November 28, 2014 | 1391 users online

Cleansers - St. Ives - Naturally Clear Green Tea Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2011 12:00:00 PM More reviews by heycaitlyn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm really satisfied with this cleanser. I can confidently say that it helped out my acne. I have less breakouts now, and the redness in my face has significantly decreased. It does make my skin feel a little dry, but I already have dry skin in the first place, and besides, it's nothing that a good moisturizer can't solve. I would recommend trying this cleanser out, since for the price, there's really no reason not to try it out at least.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by joeboogie1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Worst cleanser ever!!! I only like the smell and the packaging. I expected better because of the green tea. Since the first time I used it it was irritating to my skin. And if anything it made my acne worse. I hate it and would never get it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2011 8:25:00 AM More reviews by GlossyGirlox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This is probably one of the top 5 worst cleansers I've ever used, however it's not all bad--it does smell wonderful and it has a handy pump! This is unfortunately where the positives for this product ends. I'm so glad I got this free as part of a BOGO free sale. I brought St. Ives apricot scrub and out of curiosity I decided to try this cleanser out because I really had nothing to lose because I would get it for free. I have combination/oily skin, so me of all people, can appreciate a product that helps curb my skin's oily feeling, but this did not curb the oiliness...it felt like it just completely wiped out my skin's moisture!
Because this cleanser had green tea, I thought it would be soothing, but instead, it left my skin feeling tight and dry...I couldn't run to my moisturizer fast enough!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2010 3:14:00 PM More reviews by sll74

this product was heavily scented and had a lot of colors in it which i feel negate the benefit of the green tea effects. it's an okay cleanser but not one i have to have in my rotation.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2010 2:19:00 PM More reviews by brittanygirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have rosacea and dry skin, so this product did tone down my redness and all. I realized my blackheads on my chin became enlarged and I suddenly been getting pimples on my chin and random places, so I believe this product did it. So, I will not be buying it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by LESLiEx90

I got this product about 2 months ago. I really loved it at first- I love the scent and it really did help calm my redness a little. It's good for removing makeup, but I really haven't seen an improvement in my acne, which is why I bought the product in the first place. Lately I've noticed that my skin has felt really tight after washing with this product, and I've gotten a dry, flakey patch on my cheek.. nothing a heavier moisturizer can't handle, and I'm sure it's due to the colder weather as well, but annoying nevertheless. I also use this in the shower on my body- back and chest- and I think it's better suited for that than a face wash. I'll finish the botte but I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 12:35:00 PM More reviews by sakuragirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is such a great cleanser! I use this in my morning cleansing routine everyday. The smell is so nice, I love it! I love that it is medicated without smelling or feeling medicated. Since I've started using this, I don't get any congested pores anymore and my skin feels really smooth. It doesn't dry out my skin or irritate it. Would definitely recommend this!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2010 5:50:00 PM More reviews by renglish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for quite a while and I honestly cannot tell a difference in my skin at all. It smells really nice and you don't need much to get your face clean. I bought this in June and I'm just now finishing up the bottle, so it's good if you're on a budget.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by jter391

This is the only drugstore acne product that works for me. I see a huge improvement in pimples whenever I use it. I am currently using Ziana for acne, but I did wear makeup that made me break out and I used this and it was pretty much gone in a day. I use this mostly on my body and it helps so much!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2010 11:19:00 PM More reviews by captainflamingo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this for about $5 and it comes with quite a lot- so it was a good deal. It has 2% salicylic acid, but didn't do anything for my skin. It's not that it's too gentle because it's quite drying. I don't have severe acne at all but I like using medicated products a few times a week to keep my skin at bay, but this doesn't control anything, nor does it prevent my occasional break outs. It has a pleasant scent, but it's really strong and I'm weird about my skin care products smelling strong because that means more fragrance which doesn't do my any good. If it works for you, it's a great deal, but it simply did not for me.