November 21, 2014 | 1694 users online

Fragrances - Beyoncé Heat

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2010 6:16:00 AM More reviews by allegro_barbaro

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A booooooooring, sweet and juvenile scent in a tacky bottle. Beyonce, what were you thinking? . I'm giving it a two because it isn't actually offensive (too nondescript for that). This is the type of thing that gives celebrity scents a bad name.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2010 11:00:00 AM More reviews by oceanbliss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Was so disappointed. Considering the notes I expected a great gourmand scent. Guess I was expecting the fruitiness to be subtle and the gourmand foody thing to come through more. This was nothing special at all :( In fact I cannot even separate any particular notes. Just a jumbled semi-sweet, slightly spicy mess to me.

Sorry but I did not like this at all. Nothing different about it. Nothing unique.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2010 3:23:00 PM More reviews by kdm1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh boy. I am open to alot of fragrances and styles. This is not good. A sweet sugared mess, period. I tried a tester of this and I am very thankful that this only lasted about 10 - 15 minutes on me. The very weak dry down is better than the first spray but even that disappeared quickly. This is a big ole NO!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by CarrieLynnJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

ugh! how could someone as beautiful as beyonce put her name on this? for one, beyonce is beatiful in a one in a million way, her perfume should reflect that one in a million scent. it doesnt. like someone else said its ordinary. i tried this on a couple days in a row and honestly other than the horrid fruit notes that seriously made me want to vomit, there wasnt anything spectacular in the dry down. such a beautiful woman deserves a beautiful fragrance and this just aint it. imho anyway.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 6:42:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not too strong and not awful, but it's too treacly and too spicy IMO.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2010 3:11:00 PM More reviews by lilbunnie

I tried this yesterday at the store. First on the strip... I thought it wasn't that bad, and then 5 mins later I couldn't smell a thing.. like it disappeared. Then I tried it on my wrist... awful... smelled like a weird chemical spicy citrusy scent and it lasted maybe half an hour then it was all gone... really cheap fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by skelterhelter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just spritzed this on my wrists while I was dress shopping at Kohls and immediately wanted to know what the notes were. So, voila!, I came here to read reviews. I love this scent, and I can't understand why so many people hate it! It reminds me a lot of Lolita Lempicka, for some reason (does this have a touch of licorice or anise? Smells like it). It's sweet and sexy, as well as warm and spicy. Me likey. I will say, however, that the bottle is pretty f'ugly.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by CecileCecile

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Beyonce Heat opened with a bright sweetness that was an awful lot like candy apple (real)... then the sweetness quickly deepened and intensified into something that, to me, was frankly revolting. Then some discordant florals crept in and made it even worse. Now I can smell aftershave-musk coming through the background. I can't take it anymore, I must go and scrub this mess off my skin right away. I can't believe what the stores are charging for this. No sale here, definitely no recommendation either.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2010 10:43:00 AM More reviews by illeyad

Everything about this perfume is average. It is neither grand, nor unappealing. In a word, this perfume is best described as 'safe.' Beyonce claims she wanted to create something she would 'love forever' but, I think she wanted to create something that would appeal to a general public. When a perfume claims to be 'sexy' i imagine something burning, smouldering, dark, and romantic. However this perfume creates the ambiance of a fire about to burn out.

The scent is very floral- almost bouquet at first with a very sweet fruity undertone. After an hour, the scent became less sweet and more like a floral soap. After 4 hours, the scent began to dry down to a musky sweet almond. One thing in this perfumes favour, is it lasts all day. However, the scent is unoriginal, it is very generic. Everything, down to the bottle design has already been done. As far as personal preference goes, I would not wear it. If I were to smell this on someone else, I would not be able to tell what name brand they are wearing. I would not think of it as a poor scent, simply unmemorable, and I like memorable perfumes.
Happy Shopping.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2010 5:34:00 PM More reviews by jowork

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Loved the bottle, loved the commercial, love the artist, didn't love the fragrance. It opens nice with a big burst of apricot-fruitiness. But that fruitiness is soon overtaken by a muskyness that smells like dirty skin. Staying power is long, but the drydown was pure musk and barely any fruitiness left.