October 26, 2014 | 998 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - MAC - Pro Eye Makeup Remover

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2005 9:06:00 PM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bravo for this stuff not being oily so I can just dab away at mistakes and reapply. But BOO for it BURNING like there's no tomorrow! My eyes aren't even especially sensitive. Also it doesn't remove stubborn make up like gel liners and waterproof mascara. I can't believe MAC hasn't reformulated this stuff by now. Definitely not a re-buy.
EDIT 6/24/05: All right, I suppose my teary eye has grown resistant to this stuff because I am finally able to use this without crying my guts out. Halleluiah! So all you naysayers out there who gave up immediately on this product - give it a few more days or weeks and you'd be surprise at how fast your eyes adapt. But I still stand by my assertion that there are BETTER eye make-up removers out there. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2005 2:33:00 PM More reviews by diesel3

Bleh. My mascara was almost intact after having used this and it barely moved my other makeup. Good thing it came in a try-on pac, otherwise I'd have returned it!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2005 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Reveregirl

Needed eye makeup remover, so while I was at the Mac counter, I decided to get a bottle. Unfortunately, it stings my eyes, so I will be returning this.
Will go back using Lancome's BiFacil, or Neutrogena.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2005 3:22:00 AM More reviews by anglpnts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stung my eyes like crazy and even after using two cotton balls for each eye I still have mascara left behind. The packaging is great, too bad it doesn't work for me at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2005 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Sinthea

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ooh I feel better that other folks aren't crazy about it - I thought it was just me or I was doing something wrong. On the upside, it doesn't irritate my eyes. Shame it is rubbish at removing the makeup - and I don't wear much - typically one pale shadow all over, and chanel cake eyeliner and dior catwalk mascara. It takes a good old scrubbing to get everything off, but eventually the pad comes clean and I think I'm done and got my eye makeup off. But the next day I notice little flakey black bits precipitating from my lashes, oops, guess I didn't get it all, have another go with the remover. And then that night, same again. I can get eyemakeup fallout three days after wearing makeup, after using this to - I thought - remove the makeup. So, I guess it's not really that effective.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2004 12:44:00 AM More reviews by bones_skin_n_harmony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This eye makeup remover is actually pretty good. Not as good as the Bi-Facil in my opinion, but it does it's job better than the drugstore removers. I agree with the people below--it's easier to remove mascara after you wash your eyes with water. The cold cleansers work too, but I don't like messiness. I'll be repurchasing this when it runs out!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2004 2:06:00 AM More reviews by snowpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as part of a Try-On pack. This is a good basic eye makeup remover. It doesn't leave any residue. I also like the packaging, because it makes it easy to get the right amount of product on a Q-tip.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2004 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is pretty good, lasts quite a while and didn't irritate my sensitive eyes too much. At the time when I bought it (about 6 months ago) I thought it was the best one I'd found but subsequently I have found that the Garnier Fresh eye makeup remover is better - and the bonus is that it's about a quarter of the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2004 9:37:00 AM More reviews by dusty

Takes off every bit of makeup without leaving any oily residue on my eyes. No stinging eyes, either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2004 11:09:00 PM More reviews by archangeli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Price: I got this as part of the "Try on Pac 2" in a 50mL size.

This is a wonderful eye makeup remover - it's oil free and you can apply makeup on top of it (which is great in case you make a mistake). When I first used it with a cotton pad it didn't do a very good job of removing anything and bits of my mascara and BB eyeliner were still left on my eyes. So I tried using a q-tip and it was as if i was just "erasing" my makeup. It was so quick and simple - I'm hooked! I've been using Lancome's Bi-Facil but I hate the greasy residue that it leaves behind. This is my new HG remover. It doesn't sting my eyes or bother my contact lenses at all. I love the little squirt bottle - it makes is so easy to "aim" just the right amount onto the q-tip. continued >>