April 24, 2014 | 1925 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Lipstick

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by emisara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these - I have 8 or so. So cheap, and such good quality! A couple of the shades are perfect in terms of texture, and a couple of them are just a touch dry.

my favorites:

908C Sugar Plum Fairy is the perfect fuchsia
909D Coral-line is the perfect BRIGHT coral-red

I also love the packaging, because you can see the lipstick color through the clear top.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by nylongirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I purchase the colors 904B and 903C which is a Peachy color. I usually stay away from lipsticks that are supposed to stay on all day because they chap my lips really bad. This one stays on well for a few hours and doesn't make my lips look feathery like other stay on lips sticks. Though it does chap my lips with continuous use,...So I don't use it everyday and I switch off to my creamy lip sticks. Over all, I really like it. Plus, it's very affordable!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 8:35:00 AM More reviews by Mentalelley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have very very pigmented lips, and it has always been a bother when it comes to lipsticks. I aim to tone down my lips but light coloured lipsticks always go on very uneven or they are too sheer.
However, mega last lipstick has solved this problem for me. I bought 903C 'Just Peachy' and it gives my lips full coverage. 'Just Peachy' is a tad pink for me so I plan to buy 902C 'Bare it all' to test out the color.
I suggest wiping it off before eating because it tends to goop together and look weird, but if you wipe it off, it gives a muted color that stays :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by brightcolorsforever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought these lipsticks after hearing a lot of raves about it and they do not dissapoint. First, the price is affordable and great for a person like me who is new to makeup and on a budget. Second, the matte shades are lovely and highly pigmented. I bought several of the shades and my favourite is 918D Cherry bomb (shade looks great on my NC45 skin tone) The lighter shades I will need to work them with a lipliner and maybe some lip gloss but they are wearable. All and all I will be working these lipsticks for a while (since I bought a couple) and I will def by 918D cherry bomb again. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by dashindoll

Just picked this lipstick up at CVS. I really donít need ANY more makeup...Lol but I'm always looking for the next best thing. I've gotta say I wasnít expecting much from a lipstick that cost me $3 but I was soooo impressed I had to come tell everyone about it. Love love love. Staying power is great, pigmentation is awesome and most of all the formula is not drying at all considering itís a matte. ONLY Con is packaging. It looks cheap and I hate that it doesnít go all the way down but all in all a great buy. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Brindylee15

I LOVE these lipsticks. I own four, Bare it all, Think Pink, Pink Sugar, and Mauve it over. The only thing is the packaging. Most of the time I end up scraping the lipstick with the cap because the lipstick doesn't go all the way in the tube. But the product is so great that the packaging doesn't stop me from loving them.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 3:46:00 AM More reviews by violinheaven

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm in love with this product! I dont think I'll buy MAC lipsticks any time soon. I'm so content with this product. I found mine at KMART for $1.99. I read that others found theirs at Wallgreens for $3 something but I think KMART's worth a shot if you really want a good deal.

Pigmentation: Outstanding! In fact, it's so pigmented that all I have to do is tap it on my lips rather than swiping it because it gives just the right amount of color.

Staying Power: Incredible! The matte finish really helps it last a long time. You don't even need a lip liner.

Overall quality: Packaging could be better, but the product is so top notch, that I could care less.

I'M IN LOVE!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by FancyShmancyBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

AMAZING! SIMPLY AMAZING!

I pay around 3 bucks for it at Walgreen's... I use 915B Spiked with Rum..... great pigment.... lasts on my lips for a good 5 hours... looks freshly applied even after it's been on for hours.... feels so light and silky..... never leaves my lips feeling dry like most long last lipsticks do.... matte formula but the lippie has a gorgeous sheen to it..... no scent or taste.... I have so many tubes of this because it just won't get any better... I'm not the type of gal who likes to change the colors that I use... I know what looks good on me and I just stick to it.... SUPERB LIPSTICK THAT IS DIRT CHEAP... CAN'T BEAT IT WITH A STICK! :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by DoMeOver

I have the shade 903C. I love it. Plan to buy more shades the next time I go to my local mall.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Nesserz85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS LIPSTICK! I received 903C in a swap, and I instantly became a fan of this formula. It is a gorgeous super pigmented peachy color which applied well and did not dry out my lips. The matte finish is so nice, it is hard to find a lot of drugstore lipsticks that are matte.That one is my favorite but I did run back out and pick up the rest of the colors except the darkest one. I hope WNW comes out with more colors!