October 24, 2014 | 1730 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Matte 903C Just Peachy

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2011 2:34:00 AM More reviews by staci01

Found this on sale for dirt cheap and thought I'd try it out. Great color that stays true and feels nicely moisturizing and doesn't dry my lips out. This lipstick has a nice richness to it and was a nice surprise since I expected it to tug and apply patchy. I do suggest ,like the reviewer below, that you apply a lip balm first so that the color applies better. The only warning I have is that if you have dry or flaking lips then this shade will highlight all of that. The tube it comes in seems pretty flimsy and I'm afraid it will break if I were to drop it. Still though it looks better than the tubes WnW used to make 20 years ago. Hopefully WnW will come out with more bright and fun shades a la MAC. Will keep an eye on this line since MUA got me to shell out some dough for it after swearing WnW off for twenty years! Giving this a 4 for it being a good drugstore lippy and that it doesn't smell perfumey like L'Oreal lipsticks do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2011 5:48:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

When I raid the WnW display this particular pink/peach lippie always catches my eye. I kept telling myself not to buy it but I finally broke down and bought it.Weak!! lol NOT because of the price because its dirt cheap @ $2.99 but because I have over 30 lipsticks in my drawer that I still need to get around to using. Anyway, I swiped it on soon as I got a chance and wow...in a bad way. It accentuated my dry flaky lips and the color was very opaque on my skin tone. I thought I looked silly. Like an overly tan person with too light lipstick on except I dont have a tan. I am light/medium beige with yellow undertone NC25 and at first I thought this lippie looked hideous on me. The next day I took more care to wear lipbalm first, blot, DAB on the lippie gently until I built it up to what looked flattering, blot, light lipliner, top off with clear lipglass...VOILA!!! Gorgeous beautiful feminine, pretty. I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK!!! SO with careful application it looks wonderful, love that it has no scent and love that it doesnt really have a taste. It does ever so slightly have a tiny tiny crayony taste but only if I purposely lick my lips to check and see. It doesnt dry my lips out like other matte lipsticks but it doesnt hydrate them either. But that doesnt matter now because I will always wear this with lipbalm underneath. I am prolly going back for the pink version of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by cramirez12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went to develop pictures yesterday Walgreens and started shopping around. My sister found this lipstick and I thought it was ok but when we paid and sheput it on in the car I fell in love with how it looked on our NC42 skin. It is the perfect pale pink. If you have NC42 skin go get this color. It is a matte finish which can look a little flaky if your lips are flaky but I top it off my NARS Orgasm lip gloss and I think that gives it the icing on the cake. I think just a clear gloss on top of this lipstick would make it look pretty as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2010 5:06:00 AM More reviews by getdolledup91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm not completely sold on this product yet. I thought the color looked pretty in the store, and for the price, I figured why not try it? I can't quite tell how I feel truly about the color... The pigmentation is good though, and the finish is quite smooth. I didn't rate this 5 lippies based on the fact that I'm not really a lipstick-wearing kinda girl. Maybe that seems a bit unfair, but I purchased this more as an option to wear with a gloss to expand my makeup options. Also, I just think that maybe this shade is a bit too light for me. WnW definitely caught my attention with this, nevertheless, and perhaps I'll try another shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2010 5:39:00 PM More reviews by CathleenM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lipstick has a great formula, especially for a matte. It's not super moisturizing or anything, but it doesn't dry out my lips or accentuate flakies either. It is fairly long lasting, I got a couple of hours out of it which I think is fair for such an inexpensive drugstore lipstick. I only wouldn't repurchase because it was straight up basketball orange on my pigmented lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'll go ahead and disclaim that I very much dislike lip products. I will usually apply a simple sheer lipgloss of sorts before heading out and never reapply. I bought this product because Walgreens was having a fabulous 50% off WnW sale AND there was a $1 off coupon affixed to it. It ended up being less than $1, what did I have to lose?
So far I have to admit, I am rather loving it. I'm probably a C4 or darker, so pretty tan and very yellow complected, so a lot can go wrong with me and certain hues of lip colors.
Just Peachy is probably a tad too light for my skin tone, but yet it works quite magically. Why? Because I'm that gal who is usually pretty overkill with the dark smoky eye make-up. When my lazy bum actually musters up the motivation to paint up my eyes, it�s with dramatic black eyeliner and dark shadows patted onto my eyes. Just Peachy, which is lighter than my natural lip color, is a perfect finishing touch.
As others have stated, it's a matte girly medium peached pink. It is on the dryer side so I always wear lip balm underneath. If you have peely cracked lips, but sure to exfoliate before you apply or all that nastiness will be accentuated by the product.
I would have to say the lasting power on this is better than most lipglosses and creamier lipsticks, but it's not a long wearing lipstick on me. It does require reapplication periodically. I use it in conjunction with whatever nude lip pencil I happen to grab.
Packaging is the suck. But can you really expect more for the price you paid?
Overall, very pleased with this product, especially considering the price I paid. I still can't say I've converted into lip product fanatic, so I won't necessary rush to try others in this line, but should opportunity ever strike again to purchase up others at a deeply discounted price - count me in.
I have used this multiple times now and should I ever run out (unlikely), I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2010 1:02:00 PM More reviews by joanasousa86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i was looking for a nice coral lipstick and i think i found it! not very dark, not very light....and it's very smooth! good product for the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by hellomelia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this lipstick. Nudes make me look super dead since I have light skin but this peachy color gives me a nice glow actually. Only downfall is packaging. Mine detached from the twisty part so its lose and I have to be careful not to flip it over. Not sure if anyone else has this problem but packaging seems a little cheap to me (shouldn't be a suprise since its w&w) One thing too is that you have to moisturize your lips really well or else this lipstick will dry it out and make it look crusty! OveralI I do like it a lot and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2010 9:30:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OMFG. i am so, so, so, so, so impressed with a) formula. b)color. c)pigmentation. wet n wild...i see you're really trying hard lately.

a)creamy. opaque and thick enough to not let your lip color show. long lasting.
b) peachy-nude. very similar to MAC's peachstock (my freaking FAVE nude ever) jsut a bit peachier. still... very, very similar.
c) Again, SUPER opaque. it's pure pale peachiness.

I got this for $3 dollars. I'll be buying MANY more of these... new staple.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2010 4:07:00 PM More reviews by booboo88

i bought this yesterday at walgreens half off and then with a $1.00 off coupon so it was only 49 cents. i love the fact that it's so matte and pigmented, the problem i have is the color. it makes my teeth look really yellow which i know they are not and when i smile you can see the inside of my lips and how different the color is from my lip color ...i love the lipstick quality though and will prob go get another in a different shade.