Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 1/18/2013 11:57:00 AM

I was looking for a mascara that doesn't make my lashes hard like the lashblast orange tube and that is a lot easier to remove. Basically something I can use everyday and then just use my lashblast for nights out. This stuff is awesome! I like natural looking feathered/fanned out lashes and this stuff does just that. I could definitely wear just this to work and my eyes would look open and awake. My lashes actually looked really similar to my roomate who gets eyelash extensions. I would absolutely repurchase this, it is going to be my everyday HG mascara I think!

on 1/14/2013 11:04:00 PM

super thick is a great mascara! i love it. thickness, definition, lenght, it has it all.. the only reason it doesnt get a 5 star is because the formula can seem to dry up a bit. it turns opaque and i do not like that because it feels dry. but it is a great product. i recommend it because it leaves my lashes long and beautiful.

so after trying ton of drugstore mascaras i thought why not and try an old classic. im so glad i did! i get good volume and a little lengh im happy with it. i got the non waterproof one and didnt find raccoon eyes and no major flaking.
this and full n soft are are favrotes so far. and so well priced!

on 1/7/2013 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

A great mascara, drugstore or otherwise. Lengthens and darkens nicely, lasts all day without incident, and washes off without much effort. Price is quite reasonable. If this volumized a bit more, it would be HG. Still, I will be repurchasing.

on 12/31/2012 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

HG for sure. i was using Lash Perfection before this by CG and i like this a million times more. to compare the two this forumla seems to be a lot smoother and more volumizing ( but no clumps at all). lash perfection kind of made my lashes look crispy and stiff on the ends. my lashes also looked very fanned out with this mascara. i was worried with some of the reviews that this would be clumpy but it's not in any way for me. i have a wonderful metal lash comb but it has retired now. love love love.

update: my tubes seem to dry ridiculously fast. on to something else

on 12/30/2012 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I think it's a good mascara. It takes some time to get used to because the brush is one of those spiral ones so you really need to get into the roots, and that's hard without practice.

It's a wet formula so you sort of curl your lashes and it will hold, and it gives you really long lashes!!

I really recommend.

on 12/25/2012 2:04:00 AM

I absolutely love this mascara, dare I say even more so than my DiorShow mascara. For me this actually holds a curl (a problem I have with many mascaras). My lashes are incredibly thin/sparse and stick straight, as for length, I think they're decent. I care most about volume and boy does this mascara give you volume without that disgusting spidery clumpy mess other mascara's give. I use this after applying a coat of CoverGirl's Lash Exact mascara and I swear it is pure perfection.

on 11/28/2012 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Fantastic. I remember using this stuff in my younger years and I had forgotten how great it was. With all of these new ones with rubber brushes and outrageous claims coming out, it's hard not to get sucked in. But this really works just as well. Builds great volume and doesn't smudge or flake. It has a dryer formula, though, which I like, but I have to remember to work a little more quickly between coats with it.

on 10/25/2012 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really adore this mascara. Lengthens, thickens, and does not clump at all! Unfortunately, I have not found it in waterproof. That's why I have it 4 lippies instead of 5.

on 10/13/2012 9:54:00 PM

Love this! As I've gotten older I've found I need a mascara that offers volume, as opposed to the length I sought in younger years. This is perfect, it gives volume that still looks natural and non-clumpy.

Popular Mascaras