April 20, 2014 | 933 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - ColorIcon Palette in Lust [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 12:25:00 PM More reviews by melissakisses

i am in love with this shadow. it is so velvety n creamy,veryvery pigmented,and goes on so perfect! the colors are amaaazing! i got so many compliments while wearing it! my fave is the deep glittery burgundy wine color on the bottom. i am infatuated with this palette. i also have another called pride n i want em all now.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2010 5:46:00 PM More reviews by ginny133

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was surprised to read so many good reviews on WnW so I thought I should give it a try. Got the Lust pallette at Target last night and tried it this morning. Yes the colors are surprisingly pigmented with creamy (buttery) texture, definitely exceeding my expectation. The color combos from this pallete makes sense too, not like they just throw in whatever colors that come to their head. I used the upper right as highlighter, smudged with the steel gray on the second row, then topped with the matte deep purple to tone down the gray. The result looked quite presentable, and it last me whole day without any major creasing or fading! So it does perform pretty well. The only complaint I have is the packaging - Gosh it really cannot be any cheaper, especially the brushes that come with it. The powders were all over the case when I picked it up, but i keep telling myself hey it's only $2.50! So I ended up buying all the other 3 pallettes at Walgreens for BOGO sales. Am going to try them out one by one!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2010 12:57:00 AM More reviews by bebemonte

These eyeshadows are what I wanted my NARS Night Palette to be like -- gorgeous, pigmented, blendable and dramatic!
    I re-pressed them into round pots and popped them into my MAC palette because I honestly couldn't fully enjoy them seeing that cheapo packaging of Wet n Wild but the quality is SUPERB
    The NARS Night Palette by the way is a total glitterbomb turd except for maybe Nightclubbing but still not as good as these.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 1:39:00 PM More reviews by glamorousgal09

Love this palette! The colors are so pigmented! I like the fact that half of them are matte and the other half are shimmer!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2010 11:52:00 AM More reviews by shamcd

Overall, I'm quite pleased with this palette. Most of the shades are quite buttery and soft and layer quite well. My only complaints are with the shimmery shades. The ivory highlight is a bit chalky, and the seemingly beautiful glittery purple/black turns out simply to be a dark gray upon application. In fact, I can't seem to figure out where the glitter in this one goes to. I see it clearly on my brush but not one bit of it transfers over to my skin (or my cheeks for that matter)....it just...disappears. If WnW can reformulate this shade I'd be super-happy with this palette. The medium purple is to die for, as is the matte highlight.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2010 11:44:00 AM More reviews by mochaholic

I absolutly love the colors in this palette, but the quality of the shadows are not that great. I find that the matte purples are not very pigmented and fade very quickly after you apply (even w/ primer). The shadows are pretty soft, but there is a lot of fall-out. I got this on BOGO, so you can't really complain. This is a case of "you get what you pay for". My skin is quite dry at the moment, so I can't comment on it's creasiness.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2010 10:32:00 AM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I know I am definitely in the minority here, but this product performed very poorly for me. I don't like the amount of fallout, it creases and disappears extremely quickly, and I'm not loving the colors themselves on me. I tried it with and without primer, even with the primer it didn't last on me. I bought two different Color Icon palettes, I feel the same about both of them.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2010 1:10:00 AM More reviews by rainshine

Great pigment, easy to apply. The big disappointment is the dark purple with reddish glitter--it goes on as a charcoal shade. However, it makes a great liner, and the glitter, though subtle and sparse, shows up and stays on.The light pink and vanilla shades really open the eye up.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2010 8:53:00 AM More reviews by slimchicklovesMAC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall this is a decent product. I was very surprised at the good quality of the eye shadows. There had been a lot of buzz about the new Icon palettes. I stumbled across them in my local Walgreens and at $4.49 each with 50% off I couldn't resist buying all of them. Lust at the moment is my favorite. For some reason it is not as chalky as the other palettes and the colors lay down well. The pigmentation is great and colors swatches are true what you see in the pan. My favorite in this palette is the sparkly purplish, black color. I would love to have that in a single. The whole palette is worth the full $4.49 just for that one color. If you come across this palette and you are a e/s addict like me, I would buy it. I did a very good purple smoky eye with this palette. I found the colors were vibrant and you only needed a little of the product. I did find that it took me a little more effort to blend these e/s than my MAC and UD, but for $2.24 I'm not complaining.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2010 12:17:00 AM More reviews by thoughtbubble

I bought this this and tried it today and it's a really good product. I work in a restaurant and it's really hard to find make up that stays put through one shift, much less 2, which I worked today. My eye make up didn't budge ro crease, which is a miracle b/c my lids are very oily. I'm very happy with this palette and I will repurchase