April 19, 2014 | 1895 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - MAC - Pro Eye Makeup Remover

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2005 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Sinthea

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ooh I feel better that other folks aren't crazy about it - I thought it was just me or I was doing something wrong. On the upside, it doesn't irritate my eyes. Shame it is rubbish at removing the makeup - and I don't wear much - typically one pale shadow all over, and chanel cake eyeliner and dior catwalk mascara. It takes a good old scrubbing to get everything off, but eventually the pad comes clean and I think I'm done and got my eye makeup off. But the next day I notice little flakey black bits precipitating from my lashes, oops, guess I didn't get it all, have another go with the remover. And then that night, same again. I can get eyemakeup fallout three days after wearing makeup, after using this to - I thought - remove the makeup. So, I guess it's not really that effective.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2004 12:44:00 AM More reviews by bones_skin_n_harmony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This eye makeup remover is actually pretty good. Not as good as the Bi-Facil in my opinion, but it does it's job better than the drugstore removers. I agree with the people below--it's easier to remove mascara after you wash your eyes with water. The cold cleansers work too, but I don't like messiness. I'll be repurchasing this when it runs out!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2004 2:06:00 AM More reviews by snowpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as part of a Try-On pack. This is a good basic eye makeup remover. It doesn't leave any residue. I also like the packaging, because it makes it easy to get the right amount of product on a Q-tip.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2004 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is pretty good, lasts quite a while and didn't irritate my sensitive eyes too much. At the time when I bought it (about 6 months ago) I thought it was the best one I'd found but subsequently I have found that the Garnier Fresh eye makeup remover is better - and the bonus is that it's about a quarter of the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2004 9:37:00 AM More reviews by dusty

Takes off every bit of makeup without leaving any oily residue on my eyes. No stinging eyes, either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2004 11:09:00 PM More reviews by archangeli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Price: I got this as part of the "Try on Pac 2" in a 50mL size.

This is a wonderful eye makeup remover - it's oil free and you can apply makeup on top of it (which is great in case you make a mistake). When I first used it with a cotton pad it didn't do a very good job of removing anything and bits of my mascara and BB eyeliner were still left on my eyes. So I tried using a q-tip and it was as if i was just "erasing" my makeup. It was so quick and simple - I'm hooked! I've been using Lancome's Bi-Facil but I hate the greasy residue that it leaves behind. This is my new HG remover. It doesn't sting my eyes or bother my contact lenses at all. I love the little squirt bottle - it makes is so easy to "aim" just the right amount onto the q-tip. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2004 3:28:00 AM More reviews by vocalise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This took off my eye makeup fine, it wasn't oily and I could reapply makeup immediately afterwards. The bottle is different in the sense that you squeeze it to squirt the remover out of a nozzle. I like that coz I won't have to worry about spills as much -- and I don't like it coz I can't just dip a Q-tip in and sometimes I end up squirting remover in the sink instead of my cotton ball. Lastly, I noticed that with this remover, my eyelashes started to "straighten" a bit more than usual... so much, that I considered buying an eyelash curler (never bothered to curl my lashes b4, but after using this remover several times, i really NEEDED to). Anyway, all that said, I decided to return this baby.. : ( Ow well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2004 10:19:00 AM More reviews by tbell1

I had very little eye make-up on and it took several tries before it was completely removed. I'm disappointed. I didn't experience any eye burning or itching, I'm grateful for that. However, I will use vaseline before I repurchase this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2004 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Liszacska

You would think the name reflects the type of product inside! Pro!!, I think not. Eyes get irritated and you have to have quite a few goes before traces are gone.Won't be buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2004 10:43:00 AM More reviews by GhostWriter

I returned it, it stung my eyes!!!