October 24, 2014 | 2036 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by caitx03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Don't like this mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by ANgelafletcher

SO amazing! I've been looking for the perfecy mascara and finally found it. It separates and lenthens, and right away it looks like you put on sevearl coats and brushed them out. It's my new regular mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by shay1995

Love this mascara! I have repurchased at least 3 times now. It's in my top two favourites along with Jordanna best lash volumizing mascara! Makes my lashes super long an doesn't clump. The brush shape makes it easy to apply in the corner of your eyes and on my lower lashes. Lasts all day! Would recommend this!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by MakeupJayne12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

TERRIBLE!
I had high hopes of this mascara because of the YouTube world and this was such a disappointment
-I bought the waterproof and it wore off so quickly that it was like I put nothing on
-Made my long lashes look short and slightly clumpy
-Only $4.96 regular price
-Brought it back right away

On the plus side I LOVED the falsies doubled ended big lash but it ran out so fast

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by marvelousred

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Violet

I've been having a little bit of a love hate relationship with this mascara. The formula is wet and even though it makes my lashes thicker and stand out more, the fact that it is a wetter formula means it makes my lashes "heavy" and droop. But after it dries, it gets REALLY dry and starts flaking. This isn't the worst mascara, but not the best. I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2014 2:07:00 PM More reviews by keiragill

Since my all time favourite mascara, Loreal Extra Volume Collagen, sadly got discontinued in my country I had to search for a new one. After reading so many reviews on different mascaras, watching videos, looking at pictures, I decided to get Maybelline The Falsies. I'm just gonna jump straight into the review and I'm not gonna lie when I say that this mascara makes my lashes look really long and adds a little, but sufficient, volume to my lashes. However, this totally failed at lifting and curling my lashes unfortunately (but I believe using a lash curler prior to using the mascara would help this issue better). Overall, it gives a rather 'separated' effect, make the lashes look pretty sparsed out, if you get what I mean :(

Nevertheless, this mascara is definitely wearable as it does the job. Unfortunately I developed a strong sense of dissapointment when I had to remove the mascara :( This masacara made my eyelashes fall!!! It wasnt a drastic fall as I didnt have bald spots or whatever. But i believe that losing about 3 lashes upon each removal time is bad enough! It should be noted that I tried using a lotion, water and oil based eye make up remover and all gave me the same issue.

Therefore, I would certainly not repurchase this again :/

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 8:42:00 AM More reviews by TheHipsterlicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is amazing. It's one of my favorites that I've tried, you can really get some impressive lashes if you layer! Sadly I had to stop using it because it was making my eyes sting/itch. :( if I could wear this, though, I absolutely would buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2014 8:05:00 AM More reviews by willow1992

I gave this product a 3 but it's probably more of a 3.5. It is cheap and I like this stuff, it does the job. I also love how easy it is to get this stuff off! All of my expensive mascaras take such a long time with special make-up removers to get off, but this stuff comes off nicely. It also makes my eye lashes pop quite well. It is definitely worth the buy if you don't want to fork out loads of money for a mascara that works well. The staying power is also quite good, I haven't had to re-apply during the day, but then again I have never worn this on a good out before so I'm not sure how you'd go. But I use this for day use and it does the job. The only con I really have with this stuff is that it is quite wet.. It can be slightly messy with applying and sometimes during the day I find black smudges under my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2014 6:28:00 AM More reviews by christinegg

I've heard so many good things about this mascara and thought i would love it but it was absolute crap! it clumped my lashes together, gave no volume whatsoever and had a really really wet formula. really disappointed :(

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by mehevans

I tried so hard to like this mascara, but it just didn't work out. True to the name this mascara is quite volumizing, but my lashes were left so clumpy and sticky that it was almost unbearable. I do like the brush because the curved shape makes it easier to get the smaller lashes on the end, but the product itself is not worth it. Won't be repurchasing.