July 31, 2014 | 1459 users online

Concealers - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by kimberpoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this. got a big pot sample from sephora that I've been using for a few weeks. I'm going to go buy it this weekend. It's moisturizing, covers my dark circles pretty well and does a great job of really brightening my whole face up. its not cakey at all, and I set it with a light powder so it doesn't settle into lines. I look so fresh and awake and pretty with this. Reccomend!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2011 8:40:00 AM More reviews by XanthBlu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

when i first put this on it looked great, just hid my dark circles no creases but after10 minutes without powder you can see my dark circles again, settled into my lines and highlighted all the little bumps under my eyes..

When i tried powder over the top it looked even worse as it sunk into all the little lines i never knew i had,

Overall i'm really dissapointed for the price its just not worth it for me because theres still purple under my eyes! :(

also the tube is tiny!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

I have this in 001 Ivory and considering that I am quite pale and mostly use the lightest shade in any foundation/concealer this seems to be a tad too light for me. But since I am only using this under my eyes it's okay.
I wouldn't describe it as very moisturizing but it's moisturizing enough as it does crease (no biggie, I just take a q-tip and blend it off).
Staying power is very good and it brightens up the undereye area nicely, yet managing to cover my curcles.
I'd say it's one of the nicest concealers I've had. I would definitely re-purchase but in a darker shade.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by pozo

Its nice and looks very natural. I'm a loyal client of dior, for this product I shall say its neat not that great but will blend easily, will make your skin look natural. An average product for those who are looking out for perfect coverage this product mite disappoint you.. for me the main issue was my previous concealer would look to prominent and I wanted something natural so it works for me.. the tube is really small and a bit too expensive than the other brands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by JLB2005

After using a generous sample from Sephora for - seriously - the past couple months and comparing with my arsenal of concealers, I just bought my own tube. I have terrible, dark undereye circles and this products covers them very naturally. It wears well and does not accumulate in any lines because I only need a little to give great coverage. I apply a teeny tiny amoung with a fairly large brush (I think it Everyday Minerals eye kabuki) and it is very easy to sweep on. I also use it to even out discoloration around my nose. I just dust on a bit of mineral powder and I am good to go. I have tried many different concealers and I really must say this is HG status. I think this is better than Mac Studio Finish, which has long been my standby, but Dior just goes on thinner and smoother. Get a sample! A little goes a LONG way.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by tabbycam

Overall, unlike some other reviewers, I actually found this concealer to give very good coverage. It mostly takes away the purple undertones my under-eye area can develop, and because of its packaging it is easy to take with you for re-application throughout the night/day. I have very pale skin with a slightly yellow undertone and this blends right in with my skin. I do set it with powder because I find if I don't, because it's so 'moisturizing', it tends to settle in creases and rub off. I haven't tried enough concealers to say this is the best you'll find, but it's so much better than anything I've ever bought from the drugstore. I can even use it if I have areas of redness around my face that the foundation isn't quite covering. All in all, a high quality concealer; I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by MissChatelaine

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Yes, will definitely buy again!

This concealer in 001 (Ivory) is a good match on my NW15 skin. I have puffiness and slight darkness around my eyes--this covers well and brightens. I guess my undereye area is getting more sensitive as I get older--this feels very soothing, which is just what I was looking for. Great job with this, Dior!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2011 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Luiza

Iīve been using macīs select cover up concealer fo the past year and a half, but recently it started to give me allergy around my eye area, so i decided to seach for a new one, and I got Dior skin nude. The Dior concealer is much more hydrating than select cover up, which is great as I have really dry sensitive skin, but a think that the coverage is quite sheer, but then again i have really bad circles. So overall i believe this is a good concealer if you donīt need lotīs of cover up. I got this in Ivory, and it was a bit too light for my NC20 skin, maybe līll try beige next.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 8:38:00 PM More reviews by heartNARS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried EVERY concealer possible in the market from drugstore to high end brands and nonee of the concealers seemed to hide my dark circles and those which would they dried out really badly making me look old and wrinkly in the eye area :s . I am a big fan of their new tinted moisturizer since I have extremely dry skin around this time of the year and I am not a person who would wear their foundation everyday.
So while browsing at sephora I decided to give it a try I asked the sephora person for a sample of 2 of their shades(honey and beige) because I wanted to see how the product would work throughout the day and I must say I was extremely impressed. The concealer's coverage is buildable and for some reason concealers which are a shade darker work best for my under eye :s So even though I did match their beige 002 I got it in honey 003 since it looked more natural on my skin for the record even in terms of mac I am nc25 but the concealer that covers up my dark circles the best is in the shade nw35 .

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2010 12:06:00 PM More reviews by PositivelyRadiant

It's hard to find that perfect blend of concealer that has the right texture AND comes in the right shade. This concealer comes pretty darn close! I was looking for a concealer that I could wear on its own. I usually find concealers that have good consistency but the shade is a bit off. I get around this problem by blending the concealer with my foundation and apply powder to set it. However, when I wanted just a little bit of makeup and a concealer that stood on its own without the need for blending, foundation, and powder, I really didn't have a go-to. Well, I did, I had Benefit's Boi-ing, but I don't like the packaging (i.e. the pot). I wanted something in a tube or a stick that could travel easily. I just happened to be browsing the makeup aisles at Sephora and a Dior salesperson had me try the concealer. I was sold when I dabbed it under my eyes and noticed that it blended right in! It was like I was looking at a more awake/well-rested version of me. I also liked creaminess texture - it's not too heavy and gives just the right amount of coverage. It does crease, so it's not perfect, but I can deal with that. I've been wearing it everyday for the past month, and still really like it. I would only recommend it for under-the-eyes, as the texture isn't heavy enough to cover blemishes. Really great product!