October 1, 2014 | 1714 users online

Mascara - MAC - Studio Fix Lash

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by karibari121

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite mascara!! The brush is amazing! It curles my eye lashes and i dont even need to use an eye lash curler. Great creamy none clump formula!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by hotAsFiya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Changing my review about this mascara because I found that on its own its not all that. I found it very clumpy actually and at the end of the day, it flaked and irritated my eyes. I was combining this with my L'oreal Carbon Black or simply using the brush with the L'oreal formula and I loved the effects but alone...uggh, this mascara annoyed me.
Might repurchase ONLY to use in combination with something else but I wouldn't purchase this to wear alone. And here I am thinking this would be a perfect dupe for Chanel's Inimitable. Not so.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2010 6:29:00 AM More reviews by mzsassy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm always on the lookout for a great mascara. While I've tried MAC's other mascaras, I've never been thoroughly impressed. They always performed but never wowed me. This mascara, however, has a definite wow-factor. The black is crisp and true. The formulation stays put, even when I sweat or have an oily day. The packaging "cleans" the brush as you remove it so I don't have to contend with clumps. The brush is great for creating an even application on even your finest lashes. The only qualms I have concerning this mascara are the minimum lengthening and volumizing ability. This can be solved by using another mascara in addition to it, however. But this has officially become my go-to mascara for my everday, more natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by MrsZavala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara!

I tried MACs Zoom Lash and was never really impressed, mostly because of the application I think. This mascara comes with a rubber applicatior and helps to separate the lashes really well. I also like the formula, one coat does a good job, but its so easy to build on and it makes my lashes look fake. The price is just about dirt cheap at $13.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2010 12:27:00 PM More reviews by jcki

I've always been skeptical and never tried any MAC mascaras, since they never receive really good reviews, but when I read all the great reviews for this one, I had to try it for myself. At $15.50 CDN, I find that it's quite affordable compared to other department store mascaras (dior, lancome, etc..), so I went ahead and bought it.

This mascara is really, really fantastic for separating lashes, and the color is great too (very black!). I actually quite like the small brush, because my normal mascara is CG lash blast and that brush is huuuge! However, I find that the formula doesn't hold curls for me unless I follow up with my heated lash curler (one lippie off). It's not that formula is heavy - it actually IS very smooth and mousse-like. I would easily make this my HG mascara if MAC were to release a waterproof version (I have to use waterproof mascara for curls to stay put!). Also, while this mascara is great for definition, separation and length, it's not so great for volume - it would be a good idea to use this in conjunction with a volumizing mascara afterwards to give a little more oomph.

I'm not sure if this mascara is actually limited edition, as the MA at the counter told me that it was permanent (but it's LE on the website). So if you want to try this mascara, it might be better to play it safe and go out to get one!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2010 12:21:00 PM More reviews by kimberlyball

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this on the MA's enthusiasm and great lashes. At first I was disappointed because I don't like comb/brush wands and the formula seemed heavy and goopy. I've used it couple of times and it's okay for a day look. I'll continue using it because I have it now, but will not re-purchase due to the heaviness of the formula. My lashed are stick straight and I need a lighter formula so that it doesn't weigh my lashes back down after I curl them.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by JanineG

Of all the MAC mascaras, this is the best. Its the blackest black of them all, a good definition. Its easily removed, so I don't recommend going to sad movies wearing it. Basically, its CG lashblast without me poking myself in the eye with the rediculously large brush.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 11:27:00 AM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I know this is supposed to separate but I felt on me it was very clumpy. I had to use a clean mascara brush to separate out m lashes and remove some of the clumpiness. I much prefer Dazzlelash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Loci80015

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was exchanging a MAC concealer and I needed to get a good mascara so I went on a whim and exchanged it for this mascara. This is an AWESOME mascara!!!! I am not a MAC fanatic, but they won me over with this one. I was skeptical about the brush as well, but it really does separate and lengthen lashes. HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 7:39:00 PM More reviews by zilla309

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have found my new HG (holy grail) mascara! i normally don't like any kind of mascara with a rubber brush, but this one really surprised me. The brush really does a great job of getting the mascara all the way down to the root of my lashes & of combing out any clumps that may occur. the texture of this mascara is nice & creamy and not at all dry or flaky. it is very black & stays on my oily skin very well. It does a great job of lengthening my lashes as well as making them appear full & thick. This is the only mascara i've ever had that even after 2 weeks of owning it i don't have to re-dip the brush to do my second eye.. this brush gets a LOT of mascara on it & you may think at first that it is going to cause clumps, but it is wet enough that you can run the brush through it several times to spread it out without it flaking or causing a mess. i have a feeling 1 tube is going to last a long time since there is so much product in there.. i've found my new favorite for sure.