October 22, 2014 | 2101 users online

Highlighters - TheBalm - Mary-Lou Manizer

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2013 3:45:00 AM More reviews by indigopurple

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Really good highlighter. Not quite 'bright' enough for my NW20 skin but with a tan in summer it will be perfect. Only thing is there's a lot of fallout and 'loosening' of the product . Cheap prices can be found online if you look hard enough :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by leecri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first look the product looked glittery but I followed the MUA reviews and bought one. I did as they said trying only a little at a time and what I got was the softest golden shimmer ever! I think I had to reapply throughout the day since I was out for over 10 hours and it had dispersed a bit.

Highlighters had always intimated me because I had seen some bad use of highlighters but I cannot recommend this product enough! It could be considered pricey for some but only a tiny bit works!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Mima25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my first highlighter and I love it! I was skeptical and thought that it would be too shimmery/glittery but its perfect. It looks subtle and dewy, it's quite close to my skin colour (olive-y yellow with strong gold undertones). It blends beautifully and is super smooth. A little goes a long way so you have to apply sparingly. Love it, it looks gorgeous on me- if I can say so myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by lozzie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love love love this. My absolute favourite highlighter. I love that it's more yellow toned, but not golden, and it's so finely milled so it's not chunky glitter. Makes you look so glowy, you only need the smallest amount. The price is amazing too, it will last you for always (I use it almost daily and it hasn't even dinted the product, you just need to slightly touch the product with the brush).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 3:27:00 AM More reviews by hersheysmiaka

my HG highlighter! been using it for a year and there's not even a dent yet. Works well with my oily skin and it doesn't make me look like an oil slick and does not settle on my pores. Photographs very well too! And add to that the very cute yet sturdy packaging! Already dropped the compact twice and it's still A OK (needed just a little alcohol to rebuild the smashed powder highlighter) I love using this on top of my Benetint cheek stain.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

This is the ultimate highlighter. Seriously, it is waaaay pigmented. A little goes a long way. If I'm in a hurry, I don't apply this because I find if I apply too much - it's super hard to blend out and I end up looking like a disco ball. However, this is my first choice of highlighter for everyday use. I am quite pale, and this color looks great on my skin. It has a golden sheen to it and is just really gorgeous if applied correctly.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Prettynina

I got this in a set from Marshall's for under twenty dollars. It's a beautiful champagne color that gives you a highlight with out shimmer. I use it on my cheeks and on my Cupid's bow. I love the way it pulls my makeup together without looking like you are trying to look like a teenager.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 1:49:00 AM More reviews by FrancesM24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it. Amazing packaging. NON glittery. It looks like satin.silk in the pan and it goes onto the brush with one little tap, it is SO pretty! You can build it up too. I have pale, freckly skin, I can imagine it would be amazing on all skin tones. A wonderful highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 3:11:00 AM More reviews by viviansweethart

An amazing highlighter!!! Looks great dusted slightly on top of the cheekbones. Unfortunately, I lost mine! =( You can buy this from hautelook when they have thebalm sales for $12 + shipping.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Shadowarrior

This is my HG HIGHLIGHTER!! I am an NC35 for reference. This shows up on my skin beautifully! I use this for my inner corners, my cupids bow, the bridge of my nose as well as the top of my cheeks :) Im always trying new products, but I always go back to this! Been using it for 2 years now. Love it!