November 21, 2014 | 1769 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Lipstick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by AzizaJD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipstick series is absolutely amazing! I agree with all the reviews below that the lipsticks are highly pigmented, creamy, yet ultimately matte in finish. These lipsticks provide excellent coverage for even the most pigmented (dark) lips. After suffering from allergic reactions to the lips, my lip color went from pink to almost dark mauve and purplish on the edges. Most of the high end lipsticks I owned did not provide proper coverage unless I used makeup on my lips to cover up the discoloration. However, Wet N Wild MegaLast provided excellent coverage and color w/o the need for anything else! The colors are super fun and vibrant! I did not find the lipsticks drying as I condition my lips at night. The colors do not bleed, thus no need for lip-liner (at least for the shades I own). The lipstick lasts all day for me without the need for reapplication for a few hours (even after coffee and lunch). I purchased Cherry Picking, Smokin' Hot Pink and Purty Persimmon. These will be my summer staples throughout the summer, even to work at the law firm....but perhaps not to court! :D

Folks are complaining about the packaging, but what do you expect for $2. It is well known that high end products are expensive because of their packaging, not because of the product itself.

These lipsticks are a must! I haven't been so happy and satisfied with a purchase in ages!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by rosieex3

I don't even have words to describe how perfect this lipstick is. I dont know why I keep on buying lipstick after lipstick to try and find my "perfect" lipstick when this honestly is it. I feel like these lipsticks are truly all I need. And for $2?! woah! I am a lipstick junkie. It's all I wear on a daily basis, besides mascara. With that being said - I have bought $1, $7, $30+ lipsticks, and everything in between. I literally buy a new lipstick every single time I go to the store. THIS lipstick takes the cake. Out of anything I've ever tried. First of all, I love matte lipsticks. These definitely are matte. When first applied it looks slightly creamy (more on the matte side), but blotting these will make them matte right away. They turn matte as you wear them throughout the day, even though it looks creamy at first.They have GREAT pigmentation. Seriously, the color you see on the tube is the color that goes on your lips, with just one layer. This lipstick does not feather or bleed out at all, and it stays on ALL day for me. What more could I ask for? They have a great range of shades, anything from nudes to vampy colors. I could see how these could be drying for some people, but luckily for me wearing this lipstick is very comfortable.The only bad part is for me, I can only find like two shades in my local Walmart and I havent really seen these at any other drugstores.. but luckily you can order them online from various websites. You will not regret purchasing these lipsticks! Yeah the packaging isnt great, but I have no room to complain about it when the product itself is amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by koralam

Price: $3-5
The colour selection is great. Anywhere from a neon orange to a deep purple shade. Though the packaging is a little ridiculous because the lipstick doesn't go down all the way so whenever you put your lid back on you have to be very careful. So cheap packaging but thats what im paying for.
The formula is also a little drying but with an application of your favourite lip balm beforehand i dont really see it being a problem.
All in all i like these and for the price i suggest give these a try!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by BeautyObsessed26

I own just about every color of this lipstick. Although they are matte, they aren't too drying as long as I use a lip balm before applying. And another great thing about these lipsticks is some of the colors are duped for MAC lipsticks!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by vanessamwong

902C is a great nude shade for me, but i think the formula is a bit too matte/drying for my lips! Even after exfoliating it still settles a bit into liplines. I now use it with a shiny gloss on top or as a cream blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by cheeky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in 3 colors and absolutely love it. i usually sheer it down because it's super pigmented, and it looks beautiful. i only really wear matte finish lipsticks and this is perfect for the price, and finish. it doesn't feel bothersome on my lips which is a plus, and it is a little drying but that's how matte lipsticks are so i can't complain.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this lipstick, but I knew what I was getting myself into when I bought it, unlike some of the people that might be complaining. First off, it's a long wear lipstick (this is accurate, it does last hours longer than most lipsticks). Second, it's a matte lipstick (very matte, but just use gloss or balm throughout the day). I knew these two things before buying it, so no surprises. Also, the color is super pigmented, no need to layer it on for color payoff. I purchased the color Bare It All 902C and I like it. It's a very bold nude and I layer it w/ NYX Color Balm in Spasibo (also a nude color). My only complaint for this lipstick is the packaging, however everyone should know by now that Wet'n'Wild spends their money on superior product formulas rather than packaging. If you want a long wearing, highly pigmented lipstick that has more moisture and better packaging, I would definitely recommend Milani Color Statement lipsticks, but they're $6, not $2.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by lindsaylapoet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I own probably every shade of these. Pink Sugar is a beautiful nude comparable to shades by YSL. 24 carrot is another favorite...a matte tangerine orange, so unique. All of these are incredibly pigmented and not drying if you pair with lip balm. I reach for these more than my MAC mattes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 9:26:00 AM More reviews by hyukluv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the ones I have purchased and worn. Which is Dollhouse Pink and Cherry Bomb and one more but the name escapes me. Anyways, the colors are gorgeous and they last quite awhile. I love the matte finish and how pigmented they are. Crazy cheap as is expected with WnW products and high end quality

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by victoriasinger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best lipsticks i've ever used, and I my friend, have tried probably hundreds of brands. These STAY PUT!