October 24, 2014 | 1451 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - Olay Simply Ageless

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 2:30:00 PM More reviews by fiberartist219

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm editing my response here... The more I use this, the more I like it. Before, I was using the wrong color, and it looked bad. Apparently "very light" is only for ghosts. I'm a redhead, and I can count on one hand the number of people I've met who are lighter than I am, but I am not "very light." The regular "light" color is perfect, and looks awesome. My local Walgreens is renovating, and the lighting in there makes all the colors look the same. I had to take it out in the daylight to get a good idea of the real color.

I was hesitant at first to buy something that said "age" in the title, since I'm 29, and I'd like to think that I'm young enough that I don't need anti aging products, but if I have dark circles to cover up, maybe it's time. I would have bought this a long time ago if it didn't say it had "Oil of old lady" in it. Ok, so it says "Oil of Olay," but I think of old ladies when I hear that, and I'm not ready to think of myself as old or aging. I just get a little tired looking sometimes.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by peachsmom

Underwhelmed. I have very dark circles, and have found that the CG Smoothers works better than this, as SA doesn't blend as well and is drying, even with eye cream worn as a base. I've tried putting it on light handedly, blending with moisturizer, and still not good -- it also creases later in the day -- not a look I was going for.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by keethukee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this product. I use it in conjunction with the corrector and use a super light color which really brightens my undereyes. It's drying but I like that because it prevents my mascara and eyeliner from straying. I think this product is amazing for the price but if you have fine lines and wrinkles I'd skip it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by chinadoll13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I absolutley LOVE this concealer!!! I cannot believe I had not tried this. I love EVERYTHING about it. It covers well....isn't too creamy or dry....I set it with Laura Mercier's secret brightening powder and it lasts all day. I live in a very hot and sometimes humid climate. My dark circles are dark but not that bad and it covers everything nicely....don't have too many fine lines so it doesn't settle in them either and if it does its right after I apply and I use a makeup sponge to smooth them out or my concealer brush and they are gone.....they don't appear again. I pat it around my eyes don't use brush I find that it covers better. Ladies, I totally recommend. Hope it never gets discontinued its wonderful and lasts a very long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by hancam1030

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have had this for almost a year and just recently hit the bottom of it. I love this stuff! It hasn't dried up yet, covers all my dark spots and redness perfectly. I use it under my eyes, on my nose, above my lips, and on my chin. LOVE it. Its so creamy and lightweight. Not cakey at all

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by luvlost03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best consealer I've ever used this covers my very dark circle very well. Its creamy so easy This blend and great coverage. Tried the corrector but that didn't work out it was too yellow. This is great. I only have two problems with it, the jar I wish it was in a tube, its not easy trying to get out any dirt that gets in it. And I really hate that it has parabens and cover girl does test on animal.so I'm am looking else wear, but until I find a great natural Concealer I will use this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2011 11:50:00 AM More reviews by shortsassyone

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received this product as a Bzzz Agent to spread the Bzzz about it a while ago. I love the coverage it gives to my port wine stain and to my age spots and under eye circles. It has cracked in the pot but honestly it just looks bad, the product is not drying out enough to feel that it's not working. I like that it is easy to use, fast to open and close the container, and I only have to apply it in one layer for coverage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2011 10:43:00 AM More reviews by my3sons5

This is fantastic for under eyes and base of nose. It has light diffusing qualities and goes on creamy smooth. I dab a bit on my pesky freckles and spots, but it doesn't have the staying power there nor does it completely cover them. I rely on my Sonia Kashuk concealer for those areas. Between these two products, my concealer needs are met and I find I can repurchase with confidence and my days of shopping for something "better" are over!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by SammyWammy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It matched my skin but settled into fine lines. Staying power wasn't great but it went on smoothly. 2 and a half lippies.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by xoxoarcade

Settles into lines around my eyes, doesn't conceal my circles. The 205 that should have matched my fair skin was too chalky white in color when applied. Will not buy again.