July 30, 2014 | 1351 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Matte 903C Just Peachy

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2010 5:06:00 AM More reviews by getdolledup91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm not completely sold on this product yet. I thought the color looked pretty in the store, and for the price, I figured why not try it? I can't quite tell how I feel truly about the color... The pigmentation is good though, and the finish is quite smooth. I didn't rate this 5 lippies based on the fact that I'm not really a lipstick-wearing kinda girl. Maybe that seems a bit unfair, but I purchased this more as an option to wear with a gloss to expand my makeup options. Also, I just think that maybe this shade is a bit too light for me. WnW definitely caught my attention with this, nevertheless, and perhaps I'll try another shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2010 5:39:00 PM More reviews by CathleenM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lipstick has a great formula, especially for a matte. It's not super moisturizing or anything, but it doesn't dry out my lips or accentuate flakies either. It is fairly long lasting, I got a couple of hours out of it which I think is fair for such an inexpensive drugstore lipstick. I only wouldn't repurchase because it was straight up basketball orange on my pigmented lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'll go ahead and disclaim that I very much dislike lip products. I will usually apply a simple sheer lipgloss of sorts before heading out and never reapply. I bought this product because Walgreens was having a fabulous 50% off WnW sale AND there was a $1 off coupon affixed to it. It ended up being less than $1, what did I have to lose?
So far I have to admit, I am rather loving it. I'm probably a C4 or darker, so pretty tan and very yellow complected, so a lot can go wrong with me and certain hues of lip colors.
Just Peachy is probably a tad too light for my skin tone, but yet it works quite magically. Why? Because I'm that gal who is usually pretty overkill with the dark smoky eye make-up. When my lazy bum actually musters up the motivation to paint up my eyes, it�s with dramatic black eyeliner and dark shadows patted onto my eyes. Just Peachy, which is lighter than my natural lip color, is a perfect finishing touch.
As others have stated, it's a matte girly medium peached pink. It is on the dryer side so I always wear lip balm underneath. If you have peely cracked lips, but sure to exfoliate before you apply or all that nastiness will be accentuated by the product.
I would have to say the lasting power on this is better than most lipglosses and creamier lipsticks, but it's not a long wearing lipstick on me. It does require reapplication periodically. I use it in conjunction with whatever nude lip pencil I happen to grab.
Packaging is the suck. But can you really expect more for the price you paid?
Overall, very pleased with this product, especially considering the price I paid. I still can't say I've converted into lip product fanatic, so I won't necessary rush to try others in this line, but should opportunity ever strike again to purchase up others at a deeply discounted price - count me in.
I have used this multiple times now and should I ever run out (unlikely), I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2010 1:02:00 PM More reviews by joanasousa86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i was looking for a nice coral lipstick and i think i found it! not very dark, not very light....and it's very smooth! good product for the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by hellomelia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this lipstick. Nudes make me look super dead since I have light skin but this peachy color gives me a nice glow actually. Only downfall is packaging. Mine detached from the twisty part so its lose and I have to be careful not to flip it over. Not sure if anyone else has this problem but packaging seems a little cheap to me (shouldn't be a suprise since its w&w) One thing too is that you have to moisturize your lips really well or else this lipstick will dry it out and make it look crusty! OveralI I do like it a lot and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2010 9:30:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OMFG. i am so, so, so, so, so impressed with a) formula. b)color. c)pigmentation. wet n wild...i see you're really trying hard lately.

a)creamy. opaque and thick enough to not let your lip color show. long lasting.
b) peachy-nude. very similar to MAC's peachstock (my freaking FAVE nude ever) jsut a bit peachier. still... very, very similar.
c) Again, SUPER opaque. it's pure pale peachiness.

I got this for $3 dollars. I'll be buying MANY more of these... new staple.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2010 4:07:00 PM More reviews by booboo88

i bought this yesterday at walgreens half off and then with a $1.00 off coupon so it was only 49 cents. i love the fact that it's so matte and pigmented, the problem i have is the color. it makes my teeth look really yellow which i know they are not and when i smile you can see the inside of my lips and how different the color is from my lip color ...i love the lipstick quality though and will prob go get another in a different shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2010 1:40:00 AM More reviews by RitaPerfect

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

These Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Matte lipsticks are amazing! "Just Peachy" is probably as close to the pale lip look as I can get because I just cannot do nude lipsticks. They always make me look dead, and the fact that my lips look "erased" seems to elongate my long face shape even more, which I hate. But while "Just Peachy" is on the pale side (at least, paler than my usual stash of rosy pinks), it still has some color. Since the finish is matte and the formula is on the drier and denser side, I like to apply this by lightly tapping the color onto my lips and then smacking my lips together to blend. This prevents the color from looks cakey or uneven. With only a thin layer of color, the matte finish looks very smooth and almost creamy. Don't think that you have to layer this stuff on -- it has tons of pigmentation and offers full coverage! I had another lipstick on and I was surprised to find that applying "Just Peachy" completely masked the previous color! It's pretty longwearing too and does not suck the moisture out of my lips. But if you find that it does, you can always use a lip balm OVER this lipstick, not UNDER because that will prevent the color from adhering properly to your lips. I love how the creamy matte finish makes my lips look fuller and poutier!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2010 12:35:00 PM More reviews by jooleee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this line of lipsticks. I already have 3 from this brand. But this one is my favorite color. For reference, I am NC 35 and this is a great everyday color for. I love love love the matte finish. Plus, it's very moisturizing. My lips are kind of dry and I usually prefer glosses over lipsticks. However, this has changed my preference. The only bad thing is the packaging. If I keep it in my purse, where the product moves around, the lipstick moves around and comes off the tube. So be careful of opening it because it may fall out! Also, I just know these by numbers because the names of these are on the clear packaging that you end up throwing away. Other than that, this a great cheap find for $2.99. Even better when DS have these on sale. I am getting more because Walgreen's is having all WnW cosmetics for half off!!! I already have 902C- great matte nude color and 907C-lovely pink color slightly darker than 903C. I am definitely getting a backup of the 903C Just Peachy.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2010 10:37:00 PM More reviews by ReaLazyGirl

i picked this product up mainly because it was on sale at walmart and i rmb seeing some youtube gurus raving about it - with no tester in place, i eyeballed the color and picked this peachy color - the color is not bad - pretty nude but yet pigmented - it sorta brightened up my skin tone but too bad the smell is not the greatest - if not this can be a pretty decent drugstore lipstick - as of now, i still prefer the color sensation one from maybelline better