Dior Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

3.9

(((SAFTEY RATING OF 5 ON SKIN DEEP))) Water, phenyl trimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimenthicone, PEG-9, polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimenthicone, glycerin, butylene glycol, sodium chloride, vinyl dimemthicone/mythilcone, silsesquioxane crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, talc, cetyl dimethicone, sorbitan sesquioleate, disrteardimonium hectorite, silica, dimenthicone crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, alumina, sodium myristoyl glutamate, stearic acid, propylene carbonate, tetrasodium edta, dimenthicone/vinyl dimenthicone crosspolymer, ascorbyl glucoside, aluminum hydroxide, biosacchride gum-2, tin oxide, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, hydrolyzed linseed extract, copper gluconate, rhodochrosite extract, sorbic acid. /- may contain: mica, CI 77002 (aluminum hydroxide) CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide)

on 5/13/2011 10:27:00 PM

Wow! -this is just wow! i have had had so many concealers allthough thhis isnt the best coverage and i have very dark circles that i am desperate to hide it makes up for it in the naturalness of the look and the smoothness of the consistancy and application, it stays put , doesnt settle into lines which is what the mac moisture cover does which is crap, but above all it does what it says on the tin! which is the skin perfecting, i totally didnt believe it could do that but it does, my undereye which i believe has prematurley aged has never looked so good! i feel confident now and skin looks so healthy and youthful- its amazing! im wrinkle free! im in love! HG

on 4/23/2011 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Reference; NC 30
Shade bought : Honey 003

I craved for this concealer once i saw it because of the "hydrating" part. I do give credit to this concealer because it did live up to its name. this concealer is hydrating but for me personally it is not enough coverage. If you like light to slightly medium coverage, then this might work for you but for medium to full coverage people, it might not work.

on 4/2/2011 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This definitely isn't HG material, but it does apply nicely to the skin and it hydrates well, so it does deliver on those points. What it doesn't do is conceal spots! It may conceal darkish circles under the eyes somewhat without creasing, which while this is a plus I really don't think mild-dark circles are anything to worry about. In fact, they look beautiful on some people. I actually embrace my mild dark circles as weird as that sounds (iron levels are perfect, it's just in my genes!). I buy concealer to conceal my light freckles across my nose, broken capillaries, and red spots caused by healing blemishes (and of course blemishes themselves when they arise). It is absolutely horrible at covering any redness on the face~! Another con is that 01 is too light, but 02 is too dark. There isn't enough color selection. For such a high price, I figured it would atleast conceal red spots decently, but I actually have to go over it with L'oreal True Match Concealer in c1-2-3. I found another use for it, and that is illuminating the skin. So, for that reason I may repurchase it, but I find Estee Lauder has better concealers (both illuminating and regular concealers) so I think I'll stick with that brand along with my True Match (which is the BEST concealer I've ever used!

on 3/30/2011 11:50:00 AM

have been using this for over a year. it's not HG material but the best i've used so far.
Pros:
- Hydrating
- Still settles into fine lines but significantly lesser than a lot of other concealers
- Good Packaging (not those wand or click type)
- looks natural (not obvious that you put concealer)
Cons
- Light coverage. those with very dark circles, this will not cover. my dark circles are quite bad, this covers about 50%-60% i guess. But it definitely brightens up the eye area
- Expensive
- The colour choices sucks!! like 3 shades only? shade 1 is too light, shade 2 is too dark for me. still can work with 1 though.

Still looking for my HG. ARGH!!! this is so fustrating.

on 3/26/2011 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I really like this. got a big pot sample from sephora that I've been using for a few weeks. I'm going to go buy it this weekend. It's moisturizing, covers my dark circles pretty well and does a great job of really brightening my whole face up. its not cakey at all, and I set it with a light powder so it doesn't settle into lines. I look so fresh and awake and pretty with this. Reccomend!!

on 3/23/2011 8:40:00 AM

when i first put this on it looked great, just hid my dark circles no creases but after10 minutes without powder you can see my dark circles again, settled into my lines and highlighted all the little bumps under my eyes..

When i tried powder over the top it looked even worse as it sunk into all the little lines i never knew i had,

Overall i'm really dissapointed for the price its just not worth it for me because theres still purple under my eyes! :(

also the tube is tiny!!!!!

on 3/21/2011 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have this in 001 Ivory and considering that I am quite pale and mostly use the lightest shade in any foundation/concealer this seems to be a tad too light for me. But since I am only using this under my eyes it's okay.
I wouldn't describe it as very moisturizing but it's moisturizing enough as it does crease (no biggie, I just take a q-tip and blend it off).
Staying power is very good and it brightens up the undereye area nicely, yet managing to cover my curcles.
I'd say it's one of the nicest concealers I've had. I would definitely re-purchase but in a darker shade.

on 3/13/2011 1:21:00 PM

Its nice and looks very natural. I'm a loyal client of dior, for this product I shall say its neat not that great but will blend easily, will make your skin look natural. An average product for those who are looking out for perfect coverage this product mite disappoint you.. for me the main issue was my previous concealer would look to prominent and I wanted something natural so it works for me.. the tube is really small and a bit too expensive than the other brands.

on 3/8/2011 8:01:00 PM

After using a generous sample from Sephora for - seriously - the past couple months and comparing with my arsenal of concealers, I just bought my own tube. I have terrible, dark undereye circles and this products covers them very naturally. It wears well and does not accumulate in any lines because I only need a little to give great coverage. I apply a teeny tiny amoung with a fairly large brush (I think it Everyday Minerals eye kabuki) and it is very easy to sweep on. I also use it to even out discoloration around my nose. I just dust on a bit of mineral powder and I am good to go. I have tried many different concealers and I really must say this is HG status. I think this is better than Mac Studio Finish, which has long been my standby, but Dior just goes on thinner and smoother. Get a sample! A little goes a LONG way.

on 3/7/2011 1:50:00 PM

Overall, unlike some other reviewers, I actually found this concealer to give very good coverage. It mostly takes away the purple undertones my under-eye area can develop, and because of its packaging it is easy to take with you for re-application throughout the night/day. I have very pale skin with a slightly yellow undertone and this blends right in with my skin. I do set it with powder because I find if I don't, because it's so 'moisturizing', it tends to settle in creases and rub off. I haven't tried enough concealers to say this is the best you'll find, but it's so much better than anything I've ever bought from the drugstore. I can even use it if I have areas of redness around my face that the foundation isn't quite covering. All in all, a high quality concealer; I would buy again.