, red spots etc, it feels a bit heavy to use under mye eyes, I prefer to use a highlighting concealer instead.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2013 4:34:00 AM More reviews by kquann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Since its a drugstore product I found it hard to find a shade to match my skin tone. As a result, I bought two different shades, none of which i use anymore. I do not like this product as its kinda heavy and hard to blend for my under eyes. I also find that it doesnt really match my skin tone. One is too white and one is too dark (there are no other shades in between). As a result, I would not repurchase this product. I currently use the garnier eye roller concealor and i LOVE it. it is very light and sheer but it is just enough coverage for my dark circles

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by carly07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this concealer everyday and for me it's virtually perfect. I use it to cover pimples and scars. I blend it on top of my foundation and it doesn't budge. I'm rather pale and found it hard to find a concealer that wasn't orange but this concealer is spot on (lame pun intended). You only need the smallest amount each day so it lasts eons.

(Note: I do tend to use my finger rather than the applicator for covering pimples to avoid transferring and harboring bacteria).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by cheliocheerio

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is so AMAZING. I love this. I provides great coverage and does not build up in creases around the eyes. I just love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 1:51:00 AM More reviews by la18la

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE this. it is one of the tools in my kit that has transformed me from 'pretty' to 'WOW'!!!!

i got the Light shade which is pretty light on me. i put it under my eyes, around my nose and mouth and it just makes me look so much younger and makes me feel gorgeous. i know any highlighter can give that effect, but its brightness in color is awesome, kinda pinky but bright, it stays put, doesnt make mascara run, doesnt cake. it has awesome staying power if i let it dry a bit before blending. loveee it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS!!!!! This product even made me write Maybelline a thank you/donít discontinue email. I was not expecting them to reply but they did and were very pleasant. Anyway, the coverage is amazing. I use it in the color Cream which is a little lighter but its perfect for under eyes. It makes my eyes look awake and it makes my face glow. The trick is a little goes a long way. I simply dot an upside down triangle under my eye and blend with my ring finger and voila wide awake eyes. I already purchased a back up and I will repurchase again.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No