Wet 'n' Wild Mega Matte 903C Just Peachy

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

So someone on here mentioned this color being neon, well I didn't really see that. I found this color to be a salmon pink with a bit of orange. Maybe its because my lips are really pigmented, but the color looks sexy and pretty! It definitely is a bit retro, but not neon. I think it looks very '60's but I love that about this lipstick, its not a true peach, its far too pink, but it has warm tones. The formulation is better than "Bare it All", its drying but so are all matte lipsticks... color is wonderfully opaque. I agree with others who said having yellow or golden undertones will make this lipstick look better. I'm NC40-42 and it works amazingly I think it could look great on all skin tones, so try it, its only 3 bucks!. I might start going for full on peach lipsticks pretty soon!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am generally pleased with Wet n Wild here. The color is fairly 'natural' on my fair skin and is creamy and long lasting. It is a bit drying though, so I advise only using it on moisturized lips. There isn't much in the tube, but for price and quality I'm fine with buying another tube! I think I'm going to try other colors in fact.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This lipstick looks super feminine and flattering on my NC35 skintone. This isn't a true peach - it appears on your lips and a nude salmon pink with a hint of orange. I've been searching for a lipstick like this for awhile and was so happy to get one for so cheap! The formula is okay - it does last forever and it doesn't feel like it's sitting on top of my lips. I just wish it wasn't a matte - it's drying, obviously. When paired with a peachy/light pink gloss and a neutral lipliner this is probably my favorite lip to wear suitable for everyday.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I picked this up on a whim at CVS for $2.99. I got the shade, "Just Peachy," which looked like it should be a nice, neutral, peachy mauve. I never thought the words "neon" and "mauve" would go together, but that's how it looked... like a bright peachy brown that had a kick of neon orange in it. Very 80s, just AWFUL!!

The tube itself is nice, you can see the color and it is shaped more like a balm than a lipstick/bullet shape, which I like, and the tube does stay together nicely, no worrying about the cap popping off in your purse.

The formula is decent, but kind of drying, as with any long wear, so I highly recommend balm under or on top of it.

I would probably try this in another shade, but Just Peachy is terrible.

EDIT: I got a little sun this weekend and tried "just peachy" again. The color is a little less awful, so perhaps skin tones that are very fair should avoid this. It could potentially work with medium/light to medium skin. And it might work with different shades of gloss over it so I won't can it. I imagine you'd look like snookie if you were very tan and tried to wear this. I still find it incredibly drying though and still would not repurchase. I did notice that it's very similar to MAC's blush in "fleur power," which is my go-to shade so it might work as a cream blush in a pinch as well.

I must say that I am a lip gloss type of gal but I love love love this lipstick in the color 902C. I think the color looks great on me. It is also very moisterizing not dry at all with a Matte looking finish and the best part is that it lasted all morning (which I applied at 7:30am) till my lunch break at 12pm. I am an NC35 and I would highly recommend it and for the price you definitely can't go wrong. I paid $2.79 at Target for it. Price is great, product is great and I am ecstatic! Will definitely try the other colors as well. Rating this product a 4 out of 5 cause the packaging looks kinda cheap. But all in all a great lipstick!

It's the COLOR. I guess because some people liked it, I thought I might also. NOPE! Looks not only bad on me, but actually rather um, dopey. Too pale and also too peachy. I think I'll toss it. I was almost embarrassed to wear this color out in my yard to pull weeds!

If you are looking for a peachy - pink lippie, try this! It is a soft color, but it is perfect for a peachier pink shade. I am NW20 and can pull it off, but I think it would fair much better on an NC or someone with more yellow in their skin. The packaging is dirt cheap, but duh, it's WnW. I picked up this color and Think Pink (a touch better suited for my NW20 skin tone) For $2.99 I can't complain too much.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is my first peach lipstick and I like it. I don't love it, but I won't throw it away or anything. The application of the product is smooth and quite opaque. The staying power is quite long! Several hours at least (without eating/drinking). I am just not fond of the packaging because if I'm in a hurry I have to be extra careful incase I nick the lipstick because it doesn't swivel all the way down into the tube.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased 2 (903C Just Peachy & 904D Rose Bud) after watching itsjudytime's review on it
Pros: nice colour/Very pigmented
cheap

Cons: Formula is Very drying on lips (sinks into fine lines) even when a lip balm was used underneath it
- Packaging is horrible! The lipstick does not go all the way down when you twist it to the fullest. It peaks through so, many times I end up nicking the lipstick and getting the cover dirty.
I've kept this in my makeup bag for a while (a couple months) I rarely used it but it's just one of those makeup items you store in the bag for the longest time even though you rarely use it. The black paint from the tube started to peel so when I grabbed this lipstick it transferred over to my fingers.
Like with most matte formulated lipsticks, it gives great colour but lacks hydration. I would only recommend these lipsticks for those who are able to maintain super soft lips with absolutely no cracked or dryness.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I asked my friend in the states to pick up these lipsticks for me. I got Just Peachy, Bare it all and Sand storm. Since I hate shimmers and glitters in my lipsticks/ lipglosses, these are perfect for me! They're cream finish. The color pay-off is awesome! I won't say they're particular creamy but it's not as drying as MAC lipstick in stain finish (my cherish lipstick). I definite love these and already asked my friend to pick up 8 more for me. I think these are way popular, they always sold out! I have to wait until my friend got me all the colors that I want. By the way, I've become a HUGE wet n wild fan right now!

Recommended for Medium Skin