Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer - Tiki

4.4

Mica, Talc, Mineral Oil, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben. May Contain ( / -): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought this to use as a highlighter, and it is wonderful. I use a narrow brush and just apply to the top of my cheekbone and over my eyebrows in a giant "C" shape. Very subtle and glowy -- perfect for my NC30ish complexion. I can't imagine using this as a bronzer, since it is so light, but as a highlighter, it's perfect!

on 8/31/2011 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm in love.
In the winter time I am the lightest shade that Revlon makes in their Colorstay foundation. Tiki gives a nice glow without being a liquid. It makes my skin look more natural (instead of matte) and me not look as dead (which pale foundations can do). I use a light hand and a very fluffy brush with this. If you use a heavy hand and a lot of product this will be more of a highlighter. I have had no problems with blending this product or it leaving streaks. I have yellow undertones to my skin and this powder does not leave a pink/orange cast that I can see (keep in mind I'm using one of the lighter ones; I do not know about the darker bronzers). I selected "yes" for buying again but you get so much product that I don't know how long it'll take for me to hit pan since I don't have to use a lot of product.

on 8/12/2011 10:25:00 AM

Fabulous Highlight! I cannot leave the house without a slight touch of this baby on my chicks and nose. It gives me a perfect glow and "healthy skin" appearance. Definitely check this out girls, it is so funny men compliment on my glowing face every time I use this.I have a problem though finding this at Walmart, almost every time the Tiki shelve is empty. I am in love with a glowing, dewy finish of skin and this bronzer is doing the trick.

I Love this bronzer.
its kinda shimmery or sparkly but it looks great.
lasts all day..well for me anyways.
It doesn't make you get that orangey looking like either no matter what you use to put it on pad,brush,whatever.
I use it every time I put my make up on.
I bought to bright of a bleach but the bronzer tones it down an blends very well so it doesn't look to bad.

on 7/8/2011 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really love this stuff. To me this is a dupe for MAC's wonder woman Golden Lariat MSF (the highlight portion)... I am so glad I found this because the wonder woman was limited edition and I fell in love with the highlight :)

$9 is wayyyy better than $35 anyday lol... I really never use the whole MSF, only the highlight.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I use this more as a highlighter, but it's beautiful as a bronzer as well! Very gorgeous glow and the compact comes with quite a bit of product, especially for the affordable price!

It worked as a Bronzer for me. I also quite liked the glow. Will buy it again if I ever make it through the whole thing!
Edit: No longer using it, looked great, but didn't last very long at all on my skin.

on 4/2/2011 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not one to usually write a product review, but boy do I love this! My skin has been very dry lately, so i've been really into having my face look glowy. I was kinda confused when it said it was a bronzer, it definitely isnt. It is way too light. I love applying this all over to give my face a nice luminosity. It's perfect. I've searched high and low for a great highlighter, and this definitely fits the part. Even on my oily days I'll use this on top of a mattifying powder, just so my skin doesnt look too matte. It really gives a nice sheen to the skin, not glittery at all. The packaging is a bit chunky but oh well. It's defnitely the best drugstore highlighter/illuminator out there!

on 3/14/2011 12:48:00 AM

I am usually kinda secretive about things that make me look 10x better, since we all love to claim that it's all natural (ha!).
I don't even review much but I have to share with you all my love for this product.

Okay, yeah, it's definitely not a bronzer-- not even on a pale person. Yeah it can be a highlighter, but I'm not the biggest fan of that since I've got oily skin, and highlighting usually make my face look greasy in photos. Flattering!

I use Tiki as an all over illuminator. I dust my face with a small amount of it before foundation, and if I'm feeling extra glowy, I'll swipe some of this and swirl it with my finishing powder. The result: perfection. I have received compliments from my mom and other ladies that my skin looks amazing (which it definitely isn't), and even my boyfriend who never notices anything, told me the other day that my skin looks fantastic. This is what I wanted Too Faced Candlelight powder to be. That turned out to be a glitterball mess. But this, when used with a light hand and some buffing, really comes out natural.

It's not glittery, it's not frosty, it will just make you look glowy and healthy, which is perfect for those of us who want a more natural look. Must have even for oily skinned girls!

on 3/2/2011 9:45:00 PM

I actually bought this as a highligher. Bronzers should not have any shimmer in it--that defeats the purpse. But this product is great for adding a slight sheen of shimmer to your cheeks. The packaging is pretty cute as well.

Popular Bronzers