November 28, 2014 | 1888 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 9:59:00 AM More reviews by shelbysahara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really adore this mascara. Lengthens, thickens, and does not clump at all! Unfortunately, I have not found it in waterproof. That's why I have it 4 lippies instead of 5.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by shazzar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this! As I've gotten older I've found I need a mascara that offers volume, as opposed to the length I sought in younger years. This is perfect, it gives volume that still looks natural and non-clumpy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by PattyTheK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my everyday, HG mascara. It's perfect for everyday/daytime wear. I have bought this many many times and I hope they never discontinue it. I buy a new tube every three months, for $4.99.

It truly is thick and it fattens my lashes. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2012 7:57:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a good everyday mascara for me. I'm a mascara junkie so I've tried damn near every one on the market. My HG used to be Lash Blast, but I wasn't really getting the volume I wanted so I switched. This mascara is cheaper than LB but a little better IMO. I was blessed with long lashes so I really just needed volume. I always use a lash curler and lash primer before every application. If you are wanting your lashes to hold a curl, then you're going to need to curl them more than once. Do the root, middle, and tips to ensure everything is curled. I mean, you really can't expect the mascara to do ALL the work. I use MAC Prep & Prime with 2 coats. Once the primer is a little tacky feeling, then I usually apply 3-4 coats of Thick Lash. Haven't had any issues with flaking. I do feel that this mascara could be more volumizing but for everyday it is a good purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by ikissenglish

I liked this. I purchased the darkest black and still wish it could be a little more black, not as grey, but it's still good. Really lengthening, not much smudging, I don't like the little clump of mascara that always catches onto the tip of the brush as I pull it out, but oh well. also I have asian eyes and this mascara always transfers onto my eyelids during the application process, so gotta watch out for that too. Will try Voluminous Carbon Black in the near future to see how that mascara works for volume.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2012 12:51:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this due to the overwhelming love it gets on Makeup Alley. It's not promoted as much as Lash Blast (which I HATE with a passion). I don't hate Lash Blast for its formula; I simply cannot stand the HUGE brush!

I usually only buy waterproof formulas. I couldn't find this in waterproof so I just bought the regular formula in black. It's way down on the bottom of the Cover Girl display, you have to really hunt to find it.

This is good thickening mascara that must be paired with lengthening mascara IMHO. I used Almay Get up and Grow, and then used this on top. The result is gorgeous...long and full lashes! I highly recommend pairing these two mascaras together. Until Makeup Alley, I never in a million years would have used two mascaras together, I never would have mixed two foundations together and I never would have discovered half of the great products that have found. I heart Makeup Alley!

This is good thickening mascara that is easy to remove and does not make your lashes stiff and crunchy.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2012 2:02:00 AM More reviews by zmat2009

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Major flaking!!! Ugh. This is my first Cover Girl mascara and probably the last. It applies nicely, with no clumps but just an hour later I find these annoying flakes under my lower lashes. Eight hours later, there is almost no mascara left on my lower lashes. It's all turned into flakes and is sitting on the skin. And I don't rub my eyes at all. I have blond lashes, so it looks horrible with little black particles sitting here and there and white lashes showing through. I will try applying a base first next time and hopefully that will help some. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by blearghk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's okay for everyday use. I like how cheap it is, and how it is light and does not clump, flake off, or take off lashes. But it's not super great for me - the very black isn't really "very black" and for me it lengthens much more than any thickening effect, so I still have to fill in a bit with eyeliner. It's so, so un-waterproof that any tears are a disaster, although that does mean that it is super easy to wash off too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by BeautBetty

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

oh yes. definitiely will buy.
this is a great product. no smudges, good consistency, great price
this along with the lashperfection mascara also by cg are soooooo good, it's hard to choose which one to use each day.
look at the bottom of the shelf-they are there
I'm very impressed with these mascaras

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to use this when I was in high school and that was the last time I used it. I went back to this mascara and I think its okay it's just not my thing. I love lots of volume and although this is called Super Thick it should be called Super Long because it doesn't make my lashes thick it just makes them long. My lashes are already long so I don't need that. I like that it doesn't clump and leave tiny black specks like other mascaras. I would not repurchase this mascara I will be continue using my fave mascara at the moment which is the L'oreal Voluminous mascara.