October 30, 2014 | 1115 users online

Concealers - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by kristalblair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This definitely isn't HG material, but it does apply nicely to the skin and it hydrates well, so it does deliver on those points. What it doesn't do is conceal spots! It may conceal darkish circles under the eyes somewhat without creasing, which while this is a plus I really don't think mild-dark circles are anything to worry about. In fact, they look beautiful on some people. I actually embrace my mild dark circles as weird as that sounds (iron levels are perfect, it's just in my genes!). I buy concealer to conceal my light freckles across my nose, broken capillaries, and red spots caused by healing blemishes (and of course blemishes themselves when they arise). It is absolutely horrible at covering any redness on the face~! Another con is that 01 is too light, but 02 is too dark. There isn't enough color selection. For such a high price, I figured it would atleast conceal red spots decently, but I actually have to go over it with L'oreal True Match Concealer in c1-2-3. I found another use for it, and that is illuminating the skin. So, for that reason I may repurchase it, but I find Estee Lauder has better concealers (both illuminating and regular concealers) so I think I'll stick with that brand along with my True Match (which is the BEST concealer I've ever used!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2011 11:50:00 AM More reviews by stargal33

have been using this for over a year. it's not HG material but the best i've used so far.
Pros:
- Hydrating
- Still settles into fine lines but significantly lesser than a lot of other concealers
- Good Packaging (not those wand or click type)
- looks natural (not obvious that you put concealer)
Cons
- Light coverage. those with very dark circles, this will not cover. my dark circles are quite bad, this covers about 50%-60% i guess. But it definitely brightens up the eye area
- Expensive
- The colour choices sucks!! like 3 shades only? shade 1 is too light, shade 2 is too dark for me. still can work with 1 though.

Still looking for my HG. ARGH!!! this is so fustrating.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by kimberpoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this. got a big pot sample from sephora that I've been using for a few weeks. I'm going to go buy it this weekend. It's moisturizing, covers my dark circles pretty well and does a great job of really brightening my whole face up. its not cakey at all, and I set it with a light powder so it doesn't settle into lines. I look so fresh and awake and pretty with this. Reccomend!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2011 8:40:00 AM More reviews by XanthBlu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

when i first put this on it looked great, just hid my dark circles no creases but after10 minutes without powder you can see my dark circles again, settled into my lines and highlighted all the little bumps under my eyes..

When i tried powder over the top it looked even worse as it sunk into all the little lines i never knew i had,

Overall i'm really dissapointed for the price its just not worth it for me because theres still purple under my eyes! :(

also the tube is tiny!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

I have this in 001 Ivory and considering that I am quite pale and mostly use the lightest shade in any foundation/concealer this seems to be a tad too light for me. But since I am only using this under my eyes it's okay.
I wouldn't describe it as very moisturizing but it's moisturizing enough as it does crease (no biggie, I just take a q-tip and blend it off).
Staying power is very good and it brightens up the undereye area nicely, yet managing to cover my curcles.
I'd say it's one of the nicest concealers I've had. I would definitely re-purchase but in a darker shade.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by pozo

Its nice and looks very natural. I'm a loyal client of dior, for this product I shall say its neat not that great but will blend easily, will make your skin look natural. An average product for those who are looking out for perfect coverage this product mite disappoint you.. for me the main issue was my previous concealer would look to prominent and I wanted something natural so it works for me.. the tube is really small and a bit too expensive than the other brands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by JLB2005

After using a generous sample from Sephora for - seriously - the past couple months and comparing with my arsenal of concealers, I just bought my own tube. I have terrible, dark undereye circles and this products covers them very naturally. It wears well and does not accumulate in any lines because I only need a little to give great coverage. I apply a teeny tiny amoung with a fairly large brush (I think it Everyday Minerals eye kabuki) and it is very easy to sweep on. I also use it to even out discoloration around my nose. I just dust on a bit of mineral powder and I am good to go. I have tried many different concealers and I really must say this is HG status. I think this is better than Mac Studio Finish, which has long been my standby, but Dior just goes on thinner and smoother. Get a sample! A little goes a LONG way.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by tabbycam

Overall, unlike some other reviewers, I actually found this concealer to give very good coverage. It mostly takes away the purple undertones my under-eye area can develop, and because of its packaging it is easy to take with you for re-application throughout the night/day. I have very pale skin with a slightly yellow undertone and this blends right in with my skin. I do set it with powder because I find if I don't, because it's so 'moisturizing', it tends to settle in creases and rub off. I haven't tried enough concealers to say this is the best you'll find, but it's so much better than anything I've ever bought from the drugstore. I can even use it if I have areas of redness around my face that the foundation isn't quite covering. All in all, a high quality concealer; I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by MissChatelaine

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Yes, will definitely buy again!

This concealer in 001 (Ivory) is a good match on my NW15 skin. I have puffiness and slight darkness around my eyes--this covers well and brightens. I guess my undereye area is getting more sensitive as I get older--this feels very soothing, which is just what I was looking for. Great job with this, Dior!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2011 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Luiza

Iīve been using macīs select cover up concealer fo the past year and a half, but recently it started to give me allergy around my eye area, so i decided to seach for a new one, and I got Dior skin nude. The Dior concealer is much more hydrating than select cover up, which is great as I have really dry sensitive skin, but a think that the coverage is quite sheer, but then again i have really bad circles. So overall i believe this is a good concealer if you donīt need lotīs of cover up. I got this in Ivory, and it was a bit too light for my NC20 skin, maybe līll try beige next.