Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer - Tiki

4.4

Mica, Talc, Mineral Oil, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben. May Contain ( / -): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 12/7/2011 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I bought this impulsively at my closest Walmart one day, just because it was golden and shiny and pretty. Maybe I have a low IQ, but this happens often. I didn't think too much of it. The next day when I was doing my normal skin routine (which is just an illuminating tinted moisturizer) I decided to put some on. I was so surprised at how glowy and pretty it looked! I'm really pale, so for me, this is a bronzer not a high-light. I never get to use bronzers because I'm so pale and this is PERFECT. I'm so happy I found it! Use a light hand and a fluffy brush when applying so it won't be too shiny. Because it is VERY shimmery, but with the right application it just adds a perfect tan glow to the skin! (:

on 11/9/2011 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I LOVE this bronzer. I'm an NC15-20, and I can use this a multiple different ways. If I pack it on a little heavier I can wear for it's intended purpose, or I can use it all over to give my skin a MSF feel. I love this color, it's not too yellow and not too beige. It gives my skin a healthy finish that I've never had from other products like it.

on 10/4/2011 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

What a fabulous product. This is a finely milled, glowy luminizer with a slight light touch of gold to it - no nasty iridescent or glittery sparkles here. This is as good as anything I've picked up at Sephora, and at $8, it's a total steal.

I'm very fair with a lot of pink undertones and this makes my face look amazing - glowy, rested, perfect. I will be stocking up on this one. Lord help me if I run out, drop it, or it's discontinued.

Paired with HC's Fox in a Box in "Truth or Dare" ($6), I'm in love.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought this to use as a highlighter, and it is wonderful. I use a narrow brush and just apply to the top of my cheekbone and over my eyebrows in a giant "C" shape. Very subtle and glowy -- perfect for my NC30ish complexion. I can't imagine using this as a bronzer, since it is so light, but as a highlighter, it's perfect!

on 8/31/2011 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm in love.
In the winter time I am the lightest shade that Revlon makes in their Colorstay foundation. Tiki gives a nice glow without being a liquid. It makes my skin look more natural (instead of matte) and me not look as dead (which pale foundations can do). I use a light hand and a very fluffy brush with this. If you use a heavy hand and a lot of product this will be more of a highlighter. I have had no problems with blending this product or it leaving streaks. I have yellow undertones to my skin and this powder does not leave a pink/orange cast that I can see (keep in mind I'm using one of the lighter ones; I do not know about the darker bronzers). I selected "yes" for buying again but you get so much product that I don't know how long it'll take for me to hit pan since I don't have to use a lot of product.

on 8/12/2011 10:25:00 AM

Fabulous Highlight! I cannot leave the house without a slight touch of this baby on my chicks and nose. It gives me a perfect glow and "healthy skin" appearance. Definitely check this out girls, it is so funny men compliment on my glowing face every time I use this.I have a problem though finding this at Walmart, almost every time the Tiki shelve is empty. I am in love with a glowing, dewy finish of skin and this bronzer is doing the trick.

I Love this bronzer.
its kinda shimmery or sparkly but it looks great.
lasts all day..well for me anyways.
It doesn't make you get that orangey looking like either no matter what you use to put it on pad,brush,whatever.
I use it every time I put my make up on.
I bought to bright of a bleach but the bronzer tones it down an blends very well so it doesn't look to bad.

on 7/8/2011 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really love this stuff. To me this is a dupe for MAC's wonder woman Golden Lariat MSF (the highlight portion)... I am so glad I found this because the wonder woman was limited edition and I fell in love with the highlight :)

$9 is wayyyy better than $35 anyday lol... I really never use the whole MSF, only the highlight.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I use this more as a highlighter, but it's beautiful as a bronzer as well! Very gorgeous glow and the compact comes with quite a bit of product, especially for the affordable price!

It worked as a Bronzer for me. I also quite liked the glow. Will buy it again if I ever make it through the whole thing!
Edit: No longer using it, looked great, but didn't last very long at all on my skin.